So…it starts today: my 8 week (at least) diary

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

That’s the way, Flash21, straight back on and it will come off quick. Make sure there’s enough good fats so you are staying full!

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Hello flash

Yep, difficult times, spending much of day on hospital visits.

Have let myself down over last few days although yesterday most food choices were ok. Today not so…

Clearly many of us seem to have up and downs.
    I hope that tomorrow you will be able restart and post some great news tomorrow evening.

Take care.

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Look forward to hearing positive news tomorrow, Flash

I’ve probably gained (I feel it) not weighing myself as been tricky week. Am certainly off track but trying to be kind to myself.

Take care

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Apologies for 2 messages. Thought first had failed to post.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Hello All, I hope you don’t mind me joining in :)! It’s because of this thread which prompted me to register and join. I have started the BSD today and I’ve found your thread encouraging.
    My weight has just crept up and up over recent years and I’m at my heaviest :(. It’s affecting my personality and those around me (I’ve written my profile, perhaps some of you can relate to it).
    Determined to make a good start…this morning I have had a two egg omelette cooked in a small melted knob of butter with some salt, pepper and sprinkling of dry sage and turmeric (I read somewhere turmeric is good for you so I through some in ahaha).
    Lunch I plan on having a goats cheese salad and for dinner I’ve made some homemade courgette, red pepper and tomatoe soup. Does this sound about right? I’ve got green tea and sparkling water to hand (instead of wine). Recently given up milk so that should help keep calories down in the tea and coffee. Any other tips when hunger and cravings might creep in?
    By the way, your weight loss and the sometimes disappointments each weeks are so encouraging to others who read this, so thank you for sharing x

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Just to add, I’ve borrowed my sons dumb bells and will incorporate some low intensity exercises that only takes ten minutes three times a week (using the aid of my coffee table :)).
    I’ve got an exercise bike which I aim to have short bursts on, if and when I remember ;)…I promised myself a few weeks ago I would walk briskly for half hour at least three times a week (I’ve yet to start that one, with the excuse Ive been so busy).

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Welcome Thisisit

I’m a relative newbie and it’s certainly been a roller coaster so far but as I go on I am realising that this is the case for everyone. The forums have really helped me.
    Sounds like u’ve had a great start. Well done. Keep going and keep posting!

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Flash!
    How you doing?

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Well, day one clearly wasn’t it!
    Great day until I found a half bottle of wine last night…how stupid starting a diet with a half bottle of unconsumed wine. Yes, I should have poured it down the sink, but I was tired and thought one won’t hurt, then I thought, I just as well finish it so it won’t be winking at me tomorrow, by which time, I reached for a hunk of cheese and a packet of shortbread biscuits (that were probably out of date)! Disaster :(. Sooooo, DAY 1 set today, cupboards cleared!

How did you do Flash? Has it been a good week for you?

• posted by Sumo
    on

Thisisit
    You have to be prepared for this life style change, if someone had told me a while back I would go on a 800/50 eating plan I would have called them bonkers.
    So preparation, is all about removing temptation, until you can handle it, look at what to do when tempted.
    Tomorrow is anther day, to achieve your aim?

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Thank you Sumo :).
    It’s nice to feel able to share the disasters and disappointments, and the highs and lows don’t you think? It shows we are all human, and one disaster doesn’t mean the end of the world, people still achieve their goals over bad days, the key is to keep going, no dwelling, and move on to next day…it’s all so easy to beat ourselves up and lose sight of our goals.
    That’s why forums like this with like minded people and encouraging comments help so much…

I’ve also announced to my family I’m on the BSD as I thought this would help keep me committed if they are watching me!

Can’t wait to weigh myself next Thursday…

Look forward to reading how everyone else is doing

• posted by Sumo
    on

Thisisit
    Remember to measure, the BSD book only says waist through belly button, I would say measure more point e.g. hips, thighs, calfโ€™s, chest, arms etc. I only measured my waist but can plainly see that my arms and legs have slimmed, so when you are having a slow weight loss period measure, and see the difference, you cloths becoming loose will also give you a clue that things are changing.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

OK, I will measure myself in the morning. Thanks

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hello all!! And welcome, Thisisit! I’m pleased you’ve come to join us and that you’ve enjoyed reading this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

Nedds mum-how are things with you? I haven’t weighed since Tuesday and am being half good/half lazy at the mo. Can’t seem to find all that motivation I had at the start, grrr.

Thisisit-don’t worry about your false start. I had a week long one before I restarted properly! Your plan for the first day sounded good though. How are you finding things now?

Baristagirls-I’ve lost a lot of my willpower all of a sudden ๐Ÿ™ Did this happen to you and if so, what did you do about it?

I hope everyone is having a good week otherwise. Thank goodness it’s Friday tomorrow!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Sumo-thank you for the reminder about measuring! I am still yet to do that…

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Been a good first day, currently sipping at green tea (no wine) and focusing on the reasons why I’m doing this!
    I have an entire wardrobe I would like to get into by April…the goal is to lose weight (2 1/2 stone, 3 would be amazing) and feel fitter/healthier.
    Figured the BSD would kick start that initial fast weight loss to keep the momentum going.
    Keeping that motivation going has often let me down in the past if I don’t see instant results, or when I do start seeing results on the scales, I start to think I can treat myself, and before i know it I’ve put on more weight than when I started the diet.
    So I encourage everyone to keep that motivation going, focus on the reasons why your doing this, 8 weeks is not long really (although 1 day feels like an eternity ;)). Only 8 weeks!
    Stay motivated Flash21, we are reading your journey…we all owe it to each other to stay motivated and on track. Find that will power ๐Ÿ™‚
    I hope when my will power/motivation de rails someone will remind me why I’m doing this ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Thisisit
    on

might try and throw a few weights around on my coffee table tomorrow, followed by a spurt on the ex bike ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Flash – good to hear from you. Was worried… Well done for being half good. Same as me. Maybe one day we will both be 100% good. ๐Ÿ™‚ I re- read a few sections of the BSD book last night and this has motivated me.
    I haven’t weighed myself for over a week now as too scared. Tricky times here and am just trying to ride the waves, come out the other side without too much weight gain. Then I’ll restart properly.
    Had a positive day tho.

This is it – well done today. Good going, especially as you had a little blip yesterday you got straight back to it. Very impressive.

• posted by Flash21
    on

CONFESSION TIME: I have put SIX POUNDS BACK ON. SIX POUNDS. I am horrified, embarrassed, furious……What I thought was a little blip has clearly had a far more serious impact. Six lbs is half of what I had lost up until this point. HALF! I am so unbelievably cross and disappointed with myself right now. Weeks 1-4 were great, although I had a plateau. And now it seems I got fed up with the plateau and instead of trying to break it I just fell off the wagon. I think the problem is partly being frustrated at how much the weight loss slowed down after first couple of weeks, partly “treating” myself after having “done well” and partly the result of telling other people (family, friends etc – not the forums) that I was doing well on this plan. I wish I’d never said anything! So, now I will have to pick myself up, RELOSE that wretched gain and try to carry on with the plan for as long as possible. ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I really hope you’re all doing a lot better than I am currently!

• posted by Sumo
    on

Flash21
    We have ups and we have downโ€™s, now you have given yourself a shock and good kicking.
    It is the time to regroup, reflect on where you think you lost focus, use mindfulness to calm and forgive yourself.
    Then today is a new day, reset the clock and carry on, by reflecting on all the reasons you started this journey.
    Good luck

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Flash – the good thing is that the weight does come off quite fast when you get ‘back on the wagon’ as quite a lot of it will be water weight.

Often – when you seem to have hit a plateau – other things are happening – like your waist getting smaller or clothes getting looser. The scales are only part of the picture.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Thank you so much Sumo and Krysia D. I am actually feeling quite weepy! You’re right, it has been a big shock and now I will not only be getting straight back on the wagon but tying myself to it so I can’t fall off again…..Good to know that other things can be happening during a plateau so I will certainly bear that in mind too. Thank you again ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Flash21
    on

A quick question: would a couple of days of fasting helping kick start weight loss again?

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

(((Hugs))) flash. I feel your pain. But as the other guys say, regroup and you’ll soon be back on it. You were doing so well and you will again.

Last week was dreadful for me. I’ve definitely gained – haven’t weighed as not brave enough, unlike you. This week have followed advice given by many on this forum. I’ve been kinder to myself and ‘allowed’ myself time to get back to it. I’m not following rigidly at the moment as can’t deal with it Due to family illness and hospital visits.

I would say I’m following it about 85%. An improvement on last weeks 5%.

May be this is an approach you could take. So you could ease yourself back in??

Those 6lbs will come off as easily as they came off.

When I finally stand on the scales I know that I’ll too be disappointed but until that time I’m going to just keep trying my best. No doubt I’ll be posting on here feeling as you do.

I’ve got to go to the supermarket soon. I’m dreading it, I need a blindfold and a peg for my nose when I walk past the bakery section.
    Wish me luck!

Take care of yourself. X

• posted by Flash21
    on

Thank you so much, Nedds mum ๐Ÿ™‚ I need those hugs today! I am going to spend the weekend planning a sensible approach and re-reading the book to get me back on track.

Maybe don’t weigh yourself for a couple of weeks if you think you’ve gained? It will stress you out and make you feel disappointed, which are probably things you don’t need to add to your plate right now. Give it a couple of weeks of easing back in and then see how you’re doing.

I am going to be strict but compassionate. Well, I am going to try to be, anyway! I’ve got an afternoon tea out coming up and want to enjoy that without feeling guilty and terrible so I will make sure I plan for it and remain in control.

Hope the supermarket isn’t too much of a beast! I hate walking past the bakery. I literally salivate at all the bread and have to force myself to keep walking! Good luck! X

• posted by Nedds mum
    on

Hi Flash
    Ha, just replied to you on my thread too.

Enjoy your afternoon tea. ๐Ÿ™‚X

• posted by Flash21
    on

Have replied to you there too!!

Thank you. I have decided I will enjoy it and not feel bad but at the same time I am going to make sure next week is well-planned and that I stay strong! X

• posted by Thisisit
    on

I admire you Flash 21 for admitting the set back and letting us know.
    It’s so easy to write about the good weeks, but to admit to weight gain and falling off the wagon just shows to everyone your human. I don’t know one solitary person that has been on a diet and not fall off the wagon occasionally.
    The key is not to give up.
    Dust off (slap yourself a few times ;)), and turn that anger in being more determined then ever before.
    Don’t give up…get back on it as soon as you can :).
    We are all behind you!
    Remember all the reasons why your doing this…
    Hugs x

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Sumo I measured myself and wrote them down..

Does anyone else use the app Myfittnesspal? I find it helps to keep a tab of everything i eat as it tells you the calories etc. I set it to 800 cals a day, and I’m finding it helps ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Flash21
    on

Thank you so much, Thisisit. Your post is very encouraging! Will give myself a few slaps and then get back on the straight and narrow! I shall use being cross with myself as fuel for determination instead. The support on here will keep me going for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds like you are doing well with tracking and measuring. Shall be looking forward to hearing about your week 1 results!

Hugs to you too x

• posted by Determinedthistime
    on

Hi Flash, just want to send you best wishes and a big dose of strength. I’ve just had 2 days of complete apathy and eaten for England. I was almost at a stone lost so WHY go backwards……..SO frustrating. Anyway tomorrow’s another day ….. back to the good stuff, we know it works!!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Thank you so much too, Determinedthistime – I really need that dose of strength! You’ve made me feel better by saying you’ve done the same but I hope your weight loss hasn’t been too drastically affected. We’ll get back on it together! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

on

Well I got on the scales this morning to find I have put on 3lbs in 2 days ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I know I ate a lot (no refined carbs thou!!) and drank far too much wine, as we had friends to stay……But 3lbs, I’m horrified. Going to really have a good day today. Started with grilled mushroom, tomato and a well done bacon rasher with an egg, so feel very nicely full now and not tempted to start picking. Will drink as much water and fruit / mint tea as possible and have something good and satisfying tonight.
    Hope you’re back on it Flash……be strong everyone out there struggling xx

• posted by Forbury
    on

Hi everyone, I have just read all your posts. I started the BSD on 28th September after putting on more and more weight! Wine, chocolates, biscuits, plus everything else high in carbs and sugar were my addiction. I was feeling ill, tired and sluggish, with terrible hip pain. I didn’t weigh myself at the beginning as I knew this would demoralise me, but I was size 14 going on 16 and at 5’1 was overweight.
    I am now at the end of week 4 and am 12/14, have ditched my fat girl jeans and feel so much better. More energy, no hip pain and even my skin is clearer.
    I have been quite strict with my diet, and stayed on it even when my family are eating what they want! Nuts, cottage cheese and water are my saviours! I also intermittently fast, I still would love a glass of wine or a packet of crisps, but because I feel better emotionally and physically, I don’t go there. It is all about tricking your brain, master that and it’s a lot easier.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Hi Forbury, that is so encouraging and good to hear your doing well. I’m on day three and it’s been a good three days, although I admit I feel quite tired on 800 cals and not sleeping well because im drinking lots of water and tea so end up getting up four to five times to use the loo!
    Good to know you felt so different after just four weeks…eights weeks doesn’t sound long, but to feel and notice a difference after four weeks is very encouraging :).
    I’ve resisted the wine (and it’s Saturday night), one of my weaknesses!
    Keep us posted x

• posted by Forbury
    on

Hi Thisisit, the first couple of weeks are tough, but you do see the weight shift, so that is a motivator. Keep at it, and well done resisting the wine! I’ve nearly completed Stoptober, and plan on a NOvember too!!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hi Forbury-sounds like you’re doing very well and noticing some benefits besides weight loss. It must be nice to be rid of your hip pain ๐Ÿ™‚ You must have iron willpower to be doing BSD as well as Stoptober and NOvember-impressive!

Thisisit-you’ll get into the BSD groove soon and will stop feeling tired. Know what you mean about always needing the loo though! However, I do think my skin is starting to look a little better as a result of all the water.

I went for my afternoon tea today and it was deeeelicious! I was very strict with myself Fri, Sat and this morning in preparation so I could enjoy it without feeling bad/guilty. What I did not expect to happen was being unable to finish it! This almost never happens to me! Normally I’d have tucked in and kept on going even if I felt full. Instead I ended up taking the rest home ๐Ÿ™‚ Not sure what the scales will say on Tuesday’s weigh in but hopefully I’ll be back in the zone.

• posted by Sumo
    on

Thisisit

If you are drinking caffeine drinks try to stay of them after about 16:00, but I must admit I did pee for Britain in the first few days, but that did settle down towards the end of week one

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Wow! All your comments are amazingly helpful and encouraging. I will take all the advice and try.
    I have to admit the first few days feel tough! I almost feel depressed. I drag myself out of bed thinking day 3, Or what ever day it is (day 5 today) hoping it will be the end of the day already so I can tick another one off :(. It helps to keep my days busy.
    Following a breakfast of two egg omelette my mood lifts (food in my belly ahaha), and then focus on keeping busy. A huge batch of homemade soup ready to hand for lunch, and evening meal is chicken/fish or pork with vegetables or goats cheese salad etc.
    The evenings are the worse, I’ve been taking myself to bed early with a book feeling down (probably grieving my emotional crutch of wine and nibbles) thinking nearly seven weeks left! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I’m sure this will change when I start to see and feel the benefits of the diet.
    Last night was the best nights sleep I have had which helps.
    Your comments are so invaluable and thank you all for keeping us all spurred on…

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hi Thisisit,

You’ve got this! It will definitely get easier the more you do it. How/when do you have your meals? Do you eat breakfast first thing or try to hang on until you are really hungry? Could you possibly eat your evening meal a little later so that you don’t miss your usual wine and nibbles too much? Or perhaps make an alternative wine and nibbles snack, such as a spritzer (light on the wine, heavy on the soda water!) and something like a couple of squares of dark choc or a few nuts? I had real trouble with evenings too as I always, always, always want something sweet after dinner. That was probably one of the hardest things to break and I occasionally still find myself roaming the kitchen to satisfy the urge! I’ve found that low cal hot chocs made with water can help (not brilliant but at least it’s something sweet that doesn’t break the carb/calorie bank) or fizzy water with squash or some tinned fruit cocktail (in juice not syrup!). If the worst comes to the worst I have a mouthful of peanut butter.

Try not to think of how many days/weeks you have looming ahead. Focus on one day at a time and congratulate yourself on all the good choices you make ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Flash21 I usually have my breakfast when I’m really hungry, so it tends to be around 10ish. I have my bowl of soup anytime around 2 or 3pm when I notice I’m hungry! As mentioned I try and keep my mind off food by keeping busy. By the evening meal I’m usually starving and eat around 6 or 7pm.
    I find that I don’t have left over calories to eat inbetween to help any cravings, I went to pick up a very small packet of raw mixed nuts yesterday and the calorie content for the packet was over 200 cals so I put them back.
    How do you manage to eat nuts as your saviour Forbury and remain under 800 cals?
    I did get in some tubs of cottage cheese to help.
    If I got a bottle of wine to make a spritzer Flash21, it would be too tempting to drink the whole bottle so easier if I just don’t go there. I’m OK with sparkling water in a large glass. Fortunately my husband has been helping. He has an incredibly sweet tooth and usually likes to pick in the evenings (he is lean and doesn’t have weight issues, probably a fat skinny ahaha), anyway he has adopted the BSD so far as cutting out all the sweet rubbish so doesn’t sit in front of me with his puddings and chocolate (I think I would thump him if he did ๐Ÿ˜‰).
    It’s weigh day tomorrow for me (day 7) and I’m actually dreading it incase I’m disappointed after all this.
    I did my weights on Sunday and intend doing them again today (the coffee table is holding up ๐Ÿ˜).
    Flash21 and determinedthistime are you back on track?

• posted by Flash21
    on

Morning all!

Week 5 weigh in this morning…was dreading it a little but pleased to report have lost 4 of the annoyingly regained 6lbs from last week. I think I could have lost all 6lbs again had I not caved (again, grrrrr) last night and had sausage and chips for dinner as well as some trick or treat sweets that went unclaimed! I was feeling particularly rotten – migraine and back pain – so didn’t really care in the moment but now I’m kicking myself really. Live and learn….Back on track again today. So maybe losing weight for me is going to be a slower process than I thought. But I don’t mind that, I think…I’m hoping it’ll actually help me learn better ways of eating for the longer term and will help me NOT to give into temptation as I have been recently. Onwards and downwards….

Thisisit – don’t dread your weigh day. You sound like you’ve had a good first week so you should see a loss. Let us know how you get on.

on

Hi All, yes, thank you Thisisit, I am back on track. Had a good last couple of days, thanks to reading this forum, and soaking up all the support !! Got on the scales this morning (I weigh morning & night) and am 1/4 lb off my first stone gone. ( 5 weeks on BSD) SO excited. The thought of dropping down into the 18 stone something instead of 21 stone something as I was at the start of this year, is a massive incentive to stop the picking and eating out of habit. Feeling much better than I did, just need to start some exercise or just even walking now. As I am a real couch/table potato! Have a great day everyone.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

A HUGE pat on back to you Flash21 and determinedthistime.
    I don’t even know you guys and yet I am feeling soooo happy for you both. Congratulations :).
    Perhaps it’s because we know the journey is not easy losing weight and your results encourages us all to keep at it.
    I so want you all to do well and succeed (I’m a sucker for success stories, love it when people conquer there goals and dreams). I am looking forward to your post to say you have dropped into the 18 stone something determinedthistime and Flash21 what a come back…can’t wait to see you both crack through the barriers.
    Willing you to have a good week ahead (flash21 lay off them sausage and chips ;):)).
    Keep you posted with my results tomorrow!

• posted by 5cuba
    on

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the 8 week BSD for 5 weeks now and have lost 23lbs and 6 inches around my waist ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. The first week was bad with day long headaches from sugar withdrawals ๐Ÿ˜•. But apart from that I’ve been ok. I have 18lbs to loose to get to my target weight. I have gone from a 31.2 BMI to 26.6. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 4 years ago and lost 2 stones on the 5:2 very successfully and became a pre diabetic. But lost my way for a while and put my head in the sand ๐Ÿ˜•. I read about the BSD in the daily mail recently and was ready to completely reverse my diabetes and not be ruled by it.

I feel amazing, I have no cravings and have loads of energy and my skin is so clear ๐Ÿ˜Š. Last week I began exercising and joined the gym and do 3 exercise classes a week. I know I won’t lose weight from exercise, but I’m toning up and feel healthier for it.

I had some lovely comments from people and some people think I’m crazy. But at the end of the day it’s my journey not theirs ๐Ÿ˜‰.

So I just wanted to say stick with coz it does work (my husband can vouch for that as he is seeing me shrink before him and become a happier and healthier person).

Good luck to you all. If I can do it and I love all food anyone can.

Happy to give any tips if needed.

Louise ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Oh Louise that’s amazing, you must feel so proud of yourself, your post sounds alive and I can feel your energy reading it, such great results and only five weeks in! Well done, and thank you for sharing your success, it’s reassuring :).
    I’m reaching the end of my first week, feeling very tired and lacking in energy…I’m sure as time goes by I will adjust to the diet and feel less tired.
    As I am writing this my kids are sat outside around the firepit enjoying hot chocolate, mini donuts and warmed marshmallows ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I did let one mini doonut pop into my mouth and then I quickly jotted it down on my calorie intake!
    Your post will help discourage me from popping more into my mouth :).
    What is your usual daily food you eat?

• posted by 5cuba
    on

Hi this is it,

Thank you for your kind words ๐Ÿ˜Š. The first week is always the hardest as you are going through withdrawals and you are completing changing the way you eat. But it does get better and I’m bouncing around like a 19 year old lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Just keep going you will get success if you stick to it. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

My daily diet does change but normally, breakfast is Greek yoghurt, strawberries, blueberries and nuts. Lunch tuna Mediterranean salad with mozzarella cheese and dinner chicken stir fry with soya sauce. 3 litres of water everyday too.

I eat other things too. Steak, salmon, scrambled eggs, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, lamb chops, lots of vegetables, bolognase, courgette spaghetti. I even go out for food n just order the big 8oz steak yum yum. I am very strict. No sugar (apart from what’s in fruit and beans).

You soon stop thinking about food and instead you start thinking how well you feel. I am having my diabetic bloods taken in 2 weeks and my nurse hasn’t seen me for 6 months. She knows nothing about what I’ve done. Fingers crossed I get a positive reaction ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Louise ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Thanks for all that info. I will try and vary what I’m eating and increase the water.
    Keep us posted on your visit to the nurse re your blood sugars ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by 5cuba
    on

Hi this is it,

I will keep you posted. Also another tip is 10,000 steps a day and some form of exercise. Have you bought the book the 8 week sugar diet it’s really good ๐Ÿ˜Š. And I also keep a food diary everyday and that really helps ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Just a few ideas that might help ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Good luck

Louise ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Thisisit
    on

OMG! I have just weighed myself and I’ve lost 7lb!!! I can’t believe it.
    The odd thing is i don’t feel as if I’ve lost 7lb (what ever losing 7lb is supposed to feel like ahaha). I haven’t lost 7lb in one week before.
    Relieved that the first week has paid off. That’s a motivator to get through week two. Feeling excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.