ONE WEEK AT A TIME beginning JANUARY 15, 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

S-g have you used WhatsApp? I find it really good but you do need WiFi.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Snap, V! I was going to suggest WhatsApp too. I use it for messaging, chatting and videoing with friends in Turkey and it works a treat. If you both have WiFi connection anyway, it’s a great no-additional-cost way of keeping in touch AND it’s end to end encrypted too.

On another topic, I have rediscovered the following dressing, which is great with meats, fish or veggies – I’ve been using it on charred broccoli and am completely hooked on it at the moment. Have had charred broccoli with this dressing for the last two lunchtimes!
    Mix 3 parts light soy sauce with 2 parts lemon or lime juice and a generous dash of fish sauce if liked. Add a small crushed garlic clove and as much finely chopped fresh chilli or flaked dried chilli as you wish and shake together. Will keep in a sealed jar in the fridge for at least a week.

Scales gave up this morning, as they need a new battery, but I know I’m at least a pound down on the ‘coming back home’ weight. Hope everyone is having a good BSD week. Keep on keeping on …

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am a fan of WhatsApp too and use it to keep in touch with my boys in Australia and family in the Uk . Messages and video chats of surprisingly good quality .

I am going to try your dressing SunnyB ! Thank you.

V don’t attempt to balance on the scales for the moment ! You can resume your weight loss when you are ready but healing is priority.
    Have a good evening everyone . There will be a Wallie Weekend check in !

• posted by Verano
    on

Wendy promise I won’t be attempting any acrobatics at the moment! Will just have to be very patient.
    SunnyB your recipe sounds lovely and one I will definitely try. Have you ever added chopped peanuts to it for a bit of crunch?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi all thanks for the advice. I need to know when she is online so messenger is good because I can see her on FB i.e. her light is on. One problem with Whats App is you need a phone. I dont have one, unless you count my 12 year old Nokia. Sorry folks, I am a dinosaur. I have just received an email from the person who stole my email address telling me she is from Orange and has a message for me. Did she think I wouldn’t remember her name. Anyway, no contact from the blackmailer. I know they send 1000’s of these messages out just hoping some poor sod thinks they have been seen doing something in front of the computer. People have committed suicide for these threats. I have a new FB but it is well protected with secondary security and most of my info is false(ish) i.e. not my real dob or anything. Still alcohol free so not letting the ba—-ds wear me down.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks for the idea of adding some peanuts V, will give that a try!

• posted by Jennie10
    on

SunnyB – Thanks for posting your dressing recipe – I’m going to try it with fish this weekend

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi all! I must be channeling you both, V. and Sunny. I do something very similar with Napa cabbage. It’s fast
    becoming a staple in my kitchen 🙂

Saute chiffonaded cabbage in avocado oil. Throw in some freshly grated ginger and a clove of garlic. Add
    red pepper flakes to taste. Remove from heat while still crunchy, and add sliced green onions/scallions, a dollop
    of fish sauce, and a big squeeze of lime juice. Top with peanuts and serve. If I have fresh coriander leaves
    around,I throw some in, also. Will try your version, Sunny. Thanks!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks Allie, that’s another recipe for me to try and I’m thinking you could use broccoli or cauli (part steamed maybe) or even kale or chard for a change too. And of course, it doesn’t have to be peanuts – could be cashews, chopped almonds or even toasted pinenuts. See what happens when we start to bounce ideas around!?

• posted by Nee
    on

Good morning all,
    Just had a sobering thought. I have been on BSD 10 days now and have lost 18lbs but had I been eating and drinking like I always do-I would have polished 7 bottles of Prosecco by now!!! 😬
    My liver has had an ease off it’s workload!
    Nee

• posted by Nee
    on

-and I always had this niggling thought in the back of my mind questioning my dependence on alcohol, that has now been answered! I don’t miss it at all, but if I’m honest, still too early to be going to the pub and drinking sparkling water. This BSD just keeps giving!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Nee – I’m sure your liver is grateful for the break from the Prosecco and a huge well done to you for avoiding it. That’s an amazing result for just 10 days on the BSD as well. Keep right on going and don’t let the w/e derail you!

• posted by Nee
    on

Thank you SunnyB!
    Have a great day and all good wishes coming your way!
    Nee

• posted by Verano
    on

Good for you s-g can’t let them win!
    Nee … amazing that must really give you a huge confidence boost to keep on keeping on ……….
    We had stir fry vegetables last night and I always add garlic , ginger, spring onions (scallions)and chilli and finish with some soy, lime juice and coriander. Next time I will add some fish sauce and chopped nuts, probably roasted cashews.
    Today I’m going to experiment with cauliflower and my airfryer which has become redundant. Has anyone tried airfrying vegetables?

• posted by Verano
    on

Just writing a shopping list and it reminded me that I also add a splash of sesame oil to finish my stir fry.

on

Hi all, I am still dry for January and lost some more weight, little by little. I clocked 190 mins of exercise for the week but would prefer to do more. I am now alternative yoga with aerobics and still doing weights for my arm muscles. Still on track for my goal over the 8 weeks. Hope everyone has a successful weekend in what ever you are doing.

• posted by GangreneHeart
    on

Quick check-in…
    Doing okay… Doing my best to stick to my diet. Today’s a fast day, but it might end up omad.
    My goal dress came and it actually fits! But I know it well look more fabulous the cost I get to goal.
    Love of love and care to all. Keep your focus.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Me too Sunshine Girl, slow and steady. At least, not dry for January, here we do Dry July though I’ve never done it. But I have stopped my evening glass of wine through the week and am only having it on Friday night get togethers and along with other revisions it’s working. One kilo in two weeks which isn’t stellar but I’m happy.

Marsie, lovely to hear from you and I note with admiration that you pretty much have stayed the same during your time away from the forums, well done you! That’s my goal, to find a workable maintenance strategy.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Well done on the dress fitting Amz ! That is great news ! Keep going, you are doing brilliantly .

I only had a small loss this Week despite doing 2 extended fasts but it may show up on later weigh ins. I am comfortable slotting fasting into my weeks and will carry on while it is manageable. I definitely have increased energy levels.

Well done on your success so far Nee ,and for staying dry. I can’t handle alcohol ! I am sure your liver is benefiting from the break. Can’t see my O/H ever doing that though !! Stay with us Nee !

I am still hoping that Eclectic is reading the thread and will come back and join us .

Allie is preparing for a severe winter storm and may be unable to post if she suffers power cuts. Let’s hope it does not leave too much disruption in its wake.

Hope the weekend is peaceful and restful xx

• posted by Nee
    on

Morning Wendleg,
    Thank you for the words of encouragement!
    Got dressed to meet himself at the pub, walked there and decided to keep on walking. Bloody hard, let me tell you!
    I think I’m fighting this war on two fronts now-alcohol and sugar.
    But I am determined.
    Hope you and everyone had a great Saturday!
    Nee

• posted by alliecat
    on

Afternoon, my friends!

Nee!!! We’re all proud of you for passing the pub door…Congratulations 🙂 It does get easier and easier to avoid
    the “liquid sugar” when the scales reflect the sacrifice. May of us have said here that the first glass of wine is easier
    to resist than the second, and that was altogether true for me. There are entire threads devoted to the subject of
    alcohol here, but none of them are active at the moment. I remember an outstanding post by Californiagirl last
    year, so I went in search of it for you. It’s thoughtful and inspired, and maybe it will help you too! Type ” Wino! I want
    to say sorry to my poor liver” in the search box. Scroll down to Californiagirl’s post on June4th and have a look!
    You will find yourself in good company 🙂

Allie

• posted by HorsegateSavannah
    on

Hi all,

i’m new here – is this the right place to post my journey? I started my 800 fast diet last week and have lost 5lb so far and now I seem to have stalled. I’m mostly eating one or two meals a day, big meals of lots of veg or salad, and am not feeling very hungry or cravings really as yet. I said NO to doughnuts at work, and turned down a thank you box of ferrero roche by someone who should know better than to offer them to me!
    I am wondering why I’ve stalled out for 3 days not losing a jot (although my clothes feel looser). Any ideas?

• posted by Maximin
    on

Good morning, All!
    I’m late to the party but I did start the program near the 15th – the 17th. I’ve started this program a couple times and immediately talked myself out of it but this time, it took. I waited a few days before posting anything to make sure I was truly committed.
    I’d been on about 1200 calories for the week previous and after 3 days on BSD showed a fantastic loss.

My starting weight on BSD was 199 and I’m down to 195.
    I’m a 60 year old female and I am almost, but not quite pre-diabetic with a typical blood sugar reading (fasting) of 97.
    My goal for this 8 weeks is to lose at least 20 pounds more and get my fasting BS down routinely in the 80s.

I’m finding the diet to be easy to stick to this time. I don’t stick to the Med style of eating, per se. I eat what I want but healthy, with a tiny treat occasionally, like dark chocolate.
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Max.

• posted by Maximin
    on

Good for you, Gangreneheart (what a handle! lol). Keep up the good work. I got a lovely leather jacket for Christmas but alas, I’m too fat to fit in it. I’ll probably be able to wear it by summer! LOL

• posted by Maximin
    on

@horsegatesavannah
    Hi! You started about the same time that I did. I think that our bodies sometimes panic when we have a good loss and tend to hold on to our fat until it realizes we aren’t starving. I believe you will get past this in a few days but expect to have these bumps along the way. Just stick to your plan and ride it out. One day soon, you’ll be rewarded with a nice weight loss.

Max

on

Thanks maximin:)

I haven’t quite done dry Jan as I didn’t start until I’d finished all my Christmas goodies, but I’ve been off it for a couple weeks and am not that bothered really.
    Does anyone know if it’s ok to eat Quorn with meals, as it’s pretty much a staple part of my diet as far as protein is concerned. I know it doesn’t have many calories anyway…. But it is processed which I was trying to give up.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi HorsegateSavannah ! Hi Maximin !

Welcome to the weekly thread. This is a friendly, supportive place and you will find lots of useful tips, advice and most importantly encouragement on here.

Some people prefer to have shorter, more easily attainable goals and we renew the thread every Week. Members are at different stages of BSD. Allie is our incredible maintainer having lost 10stone on BSD . I started at the beginning of September 2018 and have lost 17 kilos so far. Lots of people have successfuly reversed diabètes.Remember it is not a quick fix though.It’s a long term plan that will establish very healthy eating habits and kick those sugar and carb cravings !
    Stick to the principles : low carb,healthy fats and moderate protein and don’t get too fixated on the scales. Weight loss is different for everyone and it can fluctuate. Don’t worry about short term stalls.
    Good luck both !

• posted by wendleg
    on

HorsegateSavannah , I am not a fan of processed foods so I wouldn’t bother with Quorn etc . Are you veggie ? Do you eat eggs ?

on

@wendleg – yes I’m a pretty strict veggie, have been for 25 years now:) I have a few rescue hens, so I do eat eggs when they lay me one, but as it’s January that’s not every day at the moment. I still get protein from nuts, and i’m not exactly worried about lack of protein lol, but i find quorn extremely convenient to use in place of chicken or mince in the many recipes out there. I suppose seeing as it’s the only processed food on this diet, it’s not so bad. I just don’t seem to see it mentioned in the veggie sections and wondered if there was a reason beyond the trademark

on

@wendleg – about your note on fixation on the scales – I have to admit I am a bit fixated at the moment! I was so happy to see the daily loss. And I’m terrified if I slip up It will immediately go back up:(. I need some other measure of success really I suppose

• posted by Maximin
    on

@wendleg
    Thanks for the welcome, wendleg!
    So you’re saying you’ve been on BSD for longer than 8 weeks? Is that typical? No issues for a longer period? I’d like to stick to it longer too.
    Max

• posted by wendleg
    on

HorsegateSavannah
    The dietdoctor.com site is very useful for general low carb info/recipes etc
    Here is a section on vegetarian eating
    https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/vegetarian.

I only weigh once a Week but I do log all my foods in a notebook along with tips and recipes, weigh ins etc. That keeps me accountable plus checking in on the forums works for me. Daily weigh ins could set you for disappointment if you expect a daily loss . As long as you are following the principles you will find the carb cravings will diminish and you will continue to lose weight ( but not necessarily at the same rate every Week)

Take your time to adapt to your new way of eating which is for long term health. Don’t be fearful …focus on how fantastic you are going to feel but ease off the scales maybe ?

• posted by wendleg
    on

Maximin
    I did the initial 8 weeks and lost 10 kilos . I have continued with BSD and it is now acceptable to do longer rounds of BSD. I also have occasional fast days …days when I only have one meal ( not advised to do it every day) some extended fasting up to 46 hours and that works for me.

I need to continue as I have at least 10 more kilos to lose. I no longer crave white processed foods and sugar and that definitely does get easier as you progress.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome Maximin and HGSavannah – always good to have some new ‘faces’ on the forum. Glad you are both doing well. Stalling is all part of the process and as long as you stick with it and watch the carbs, to losses will start to happen again.

Quorn is okay, it’s 4.5g carbs in 100g of product.Okay it is a processed food, so in that respect not ideal, but if it’s the only processed thing in your diet, I wouldn’t worry too much. Have you considered swapping to tofu though, as it would see a saving on both calories (76) and carbs (1.9) and if you have time to make your own, you’d lose that processed element. Have made it myself and it is a little bit of a faff, but as a w/e exercise it’s not too arduous and you could make enough for the week- only need three or four ingredients too.

I have no idea how I’m doing weight wise right now – hoping I’m under target weight, but as neither myself or OH have been well this w/e, I have been in hibernation and have not bothered with weigh etc.

Hope everyone else is going great guns and will be able to report good things on Tuesday morning. Keep on keeping on folks …

on

@sunnyb – thanks for the welcome:) And also for the tips on quorn. Tofu….bleugh lol.
    Since last monday I’ve totally cut out bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, alcohol and sugar…. WOW! I have found to my surprise that I’m missing bread more than chocolate. On that note, if I used spelt flour and made my own in my breadmaker, would that be ok?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Sorry but no, spelt is still a grain and thus very carby. I have a recipe somewhere for a ‘bread’ substitute made with almonds and ground linseed. Will see if I can dig it out and get it posted for you. Sorry tofu is not your thing, although I have to say when I made it, it tasted better than any I’d bought – and of course you can flavour it during the making process. But if it’s not your thing, it’s not your thing, so best to look at other options.

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am no expert but I understand it would be better to avoid all flours (even wholemeal etc) in the initial 8 weeks and while you want to continue losing. I think Michael Mosley talks about the very occasional slice of rye bread on his latest book but that’s off plan for me right now.

It is easier for me to make different choices rather than eating wholemeal bread and pasta, grains etc.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi SunnyB
    I read you and your O/H had been unwell this weekend.Hope you are feeling better soon xx

• posted by Maximin
    on

@wendleg
    Thanks for the response! Congrats on the 10 kilo loss. I just did the conversion to pounds so my American brain can absorb it (22 pounds) Fantastic! I hope to continue on BSD as long as I can. I’ll do it unless I don’t feel up to it. I do the IF as well and the occasional extended fast, though, I find it harder to do an extended fast these days than I did when I first discovered Dr. Fung!

Had a bit of a struggle today. A little bit of that trying to talk myself out of the 800 calories. In my defense, it’s a miserable day. Very cold and messy from a lot of rain so not fit to take a walk in. I finally talked myself around and just had my lunch at 2:30 which I’m glad of. Should be clear sailing the rest of the day fasting.
    Continued good luck to you!
    Max

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

SO GLAD you enjoyed them and my choice was spot-on! Continued positives as your healing takes place. I believe patience will be a virtue along the way. One needs determination . . . yet really doesnt need to push on too hard and undo all the good – while needing a certain amount of gumption to glue it all together 🙂 (no pun intended!!!)

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi Wendleg! Read your post with interest! Quite astonishing how when we apply the principles, we discover we no longer NEED the things which have caused us so much grief for so long and . . . AND which we didnt realise we were feeding to ourselves to then live with the consequences! Its a kind of freedom and now Im seeing it almost in reverse . . . when I need to order food when out somewhere . . . (like two weeks ago with a friend for lunch!). There was NOTHING low-carb from the snack bar. Rather than break from my (now) 6 months tradition/routine and have a WHITEBREAD SANDWICH!!! I just ordered two coffees. And I wasnt hungry missing lunch – my mind and body KNEW they werent getting anything else because . . .? our preferred choice wasnt available. Most times its to do with terminology! That day I survived well on scrambled egg for breakfast, the coffees, a slice of ham, some cheese and coffee around 5pm, with one more coffee on arriving home . . . and think that was more habitual than necessary 🙂 Im finding the back stories and observations VERY interesting

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

A beautfully supportive post Wendleg 🙂 What a treasure you are 🙂

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi there HGS! If you MUST have it, I found a bread in the supermarket with only 2.5gms of carb a slice. I separated and froze the slices in separate sealed bags . . . that was months ago and dont even think of them now. They are quite simply there just in case I have company – because like wendleg says . . . we get to make and accept and enjoy other choices . . . and yes it all becomes easier 🙂 Ive just had a delicious brunch of coconut chilli prawns with capsicum, ginger, onions, snowpeas, sesame seeds sprinkled over along with a few cashews (added at the last minute!) . Yum! Yum and Yum. Opposition: Bread? Rice? Pasta? Potatoes? NO COMPARISON!!! Not much flavour in any of them . . . and so not necessary as additions or sides. We are here to help make the switch to LC easier . . and proof it works in whatever way your body accepts the changes 🙂

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi Maximin! Some folks here been doing this for literally years 🙂 It is a WOE – (way of eating) – starting with the 8 weeks intro 🙂 Ive been six months in this new world . . . told initially my diet was GREAT – so I must need meds for blood sugar problems. Well my sugars are now more than acceptable . . . my “diet” – (way of eating . . . choices!!) – . . . well phenomenal in GOOD/BETTER choices and all kinds of positive results . . . with those now present, I have no intention of changing this status quo! Life is too good now. And hey . . I thought it was OK before 24th June 2018!

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

WOW wendleg! What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing your personal gains from BSD. They are quite remarkable. I was both AMAZED and PLEASED for your weight discard numbers . . . not jealous – as comparisons arent necessary because clearly we are all very different 🙂 Metabolisms, staring weights, bone structures . . . genes i generally . . . past surgeries and medical histories . . . so many factors all come into play 🙂 We need to do the best we can with honesty . . . just be proud of ourselves for giving whatever it is our best shot and accept what our bodies are able to give us in return 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    WoodDuckie believe me I’m a bit like Humpty Dumpty. All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put me back together again but enter knight in shining armour … he and his team have done a great job! I have no idea of the eventual outcome but each day makes me a little stronger and a lot more positive.
    SunnyB hope you and you OH are both recovered now.
    Welcome Maximin and HGSavannah. My one piece of advice is to take care of the carbs and the calories should almost take care of themselves. Although MM doesn’t specify a number of carbs most people lose weight and improve blood sugar at between 50 and 30g a day. For some, who are very insulin resistant, that figure has to drop to less than 20g a day.
    It’s very easy to be low calorie but high carb. For example a medium apple has 72 calories but 19g of carbs. Similarly 100g of onion has 42 calories but 10g of carbs! That would be the daily alllowance of carbs for many people. It’s hard at first to think in terms of carbs but it will come in time.
    Wendy has pointed you towards Diet Doctor and there are some great graphics for low/high carb foods and also lots of great recipes.
    Talking about carbs and how our tastes change when I was in hospital I decided to have some cake! I was bored and just felt like ‘something’ but I have to say I only had one bite because it was like a dense sponge that felt like uncooked dough in my mouth! I spat it out!
    So it’s Monday last day of another week. Personally I’m so looking forward to a new start tomorrow. A week at a time suits me down to the ground at the moment.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hello, all! Wendy and WoodDuckie, what wonderful, uplifting conversations you have gifted us with this weekend!
    Thank you so much 🙂 I’ve been preoccupied with winter storm preparations and other distractions, so I’m happy
    to see that the spirit of our thread is thriving. Although my town is without light and power, we have thus far escaped
    that fate. I feel guilty being warm and comfortable while others are facing challenges. A temp. of -29C would be
    a problem for anyone! The ice is the problem, because it is bringing tree limbs and power lines down. Oh Joy!

A very warm welcome to you, Max! We’re all happy that you are here. I’ve been at this WOL (way of life) since
    June of 2016. I’ve discarded (to use WoodDuckie’s phrase) 140lbs over a 10 month period, and have kept it off
    since I reached goal weight on April 15, 2017. You absolutely can keep repeating the 8 wks over and over until
    it takes you where you want to go. It changes everything, every single aspect of life. You will feel like an entirely
    new man, with every possibility out there for you to seize upon. Carpe Diem! In addition to a universe of new BSD
    friends in the UK, there are a few of us Americans here, too! We are few in number, but powerful in our success
    stories. If you have any questions or concerns, just shout out, and someone from the community will be along
    quickly to address them. I’m in Connecticut, so I represent the East coast…and Californiagirl covers California.
    We have Violinist in Florida, too. Where do you hail from? Are you dealing with foul weather, too?
    Wishing you every success Max. You are in the right place, and I look forward to following your journey to
    recovery and good health. It’s an adventure, so enjoy the ride 🙂

Allie

on

Hello all and welcome to the newbies, stick with us and you cant go wrong. I think you might be wondering why, if this diet is so great, we are here still doing it. The answer is simple, it works. I’m not overly bothered about my weight as I look okay even if I am a couple of stone over and very short at 4’11” but know I can successfully lose at any time with this plan. Doesn’t mean I am an angel and always stick with it. However, I do always stick with the low / no carbs as my blood sugar is the important marker in my life. In nearly 3 years I have got and kept my BG right down to normal levels, but not managed to dump all the meds as some of these lovely people have.

Not heard from my blackmailer and have almost cleaned out my orange account i.e. unsubscribed to certain sites or contacted those I want to receive mailing from. These people are just so evil I dont know how they live with themselves.

Had a further loss over the weekend and will report tomorrow at my official weigh in day.

Welcome back V, do take it easy. I am starting a new FutureLearn course today called Superfoods: Myths and Truths. Should be very interesting. They are also re-running the Living Well with Diabetes course. Might be interesting to see if they have changed the dietary advice away from carbs, although they did a hard push for the Med diet. Have a good week everyone and see you tomorrow.

• posted by GangreneHeart
    on

Good morning to all…I’ve been feeling not great lately. It’s quite overcast in my brain right now so I’m having to work hard to fight off the negative impulses from stress and depression. Today’s a fasting day so I’m going to clear my head of these cloudy thoughts and refocus on the bright hope ahead of me – a happy, healthy life.

I’ve read everyone’s posts (although I didn’t comment on them, sorry) and want to encourage you all to continue on. Here, a poem:
    Sometimes life just gets to heavy; You struggle each day to keep things steady. Discouragement rushes in like a lion. Fight with all you got not to get done in. In between the trouble lies the bliss. Reward yourself for the things you miss Out on as you zoom towards your goals. Smiles are a great way to fill such holes. Let glee overflow from your heart each day Or the negative will cause your soul to decay. Rejoice, be overjoyed, what a sensation- Your hard work brings many people elation.

• posted by Maximin
    on

Hi Sunnyb. Thanks for the welcome.
    Hope everyone is doing well this Monday. I’m going strong although I had a brief period of trying to talk myself out of this plan yesterday while dealing with the boredom of cabin fever. Didn’t crack though. I have been having talks with myself about giving up sweets (my version is to only eat them on special occasions, birthday’s, Christmas, etc) and this strikes me almost like saying goodbye to a friend. How sick is that? But I’ve decided to do it. I’m not even going to indulge in dark chocolate (says me just one day in, still holding a gallon jar of gourmet mini chocolate chip cookies from Christmas!). I’m going to increase my veggie intake to get more potassium. And even though I’m not a big bread eater, and I make my own whole wheat bread, I’m going to start limiting that to one or two pieces a week. I keep remembering when I used to believe the best food in the world is fried food and years ago I gave that up and never looked back. I don’t even enjoy fried foods so there’s hope.
    For dessert I’m going to try a slice of Havarti and some berries.

Updates to follow.
    Max.

Please log in or register to post a reply.