'Weigh in' thread

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Loren
    on

Way to go Epspecially! That’s a great result. End of week 5 for me too, have lost another 3lbs! Whoo! The red wine and handfuls of peanuts from last night may come back to haunt me this week but I am going to think good thoughts – thank goodness there was no choccie in the house otherwise that would also have made the list, talk about a craving!

Back on course today. What seem to work for me is a fasting period everyday (roughly 8/9pm until 1 in the afternoon) and then two meals, the evening larger than the daytime one. Would prefer it the other way around but it’s a family lifestyle thing. Have started ketostixing which is oddly motivating when the scales don’t go down.

Have now lost 1stone 8.5 pounds in 5 weeks. People have just started to say that I “look well” clothes feel much more comfortable and I definitely feel lighter and move faster. Not surprising I suppose since I am not carrying around the equivalent of over 10 bags of sugar (or 22 blocks of butter) I was carrying around with me all the time 5 weeks ago…

All your stories are inspiration and I look forward to all your posts. Have a fab week all.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Didn’t weight myself this morning, but I did have a planned wagon falling off session over the weekend. Stuck to the food part, but went out for a few drinks on Friday and Saturday and also shared a bottle of wine with the Mrs last night for some stupid reason! Those are the last drinks I’ll be having for a while. Although I’m a cheap date now, a couple of pints and I felt drunk as a skunk on Friday!

I know that I had put back on a couple of lbs when I weighed myself on Sunday morning, so I think I might leave it until later in the week so I can see a nice loss hopefully.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Today is going well after a not very obedient weekend. I have lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, lets give it all for week 5. If I could achieve the same over the next 4 I will go into the 5:2 having achieved weight loss that I have not managed for at least 3 years.

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Good one Loren! And good reminder about the bags of sugar – when I started I was reminding myself of that a lot and it helped a lot so should remember to count what I’m losing in those again, really helps those chocolate cravings :-))))

Good on you Baristagirls – yes, this will be a great week for us all, one good week at a time and we’ll be so happy!

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Congrats to everyone! We are all doing so well!
    Today is Week 8 Day 4 and I am officially down 30 lbs on this program! I am down 63 lbs from my highest weight as well.
    Heading to the pool wearing a suit that is 10 sizes smaller than the one I wore two months ago which was falling off of me two days ago.
    I still have a long way to go but it’s clear with all the positive aspects that I am getting healthier and everyone is noticing I am smaller!
    Have a great day all! ๐Ÿ’œ

• posted by MARG38
    on

You are all doing so well. I am 1 kg down this week so 4 kg in two weeks. Thought I may have lost a little more as I have been really sticking to the calories count. Oh well, perhaps a bigger loss next week. I am so happy with the results anyway. Having some trouble getting the 2 litres of water down now that the weather is cooler but will try for more this coming week.

• posted by CaravanSue
    on

Amazing results for everyone! So I thought I’d let you know that this is beginning of week 3 for me and I have lost 3.3kg in 2 weeks woo hoo – hope it keeps coming off, so I’m currently .5kg away from my 10% weight loss but I still have a long way to go.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Well done CaravanSue. Looking forward to your continued success.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Such great and inspiring results from everyone – not so much any weight losses, but lifestyle changes which will really make a difference. No wonder we all get a bit evangelical.

I was reading a book yesterday where the authors discussed why there was so much resistance from those in charge to change their diet recommendations – and they quoted the situation in the late ’80’s when the medical opinion refused to take on board the findings of researchers who started to say that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria (Heliobacter Pylori), and that milk diets etc was not the way to cure them. In fact one of the researchers actually infected himself to prove the point (and then cured himself afterwards). It took years for medical advice to change, and 5 years for the researchers to win the Nobel Prize. I suppose there is similar resistance now – got very cross when reading a diabetes advice website yesterday which said that carbohydrates are necessary as they produce energy.

Anyway, I am another pound down, more than 11% of my starting body weight lost, just started 7th week with 5 lbs to go to my target weight, so onwards and upwards/downwards!

And good luck to all, keep measuring, it’s not the weight that counts – that can fluctuate wildly day to day/hour to hour – it’s the clothes fitting, and the feeling of well being. Can’t quite believe how I wake up prompt at 5.30am, all bright eyed and bushy tailed……miracle or what??

• posted by spcox
    on

8kgs in 16 days. Exercise (30mins walk) every day. Not always maxing out 800 calories. Discipline to the letter. Even my birthday (day 6) was spent under 800 calories. That was very tricky, but got there.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Bizarrely after drinking most of a bottle of wine last night I weighed less this morning. Down to 92.4kg.

Wasn’t planning on drinking anything but heard that an old fried of mine passed away suddenly yesterday. She was only 37 ๐Ÿ™

• posted by Imogen
    on

Timmy,

So sorry to hear that about your friend – must have been a shock – so young!
    Not surprised you had a drink whilst processing the news, it can take a while for such sad news to sink in. Hope you are OK.

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

Today I am down 17 1/2 lbs. I have been on the BSD for 6 1.2 weeks. Blood sugars are now normal, blood pressure normal, and no more acid reflux. I am thrilled and this has really changed my life. I got stuck many times on plateau’s but I never gave up. This way of eating does work! Like Nime says, Just Do It! You will feel better and will be a healthier person.

• posted by Maefly
    on

My 8 Weeks. Lost 21.5 lbs, around 4 inches of my waist and have been able to drop my Metformin (HbA1c from 56 to 40). Going to do another week and then I am on holiday, so no promises. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• posted by captainlynne
    on

End of week 27 and another pound gone. Total now 68 pounds. That means I have lost 30% of my starting weight๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by bigP
    on

Lots to update since my last weigh in on the 6th June. First of all I checked my height properly and I’m taller than I thought, so I’ve updated my BMI’s on my profile and my ultimate goal has shifted slightly. I also saw the doctor at the beginning of the month and have been taken off all blood pressure meds, which is a big relief.

I was on BSD800 up until the 9th June, then went on holiday on the 10th. While i tried to be good, it didn’t last long and I indulged most of the time there. I didn’t regret it as it was a holiday, but the scales certainly showed what had happened, my weight on the 18th June was a whopping 94.3kg, a massive 4.5kg more than when i left. I was back on BSD800 and by Monday morning (20th) my weight had dropped to 92kg, still above my pre holiday weight, but dropping quickly, so I’m guessing mainly water retention.

On to today, a full week completed of BSD800 and here are the results:

27th June 2016 – 87.9kg – 194lbs – 13st 12lbs – BMI 26.7
    Weekly loss 4.1kg – 9.0lbs – Looks like still a lot of water retention, and the expectation is that the weight loss will slow down moving forward.

Loss so far:
    Since June 2014 – 52.7kg – 116lbs – 8st 4lbs
    Since 1st March 2016 – 35.9kg – 79.1lbs – 5st 9lbs
    Since 4th April 2016 (beginning of BSD800) – 22.6kg – 49.8lbs – 3st 8lbs

Current target โ€“ 82kg โ€“ 181lbs โ€“ 12st 13lbs โ€“ BMI 24.9 โ€“ This will take me into the healthy BMI range for the first time since i was a child.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I weighed this morning. Beginning of week 6. A few ounces more than Friday morning, at which I was pleased about (yes honestly!) had friends for the weekend and didn’t eat very strictly. So could have been far worse. I think the best thing is I can’t eat as much as I used to and feel quite ill if it’s too much wrong foods. A good cut off point!
    1lb to go to a healthy BMI. I can hardly believe it! And my mum is melting! I still have a bit more to lose before I get to where I want but the results are encouraging.

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Congratulations this weeks losers hee hee – in a good way of course. :-))

.6kg loss this week (and another +1kg lost mid week but obviously put back on during the week) but it’s ok as have learned a few things from the week and maybe time for a few tweaks in week 7! And a pound and a bit is still a pound and a bit less than I was last week ๐Ÿ™‚

So looking back at last months results, I definitely seem to put on a few pounds at that time of the month, and also, I seem to need more food! Does anyone find this? I wonder is this just psychological, as in I think I should need more, or is there something physical going on too… I wonder anyway but I basically spent about 4 days feeling constantly hungry though eating the same sort of stuff that has been working well for the last 5 weeks and finally gave in over the weekend and just had a few extra pieces of cheese, a few more cherries and probably too many tiny pieces of dark chocolate. So with some water gained probably and some eating more, this is why I put back on the kg I think. Also, I really seem to crave things like potatoes and white toast and butter (which I never eat or havent for weeks!!) at this time – it’s a constant head battle and must have something to do with hormones as it’s really obvious. Any tips gratefully accepted!

Another thing I notice, routine is a good way of sticking to this! I am fine all week in work, bringing in my lunches and sticking to the plan and then the last 2 weekends a lot has been going on and I try to be more adventurous and then end up losing less. Not that I want to never try out new recipes again or try new foods, but I guess it’s good to notice which ones lead to weight gain and maybe don’t make them too often. (This is stuff that fits with the plan too, not massively carby or anything, but recipes where it’s difficult to stick to only eating a small amount maybe). I hope that this doesn’t mean I will never be able to eat more than 800 calories again without gaining weight as that would be a depressing thought…. I know some of you don’t even count calories, jsut stick to the principles and it works so I will try to not panic :-))

And last thing – I find it harder to drink loads of water at the weekends as it leads to spending so much time out looking for the bathroom!! bUT the water definitely makes a difference in weight loss – such a small thing, but it matters clearly!

Anyway… that’s it… On to the next week!! Thanks for reading my ramblings anyone who does! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

Just been trying to get my head round my weigh in figures and dates! I “officially” started the programme on the 6th June and although I didn’t weigh myself on the day, I knew my last weigh in at the hospital where I get my immunotherapy treatment was 146 Kg – 23 stone. I have to be weighed to give me the correct dose of IVIG drips.

I was weighed again at the hospital on the 14th June and came in at 137 kg. They weigh me on a machine where you have to sit in a special chair.

Weighed myself on the 26th (on my own digital scale so may be some variation) and came in at 133kg. I am astounded – this is a total of 13kg or 2 stone in less than a month.

I usually eat around 1000 calories but some days less and other days a bit more but we were on holiday all of last week and despite family members constantly munching on chocolate, ice cream, burgers, cookies, pizza and cake, hubby and I remained steadfastly on the plan. The only thing that bugs me is my blood sugar levels have not dropped but maybe it needs more than a few weeks to make a difference. I have a huge mountain of fat to lose so despite the scales readings I am still massive and don’t see much of a dent yet but I am sure with patience, will power and this very helpful forum will see marked changes very soon! I did however, buy a pair of trousers a size smaller from a store I can”t usually buy their plus size as they don’t go up to a size 30.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Congratulations, Bubblesdevere! Great results!

The key thing about this BSD is giving up the refined carbs – so your body changes to burn fat from your reserves. It’s a change in your body chemistry and if you carry on as you are going, you will succeed, just as some long-standing members of this forum have. Not necessarily as quickly, but definitely week by week.

What a great start for you! Prepare for smaller sizes!

๐Ÿ™‚

on

Thanks Igorasusual,

I am determined this is going to work for me as I have never had such results on any other plan and believe me over the past 40 odd years I have been on all kinds … no expert on dieting like someone who has been fat all their adult life! I am sensible and cautious about the future losses – usually you lose big at the beginning but it slows considerably, especially as weight loss means the body needs less calories going forward. Hopefully I will still be inspired by Michael and people like yourself to continue even on the bad days!

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

I think the key to this is not so much the calories but the carbs. If you can manage to construct a diet which works for you with low carbs, then eat plenty of good fats, then this is what is transformational.

I think that is what Captainlynne is saying, anyway! And she is an example to us all – among others – on this forum.

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Hello all. Committed to the 8 week plan June 22. I need to lose 50 pounds to get me comfortable and confident again. Also my blood sugars are way out of control with typical numbers in mid to high 200s and occasionally over 300. Scary.

I enjoy beef and eggs and plan to keep carbs under 5 grams, in addition to calories below 800.

I look forward to reading about everyone and their progress. So far, I am down 4 pounds since last Wednesday.

Happy to be here!!

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Welcome Boomer53!

May I wish you well on your BSD travels.

However keeping carbs to under 5 grams – did you mean under 50? – sounds really really extreme.

I have had significant success with a challenging target of 20g of carbs per day. 50g or under usually works well for people.

I’m really hoping that was a typo and you meant 50g as I am boggling at the thought of staying under 5g!!

Good luck to you!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Igorasusual

Although I do currently count the calories, my emphasis is on keeping low carb.

I’ve found when away from home, when it’s difficult to count the calories, that keeping low carb and watching portion sizes is still effective.

As I’m approaching the end of the weight loss stage of my journey it will soon be time (if I don’t do it sooner) to stop counting the calories so strictly and just keep the carbs low and watch portion sizes, like on holiday.

It’s so good to enjoy cheese and full fat yogurt after so many years of being told to avoid them. And instead of drinking diet fizzy drinks I drink fizzy mineral water. I never thought that would happen!

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Hello Igorasusual. Thanks so much for the welcome.

The 5 g limit on my carbs was not a typo. Unless I am in full blown carb fest mode, which unfortunately seems to be most of the time lately, I eat only meat, salmon, and eggs. My only carb grams come from the occasional walnut, pecan or macadamia nut that I have. I have never eaten any fruits and I only like a very small number of vegetables. It is not terribly difficult for me to avoid most all carbohydrates. Also if I go much over 15 g of carbohydrates daily my blood sugar goes very high.

These particular restrictions are relatively easy for me to comply with as long as I continue to see progress in both my blood sugar numbers and my weight. As most of us know when the scale stops moving or the blood Sugar numbers go higher it is more and more difficult to stay the course. It can be so frustrating.

However, I am fully committed to this program as of last Wednesday and I feel confident in the plan. I hope to be able to post lower numbers, both on weight and blood sugar, each week.

How long have you been on this plan? How are you enjoying it?

Hope to hear from you again. Thanks!

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Hi Boomer

Wow. 5 carbs does sound a challenge to me – especially when MyFitnessPal tells me that my three daily cups of white coffee are 9 carbs in themselves.

And – forgive me if I intrude (all friends here!)- does the small amount of veg not affect what is commonly now known as “digestive transit “?

I defer to your knowledge of your own body however!

I would suggest that you do keep a good eye on your fats though, as too much protein will kick you out of ketosis or fat burning and slow the process down

I have just started my 8th week. I’m not type 2 and had only c 22lbs to lose, but I thought I was mildly carb addicted, didn’t really know how to lose the weight, and wanted to get back under control. This has led me to more dietary research which I’ve found really helpful

I’ve lost 18lbs in my 7 weeks, feel great, have just 4lbs to go and will stay on the BSD till I get there.

Then I plan to do a 5:2 keeping the low carb/high fat principles and increasing to, probably, 50-75carbs per day plus increased calories (protein much the same level) and more fat. Then for the 2 days having a low carb probably 1 meal day at 800 cals or less.

I am very impressed by the simplicity of the BSD – well done Michael Mosley! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Hi igorasusual. Congratulations on your 18 pound loss! Good plans going forward also.

Yes. My intestinal tract becomes a relative stranger during this time. I do take probiotics which help. Also drink a lot of water.

Fortunately I drink my coffee black with no sugar. But it is amazing the number of foods that contain “added” sugar. So glad they just made the regulation to include that designation on all food labels.

The fat versus protein issue is a tricky one. Challenging to get substantial amounts of good fats while curbing the protein and staying under 800 calories. Any hints there would be appreciated!

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Boomer

Good fats whilst curbing protein? Cheese. Nuts and seeds if your carbs permit. Oily fish such as mackerel. Butter sauces, drink olive oil (can be done and recommended), olive oil over small quantity of veg.

A bit of avocado – again carbs permitting – whole one is too much carbs sadly.

Hope that might help. ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Thanks igorasusual. I have never liked cheese but maybe I need to give it a try. Would make things easier.

Appreciate your help.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

There are so many sorts of cheese which you might try.

I have particularly enjoyed halloumi which is lovely, fried or grilled, with breakfast eggs. And feta cheese with some oil and chilli is sharp and lovely with a few baby spinach leaves.

OH had some manchego this evening which was wrapped in a little Parma ham.

Baby bel cheeses are great for a little snack of 0 carbs. And you can wrap Leerdammer cheese slices round smoked salmon or meats for a little lunch roll which is satisfying.

I also like blue cheese, which has the benefit of bacteria which are good for the gut. But if you’re not a cheese fan that may be a bridge too far

You will note I like cheese!

:-

• posted by Pollygarter
    on

Just finished week 3 and have lost 1 stone. 8lb first week followed by two 3lb losses. Feeling good mostly with some sudden bursts of real tiredness. Very committed to this.

• posted by Loren
    on

Hi all, dropping in at the end of week six – 3.5lbs lost this week ๐Ÿ˜Š So that’s 1stone 12 altogether๐Ÿ˜„ I was struggling to lose anything the beginning of the week but think that upping my calories by having some nuts and cheese seems to have boosted weight loss in the last few days. It wasn’t a well thought out plan – I was just hungry!! Managed to stay on the straight and narrow notwithstanding a couple of meals out; even resorting to ringing the resturant to find out their lowest carb/cal meal before I met friends there ๐Ÿ˜‰ Still drinking copious amounts of fizzy water and walking more. Have noticed that my fat has become less dense and is now very wobbly. Does this tighten up over time? Hope so๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

on

Well hubby saw the Diabetic GP this morning. In 3 weeks he has dropped 7 kg. Now the doc puts it down to the new pills he gave him. Hubby says but Im on this Michael Mosley diet (Hubby bought me the book and relies on me to make sure he is eating right so pays no attention to names, etc!!) Doc says “never heard of it” Strange cos my GP in the same practice, who is not a Diabetes specialist like the other bloke knew exactly who I was talking about and even agreed to keep me off statins if I was doing the plan!!! No wonder the info they give you from so called diabetes experts is crap!!!

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Saw doctor first time since this plan
    Couple stone off BP down to perfect
    He stopped on BP pill one and one BS pill
    Very very happy
    Thanks folks

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Well done Alan – fabulous news, you must be so thrilled and proud of yourself! ๐Ÿ™‚

And well done to OH of Bubblesdevere – keep talking about the BSD, eventually the medical profession will fall in.

• posted by orchid
    on

Congratulations Alan – the hard work is bringing in the benefits now! Keep it going and you will be med free soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Yes, Bubblesdevere, already signed ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Something which has helped me greatly
    I’ve eaten a subway chicken tikka salad bowl( every single salad in it)almost every day
    I continue with grated cheese and sweet chilli sauce
    The sauce is a small sin but keeping it up cos I love them and ยฃ3-50 with black coffee is great value out n about
    Thanks again you guys

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Re diet plan being pushed out within nhs
    Saw my doc this week shown him my Bauer app off my BP and BS
    he typed all my foods into his pc then said this isn’t a special diet or special food EVERYONE should be eating this way !
    He wasn’t being sarcastic at all
    Very helpful doctor who said carry on we’ll see you again for blood tests and see about reducing more pills
    Thank you Michael M

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

This is the thing, Alan, doctors and other advisors say that we should all be eating a ‘healthy balanced diet’. But most people (including all of us pre doing this) didn’t really know what this actually was.

Isn’t this what we’ve been told:
    So long as you have 5 portions of veg/fruit a day you’re ok –
    well, watch for the smoothies, full of sugar and no fibre
    watch for the fruit, which has lots of sugar in which you don’t realise. Not a problem unless you eat too much.
    watch for the ‘good’ bread
    watch for ‘potatoes’ – they’re vegetables, aren’t they, eat two portions of chips thats 2 of your 5.
    watch for your ‘treat’ dinner of a takeaway with added sugar to the sauce, ketchup, loads of flour in the pizza base, but never mind, there’s tomatoes in the topping, that’s another one of your 5.
    have another cappuccino, never mind about the fact you’ve just had 200 calories.
    keep snacking through the day, ‘because you’re worth it’
    And for goodness sake eat low fat – because fat is bad for you isn’t it. Never mind the added sugar it’s got in it as a result.

Have I left out any of the ‘good advice’ round ‘healthy balanced diets’?

Onwards and upwards with the BSD!

on

Alan nice to know there is something yummy in fast food that doesnt kill the diet, thank you! We also like sweet chilli sauce but have avoided it. My husband uses balsamic vinegar which I find disgusting – cant stand the smell of vinegar! I need to check if teryaki sauce is ok as that is lovely on salmon.

I found this recipe and thought I should give it ago: http://www.healthy4life.direct/#!Walnut-Crusted-Salmon/in239/576590a10cf26813fb9899e2 – but not with the maple syrup! Not sure what you would replace that with … maybe Alan’s sweet chilli sauce!

Igor loving your post – unbelievable that the single biggest expense the NHS is having and will have have going forward is obesity and type 2 and they don’t keep up with the latest information. Prof Roy is a well recognised, highly thought of professional and yet it seems no one is reading his research! Argh!

Ax

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Good morning all! One week in today and I have dropped 5 pounds. I am a slow loser. Plus I was at a relatively dry weight when I began – no big water loss drop in weight. But I am very happy with that. Puts me at 219.8. But the really exciting news is my blood sugar reading. It has been over 200 fasting each morning. I just took it and it was 159!!!! Yes that is still high but it is fantastic for me. Looking forward to even lower numbers soon.

I am enjoying this plan so much – no hunger. I keep it very simple. Plus this is a friendly and welcoming site with so many knowledgeable people.

Onward and downward!

• posted by Loren
    on

Well done Boomer53! Great start – that positive news will take you far. All the best for week two!

• posted by Boomer53
    on

Thanks Loren! I see that you are much further along and having great success. Congratulations! Looking forward to the future.

on

Well done Boomer that is a great start. This is a fantastic site. I am converting others to the plan and think I may start a support group in my area. Has anyone else done that?

• posted by LACali21
    on

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie that has been reading what everyone is saying but hasn’t posted until today. Just started last week on Wed, but I didn’t weigh myself until Fri, it’s been busy and I don’t think I wanted to see the number on the scale. Even with that I have a loss of 4 lbs. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve done low carb eating before and had great losses, but also had great gains when I have quite and went back to regular eating. I hope to make this a reality now and I’m sticking to the 800 cals as close as possible.

Thanks for whoever suggested stirfries for supper because that has been my go to meal and it’s been great. ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Clematis76
    on

Hi this is my first time posting on this thread which is actually most remiss of me as this is my 13th week on the bsd!! Starting weight was 17st 13 and is now 15st 3. No change from last week but plateaux are part of the diet it seems!! Am now not really counting the calories just carbs. Having said that I log everything in MFP and most days it seems to come in around 1000 calories so not too bad. Onwards and downwards!!

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Hi Alanhypno
    Well done on your good news. Need to report mine to add to this good news topic.
    Just had the news of my latest blood sugar test which was 5.5% (normal range).
    Was diagnosed with T2 diabetes at the very end of January and started BSD immediately. (Think the reading was 8.6%).
    Week 21 on the diet for me. Have lost around 3 stones in weight and am now a couple of pounds away from my healthy weight.

Managed to book a phone appointment with a Locum Doctor who agreed that she was happy for me to come off or reduce my Metformin. We agreed on a reduction from 3 x 500mg to 1 tablet per day to test the effect.
    She said it was highly unusual for someone to reduce their blood sugar like this and told me I must be a star patient!!! LOL.
    She then asked me how I had managed to lose this weight and achieve these results so she could put it down on my records.
    Of course I told her BSD 800 and MM.

Thank you so much Michael Mosley. This has worked for me.
    Not sure if I have reversed my T2 yet but everyone out there. Listen up ….. this can work.
    Happy days.

Please log in or register to post a reply.