- No personal attacks
- No bigoted speech or terms
- No comments that break the law, including linking to sites that infringe copyright
- No trolling, goading or misleading
- No sock puppeting or pretending to be someone you’re not
- No spamming
- No advertising or blatant promotion of other sites
The site administrators have the last word in what constitutes a breach of these guidelines. We want this to be a helpful and friendly place – if you see a post that you feel does breach these guidelines, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “report this post” link which is available to logged-in users.