So…it starts today: my 8 week (at least) diary

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hi MammaK – well done for braving the measurements! I should do mine but I think I will be too horrified by the results! Maybe I will do it over the weekend….Scrambled eggs with cheese is a fab dish – works for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Carb_Addict – hello and welcome! I’m really pleased you are finding some motivation from this thread πŸ™‚ We sound quite similar! I also like to weigh more regularly than once a week (when I am not too scared to get on the scales, that is!). I’ve heard the term NSV before and have been coming across them fairly often, such as going down a few notches on my belt, feeling a bit more energetic, managing to make good food choices and so on. I agree these are possibly even more important things to focus on rather than numbers on a scale. See you in the victory line-up!

Natalie – yes, I’m a big fan of full-fat dairy, particularly Greek yoghurt (Fage/Total mmmmmm!). I have skimmed milk in my tea purely because I prefer the taste. And yes, chicken skin all the way!

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Barristagirls – I started the low fat dieting in the 1980s with Rosemary Conley clubs and after all those years of trying to cut fat I still feel incredibly guilty eating fat – even though I have been on the BSD since May.

The BSD doesn’t actually feel like a diet to me – it is filling and feels so indulgent, especially when I eat the skin of the chicken.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Chicken skin is heaven!

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Baristagirls – how are you?
    not seen any posts from you in a while, hope everything is going well

• posted by Sumo
    on

I have always enjoyed fatty foods; this BSD is proving to me that my issues have been carbs and portions.

Weighed this morning almost back to where I was before my wobble, 23st, which is 8lbs so far this week, must have been some fluid retention due to carbs, but I will take 1/2st in week 9. YES!

Congrats to all the wobbly losers, that have put the wheels back on their wagons and are moving forward, just clock the wobble to life gets in the way all the time. Children, Grandchildren work etc. Tonight I have to miss the gym; I am required at my Grandson’s 1st birthday party, apparently they need a clown?

• posted by Flash21
    on

Sumo you have just made me laugh out loud!! Enjoy the party πŸ™‚

Carbs and portions are exactly the same issues for me. I realise I can eat far less than I thought I needed to in order to feel full. However, sometimes I just enjoy it all so much that I eat more! 8lbs in a week is fab – keep it up!

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I’ll add that chicken skin is simply the best! I always felt so bad eating it on slimming world now I just indulge….

Fine thank you Frog! I post randomly and occasionally, maintaining at the moment and enjoying being the right size for once πŸ™‚

• posted by mammaK
    on

Well, 1st day in the bag. Tummy definitely rumbling loud last night, just had more fizzy water. Did 2 miles with Leslie Sansone and resistance band last night.

Weirdly, didn’t feel hungry at all. What I did notice that normally after a carby dinner, I would still be starving and would grab toast or crumpets – not last night. Can it start to make a difference that quickly?

I have had some full fat cottage cheese this morning on 1 rice cake (low sugar one) – 60 cals in total, will have my shake in a bit. Cheese was lovely. Picked up the low fat one first and spotted just how much sugar there was compared to the full fat version.

Shake for lunch and fish / veggie tea.

Good luck to all today.

• posted by Sumo
    on

Remember it is not just the Cals you need to keep an eye on it is the Carbs as well, but most important is sugar based carbs, I now see Carbs as Good and bad, things like porridge good carb no sugar but still try to keep carbs low, natural un refined sugar avoid but not too much of a baddy, any form of processes sugar goes on the naughty step. A bit of naughty and what you fancy does me good, but I still count and make room for the carb.
    I now see a biscuit as a non-filling complete waste of my Cals & Carb allowance, this is fast carbs which burn of fast and make you want more intake sooner?

• posted by Flash21
    on

Good work, mammaK!

Yes, I think you can start noticing differences very swiftly. Hold to that feeling to remind you of how it was NOT to reach for snacks after dinner and pretty soon that will translate into a big difference on the scale.

• posted by 5cuba
    on

Hi lovelies,

Love reading all your posts. Well done everyone on yr weight loss journey and your weight loss journey.

Can I ask a question pls?

I know this thread is for us peeps who have started on our BSD journey. But I am coming to the end of week 7 and I’m starting to look and think about what will I eat after giving up sugar. Since giving up sugar and lowering my calories I have lost over 2 stone and feel amazing health wise. What I was wondering is I don’t think I want to eat sugar anymore, as I feel so good without it. I know MM suggests 5:2 Mediterranean style diet and I still have weight to lose about 21lbs to be a healthy BMI.

What are people’s thoughts on moving on from BSD, have people stayed on BSD longer than 8 weeks?

Loads of thoughts and questions in my head.

Thanx for listening. Good luck to everyone. Keep strong it really does work.

Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—xx

• posted by Sumo
    on

5c
    I am now in week 9 of BSD, Captlynne did about 26 weeks and has now gone into maintenance, she has started her own Maintenance thread, cannot remember its name?

Other on this site have done way past the 8 weeks, some use the BSD 800/50 to reach their own target regardless of how long it takes, some do the 8 weeks then go into maintenance, then do the 8 weeks all over again at a future date, I is your choice depending on your own targets and goals?

Good luck

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

A happy reminder for all battling on each day……. are you drinking enough water

• posted by Sumo
    on

Baristagirls

Yes thanks but disguised as Tea, Coffee, Herbals as I am not a fan of neat water, it just goes to my head, and strangely dries out my mouth?

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

It’s interesting you say it dries out your mouth. I have actually experienced that too, but discovered that I didn’t need to reduce my water intake/change the form (although yes I drink lots of coffee). I just add a small amount of salt as the water is flushing this away. A handful of salted nuts or the like does the job. I try to make sure I drink at least 3ltrs of water not counting any other extra drinks eg sugar free or coffee – and it really helps to keep me on track. But it’s different for everyone.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi

I stayed on 800 calories, low carb for 38 weeks before moving to maintenance. I’m slowly increasing calories but staying low carb and have lost another 9 pounds in the last 8 weeks.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

I have a question….

First off I understand that the healthy fats are good for us, such as full fat yogurt, eggs, advocado, olive oil, butter, feta cheese, nuts etc etc and even natural fats from meats is OK.

I also realise we should be avoiding processed foods (something I’ve done for years anyway, I’m the sad one reading all the labels on everything I buy in the supermarket should it have one 😁).

But, while trying to stick to 800 calories, if I added the chicken fat and full fat yogurt, over did the olive oil, or anything else high in fat albeit healthy my 800 calorie intake would go well over.

So how do those of you manage to eat chicken skin, full fat yogurt etc, and stay within 800 calories a day?
    I find 800 calories goes so quickly just eating meat without fat, vegetables, salad etc..
    A 2 egg omelette with half tablespoon of melted butter to cook in is approx 230 cals

Glad if some tips please πŸ™‚

• posted by Frog
    on

Personally, I can’t think of much I’d like to eat less than chicken skin – so I don’t
    I use a non stick pan and rarely add fat to cook an omelette – if you do need it, spray oil is pretty good.
    I use an olive oil one, because monounsaturated fats are better than polyunsaturated.

I’ve never been a fan of reduced fat stuff (other than milk in tea), but I’d rather use full fat for stuff I like!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Hi Thisisit. My yesterday, for example, went like this: breakfast was 100g full-fat yoghurt and one passionfruit plus a cup of tea with a splash of full-fat milk, 120 cals 10g carb. Lunch was a rotisserie chicken thigh with skin, a whole Lebanese (small) cucumber and a tomato, another cup of tea, 279 cals and 6g carb. Snack two pieces of watermelon, 36 cal 8 g carb. Dinner 120g salmon, a whole small one each of onion, carrot, zucchini and two sticks of celery all roasted in some olive oil, 371 g cals 10g carb. Total 806 calories 34 g carb. It can be done!

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Thanks Natalie, appreciate that insight into your day of food, including the food weight, calorie and carbs content.
    Its helpful to know what others are eating on an average day. And yes, I can see it can be done eating skin and full fat yogurt, whilst staying under 800 cals 😊

• posted by Natalie
    on

It was lucky I had a perfect day yesterday to show you! (I admit not all days are that good.)

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Back home and weighed myself (bearing in mind Wednesday was suppose to be my official weigh in)

Jumped on the scales and sooooo disappointed (I’ve actually been in tears) because it says I haven’t lost anything 😞.
    I have had what I consider a really good week. Nothing naughty has passed my lips, apart from half a slice of my husbands pitza Wednesday evening (that surely wouldn’t make that difference would it? 😳). It’s been a stressful week but I have stuck to the plan.

Thank goodness I was reminded to measure myself…my measurements tell me I have lost 2cms of my hips, waist and chest….so where’s it gone if I’ve not lost anything.

Feeling a bit deflated for week 3 πŸ˜”

• posted by Thisisit
    on

I will start weighing everything that I eat. I’ve eaten a lot of chicken without skin over the course of the week. Perhaps thats it?!
    I’ve also been somewhat constipated (it’s messes me up at the best of times if I’m not careful and being away from home doesn’t help).
    I’ve been drinking plenty but perhaps I need to drink more.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

If your measurements are down then fat is going, which is the main point of the diet. What is making you heavier must then be either water or your constipation. Drinking more should help with both, also check your salt intake, and fat intake are high enough. Some people also mention higher fibre and/or potassium containing foods have helped digestive transit issues. If you log all your food it can sometimes be easier to spot what may be making the difference.

• posted by mammaK
    on

Well, had a quick weigh in, only showing 1lv so far, but, measured my waist, 2 inches gone!!,!! Don’t quite believe it!

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Thanks Mixnmatch for the encouraging advice…all taken on board.
    I knew I would need the xtra support on here at some point and yesterday was a downer of a day.
    Despite the disappointment, I had a good day eating wise and got through it.
    Hopeful the scales will show a loss at the next weigh in :).

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Just hang in there, it will happen, I finally saw a drop today after 5 days of the same weight or weight rises!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hello all,

Been wiped out by a horrid cold but nice to come back and hear how you’re all getting on πŸ™‚ I am due to weigh in tomorrow, which I think marks my week 6 but need to check! I think I’m on another plateau as weight doesn’t seem to be shifting at all at the moment (which admittedly did almost make me quit altogether but I pulled it back and only fell foul of a cheese sandwich and some crisps….). Have counted that there are just shy of 50 days until 1st Jan and by then I want to have lost at least 10lbs but aiming for a whole stone. Back on the wagon today (how many times am I going to say that???) and actually did some sensible shopping so that takeaways and the like are not tempting. Still yet to measure, which sounds like it’s a good idea when the scales aren’t shifting, but I just can’t bring myself to do it! Maybe I will tonight….

Hope you are all ok πŸ™‚

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Hey Flash21, everyone has gone a bit quiet!
    You prob read above about my disappointing second week weigh in.
    My weigh day for the end of week three is tomorrow, I’ve got my fingers tightly crossed!
    I’ve increased my water intake and have weighed what I have been eating this week.
    I also looked at a few other forums for help (I had been sticking to this one as I felt I was getting to know the girls on here :)). I did have to then spend absolutely ages trying to find this one again ahaha!
    I’ve clicked the notify me of follow-up replies this time πŸ™‚

• posted by Determinedthistime
    on

Hi Thisisit, Flash & everyone else, just thought I’d pop in and say hello. Just started week 8 and still happy to stick with it for the foreseeable!! Weigh in yesterday said 18lbs lost so far, but I did have a bit of (OK a lot of ) an indulgent Saturday, and didn’t drink nearly enough water. Back in the groove again now and have had a great couple of days eating wise. For tonight made Turkey ‘burger’ topped with a crispy bacon rasher and 10gm strong cheddar. Together with a big watercress salad it was really tasty and very satisfying. (Didn’t even miss a bun!)
    I’m slowly feeling so much better, walking like a 57 year old, as opposed to the 157 yr old I was walking like!
    Everything is getting easier to do, what a fantastic incentive to carry on.
    Best wishes to all.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Just weighed….drum roll if you please ahaha

I’ve lost 4lb, total so far 11lb end of week three!

Phew, after no further weight loss end of week two, I’m relieved to have lost 4lb this morning.

Bring it on for week four πŸ™‚

How did your weigh in go Flash21, Louise, Sumo, mammak and anyone else?

• posted by Determinedthistime
    on

That’s brilliant, well done. πŸ˜€

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Thanks determinedthistime πŸ™‚
    We all like a pat on the back (including me :)).

Entering into week four feels OK, but somehow when I embarked on this eight week diet it didnt sound long at all (part of the appeal) but yet it’s starting to feel a long time if that makes sense?! Five weeks left is nothing in comparison of losing the same amount over a period of months rather than weeks!
    Trying to keep that reasoning in the front of my mind and remind myself I would rather stick at this for another five weeks rather than face dieting for another five months/years/rest of my life!!!

Remaining positive with that in mind πŸ™‚

Let us know how your weigh in goes

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not dropping by sooner. I am struggling with EVERYTHING at the moment. But more about that in a minute…First of all, well done Thisisit for your further 4lb loss – that’s fantastic! I do see what you mean about it suddenly feeling like a long slog, but as you reason, five weeks is definitely preferable to five months (or more)!

Determinedthistime – glad to hear you’re feeling more energetic and that things are easier. It’s such motivation, isn’t it? That turkey burger sounds delicious too!

I, on the other hand, feel like I am failing miserably. I haven’t really kept to the plan at all and have let things like bread and cookies sneak in. I think this is largely down to the fact that I am feeling physically awful at the moment. I suffer from terrible migraines and seem to be going through a phase of them and on top of that, my back pain seems to be worsening by the day as my previous epidural/injections wear off. I’m scheduled to have them again but my appointment date has not yet been confirmed. This means I am now on new painkillers which are quite hardcore and making me super drowsy and lethargic – really, all I want to do is crawl under my duvet and sleep until I feel better. I understand that the BSD and all its accompaniments such as drinking more water, exercise etc are meant to help, but when I feel like this everything is just such a challenge. I have to wait for the painkillers to kick in (could take a few weeks) in order to be able to exercise without ending up in agony afterwards so I feel like I can’t even do that to help kickstart weightloss. It all feels a bit like a vicious circle and I don’t really know where to start, except for the fact that I keep falling off the wagon and starting again and only lasting a couple of days. ARGH. Any ideas anyone? πŸ™

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Flash21
    I notice you are embarking on week 10.
    Would you have a record of how many BSD friendly days you did? I should imagine more were successful than weren’t. So focus on that?
    How would it work to focus entirely on carbs and not worry about the calories for now? But keeping carbs to 50g or below?
    You’d be amazed.
    Must be really hard, hang in there.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hey Baristagirls πŸ™‚

I think I am on week 9 – didn’t even realise I’d gone past week 8 until you mentioned it! Perhaps I will treat it as the beginning of a new 8 week period.

I haven’t been recording in my food diary recently (could be part of the problem…?) but I will go back and see how I did in the early days and work out how many BSD friendly days there were. That’s a really good idea – thank you!

I like the suggestion of just focusing on carbs. That seems a bit more manageable at the moment. I did have a small lunchtime victory when I swapped rice for broccoli, so I will use that as a start.

Thank you for your support πŸ™‚ X

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Flash21, recording a food diary definitely helped keep me on track.
    Go for it. Record everything and just look at the carbs figure. And make sure there’s enough fat πŸ™‚

• posted by Avila
    on

Hi Flash,

I really relate, it is tough to overcome old coping habits (that is the problem for me) when you are dealing with tough stuff. Your pain and physical health, with me it is depressions, remember that getting through a day is an achievement in itself.

We are probably getting more good days in than we are likely to be giving ourselves credit for. In my case I would love to restart losing in new numbers – rather than the cycling around the 2 kgs all the time. But even in stupid days I am not going higher than 2kg over my lowest weight on this plan. And that seems to be water weight that is easily lost with some good days. I just can’t have enough good days together to break the cycle.

Some days I am really upset and beat myself up for that, other days I count the benefits so far and that I am essentially stable at this weight.

In my case I know my moods are tougher in the winter, so giving myself permission to be a bit on and off til the sun comes back, for you it may be giving yourself time out from the diet expectations until the pain killers are more effective, or had next epidural – and count the good BSD days as bonuses rather than the bad ones as failures. Does that make sense?

Now how do I make sure I can find this post when I need to give myself a stiff talking to?

The brief version of the post is – lets be kind to ourselves.

• posted by 5cuba
    on

Hi lovelies,

Sorry I havent posted for a few weeks. But it was my last day on the 8 week sugar diet and I thought I would share with you how I have done.

So, after 8 weeks I have lost 34lbs!!!

My BMI has gone from 31 to 25.

My fat index has gone from 37.6 to 27.

I have lost 7 inches around my waist.

Dropped 4 dress sizes. 😊😊 .

Exercise 11 hours a week now from nothing.

I have reversed my type 2 diabetes and am no longer seen medically as a diabetic (that’s what I’m most pleased about) 😊😊. Last A1C was over 42mmol/mol it is now 31mmol/mol. My diabetic nurse was speechless 😊😊.

So, just wanted to say that this diet does truly work. I feel happier, healthier and have bounds of energy than I have ever felt 😊😊. It is right you can loose up to 30lbs in 8 weeks.

So my lovelies keep at it and stay positive, if I can do it and I really love all food any one can do it.

So, the future for me is the 5:2 or 3:4 Mediterranean style of eating as my beta cells won’t be able to handle sugar anymore. So I feel good about my future.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.

Love Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—xxx

• posted by tigs
    on

Wow Louise! Totally impressive results. And in only 8 weeks. So rapt for you!!!

• posted by Lyns77
    on

Hi all! I’ve just started today, and thoroughly enjoyed spending the last half an hour reading though this thread!!
    I’m a 39yr old Mum of 2. I gained 2 stone about a year ago, over a period of around 6 weeks thanks to some medication that I had been put on. I tried, over the year to lose it, but found it difficult due to health and being off work. I’m back at work now, (well, not this week as I have Bells Palsy..) but still no weight loss – in fact, despite being 90% more active that I had been, I have managed to put on even more!!
    Anyway, I was about to sign my life (and money) away to follow a restrictive 12 week plan, when I thought about coming back to this, but this time seriously and not half heartedly, so.. here I am ☺️

I have some shakes from a previous plan that I had intended to start but didn’t, so today and tomorrow I am going to just have these along with the water, just to give my body a bit of a rest as I seriously over indulged over the last week from not being well and being on horrible steroids and antivirals. Thankfully I’ve finished taking them, and, I’m taking advantage of not being able to taste to ditch the sugar from my coffee!!

Sorry for the long post, I am a bit of a waffler πŸ˜•

I’m looking forward to beginning this journey, I have 2 stone to lose, but hoping for 1 before Christmas, then a more relaxed attitude over the holidays and back to it straight after. I’ll probably do 5:2 over the hols to keep a little bit of control.

Nice to ,wet you all,

Lyns ❀️😊❀️

• posted by Flash21
    on

Avila, thank you for your comments, they have really made me feel a lot calmer about where I am with things at the moment. “I just can’t have enough good days together to break the cycle” is EXACTLY how I feel. I’m going to follow Baristagirls really helpful advice of just focusing on carbs rather than cals at the moment, so hopefully I will get a good string of days together to get back down a bit more. But yes, being kind to ourselves I think can only be helpful. I hope you have some good moods ahead too πŸ™‚

5cuba – that’s an impressive set of stats there! Well done to you! Definitely something to use as a model to follow πŸ™‚ And how fantastic to have reversed your diabetes. A lovely early Christmas present to yourself!

Lyns77 – hello and welcome!! I’m pleased to hear you’ve enjoyed the thread and decided to join us πŸ™‚ You sound like you are focused and ready to go. Please do keep us updated of your progress. A stone should be possible before Christmas for sure!

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Congratulations Louise, it’s a great achievement and encouraging for the rest of us. Hope you still keep us posted from time to time with updates :).

Flash, what ever your doing, how ever your feeling, don’t stop posting! The fact your staying in touch and still connecting with us is important.
    Don’t beat yourself up for going through a tough time, its life, your human and when you are feeling stronger and get that fighting mo jo back again, I’m sure you will be able to focus on the diet 100%. Agree with Baristagirls about keeping a food diary, I actually feel it’s crucial to see what calories is actually popping into our mouths, it’s an education! (MyFitnessPal app is good for this if you have a smart phone). Just stay connected with us. Besides, your obligated, you started this thread 😘😊.

Hi Lyns, stick with it, you can see from Louise’s journey and others it works. Look forward to reading your progress…

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hey Thisisit!

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I will definitely keep posting here. I enjoy talking to you all and all the thing people post here are very inspiring and motivating!

Ahhh fighting mojo – I could use some of that right now! I think it’s coming back slowly but I wish it would hurry up. I currently can’t decide between MyFitnessPal or keeping a regular old paper diary. I like the idea of keeping track of what I eat as I think it really helps but as with everything else recently, that has fallen by the wayside. Still, today is the start of my 9th week, or as I am now viewing it, my second attempt at a new batch of 8 weeks. I need to weigh in but was in a rush this morning and forgot – will do tomorrow morning instead. Haven’t managed to drink much water today so will try to amend that from now on. Becoming a huge fan of peppermint tea!

How are things going with you? I think you’ve been quite successful to date. When’s your next weigh in?

Keep on keeping on everyone and don’t forget to come back here and update us!

• posted by Thisisit
    on

I lost a further 2lb today.
    Total loss 13lb in four weeks!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Great news, Thisisit! You must be thrilled πŸ™‚

I braved the scales this morning. It was not pretty. As usual I am cycling through the same 5-6lb loss/regain. Need to break it! Going to try extra hard over the next few days, especially as will be seeing family and friends over the weekend. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I honestly have no idea why I cannot keep to something which isn’t actually that complicated, demanding, depriving or miserable. I feel like a complete failure today!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Ahh Baristagirls, I knew I could rely on you! That is indeed a great reminder. I could probably add lots more things to that list too. I might print it out and keep it somewhere I can see it every day.

• posted by Thisisit
    on

Flash21, this is purely a suggestion…
    Reading through your posts, it feels that your in a vicious circle from the fact there is a part of you that wants this, but also a part not quite ready for that full commitment (let’s face it, as with any diet, be it BSD, slimming world, weight watchers, cabbage, Cambridge what ever it is, the key factor is that determination to commit and the will power to stick at it!)
    That is one of the main reasons why the BSD diet has proved popular, because it says ‘EIGHT weeks’…and reading posts from those that have stuck at it, it WORKS!
    Because you seem very much off and on, I wonder if it would be a good idea to give yourself a break (because it will stop you beating yourself when you dont stick to it), set a NEW start date to do the BSD, a date that you can prepare yourself for mentally and commit to when it arrives, make a fresh start :). Re group as they say :).
    Just a suggestion to try and get you out of the cycle you appear to be in which is having a negative affect and getting you down.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Thank you very much Thisisit! I think that’s a really fair assessment of where I am with things right now (and where I have been over the last few weeks). I definitely feel quite up and down with the BSD, and quite a lot of other stuff too, and reading what you’ve said is almost a relief as it feels like I can give myself “permission” to take a little break and get back on it with a clearer mind and more determination. The only thing I worry about in saying/doing that, is that I know in even only a couple of days of “relaxed” eating I can pile on a huge amount of weight. So perhaps it’s better just to carry on in the way Baristagirls has suggested by just focusing on carb count rather than carbs or cals and then when I’m ready I can start back on carbs and cals again. Committing to eight weeks shouldn’t be difficult but I do seem to have a mental block about it at the moment. Mmmm…lots of things to consider. I think I will have a good long think about things this evening and come back tomorrow with a fresh new plan (hopefully). Thank you for your support, it’s definitely great having this thread and all the lovely people on it to come back to!

Please log in or register to post a reply.