Verano and Kazzee's Road Trip to Christmas!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ClarinetCathy
    on

My preferred mode of transport will be car. My lovely Mini Cooper was written off In August and I have just bought a lovely mint green fiat 500. It’s a little quirky just like me and it will definitely get me to the finish line! Thanks for letting me share the road trip with you all.

• posted by Dreamscometrue
    on

Hi Cathy – good to see you on here! I have a similar goal of 130lb by Christmas which for me is just over 11b per week. I’ve not had a brilliant week this week but will keep plodding on!!

Had to laugh at the recent discussions about scales on the wrong tiles etc 🙂 My old analogue scales were very variable, depending where they were placed. I perfected the art of skilful placement for lowest readings! But eventually I replaced them with digital scales and was shocked to find I was 5lb over what I’d thought. Mind you, even the digital scales are fickle – my weight can vary around 4lb during the course of a day. But no matter, the point is to KOKO and aim for an ongoing downward trend no matter what the exact numbers are.

Good luck everyone and here’s hoping for some lightning of our collective load as we travel on X

• posted by JGwen
    on

There was a spate of people finding their weight went up when they changed their scales. – Its nothing to do with digital regarding analogue. – On most home scales thats just the display not the measuring system. Both types of scales depend on a spring to take a measurement, and over time the springs become slightly weaker, so when you change to a new scale with a new spring you will get a higher reading.

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi JGwen, that was me and Tillybud! It took me MONTHS to get over my 2.5 lb “gain” when I bought new scales! I was most put out! 🙂

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning Travellers 🙂
    How are we all? I’ve had another good week so slightly disappointed with my loss. Oh well, it’s the way it goes. So close, scales show 16.0.1 !!! 1.7 lb loss. I was hoping to be in the high 15’s by now but never mind. It’s still a loss. How’s everyone else getting on?
    Have a good day!
    Kazzeexx

• posted by Verano
    on

Oh! Kazz so close yet so far…… you are within a hair’s breath of 15 but tomorrow might just be your day.
    Well I’m still plodding along. Number on the scales is reducing but more importantly I still have 4.8lbs to lose in the next two weeks to get me to my goal for the first 6 weeks of this challenge. I will just concentrate on the coming week. I know I can do it ‘the snacks need to go ….. so just say no!’
    Have a good week everyone!

• posted by Jordana
    on

I haven’t weighed myself this last week. Counting calories especially went a little AWOL. I’m still bashing away at low carb and should reach my stone loss goal by Christmas!
    I think I got a little sidetracked as our car swept the South of France and whilst gazing at the Mediterranean I ate a little too much cheese and drank an extra cocktail or two…. keep on keeping on everyone, where does this route take us next?

• posted by KazzUK
    on

We’re both so close, Verano – we will do it! Just under 4 weeks to my weekend away 16th Nov. I’d like to hit 15.7 for that. Then it will be 5 weeks to Xmas, where I hope to be in the high 14s! That’s the plan. I’ve volunteered to work between Xmas and New Year, well, the Thurs and Fri, so that should help keep me on track.
    Jordana – I too would have got a little carried away gazing at the Med! I have to watch my intake of cheese – I don’t count calories as such, preferring to count carbs but I do weigh and note any cheese! 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Yes Kazz we will!

on

I’m really disappointed with my lack of progress. I had to have some investigations last week which meant a restricted diet for a couple of day followed by a colonoscopy. Despite this and despite being low carb, my weight has increased and I am really struggling to know why. This morning I was up to 143lb which is 11lb above my goal weight of 133 which I was this time last year. I am seriously considering a trip to see my GP,. I am wondering if my thyroid isn’t working properly, I am sweating profusely (have been post menopausal for over 10 years and really struggling to keep my weight down. Things are not going to plan!

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi C Cathy
    I sense your frustration. From what you’ve said, may be a trip to the doc to get your thyroid checked would be a good idea. After all this time, you know what you’re doing, so there could be something underlying. Hugs 🙂
    xxx

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning, travellers!
    I hope everyone had a good weekend? Gosh, it was cold with that northerly wind coming down from the Arctic! Beautiful sunshine yesterday though.
    I’ve decided to move my weigh in day to Wednesday morning rather than Tuesday. I always seem to fluctuate up slightly after the weekend. I eat a little more, I don’t drink as much water but by Wednesdays, things have settled down again. Tuesday weigh ins do keep you better accountable over the weekend though! So I’ll see how it works for me.
    How’s everyone else getting on? 🙂
    Kazzeexx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hola Kazzee ! I am enjoying Spain with OH…walking my little legs off but there are so many beautiful places to see in Sévilla and the break is wonderful. It has been sunny which is lovely. Food wise I am sticking to low carb …no breakfast buns for me ! I eat cheese and tomato in the morning which is a first ! I love the fish but some of it is fried. I am not being obsessive ..if I gain a bit I will deal with it when I get back home

• posted by wendleg
    on

Oops phone seized up. I have in mind to do one of those fasts where you mix it up during the week ..different lengths of fast plus’ feast days’. I sent a photo to the family without discussing BSD and without prompting they said I was looking ‘very svelte ‘.Oooh I like that ! Holidays are definitely for enjoying but I think I have freed myself of carby bad habits so I am not tempted by bread and pastries etc but I still gaze longingly at the fruit in the beautiful markets here 😓. Hope everyone is doing well. I check in on the forums when I can get wifi. I love to keep in touch with my BSD buddies xxx

on

Hi everyone and hope this week goes well for you all.

No recent loss for me, but was away visiting family last week so was glad to at least be able to manage to maintain. But in terms of the road trip I guess last week was a bit of a pit stop for me and now it’s time to get back out on the track again. In fact I’ve worked out that starting another 8-week BSD push today takes me nicely up to the weekend just before Christmas. So I’m going to aim for another 8lb off by then i.e. 1lb a week. It won’t take me quite to where I want to be but will be pretty close and I always think 1lb per week sounds realistically achievable (famous last words!)

That would be so great and reminds me of your earlier post Clarinet Cathy about how nice it would be to start New Year without having to think about dieting for once! I also hope that things improve for you and you find out whether there is any underlying cause for your unexpected weight gain. Good luck and let us know how you’re getting on?

Ok am off to hit that road again. Good luck everyone X

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hola Wendleg!!! 😁😁. It sounds wonderful! You sound very relaxed and have a healthy take on your food choices. How long have you been over there? It feels like weeks.
    Hi Dreams! Oh yes, 8 weeks to Xmas weekend. Perfect to get a round in and stave off the January ‘feeling fat and horrible’ blues!
    Kazzeexx

on

With 8 weeks to go to Christmas I am aiming to lose 10lb. Because of my recent and unexplained weight gain I have put myself back on strict BSD 800 and am sticking rigidly to the diet. Today is day 2. DCT – I booked two appointments to see my GP and cancelled them both! Part of me thinks it’s hormonal, been menopausal for 10 years now and still getting terrible sweats. To be honest I recently visited the doctor for something I thought was trivial and ended up being fast tracked on a two week cancer pathway! Luckily everything was OK but I told the GP I wouldn’t have gone had I known! I am going to give it my all to lose the weight before Christmas. It will be lovely to start 2019 not having to make the usual New Year Resolution “go o a diet”.

Keep plodding everyone. Today I weighed 142.0. My aim is to be less than 140 lb by Saturday.

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi ClarinetCathy. So sorry to read of your shock visit to the doc. So you had a very worrying couple of weeks as a result. No wonder you were feeling a bit blue, but thankfully, nothing to worry about. Yes, let’s give it a good push to Xmas. Start the New Year in a happy place! I’m aiming to lose 14 lbs or as near as possible! I want to be within spitting distance of the 14’s! 😁

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Finally, 2.1 lbs off and in the high 15s at last! That’s 12 lbs in 5 weeks. Take a bow, Kazzee! 🙂 I’d like to lose 5 lbs in the next 3 weeks before my weekend away, taking me to 15.7. Fingers crossed!
    Good luck everyone else! xxxxxx

on

Cathy such a relief that your last doctor’s visit ended with good news despite the worry. No wonder you don’t want to go back! I do wonder though if your recent weight blip has been caused by stress as I’m sure it can cause our bodies to hold onto weight. I do hope that now things settle down you will see positive results again – you are one of the most determined people on this forum so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time!

It’s great that several of us are doing a bit of a reboot as we hit the 8 weeks to Christmas stage. So throttles down and off we go! Let’s aim high and see some great losses then we can have a double celebration this Christmas 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning! I’m having a bit of a self-imposed technology break for a few weeks so sorry I’ve not caught up with all the posts. Slight gain for me this week but still an overall loss for this challenge.
    Well done Kazz on finally getting into the 15’s! Glad you are ok Cathy.
    Hope everyone has a good week.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Well done on your loss Kazz ! That’s a good feeling ! I am still in Spain. Leaving Seville and returning to Malaga this afternoon.Returning to Toulouse on Wednesday. On Wednesday I will have been away a week .Love these school holiday breaks 😄. It has turned cold in France but then again it is virtually November ! I will be on the green soups when I get back
    Wishing you well Verano. Don’t be away too long as you give out loads of good advice xx
    Glad your doc’s visit turned out well Cathy . Relax a bit now . All the best Dreams come true. Sounding positive ! .I am with you there !

• posted by JGwen
    on

Just quickly popping in to say well done to Kazz, will chat more this evening.

• posted by caronl
    on

Congratulations Kazz! And good to hear that it was just a scare, Cathy. KOKO Verano! Glad you have had a good holiday wendleg, Spain was definitely a better destination than SW Italy. I’m feeling relieved I missed the earthquake in Greece. Holiday destinations are proving more of a challenge!

I love the idea of making the most of the 8 weeks to Christmas – on this and other threads. Good luck one and all!

• posted by Jordana
    on

Congratulations Kazz!
    Horrible scare for you Cathy. Glad it’s turned out ok. That happened to me once. I had such severe gut issues that I was fast tracked for a cancer check-up. They didn’t tell me and the first I read it in a copy letter from my GP to the hospital consultant. The difference with me was that it was already confirmed I didn’t have it, in the same letter, so I wasn’t stunned for long. In fact I was secretly a bit glad my good old GP actually did something and recognised the severity of the issues, as some of my friends with cancer could have been diagnosed earlier had their GPs been more vigilant – tragic really.
    All on this wagon – I need your help. 8 weeks to go and still a stone to lose – so doable but I’ve totally stalled. Really desperate to find that means and claw back up the side of this truck before I fall.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Really really spectacular results, Kazz!!! You are the “lion tamer”, and you’ve backed the bread beast back into its
    cage 🙂 Hooray!

Jordana, we won’t let you fall. Please tell us what is challenging you…Maybe we can help?!?!

• posted by Jordana
    on

Allie, that’s the stupidest thing – I can’t even nail what’s bothering me. Extra stresses = less food prep = poor choices – no decent excuse really. Extra last minute visits with friends and entertaining. And I don’t want to be fat and unhealthy at Christmas 🙁 and I seem to be in a ridiculous vicious circle that should be so easy to pull out of.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Jordana, having a spontaneous and very active social life must be a challenge, but nonetheless a very healthy state
    of existence! Pre-planning is such an essential part of making this lifestyle work. Have you ever considered having
    your groceries delivered? By doing so, it freed up extra time in the week for me, I quickly had to learn to pre-plan
    menus for the week, and no impulse purchases of nonfriendly BSD food 🙂 As women, we have a propensity to put
    everything before ourselves, I think! Deciding “we’re worth it” and putting our health and wellbeing first is a good
    goal to achieve, and worth pursuing. Very best to you,

Allie

on

Morning everyone (as it is in the UK!) Belated well done Kazz – it’s great to get into a new stone bracket isn’t it, though for some reason always seems to take longer and be harder to lose those couple of pounds than any other :@ So well done X

Jordana I feel your frustration and do please climb back aboard. Our lifestyles sound vey similar and I often fall by the wayside. Having a busy work and social life and always being on the go does not make things easy. But the BSD is a very forgiving diet, and even if we go off-piste for a while it welcomes us back with open arms and we can begin to achieve results again very quickly.

I have two suggestions for you, that have helped me.

One is when looking ahead at your week to actively plan to take a day or two off if there are things coming up you know will be challenging. It’s a bit like the reverse of the 5:2 diet I guess. I’m sure there will be others that disagree with that, thinking it’s a bit defeatist, but I personally would rather plan to knowingly press the pause button then get right back on it next day; instead of getting unintentionally swept into eating off-plan then feeling miserable, guilty and useless – and then almost kind of self-sabotaging by convincing yourself you can’t do it and giving up altogether for a while. So for me, planned days off work well: you can savour every moment without guilt and then just continue as normal next day.

The other thing that may help – and loads of others have referred to this too – is to vary your pattern. On my first round of the BSD my daily routine was a very light breakfast – one scrambled egg – then three very light snacks during the day and a small main meal in the early evening. The weight simply dropped off: until it didn’t! I stalled for ages but then tried the 16:8, where you condense your eating into an 8-hour window. Others maybe just have one meal a day, still others try fasting for a period of time. I think the key point is that when you are sticking to the programme but not seeing results then try varying your eating pattern – seems to kick start your weight loss again.

Anyway good luck to all of us. The best Christmas present would be for us all to approach closer to our BSD goals 🙂

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Thanks for you good wishes, friends. 🙂
    Jordanna – could you keep a couple of pre-made omelette wraps in the fridge so you can knock up a quick salad wrap? May be some soup in the freezer? I keep babybel, hard boiled eggs, some nice ham, olives, mixed nuts to hand. I keep it simple – a bashed chicken breast, seasoned and lightly pan fried with some microwave frozen green beans or broccoli, takes about 10 mins to make. I add a small knob of butter to the pan juices at the end to make a bit of a “gravy/juis” and pour over beans. There’s not enough to pour as such but it does add some moisture to the beans.
    Keep posting so we can help! 🙂
    Kazzeexx

on

Hi everyone
    Well I’ve got my positivity back and have lost 3lb this week. I’ve been strict most days (had a little blip earlier in the week and felt really Really bad about being weak). I feel really determined to stay on the straight and narrow and not veer off course. Been sticking to really low carb and I have felt hungry but I don’t think it is hunger but craving. My goal for next week is to lose 2lb. My aim is to be 133lb or less by Christmas Eve. Today I weighed 140.2. My plan was to be 140 or less by tomorrow so it’s doable! So in one week I hope to be 138 Ib or less. What are your goals for next week?

I agree with DCT- the best Christmas present would be for us all to be closer to our desired goal. This is a present nobody else can give us.

on

Well done Cathy! That’s great news and hopefully will inspire the rest of us on here to keep on the road.

I have similar goals to you: currently 143lb and ideally wanting to be around 135lb by Christmas. No loss this week though, so I’d love to see a pound (or even two!) come off next week. But I know I need to up my game to do that. At the very least I definitely want to get below 140lb by the end of November. Will report back in due course …

How’s everyone else doing? How are you doing Jordana?

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning, fellow travellers!
    Well done Cathy. 🙂 I’d like to lose 2 lbs taking me to 15.10 by Tuesday. Ultimately, be in the high 14’s by Xmas. It is doable but like so many, I tend to go up after the weekend despite sticking to the principals.
    I’m out for lunch today for my brother’s birthday and looking at the menu, there’s not a lot to choose from without either chips or potatoes or rice! I shall have to ask if the chef will cook me a simple steak and I’ll have a side salad with it.
    Keep going, we’ve got 7 weeks to Xmas, can you believe it?
    Kazzeexx

on

Didn’t quite make my target of being 140lb this week. My weight went up overnight from 140.2 to 140.6. Onwards and downwards. DCT we are still side by side on our latest venture. We have followed a very similar journey since we started. I am proud of our tenacity and strength of character to keep going. Let’s do this everyone on the Christmas road trip,

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi all,
    Is it too late to join in the road trip? Perhaps I could be the hitch-hiker you pick up along the journey!
    I desperately want to lose 5.6kg by the end of the year. This will take me down from Obese to Overweight on the BMI scale – something I’ve been working on since January 2017, as DCT and Clarinet Cathy can attest to 🙂
    I worked out last week I think that it was about 700g each week that I need to lose, which certainly seems achievable, even for a slow loser like myself.

on

Hi SueBlue – lovely to hear from you! Climb aboard 🙂

Your 700g a week certainly sounds do-able and we will help you every step of the way! This is a lovely friendly forum and we are moving forward in convoy!

Cathy thanks for your lovely words yesterday, yes we are managing to keep going aren’t we! Let’s smash this by Christmas X

on

SueBlue- lovely to pick up a hitchhiker on our journey- you’ve always been so supportive. We are all on the same journey here. Some of us are old timers and some new on the journey but the road is ahead of us all and there are a few hills along the way. I have been struggling to lose the 7lbs I’ve put on over the summer. I am heavier than I was this time last year and my trend has been going in the wrong direction since June hence I’ve joined this road trip. Seven weeks until Christmas so we could lose a fair few pounds by then if we stick to what we know works! I don’t mind being at the back of the road race, I know I’ll still get to the finish line eventually- so I am glad of another slow loser to keep me company. Lovely to have your company once again. Onwards and downward!

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Thanks for your warm welcome DCT and Cathy 🙂 you’ve both given me the motivation I so badly needed!
    Is there a specific day of the week you are reporting weigh-ins?
    I’ll catch up on all of the earlier posts later this evening.

• posted by Jordana
    on

Hello Dreamscometrue and everyone – I’m holding tentatively onto the side of this truck but got a seat for now. Today I am really going to get my head round this. I ate 7g carb for breakfast and 7g in a latte, so I’ve got about 16 left for my daily allowance. This should be quite doable as I feel rather ill at the moment – bit sick and not up to eating much. I’ll make sure my choices are low carb.

Thanks for the food suggestions. Kazz, the premade omelette wraps sound a good idea. As for babybel, hard boiled eggs, some nice ham, olives, mixed nuts – all things I like and can eat – apart from olives! (don’t like). These are the kind of snacks I make when I am managing mentally better. Dreamscometrue – pressing the pause button sounds a great plan. Rather than feeling derailed. As for what you say about: “On my first round of the BSD my daily routine was a very light breakfast – one scrambled egg – then three very light snacks during the day and a small main meal in the early evening.” This is advice straight to my heart – my doctor advised a few years ago that I should eat little and often rather than 3 decent meals which I couldn’t really cope with.

Thanks for the help everyone – it really means a lot and has helped me think in the relevant channels. Maybe I’ll pick up this week and weigh next week. Still plenty of time to achieve my Christmas goal.

Welcome SueBlue! The more the merrier. And I can greatly attune to slow losers 🙂 It sounds like your Christmas goal is similar to mine bar a couple of 1lbs.

How is everyone doing xx

on

SueBlue – I don’t think there is a special weigh day. I think we are all on board with a goal in mind for Christmas. I am going to stick with this with 100% commitment until Christmas Eve when I hope to be near my planned personal Christmas goal. This road trip allows us to have a think about where we want to be at Christmas and gives us time to plan for that journey. My plan for this week is to be 138 if possible. Today I was 141. I am up and down the same pesky few pounds week in and week out and get again can’t break the 140 barrier!

Jordana- it’s good to find out what works for you. I don’t think that one rule suits us all, I am trying to mix things up a bit as I seem to be stalling with the weight loss, I love the advice and support we get from each other.

Seven weeks to Christmas Eve- wouldn’t it be lovely to be a few pounds nearer to our goal by then. We have given ourselves enough time to be at least four pounds lighter- 8 packets of lard off by Christmas- come on everyone we can do this!

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Hi All – can I jump back on please? Just had a difficult month or so when I pretty well lived at the vet’s with my little lap warmer Pug. Sadly she didn’t win. But I’m back now on course, and I’ll dive in and see what’s been going on!

• posted by Denise susan
    on

Hi everyone
    I had a holiday break and was so chuffed I kept the weight off until October & the wheels came right off and I had a head on collision. Can I please hitch a ride, in my youth I may have grabbed hold with my skateboard but sadly these days …. I would happily settle for standing room only.
    I couldn’t find you all so stupidly started a new thread, but please I need help getting my head round the apps as I seem to delete it & the holidays. BSD meals we can all enjoy so I don’t touch the chocolate & all the other nightmare things we are bought up to believe are Christmas.
    I have got to get my weight down to prove if I do need to go on medication and I can’t stall too much longer. I have had some bad results of late & really need to sort this once & for all.
    I am 12.8) which is +5 on the month was a lot worse so next week I want to be 12.5 & by Christmas I am setting a high target of 10.7 I need to do this. Reading your posts I know we will all do the best we can for each other

on

Welcome MaggieBath and DeniseSusan!
    MaggieBath so sorry to hear about your little one 🙁 My dog is my life so I can only begin to imagine how you are feeling. But welcome back aboard and I hope that we can be good company for you as we head towards Christmas together.
    Denise Susan you CAN do this! You have the determination and we will help you all we can. Setting mini targets is a great idea and we will all be cheering you on. Have you got the BSD cookery book? The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet Recipe Book by Clare Bailey and Sarah Schenker. That’s a really good starting place for delicious meals that all the family can enjoy – it includes puddings and treats too. Let me know if you need help tracking it down? X

• posted by KazzUK
    on

How annoying, I’ve just lost my post because I managed to highlight a whole paragraph somehow and delete it! That happens a lot and I just can’t work out what I do to do that!
    As i was saying…. Maggie – so sorry to hear about your little pug. 🙁 She had a wonderful life with you I’m sure 🙂
    SueBlue, Jordanna, Dreams, Cathy – good to see you all. We have 7 weeks to Xmas and 2 weeks until my weekend away which is my mini goal and aiming to get to 15.7. I’ve switched my weigh in day to Weds so will let you know tomorrow but there is no official weigh in day on this thread, just whenever you want to!
    Have a good day everyone and catch up with you later. 🙂
    Kazzeexx

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning! Sorry I’m a bit out of touch and haven’t had time to catch up on this week’s posts yet, but hope everyone is doing well and getting closer to the finishing line. I’m barely out of the starting blocks but still going in the right direction despite a week of no loss but no gain.
    Sorry to hear about your little Pug MaggieBath but good to see you back. Looking forward to your results tomorrow Kazz I’m sure they will be good.
    I’m taking baby steps at the moment. I reached my first goal of back into single figure pounds and am now just 2lb away from being closer to that next stone mark. Soon I’ll be able to tackle half a stone at a time!
    Anyway, I’m away in a few days for a few weeks of sunshine, hopefully but will do my best to stay on track. Have a good week everyone keep your eyes on the prize.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi folks,
    Denise, it wasn’t silly to start a new zoomers thread, I am very glad you did. – I like splitting my journey into 4 week slices so have joined you on that thread. – I am not sure what you want help with regarding apps and deleting Christmas. – I use/used fatsecret as my app on my phone. As time has gone on, I have developed a set of go to meals that I know will hit my Carb targets so I don’t tend to use the app any more. I remember that Christmas was a controversial topic last year. There were two camps, those who strongly believed that stepping off the low carb wagon was not acceptable no matter what the date on the calendar and those who couldn’t contemplate a Christmas on the wagon.
    Sorry to hear about your little lap warmer pug MaggieBath, I understand how you feel, I lost the battle to save my old collie shaped shadow in September and took a little time away from the forums during that period. I still find myself sometimes automatically holding the door open then looking to see what’s delaying him.
    I have decided instead of a weekly weigh in, I am going to have a weekly waist and hip measurement day with my target a dress that I would like to be able to wear before Christmas. – I don’t know how well it will work, my body does seem to like to find all sorts of places to loose weight before targetting my spare tyre. – But its what I would like to achieve, and by setting that target it may inspire me to stick to my aim of increasing exercise to target that area.

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning!
    Just a quick line to report a 1.4 lbs loss. Am now 15.10.6. My mini goal by next Friday 16th is to be 15.7. Hmmm, we shall see!
    Have a great day, everyone!
    Kazzeexx

• posted by Verano
    on

Great news Kazz! Just 0.7lb to get you into single figure pounds! Keep on keeping on ……

• posted by alliecat
    on

Oh Kazz, I know how hard you worked to reach the 15’s! Six weeks of steady losses!!! At this rate, you’ll
    be into that “gorgeous” black/white tunic before you know it…Goodbye bread, hello beautiful butterfly 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by wendleg
    on

Well done Kazz ! Result !!! You are in the 15s ….fab !
    I thought of you today. I wrote a long reply to JGwen and all of a sudden my message disappeared , arrrrggh !!!
    I am going to start all over again !!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.