New life choice for determined alcoholic

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by flowers_
    on

@canadaliz I have just seen your first post and have been very touched by it – I just wondered whether I could email yourself with regards to some advice? I saw many similarities in your post. I will now catch up with the hundreds of messages on the thread! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Many thanks.

• posted by dumptynomore
    on

Evening All – I feel rather chipper- long may it continue (I’m working tomorrow so it probs won’t – ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Mary – sisters for sure – you and I have about the same amount to lose – let’s buddy up.

EC – We British are equally as obsessive about the weather and tea too – so fire away – love reading about Tasmania – sounds brill.
    Sounds like you are coping well considering all activity
    I have to make myself go to bed or I’m up till the wee small hours – not good – harder to lose weight (Lee – get those naps in ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Inka – had a good day today – feeling more in control and not panicking when I have a bit over – great to hear you are having good days too

OImadam
    – sounds like you are getting there – keep going and know that you are not alone

Crabbycams – You are so right – the problem with sugar addiction is that we are faced with it all the time wherever you go – and food in general. The good thing is that when you stop eating sugar , the cravings deffo lessen and it’s easier to resist (until the next time I go off the rails – hmmm – I’ll just need to stop going off the rails – watch this space!). That’s a very difficult thing you are coping with. I know if I took my own food I would still be eying up the rest of all that other stuff. Good luck with the final 8 week weigh in and your next 8 weeks.

Lee – I would have had to eat all 10 slices of millionares shortbread – damn my sweet tooth – hope your dad savours them and not eat them all at one go. And a word of advice – get rid of that ‘friend’ ๐Ÿ˜€

FFBB – good your mum is on board – any support is good support

Canada Liz – Yooo – hoooooo – where are youuu!

Welcome flowers – hope you feel comfortable here with these lovely ladies – I personally resisted for over a year and happy to participate in the banter now and all the highs and lows.

My report – (very boring) not started exercising – I am a very lazy person. Thought I would familiarise myself with the food side of things – it’s been a very good first week – so will start walking on Saturday – the start of my 2nd week. Had a nice vening meal – halloumi cheese , brown lentil curry, red pepper/mushroom/red onion/spinach and coriander stir fry – probably had a bigger portion thanI intended – hey ho. My mother is coming up to spend the evening with me tomorrow- so I will have to brace myself – she is very critical of peope who go on diets – and she can talk! Like a train – bless her! She’s on her own a lot – so the brakes come off when she is with us – doesn’t come up for air – ๐Ÿ˜€

Another fresh day tomorrow to be as good as gold! Good luck to all!

• posted by fattyfattyboomboooms
    on

dumptynomore So glad you are feeling chipper. Long may it continue.

flowers_ Welcome to our little corner of the BSD forum, we all struggle with addictions/binging but the bonus of this WOE (I am finding) is that due to the low calories I don’t mindlessly eat, I have to make every calorie count. If you can (and you are not alcohol dependant) abstain from alcohol for the entire 8 weeks. It’s fucking hard but worth it. Your sleep will improve as will your mood…..and the contents of your purse! You are not alone (also buy the book if you haven’t already), try to let go of the shame, shame can you make you spiral even more. You have admitted you want to change…..that is the biggest hurdle. All the best. BTW I started the BSD with a raging hangover!)

• posted by Inka13
    on

Lee I agree about the doc, so disheartening, would he ever try the bsd? He sounds more open- minded than many!
    It’s really interesting when ‘friends’ do the sneaky sabotage, I think they must panic a bit and feel they need to get you back in the ‘box’, as though somehow you are challenging them or making them look too closely at themselves! A few people have posted about this phenomenon over the months, family as much as friends. It’s a bit shocking because you would presume everyone would be delighted and supportive! God forbid we change the status quo.

• posted by Leeleecheechee
    on

Hi ladies

Quick update before I get on that aer lingus flight to Knock. There is a shrine there, so maybe I should pray for divine intervention for a bsd friendly break ๐Ÿคฃ

Have weighed myself this morning. No loss this week but I’m not surprised given my inactive state, increased calories and whoosh last week! Plus lady pains started today, so I get all the luck!! I’m 144.6lbs. (10 stone 3). I’ll be interested to see what damage the weekend does. ๐Ÿ˜ณโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Wish me luck team

L xxx

Oh and flowers, they will look after you on here. Have courage and faith. You won’t regret it ๐Ÿ˜˜

• posted by crabbycams
    on

Hello fellow addicts. I’ve discovered that my happy place is having a full tummy. Almost too full for comfort. It’s not as if I ever went hungry as a child or even as an adult so I don’t know what that’s all about. Cleaning the plate and receiving parental approval? Who knows.

What it does mean I s that I have to find a way to either have a full tummy on the 800 calories (kelp noodles here I come), or try and find a new happy place not feeling full. The latter will be a challenge after 63 years of training.

I’ll post the weigh in from Monday morning after a healthy weekend. Dinner tomorrow night will be on the road home, so probably a McDonalds …. Chicken salad with some dressing followed by a coffee of some sort.

It seems a cold weekend is forecast, but clear so some walking, drinking a load of water, intermittent fasting (missing breakfast) will all help get the bod back on the path of righteous eating. I’ve walked more this week traipsing between the accommodation, food hall and workshop and feel fitter for it, but not had enough water and lapsed seriously re dessert and morning tea.

Best get to bed now ready for an early start to pack up the truck and get into the workshop early to finish some enamelling and possibly start some more etching.

Stay well everyone, thanks for all the interesting, honest and funny posts.

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Hi Everybody,

Just a generic hello and keep well. I don’t have much to say (which makes a huge change). I have been babysitting my grandchildren all week and I am exhausted. Fell into bed at 10 and straight to sleep last night. Don’t think I will be up late tonight either.

I am hoping it is just from running around after my darling babies that I am so tired and not from anything else. I have been very good re- eating and have still not had a drink. In fact my lovely Jovis asked if I wanted to go to the pub and I though no….not because I might drink, but because I don’t like the lemonade they sell or the price they charge! So one up to me and our purse is heavier for it.

Dumpty, if your name is Angela Jayne, you may well be my long lost sister. I haven’ seen her since 1980….I got the Salvation Army to find her a few years back, but she wanted no contact. So sad. I am happy to take on anyone who wants the role.

Lee have a great weekend and don’t worry about the WOE (way of eating, I have to keep reminding myself), its only occasionally so just enjoy, within moderation of course ;(

I love to hear from our Antipodean cousins, please keep posting, EC and Crabbycams…I enjoy learning about new places and people.

Stay well everyone

Love Mary
    xxxx

on

Fair strutted through the airport. One small treat (Dr Pepper zero) and currently sat at the gate eating a sweaty babybel cheese. Yum!

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Oh Lee, we really need a like button!

on

Disappointing day life wise. I applied for a job I really wanted. It was with the charity I volunteer for but I didn’t get it. I gave good answers but didn’t give the best answers that they heard so I didn’t get it.

I had hoped (really hoped) I had done enough to answer all the questions in depth but some of my answers fell short (I have requested written feedback but doubt I will get it!) They had a candidate that ticked every box and then some so he/she (don’t know yet) got the job.

I have handled the disappointment well though. 2 weeks ago I would have spiralled and hit the bottle but I think not drinking has enabled me to handle my emotions better. I am taking the positives and dismissing the negatives. I did well in the interview and proved myself and the knowledge I do have.

Stuck to WOE, well actually slightly under to help the monthly average.

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

FFBB, Well done for not hitting the bottle. I know how miserable it is to apply for a job and be pipped at the post. I was once told I was a “breath of fresh air, but we want someone we can mould”. This was for a Teaching job. Turned out they knew who they wanted all along but had to advertise because of the law.

You have done brilliantly and I am really proud of you.

Well done for the monthly average too. Results all around.

Take care.

Mary xxxx

on

OMG!
    Arrived at hotel and forgot they provide sweet treats in your room on arrival. Today was a beautiful smelling almond and possibly apple thing dusted with icing sugar and a white chocolate truffle.

I lifted the plate and inhaled. Several times. And then I did it again. I thought, what the hell, I’m on holibobs and they would be great with a cup of tea.

Then I marched down two flights of stairs, went outside and dumped them in an ashtray. It was going to be no good just putting them in the bin in the room.

I feel like crying. I swear I can still smell them ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ

Instead I’m here with nuts ๐Ÿฅœ and cheese ๐Ÿง€ And about to climb into bed.

Day 1 complete.

L xx

on

FFBB you have shown such strength today and it just wasn’t your time. You will know when it is xx

on

Right back atcha Lee, putting the sweet treats in the outside bin was a good idea. x

on

I’m stuffed! Had the full Irish for breakfast. Minus the toast. I’ve calculated 456 calories for the feast. But that’s ok, I will do until dinner now and I aim to stay at 1500 or so for the day.

It’s freezing here in Ireland, as usual! Glad I brought plenty of jumpers!

Have a great day everyone.

L xx

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Lee, you are on top of this. I think having a big breakfast is a good idea…I only usually eat twice a day, so this works for me. Have a lovely time.

Mary xxxx

• posted by Inka13
    on

I’m also tending to do two meals a day and find a full breakfast keeps me going for ages.
    Good luck and have a great time!
    Inks

on

End of 2nd week, another 3 lbs down.

Since it is day 14 I thought I would do a review of what has cropped up.

1) I have missed brown sauce on my breakfast so it is coming back.

2) My breath stinks. Seriously, it could strip paint!

3) Because of number 2 I am having to chew sugar free gum when in public (mints wear off too quickly). Chewing gum makes me regress to a snarky teenager but as long as my breath is inoffensive it is worth it.

4) I am much stronger that I give myself credit for. I am becoming more emotionally resilient day by day.

Think that is all.

Yay me!

FFBB. X

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Hey FFBB, well done on making it to week 2 and losing more weight. You are wonderful.
    Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I only know dehydration makes the breath pongy. I hope you are counting the cals in the gum lol (I wouldn’t). I think we should all act like snarky teenagers…why should they have all the fun?
    I am glad you are realising how strong you are….you are a hero of mine.

Take care,
    Mary xxx

on

Hi Mary, thank you for such kind words. Yes I am drinking plenty of water, it doesn’t seem to be helping.

Small price to pay though.

FFBB

• posted by lynxbsd
    on

Just a lurker here, but hey fattyfattyboomboooms, see the link below.
    Sesame Oil, oil pulling, simply swishing a tablespoon of Organic Cold Pressed Sesame Oil ( not toasted sesame oil) around you mouth, great for teeth and gums, and great for oral hygiene. It will work. Great for putting on your salad too. Cheers Jim

http://www.foodmatters.com/article/oil-pulling-the-habit-that-can-transform-your-health

If you live in the uk, buy it here,
    http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/meridian-organic-sesame-oil-60076352
    and have it delivered to a Holland and Barret shop near you for 95 pence.

• posted by Inka13
    on

Hi FFBB, I think the breath thing is a good sign! Stop me if you’ve heard this before but it means you are in ketosis so are properly fat- burning. I’ve read that it is only temporary so just see it as a weird sort of victory and keep chewing that gum! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI remember it happening back when I didn’t fall off-plan every five minutes and did a search on the threads and found lots of info.
    You are doing so well!

• posted by dumptynomore
    on

Evening All-
    Mary – Sadly I’m not Angela Jayne – very sad story – she’s the one losing out – very happy to fill in for the meantime – she may well read your comment and reconsider,

Lee – enjoy your ‘holibobs’ – I couldn’t have chucked away that sweet!

ffbb – well done for getting to week 3 – great results in the face of adversity! Shame about the bad breath – a sign that you are doing well!

Me – not a bad first week – now for week 2!

Keep the faith everyone!

• posted by EC
    on

Hi everyone
    Pleased to report that last night during the festival, I drank tea!!! a massive and very tasty pot of chai…..and a salad, so feeling virtuous….we’ll see how tonight goes…

thought of you last night Mary and your comment about we antipodean cousins as a lovely young singer/songwriter performed a song called The Antipodes! It’s one of my favourite descriptions of the far flung colonies, but rarely used locally!

Speaking of far flung…Canadaliz….where are you? missing your missives and hope all is OK in your world.

Lee, I hope your Irish family look after you well over there…and yes, well done for resisting the treats. (I’m lucky as I don’t really have a sweet tooth and also tall thin husband that I can fill up on anything that needs to be out of sight and mind)

FBB….yes, it does sound as if you may be in mild ketosis….good for weight loss (you can get test strips…either blood or urine..for the blood you need a monitor like the BS ones…some will do both)

happy weekend one and all and keep up….I will be on the road a bit over the next week so infrequent posting, most likely (I find the site a bit less user friendly on my phone)

on

lynxbsd Thanks for the suggestion but that would make me gag.

Thank you all. I will take the bad breath in my stride. At lease I am aware of it.

on

Just a quickie.

Another successful day, WOE wise.

Struggled again with the siren call of alcohol but resisted…just.

Doesn’t help that I live near a pub with a riverside beer garden.

That’s all folks. Wish you all well and will power.

FFBB X

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Well done FFBB for ignoring the siren call. Sounds like a nice place to live though even if it is a temptation.

xxx Mary

• posted by Pollygarter
    on

This is such an interesting thread. And hilarious!

My view on alcohol/sugar is that their impact on our bodies is similar. There’s an old American saying : “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker” and that’s about right, I reckon. Chemically, their structure is similar and booze comes about by the action of yeast on fruit sugars.

I stopped drinking five years ago. And feel so much better for that decision. However, my overindulgence in sweet stuff mimics in many ways the addictive cycle I used to go round with booze. Did a lot of research into how to addiction proof brains for myself and the kids and adopted a lot of those practices – omega oils, sun on skin for Vit D, wide range of fruit n veg and good fats. Still the sugar creeps in. I did the 8 week 800 BSD last year and felt amazing and lost loads. Gained a fair bit back but still kept off 7lb and now 3 weeks into a second round. Can’t believe how good it makes me feel. I still struggle with not overeating calories, decent choices but portions too big. It’s cherry and berry season. Yum!

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Hi Pollygarter,
    We are all addicts of some sort. My daughter is a chocoholic….I like wine, some people smoke. Its all stuff we crave as it gets control of our brains. Well done for working so hard and not drinking. It sounds like you are pretty much in control as all things should be in moderation. I dont have a sweet tooth, so not a problem for me. In fact, my only sin was Wine, which has been left behind. Keep the faith.
    Mary
    xxxx

on

Thanks Mary,

It is a lovely place to live……when it doesn’t flood!

Hi Pollygarter, and welcome.

FFBB

on

Ha! Nearly had cardiac arrest this morning! Went to update mfp only to see I consumed 12000 calories yesterday. Wtf? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Phew, it was just the ap going mental and adding everything 5 times! Back to a respectable holiday value of 1500, though it was 2200 the day before…

My cousins think I have an eating disorder or that I have a serious illness I haven’t told them about. It’s exhausting as they keep trying to feed me up!

Hopefully I shall have a better day today calorie wise. Wearing my new tight jeans to keep me on track!! Off to the Galway v Roscommon Gaelic football final today, so that’s going to be a tough one….

Welcome newbies. Will post proper welcomes when I’m back home.

L xxx

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Well today is Sunday. I have kept to around 800 calories each day. I haven’t had any of Satan’s Grape Juice and have become aware of how effing boring my life is. So far this week, I have babysat on Monday and Wednesday (Tuesday grocery shopping), Thursday both daughters and their offspring visited.
    Spent Friday and most of Saturday investigating holidays or short breaks, . I am very fussy about where I go and what amenities are available (irritable bowel syndrome). Actually got off my big fat arse and exercised too! Meanwhile have been running to the loo frequently. Today I hung out the washing and, because I was not wearing a bra, ended up with two HUGE wet marks on my t shirt under my flabby boobs. I am not feeling any lighter, but that doesn’t worry me as I know it’s a marathon not a sprint.
    The week ahead begins with babysitting duties again (love my grandchildren so much, so it isn’t a chore really), one year old’s birthday on Tuesday (Granddaughter), 33 year old’s birthday on Wednesday (daughter)….no idea then until Saturday when everyone arrives here for a meal to celebrate, 33 year old and 36 year old’s (other daughter) birthdays which are 4 days apart. Fast forward to 29th which is my 39th wedding anniversary, and that is my life.
    Not a lot to it.
    Lee I envy you visiting the lovely Emerald Isle, I haven’t been for 43 years!
    I hope you are all well. Take care.
    Mary xxx

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

O.M.G. I have just done 45 minutes of interval training.

2 mins marching on the spot…..

15 minutes resting…

3 mins marching on the spot

15 minutes resting….

Cup of tea…

3 minutes running for a wee….

5 minutes resting….

2 minutes marching on the spot….

That’s enough for today!

on

Good for you Mary.

Day 16 and I confess I struggled again today. There are only so many chores I can do to distract myself, I have even done my mum’s ironing. I went for a walk and it just made me hungrier!

Has this “hump” happened to anyone else?

I truly expected it to get easier….I haven’t felt faint, nor seen the “black dog” and my mood is still level so I am sticking with it for the full 8 weeks (well actually I only have 40 days left) My sleep is still top notch though I woke up at 2 am craving an orange Kit Kat and that hasn’t happened for ages.

I just wish my hunger would lessen. I am sure it will.

FFBB x

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Oh FFBB, I wish I knew the answer….I am sure there is a clever someone on this site to help you. I think I read once that fat helps stop the hunger pangs….not sure whether I dreamed it though.
    My Black Dog always visits of a weekend, because everything seems to intense….I would kill for a drink tonight, but have had a shower and am in my pjs so I cant go out.
    I hope you feel better soon.

Mary xxx

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hello FFBB, try to keep something back during the day. For example when I have a massive frittata for dinner I cut a small wedge for my hungry time, I made lamb meatballs last night and kept back 2 small ones for supper, I am diabetic and find my BG raises if I dont eat before bed so I have become adept at hiding snack from my main meals. If I have the Ploughmans it says a handful of walnuts, I put these to one side and eat when I need to nibble. I think you get what I am saying, I dont miss the small amount I leave off my meal and it has already been counted in my days calories.

on

I do the same Mary.

I have now showered and I am in my scruffs that I wouldn’t wear in public. I have brushed my teeth and I have passed the tipping point for another day.

We can do this.

FFBB X.

on

That is something to think about, thanks sunshine.

• posted by Canadaliz
    on

I’m alive but as you might recall Kev and I have sold our home in Florida and came down here 10 days ago but we just got over the drive and had the sad news that Mum had had another stroke so I flew back to Toronto from Tampa to be with Mum. I am back in Sarasota now as Kev and I have to drive our stuff home. It is 12:20am here and we are leaving tomorrow for a three day journey driving a Uhaul (rental) truck with our stuff plus a trailer with our car…..fun times. But Chickadees–you saved me from a monster choice–When I was in Tampa Airport’s departure lounge, alone and stressing huge over Mum I was literally surrounded by bars and food and caught myself getting up and saying “fuck it–drink/eat” but I didn’t. I thought of each of you with the same battle and thought if they can, then I can. I had the garden salad and added shrimp. and no booze. I desperately have to get to bed as I’ve a monster day ahead but I am here and love your stories as with each of my reads I get strength. I’ve extended my hand in the past but right now it is me that is clinging to yours.
    Stressed as fuck,
    Liz

• posted by Inka13
    on

Liz! Glad to hear you’re ok, we’ve all missed you but very sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she is doing ok now. A super-stressful time on top of everything else but you did so well!!!
    That shows massive strength and I hope you are feeling proud, life is sure giving you a workout but you have stayed true. I raise my cup of tea to you!
    Keep going, you a a champion. Xxx

• posted by greenjanet
    on

hi Canadaliz
    Have read most of your posts and just wanted to say, bril work, you have a special gift of inspirational speech, wonderful to read.
    I am back on plan, as I did this last summer, have put back on 10kilo, I am never ceased to be amazed at the powerful effects of this eating plan.
    I was being investigated for S.L.E. had pre diabetise, and everything was reversed by the 5 th week, for me that was a miracle.
    But the reversal of your over indulgence, and anxiety, is a effect I’ve not heard before.
    We are all so fortunate to have the info of this plan, hope you have a bril day ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹ Jan

• posted by EC
    on

Liz….so very glad to hear that you’re still with us!!! My overactive imagination was preparing me for some type of worldwide callout for a woman called Liz who used to look a little like an eggplant and is one of the funniest and most life affirmingly decent people around!!

Really sorry to hear that life has been dealing you rotten cards though…mums!! the joys and tribulations…..
    Consider yourself wrapped by not just outstretched hands but arms from the far-flung corners

sleep well and (as I constantly reminded myself through 30 years of frontline parenting) “this too shall pass”

love to you …..and to all you wondrous women!!
    xx
    Erin

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Liz,

I am so sorry your mother is ill. Mothers are so precious and you were so many miles away, no wonder you thought about Satans piss and extra calories. Your determination is amazing and you are one hell of a Woman. We all love you and I am holding your hand so tight it must be hurting. I also offer my shoulder to lean on. Take the greatest care of yourself, Kev and MommaLiz.

Lots of love,

Mary xxxx

on

Liz,

I am so sorry to hear about your mum but so fucking proud that you resisted temptation when super stressed.

You are more than welcome to draw on our strength and support as we all do from each other.

This forum helps me more than the Fat Secret journal (though I post there every day as well) as we are all struggling with the same base issue.

Love and hugs to you all.

FFBB

• posted by crabbycams
    on

Hi Liz, FFBB, Nonna Joe et al, sounds like quite a few of you are going through some tough times right now and absolutely blitzing it. Well done all of you, so proud.

After two weeks ‘off’ the diet, particularly last week when I did indulge quite a bit I desserts and morning tea, I was relieved to get on the scales and find that I had not gained. Must have been all the extra walking between accommodation, dining hall and workshop. Even better, the BS was 5.2. I was expecting it to be higher because I am still finishing off a couple of things from the ‘off’ weeks.

So, back into it this week with renewed vigour. Next blood tests in 6/7 weeks. Want to have lost at least another 5kgs and hope to reduce the metformin further. Then, first full week in September I am off again to another workshop. Not staying on campus so will be more in charge of my own food.

So Liz etc, keep on keeping on.

Liz, your situation is particularly difficult. I remember when a day after I got back to Australia from a trip home to the UK I got the call that my mother had had a massive stroke. No way could I go back to see her or for the very small funeral. I did go back a few months later when we had a wake for which she had left instructions and some money. It was emotional but I’m glad I waited until I could see more people associated with mum’s life and join with my brother and sister in organising the event and hosting all the various family and friends from around the world who came. This was all after not getting along with my mother for some time. She was a very grumpy old lady, alcoholic and multiple little strokes had reduced her self editing capabilities, so she could be very nasty.

Hugs and support through the ether to you all from this dedicated sugarholic.

on

Day 17 in the BSD house.

Completed another day. Combated the hunger pangs by chewing gum, even if I had given in to the hunger anything I ate would have tasted gross due to having a minty fresh mouth. Logged the gum due to carbs.

Didn’t hear any siren calls today, they only seem audible on a Friday and a Sunday which is something for me to ponder over.

Wishing you all the very best.

FFBB X

• posted by Hello 66
    on

Hi Canada Liz & Co .,
    I have read all your posts , and would love to gain some strength and support from you all as I begin my journey on the blood sugar diet .
    In brief I like my food & I love my wine …..enough said !
    I’m overweight and pre diabetic , and don’t want to progress to become a Diabetic .
    I’m asking myself how I can possibly get to the point where I’m hanging out for a pit of tea at 5 o’clock , or where I get to the point where I say ” To Hell with it , it must be 5 o’clock somewhere in the world , I’m going to have a cup of tea !!!”
    I need your help with this dilemma .
    Do hope your Mum is recovering from her Stroke Liz .
    Goodbye for now , from Hello 66
    ( see how screwed up I am ? Goodbye from Hello ….lol )

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Hello, Hello 66,

Welcome. We are dedicated BSDers, who have their ups and downs and are not afraid to admit it. I have used the 5 oclock somewhere excuse many many times.

Keep in touch.

Mary xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.