Positive Thoughts Thread Anyone?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

My positives for today:
    1) It’s overcast and a little foggy which makes my little city bracketed by two bodies of water (a tidal river and an ocean sound) look like a film noir.
    2) I got my OH a vintage Brooks Brothers classic trench coat for his birthday in a couple of weeks so the next time we get this type of day, he’ll look like Robert Mitchum in “Out of the Past” and I will enjoy it mightily.
    3) I’ve been listening to podcasts about LCHF/keto issues during my walks and it’s like going back to school. It makes the physical exercise even more mentally stimulating than usual.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Oh dear..I just checked in and was sad to see some unpleasantness on the thread. Reading back I can see that Turkeys was clearly alerted and voiced her suspicions but I didn’t for one minute think I was interacting with Birdy Bot !!
    Mistakes happen but it can all be made good ..
    Let’s stay positive …
    O/H is ‘behaving’ and adjusting well to BSD and I try not to nag ! He is not drinking wine in the evening although tonight is ‘ bar night’ and he will have a glass I expect.He has promised me he will not return with a mega family bag of crisps so that’s progress.
    I ended a 43h fast today and came home and had a lovely short snoozette in the garden. The kale has gone to seed but looks very pretty , a blast of bright yellow. Our lilac is about to flower.I can now project to long , lazy, balmy evenings. I love this time of year.
    Our family gathering in Brighton is taking shape.16 of us .It will be like camping in the lovely townhouse we found! There is a massive dining table and we will plan an evening meal together.In the past we have produced huge family pots of pasta, lentils, quinoa , rice..salad and tons of crusty bread and cheese ….you get the picture. Not for me xx

• posted by Birdy76
    on

🤣🤣🤣 Wendy you really made me laugh out loud then! Love it Birdy Bot! Sounds like a good handle. As I said earlier my intention was never to upset anyone and I was only trying to figure out what she meant I didn’t even realise I was the supposed bot😢. No hard feelings on my part. Turkeys has been invaluable to me on here as you all have and I have really appreciated all her sound and good advice. Glad your O/H is trying to behave himself, bless him. 💞🦜 🤖🤣

• posted by alliecat
    on

Yes M’aam, Sunny! I’m sorry that I never got to know Izzy, the creator of this thread, but you are the one who revived it,
    and we are are all grateful to you 🙂

I’ve finally tried on the haul of new clothes that I recently purchased! Some were ill fitting, so I can return them and
    feel less guilty about my overindulgence $$$. I see that your interest in vintage clothes is now spreading to B.,
    Essie! Next stop…GQ magazine! Does he have a classic fedora, too? I’m certain that you do!

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

On a mission, that’s a real result / a holiday without accumulating extra baggage and new jeans.

• posted by On a mission
    on

Skipping
    Thanks – although we did walk 28k in 28 hours.
    How did the walk go?
    Shall we see you on TV soon?

• posted by GreenGal
    on

So first set of positives I’ve posted..I actually have 4 today, …I had a really long busy day yesterday and in the morning I was really worried I wouldn’t have enough energy to get through but:

1. Had tons of energy, completed all my work and got a workout 🏋️‍♂️ in and felt fab.
    2. Got on scales this morning and now 8lbs down in 9 days! Also fab!
    3. Spoke to my Dad in the U.K and he is recovering well from his op.. so 1 less worry.
    4. Did a little run 🏃🏽‍♀️ before breakfast.. so hopefully that fat burning fire 🔥 is stoked for today.

Thank you all for your positives so far and again looking forward to reading the new ones today! 💚

• posted by alliecat
    on

GreenGal, you and Birdy have both approached the BSD with positive thoughts, a spirit of adventure,and an instinctive
    understanding of what we do on this forum. I’m delighted to see it! (Not everyone does) I love reading of your early
    successes, and look forward to more of them 🙂 Go girls! You are transforming your lives. Isn’t the increased energy a
    miracle?!?

I wish to express my gratitude to all who contributed to my discovery of how to prepare eggs in muffin cups. Last
    evening was my maiden voyage. Crustless quiche wasn’t exactly what I had in mind, and then someone used the
    term frittata…That’s when the bells went off! I had a look in the refrig., and pulled together chopped spinach, shallot ,
    grape tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese. I whisked up the eggs, seasoned them and poured them over the
    lightly sauteed vegetable mixture. Voila! Exactly what I had in mind for a lunch or a light meal to serve O/H when
    he arrives home at 10:45pm after a late lecture on tues. nights, without the extra calories from the addition of cream
    or milk. They puffed up beautifully and were a real success this evening. Thanks to you all! The fact that they can
    be reheated or frozen is another positive for me 🙂 I know what I will be serving at my next ladies lunch! Birdy, would
    this suit you on your late nights?

Good morning, everyone. I’m off to bed now that it’s 2:00am!

on

Strangely, we did not turn out to be the perfect family on a hike more like screen obsessed zombies. But I’m on it today and I’m not going to let the buggers get me down. Food will be withheld until family bonding achieved.
    1. Tried on all my summer wardrobe and everything fits apart from 1 pair of trousers which I bought at my skinniest. I tend to wear quite flowing things so it’s not a miracle.
    2. I had to buy bigger bikinis last summer and the old ones now fit.
    3 wardrobe now practically empty so a shopping trip is on the horizon.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Since I broke my ankle on Monday:
    1. I slept well last night, no pain.
    2. I found a video of zero impact exercise that’s chair based, so I can use the energy that’s ready for the run. The trainer has high spirits, will I be swearing at her soon?
    3. My home working routine is flexible, so I can rest and do exercise throughout the day.

Skipping, an empty wardrobe, how was that achieved? I have a reflex saying I like it so I can’t throw it away, even if I don’t intend to wear it.

on

Patricia, sorry to hear about your ankle but it’s great you managed a good night’s sleep. If it were me, I’d be swearing at her too.
    My empty wardrobe is partly as a result of a house move 8 months ago but I’m also quite ruthless when the mood strikes me. I’ve not kept things just because they were expensive or I haven’t worn them much. It’s really quite cathartic and I feel like I flung out the shabby baggy things I’ve resorted to wearing because I was unhappy with my body. I love cleaning out other peoples wardrobes too – so I’m here if you need me.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

I need a wardrobe makeover! Help to toss stuff away, why does my wardrobe have gigantic black holes, in which many useful things never return!
    I need a new thread. Will you anyone else who fancies it join me over on “Sort out your wardrobe”

on

Hot on your heels, Patricia. I’ m making the mini frittata for a picnic so I hope I don’t burn them

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi, skipping! It’s Allie, not Patricia, but that’s perfectly okay. I would be glad to share the oven temp/timing that I
    used for the mini frittata, but our oven temp are in farenheit! Sorry about that 🙂

on

I cooked them at about 180 Celsius and they are looking all puffed up and golden. Very promising. I’ll reprt back

• posted by alliecat
    on

That’s great, skipping! If you like them, just think of all the vegetable and cheese combinations we can come up with 🙂

• posted by JGwen
    on

A set of circumstances has helped me realise a way of responding to some emotional situations and I am going to count them all as my three positives.
    1. I had to deal with 2 different groups of pratts on Monday, both of whom are behaving selfishly. I didn’t turn to food which is a positive, but I was still agitated.
    2. The plumber turned up to see to the leaking water mains pipe in the field, and did just that, looked at it and said he would have to leave it and come back with someone else to dig up the soil so he could access the pipe. – Because he was going to come on Wednesday I went in to weight training a day early. I felt so much better after the weight training, so know that’s the solution when I feel agitated, head to a gym and train hard, rather than playing over and over in my head the story of what just happened. I even did my weekly food shop after weight training and while I lingered by the hot cross buns, decided against them. My once a fortnight allowance of a bar of 70% choc is still in the car. 🙂
    3. Both the weight trainer and one of the other volunteers on the weight training program asked me if I had lost weight. (I haven’t my weight, has gone up but inches have gone down.)
    4. A sneeky 4th. When I did the initial assessment for the research project I only managed 2 stages on the Bruce protocol. – I managed 3 stages as my warm down yesterday.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Good morning all, wow so many emails when I woke this morning! You amazing people have been busy sharing! Awesome ❤️❤️. GreenGal 8lb discard that is so so good and glad you have more energy getting you through the tough busy days, I love hearing about your success. Newbies together 🤣💕. I will put my stats up in a bit.

Skipping I hear your pain when it comes to zombies living in the house! My son would quite happily play Euro trucks simulator all day if I let him! He is still in bed! Teenagers! I have thankfully got him off of that stupid Fortnite game though, it was ruining our lives! He got so so angry with it! I have also had to promise extra pocket money to get him to come on dog walks with me, but at least there is no arguing about it🤣. Loving the wardrobe fixes and well done on getting back into your smaller bikini’s my lovely. Did you say you were coming to Brighton? Well if you get bored at anytime(although I am sure you won’t🤣). I am not far from there and you could always come and be brutal in my house, my lovely 🤣🤣.

Patricia1066 you are amazing finding exercises your poorly ankle can take is incredible, pre BSD I would have took it as a sign to anchor down in front of the tv and drink coffee whilst consuming as many carbs as possible🤣, I doth my cap to you lovely lady❤️. Loving the wardrobe thread idea and I will meet there soon! 😉

JGwen I also feel your pain when it comes to getting someone in to fix things and it does not go to plan! I had the electricians in last week and it all seemed to be going swimmingly, fastforward two days and I went to get something out of my freezer and the bloody thing had defrosted! They had unplugged it to test the socket and hadn’t plugged it back in! Their only saving graces were that it only added up to about £20 because it was all junk🤣, chips in beef dripping, scampi, corn on the cob etc… you get the picture, all the food I won’t be eating again! The positive to this is that it gave me a real reason to throw it all in the bin🤣. It is amazing that it showed you the path and positives to the gym. Well done honey, massive pat on the back for you❤️. You are such a positive influence on me and so many others journey on this WOE, thank you so so much.

Allie thank you for your amazing message to GreenGal and me earlier and all that you do for me and the others, you too Essie, I hope you know just how much you have changed our lives for the better. This whole community has thanks guys💞🦜

Well I hope I have spoken to everyone this morning, if not then I am sorry but you are all amazing, winged salute to you all🦅🦉🐥🐔 from this newbie🐣❤️❤️❤️

So my 3 are as follows

1. Work was a lot easier last night as I could have ran around and done my work(didn’t as lots of heavy lifting🤣) I felt like I had energy for days! I am even standing straighter and even though it is that terrible time of the month I don’t have that horrible bloated, heavy feeling I usually get! I am fist pumping right now👊🏻🤣 I am so happy.

2 even though I messed up on my protein yesterday I have still discarded and I am now at 16stone 12lbs and a half(Allie I reckon it would be 16-12 if I hadn’t had too much protein🤣🤣❤️) that is 107kg or 236lbs, I am so so chuffed. So my discard if I have worked it out properly is 16lbs altogether!

3. After all the horrible rain yesterday the sun is shining and the spring flowers are blooming💐🌷🌹🌺.

Hope you all have an amazing day guys Birdy💞🦜

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Allie they sound fab and yes I think they would be good as I burn so much energy I feel a little hungrier on nights. Can you point me to the receipt please. Or is it in he recipe book? bought a muffin tin months ago and haven’t used it yet🤣. 💞🦜

• posted by GreenGal
    on

Hi Allie, thank you for your kind words but I should be really thanking you! Without this forum I really don’t think I would have managed to stick to the WoE in the early days. Your encouragement and advice is truly invaluable. Thanks so much for being such a good support to all of us!
    Hey Birdy, thanks I am over the moon, my target was 5KG/11lbs in these first 2 x weeks and it looks like I am going to hit it. Feeling super positive and enjoying reading your comments and really looking forward to hearing your stats x

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hey GreenGal that is great hun, you are well on your way. I didn’t set my self a goal for the first coup,e of as I thought I would just wait and see if I could stick it. I am so glad I did and I was flabbergasted at how much I discarded in the first week! A whole stone, on any other diet it would alphabet taken an age and it would have been a long slog of cheating and repeating🤣🤣. I have discarded 16lbs altogether now and loving it. Best things we ever did me thinks(gloat gloat🤣) 💞🦜

on

Quick update on the zombies and the muffin frittatas.
    2 zombies left the house and walked in the countryside for 2 hours. The third was just too grumpy so best left to stagger from bed to sofa via the biscuit tin.

The mini frittatas did not wow the zombies but I loved mine. They may be a little dangerous.
    Used a little spring onion, grated courgette and a sliver of soft goats cheese. Mine were definitely better when warm because they became a little wet inside when cool. Due to the courgette.?Made the boys ones with courgette and red pepper, which smelled devine.
    I love reading about everyone else’s small triumphs in the face of what life slings their way.
    I didnt have any plans to visit beautiful Brighton but now the offer of a wardrobe revamp is on offer I might change my mind

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Oops sorry skipping wrong person, someone did mention on here that they were coming to Brighton obviously not you though🤣🤣.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

So good to see lots of posts on here today and that the thread is alive and kicking.
    Greengal – that a really good discard in just nine days, which I’m sure will help to keep you motivated.
    Skipping – brilliant news about the bikinis!
    Patricia – seems like nothing is going to keep you down – exercising whilst injured shows great determination.
    JGwen – all power to you for not using food to deal with the frustrating situations you faced yesterday.
    Birdy – even small discards are a step in the right direction, so don’t worry about yesterday’s protein intake and a total overall discard of 16lb is brilliant.
    Positives from me ….
    1) Another bright spring day.
    2) OH has finished up all his work commitments and can now just focus on our trip away.
    3) Made a very tasty batch of almond and linseed crackers.
    Simple things, but they have lifted my day.

• posted by alliecat
    on

We ARE firing on all cylinders, Sunny! I’m sure that you are as delighted as I am that so many new members have
    found their way to this thread. I think that shall be my midday positive, so many new faces 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by wendleg
    on

Birdy …it was me who mentioned a family trip to Brighton. That is happening at the end of April . We are having a get together for my niece’s wedding and 16 of us are ‘camping’ in a lovely Airbnb townhouse ! I am really looking forward to it as
    1) I didn’ t get to see my family last year
    2) I won’t have 52 schoolkids in tow !

2 positives already.
    Skipping and Birdy… I know all about grumpy teenagers.I encounter them at 7.50 every morning. Fortnite is also largely responsible for their bleery eyed lethargy. It’s a constant battle .
    I had a cheeky snoozette again today. I hope I can sleep tonight.

O/H is still sticking to the plan and did not bring any crisps into the house last night !

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

SunnyB, I thought better of stretching floor exercises, as I may do a twist before the bone has mended.

But we drove to the park and walked twice around the track. Sunshine, nothing like it!

Then at home I got on the exercise bike and raised my heart rate at a very low speed. The injury has taken a chunk out of my strength, I suppose I’m reserving that for healing.

My determination to stay fit and keep discarding is strong.

Birdy76, that energy you feel, I feel it too especially on a lovely day like today.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Oops sorry Wendy, shan’t ask you to sort me wardrobe then as it is skipping that is expert 🤣🤣🤣. Hope you have an amazing time with your family. I love Brighton ❤️💞🦜

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Morning all before I write my 3 I have to confess that last night I was a little naughty! I forgot my salted chocolate and a proper safe snack to keep me going during the night. As you all know I work in a supermarket and there is temptation all around me and in a abundance! So I broke last night(blaming the time of the month too). I bought a bag of salted pistachios. Gross weight was 115g but that does include the shells🤣. I gave a work colleague a big handful too, but slowly I worked my way through the bag during my nightshift. So I reckon I consumed 30 to 40grams of them. I had been awake since 10am and I was at work until 7am thus morning. I also walked the dogs as soon as I got home so did not get sleep until 8.30 am. I am hoping I haven’t caused too much damage to my WOE. My consumption yesterday consisted of 2 eggs scrambled with 25g of feta, my chicken laska soup and the nuts! So my cals were 904, carbs 32, protein 55g, fat 80g. Not too bad maybe?

1 sat in the sunshine in my garden, listening to the bird and the bees 🐝 and watching my fur babies play.

2 I have achieved 13593 steps since midnight and walked the dogs before going to bed.

I have also discarded 4lbs.

Hope you are all well and that you have a fab day. 💞🦜

on

I’m sure you’ll survive you fall off the wagon, Birdy. You’re going to need an iron will working with all that temptation. It’s done and today is another day. When the same thing happens again is there a better choice you could have made?
    1. Had a little shopping trip yesterday. I took a size smaller than I’ve recently been wearing into the changing room. And….
    They were all too big. So I’m thrilled that I’ve gone down two dress sizes.
    2 Went out for a lovely family lunch to an Italian restaurant. I had an aubergine parmigiana and green salad. A little too high on the carbs and calories but not a total disaster, like on Saturday.
    3i finally tried a core yoga workout I’ve been meaning to do for weeks. It was titled go beginners and I didn’t think it would be easy but blimey it was difficult. I did about 25% of the repetitions. The positive is that I can only improve.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Skipping that is amazing on the clothes! I am going bra shopping on Monday so fingers crossed. I am sure there is something better I could have had. Lesson learnt and I will just make sure I am better prepared with proper snacks. I have the rest of the day to sort it. I must admit though I can’t be bothered to try and find something new to eat on my days that I work nights. It is all ok though as I just go and have something tried and tested🤣. My son is away next week so I will have a peaceful house from Monday to get my head into cooking for the week. I will miss him, but he is with my mum so no better place for him. Have a fab day lovely lady.🤗💞🦜

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Skipping – brilliant result with the clothes, you must be really chuffed!
    Birdy – I don’t think you’ll find the fall-out from last night to be a problem at all. Good luck with the bra shopping. It’s something I can never get quite right and the one time I had a professional fitting, the resulting garments almost chopped me in two! I could only keep them on for a few hours at a time they were so painfully uncomfortable – ended up giving them away.
    Positives for today ….
    1) Lovely lunch out with OH – holiday starts here!
    2) Final waxing appointment kept.
    3) Sunny spring day, which has allowed a final gardening session, before we go away tomorrow. Hoping it will be enough to ensure it doesn’t all go completely to pot while we’re away.
    Not sure when I’ll next manage to drop in, but it seems this thread has a really strong following at the moment, so I’m sure you’ll all still be posting those positive while I’m away. Keeping looking out for those positives and please keep posting them too.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Sunny ….. happy travelling, enjoy and stay safe.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hope you have THE most fabulous holiday sunny. 👙👗☀️🌈

• posted by wendleg
    on

Birdy ..night shifts sound very challenging and not easy to negotiate with food temptations within easy reach. You will be better prepared next time but you didn’t have a full blown choc binge so well done 😉 Are you planning on lots of batch cooking next week ?
    Glad you got the teenagers up in time for a lovely family lunch Skipping ! It’s lovely to fit into smaller sizes, well done ! I used to enjoy yoga but haven’t got back into it since an op last year when I was told to go easy on any stomach toning exercises.
    I could never get bras on the high street so I used http://www.brastop.com who do big cup sizes for the ample chested online. Freya bras seem to suit me best as they are cheery and a bit jazzy !!
    Hope you are staying upbeat and the ankle injury is not causing you too much discomfort, Patricia
    Sunny , have a lovely time . We will be thinking of you !
    My positives ? Chatting with family to organise our Brighton get together. The anticipation is building !
    This Week is nearly over and only one more left before my Spring break.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Thanks Wendy they are but I could have made a much worse mistake and didn’t so not too worried. Just had a quick look at that bra stop and they do curvy Kate as well and like them, I used to buy all my bras from M&S years ago but they changed their styling so went to debhanams and they were great in the be gorgeous range and now they are rubbish! So started with curvy Kate and they seem to be ok at the moment. Such a pain!🤣. On anaother positive note I just had to nip to the post office to get some money out as my son is going to snowboarding club tonight and grabbed a pair of jeans off of the pile and they went on without being undone and they are lose in the legs! Right result! You are going to have so much fun in Brighton Wendy, and such a deserved break! 💞🦜

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Birdy, your totals for the day are really rather good considering the deliciously demonic pistachios reared their horns. :devil:

One positive today but it’s a huge one. My treasure of an OH sent me a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers yesterday just to surprise me. The card said “I love you. 🙂 ” We’ve been together through thick and thin (mostly way too thick on my part) for coming up on 26 years and we’ve never been healthier or happier. Life is good.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Wow Essie that is amazing and so so sweet of him. No more than you deserve though lovely lady. Thank you I know it was a real phew moment for me. Don’t want to mess up as I am no longer 18stone but 16stone 8lbs. Still a long way to go but I a, well on my way! In the eternal words of queen “don’t stop me now, I’m having such a good time!” But I am in control not out out of it🤣❤️💞🦜

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

That is lovely Esnecca. How lucky you and your OH are to have such a relationship!!

• posted by wendleg
    on

What a beautiful gesture Esnecca .You are truly loved and cherished. That is magic.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

It’s not even noon for me but…
    1. Today is the last day of the conference
    2. Today is the last day of the conference
    3. Today is the last day of the conference

• posted by wendleg
    on

You will soon be back to your space, Kafin. Are you doing anything special for your birthday on Saturday ?

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Wendleg, no pain from my ankle, sweet of you to think of that.
    My positives today are
    1. I have had a great hair wash from hubby, and many compliments on how well it looks from him
    2. Skipping has started the ball rolling, and who knows how many wardrobes will be sorted! I have 5 piles of clothes already.
    3. No pain today, and my ankle isn’t swollen anymore.

I think it’s a combination of the fact I was able to keep the injury stable before receiving the boot, and the excellent nutrition that has accelerated the healing. I need to keep the boot on until I hear otherwise, but I have high hopes that the holiday in mid May will be boot free!

• posted by Kafin13
    on

I can’t wait, Wendleg! And I so appreciate your earlier post, it’s inspiring and I’m keeping it read whenever I feel like quitting. No plans for my bday – I’m a bit isolated and lonely at the moment after a painful breakup last year. Normally we go camping for my bday so this year will be a hard one on my own and I don’t have family living in this country so occasions are tough. So far, I have planned to get up and go for a walk so I don’t sleep in and ruin my sleep schedule. Then I’ll just see what unfolds xx

• posted by JGwen
    on

Sorry to hear that you feel alone for your Birthday. you will not be because we will all be here on our keyboards at different times of the day, so none of us are alone any more unless we want to be.

So you have a day of being free to please yourself, what would you really like to do to treat yourself? have a massage? a long soak in the bath? what place do you like to visit? Or would you just like to spend the day curled up with a good book? Lets start sharing what we would each do if we had a day with no one elses needs to consider but our own.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Actually it’s kind of standard for me since I work from home and lost my community after the breakup so I need to work on rebuilding my social life – that sounds terribly “woe is me” and I would love to celebrate with friends but it’s not to be this year. It’s ok, did Xmas on my own too so just have to not let it overwhelm me. And it is lovely to know that you’re all at the other end of a keyboard! What I wouldn’t give to have a cup of birthday tea with all of you!

• posted by On a mission
    on

Kafin
    Have a lovely birthday. Make sure you spend the day doing all your favourite things and put your feet up after that conference.

• posted by alliecat
    on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kafin. We will be here if you are in the mood for company or a chat!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Even though I am feeling blue I still have my 3 for today🤗

1. I had my hair cut and coloured as it so desperately needed doing and I am very pleased with the result.

2 I am not back at work until Wednesday night!😄

3. I have well and truly hit my step target over this 24hr period it stands at 29365!

Hope you are all having a great day. 💞🦜

• posted by caronl
    on

Well done Birdy. Sometimes positive thinking is an act of will! Have a lovely break from work. Happy birthday to Kafin for tomorrow.
    My positives:
    1) relaunched today on back to basics. Started with exercises, drinking lots of water, doing a 18:6, and carbs around 30g ….
    2) looking after a friend’s dog today – really enjoying having a dog around the house again. And we shall have another canine visitor for two weeks over Easter.
    3) the garden is looking lovely in the sunshine. Amelanchiers and magnolias still blooming, and about to get crab apple blossom. Beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend.

Please log in or register to post a reply.