Started 13th October – on a mission to get fit and loose weight by Christmas

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bentley
    on

I started Pilates and Yoga 4 weeks ago, 3x yoga and 3x pilates per week, 2 HIIT workouts and walking the dog at a fast pace 7 days a week for one hour. Although feeling amazing I need to loose the weight for my health and get rid of sugary carbs. So I decided to start this and so far so good. ๐Ÿ™‚ . It would be great to tie-up with like minds and see how we get on with the recipes in the book as well as potentially loosing the 14 kilos that I do need to loose together! So far have lost 10 kilos over last 12 months after a few years of ill health meaning I was not able to exercise as I had always done. I used to do triathlons as a hobby and run 10k every day, so I have had to get my head around the fact that slow is better and that I am now much order and can’t move as fast due to disc injury in cervical and lumbar. I am super pumped though and feeling very positive and so far so good!

• posted by Bentley
    on

I saw there was a thread about 3 positive things about the day, which I think is a great way to keep myself going.
    Already have one positive this morning! I went to my outdoor HIT class this am although had a bad back and felt really sore from all the yoga and pilates and workouts this week, but … I got up early and got there. I really enjoyed it and feel fantastic – so energised I am apparently driving my partner mad with my chatting!
    I went for a smashed avocado and poached egg breakfast at the local healthy deli, with small griddled tomatoes,, no bread f course as well as green juice and it tasted really good and I feel full.
    Sun is shining so it’s time to get out and garden ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Bentley
    on

Thanks – it’s mostly gentle-ish ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you will join the positive thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Bentley
    on

Am feeling good today, feel very proud I didn’t just go for the nearest easiest snack for my lunch, I was starving but I made the time to make myself the avocado and feta snack, which is good and I feel full. Having he book on the kitchen counter means I don’t stray. I weighed myself this morning and I lost 500gms since I started a few days ago. I think the weekends are going to be hardest, not drinking a glass with my partner or having a small chocolate. No exercise today apart from a long walk with our sausage dog. Made a list of all the meals for this coming week – I think being prepared and planning in advance will make it easier to stick to the diet.

Please log in or register to post a reply.