My eight weeks….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Scot gran i will look for the spreadsheet later this evening.

I went for a wander in the ‘what have you ate today’ blog.
    I thought the normal portion of yoghurt was a tablespoon, people there are having a whole small pot. I had a lightbulb moment.

Am going to look for the ploughmans lunch , it sounds good. May have that at the end of the week.

Also, I am going to try some mince or a small steak, just to see how I get on. I prefer chicken though.

I am learning.
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx
    X

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Scot gran,
    How do you download it as the uk App Store doesn’t know it and I don’t know how to get the Australian one?
    Simple clue please because I am thick.
    Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Lucia i wondered why you were trying to weigh a spoon of yoghurt lol. Wish I had had a light bulb moment and let you know we eat a small pot – I’m addicted to fage. You might find it keeps you fuller! X

• posted by hashimoto
    on

BTW Lucia the no carb ploughmans makes a good packed lunch x

• posted by Scotgran
    on

Lucia, I had no difficulty. I just went onto easydietdiary.com and then it said download on the AppStore and I went there and hey presto. But I bought my iPad when I lived in Hong Kong so maybe it’s a different store as I do get a lot of Chinese apps.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Settle down , stop the clapping, here is my speech,
    I would like to thank the academy for this Oscar.
    I deserve it,no would like to take the time to thank..
    Dr Mosley.. Go Mike!
    My fellow bloggers
    The bathroom scales
    The cute guy in the fruit and veg dept
    And anyone else who knows me. πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Yes, I have lost that quarter pound, and then some.
    My weight starts with a 13 instead of a 14
    13 stone 13.5 pounds.

You see, I put weight on and didn’t give in, I could have stopped and stuffed myself. But, I wanted a size 12 more than a ton of chocolate.
    Today I am going to be unbearable. I have a big grin on my face.

How was your day?

Thanks for holding my hand and getting me through the last few days.
    So today is day six, I have my eye on that little :5 pound at the end of my lighter weight.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Wahaaaaaaaaaay Lucia is on board and along for the ride
    Well done hun, it’s all starting to come together now.
    Way to go girl although I’m dreading the speech when the first stone goes.
    I have the feeling it will be as long as the budget ! but hey, why not?

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Lucia, wonderful news – those of us who have been there knew it would happen but it’s hard to believe it will resolve when it first happens. Isn’t it marvelous when the stones reading drops by one? It has happened to me twice on this diet, it left me feeling ecstatic! Before you know it your scales will show you a number beginning with a 12st…. Then an 11st…..
    Can’t wait to see you post those results!
    So happy for you πŸ™‚

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Great news Lucia, it’s those milestones that motivate and sustain us. πŸ™‚
    We’ve had people on here celebrate being overweight!! The rest of the world may not get it, but we do. To move from the obese to the overweight category is a great achievement.
    Getting under the 14st mark is worth a round of applause from us all. Keep knocking those pounds down!!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi gang,
    Yup, I was delighted. I looked at the psycology of it all, worked through my emotions, fought a big fight with temptation and got through it.
    Do you know what hubby said?
    You put on 1/4 LB -? I doubt it. I think the scales are faulty, probably a bad reading.

You know the noise a balloon makes, when it deflates? A raspberry?
    That’s what I replied with.
    Could I have skipped all this emotion?
    Just goes to show
    Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi team,
    Thanks for your kind words, yes, if, no , when my weight starts with a 12 we won’t need the website, you will hear me cheer from the bathroom. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Regarding my speech, I may do a gwyneth, and blubber for ten minutes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Having my salad with feta cheese today.
    I haven’t had feta since I was on holiday ten years ago. But I thought, let’s go for it.
    As I am now living dangerously, I may venture into the unknown….. Holland and Barrett. I have looked in their windows, but their customers always seem so skinny. So now that I am 13 something (yes, a large something, but who cares), I am of their clientele now.
    Love Lucia xxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

And finally,
    Do you want my top tip for losing weight?
    The one item that will make you shed pounds…..

Monkey nuts, or that’s what we called them when I was a kid.
    Red peanuts but still in their brown , hard, shells.
    I CANNOT get into the damn things to get the nuts out 😀😀😀😀😀
    I tried half a dozen last night. Nearly went into the garage for a saw. !!!!!!!!

Thought I would share that top tip as I am now an expert in losing a quarter of a pound.

Keep going, keep losing
    Love Lucia

Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

What do you mean you thought the last one was the final one.
    Walking to the bus this morning I noticed birds called starlings. They have oily, shiny feathers that glisten a rainbow of colours in the sun. They remind me of Teddy Boys 😎
    Have you listened to their song?
    They impersonate all sounds around them, one sounded like a phone!!!!!

Find out yourself, take a walk on the wild side ( but stay on the path).

Love Lucia

Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Holland and Barrat ? Beware
    I can’t walk past one of their shops without thinking of Harry Potter and fear, if I enter, I’m going to come out with a wand or even a Snowy Owl (wonder how many carbs in one of those)
    Still loving your whole attitude to this Lucia, long may it continue.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Can’t wait, they seem to have a load of ‘healthy stuff’ I will wear my glasses and go for a read, see if there is anything I can use and enjoy.
    Problem is , I am so used to plain and ordinary food, that it is a cultural shock for me to add even pepper. Yes, you already know how weird I am.
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Lets hear it for herbs and spices!!!
    They can make even the blandest food seem interesting and should be used liberally.
    Take a well full credit card, it’s one of those shops where you can spend much more than you think, but most of all enjoy it. It’s all part of your new lifestyle.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Brill, Lucia. Well impressed!

• posted by Catgirl
    on

Hi Lucia, so proud of your achievement and it is such a psychological milestone to get into the lower stone bracket, hopefully will be joining you soon. Went out for lunch today and ordered prawn and salmon salad, told them to leave off the potato salad, homemade coleslaw and Marie Rose sauce! How much of a goody 2 shoes are hubby and I!

Woke up this morning feeling so full of energy which is something I haven’t felt in toooo long, potted some herbs (cooking kind) and I am even starting to get bored playing scrabble or watching to and have an itch to get out there and do something slightly energetic, haven’t quite started the fitness kick but a bit like Christmas its on its way! Hopefully not that long though! Having a knee replacement at the end of August so any low impact exercise tips would be appreciated.

Once again your success and enthusiasm is an inspiration

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Catgirl, I. Know this isn’t what you asked for but I would suggest sitting on the floor with legs straight out in front of you and tense the muscles at the top of your thighs by lifting your heels an inch of the floor. I can’t think of the other exercises that will help you recover from the surgery but I’m sure others will be able to help x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Lucia – Well Done You!!! It’s great when it all comes together for someone – gives us all a boost. I am teetering on the brink of being able to start my weight with a new stone and hoping to get there by the end of the week. Get into Holland & Barrett and stock up on some goodies, I’m sure you will find something to intrigue and interest you.

Catgirl – it sounds like you are completely hooked on the diet now and making good progress. Hope you will be reward with some nice results for your diligence.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi team,
    Will go to H and B on Saturday, you can’t rush these things.

Cat girl, you see, you ARE doing great. Who needs sauces etc, when you are out. You don’t know what’s in them either. If I go out in the future, I will try and keep it plain and simple. I go for the company not the food.
    If you are getting a new knee, try different exercises such as arms, bingo wings, shoulders, back, even squeezing bum cheeks is still an exercise. Now you know what I do at my desk, no one knows, they just thing I have a twitch.

You can leave the knees until they are fixed. If you are only having one knee done, you can always do yoga and try and wrap one leg around your neck. πŸ˜€
    Make sure someone else is in the room to unknot you or ring 999 in case you get stuck.😏

I have a few streets to walk home from the bus each night, one of them is a short one, I ran down it, 120 steps non stop, now if only I could remember to breathe…… Getting there.

Well gang, are there any parks or paths near you?
    I challenge every one of you to walk this weekend for 30 minutes, even if you break it up by sitting on a bench or wall. Walk up and down your garden or yard, or street, or to the local shops, or around the block. If anyone asks where you are going and you need a reason, just say you are just popping out for a friend….
    Do it for me, or for you, let me know one thing that you saw, heard or even sniffed.

We are all changing, one pound at a time
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi sunny b,
    Many thanks for your praise. Isn’t it fun.
    I am thinking of going to Bon marche, and have a look at the next size down, maybe hold it up against my waist, see how much I need to go. Thinking of something floral.
    When I settle to a target size, and maintain it, I will go to the expensive shops like m&s and go giddy.
    To wander around meadow hell. Sorry meadow hall shopping centre at Sheffield. When the weight is off. I could be interested in that.
    Found some second hand cow bells or cattle bells, the weird shaped weights. Thinking of using the lightest ones, to get rid of my bingo wings. I will go steady, and easy. Don’t want to launch the weight into space by mistake.

Love Lucia.
    Xxxx

• posted by Catgirl
    on

Just been watching bear grylls mission survive, a bit like the BSD mission but it’s not about surviving but about mission ALIVE! This is about looking forward to the future, to feeling renewed and invigorated and fully motivated, especially after a wobble. Please don’t look back unless it’s to wave goodbye to the old you but look forward to a brighter, lighter healthier and happier you. Thus ends the sermon and so to bed and look forward to a good day tomorrow. Good luck all and find the strength to stay positive.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi cat girl, oh yes, you watch bear to find out to survive?
    I watch him because he is a dish 😚
    Is he still eating weird things?. I think an article recently in the daily mail said his wife made him take a dog worming tablet !!
    Love Lucia xxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi cat girl,
    I am only looking back as far as when I picked up Michaels book. That’s when I started to change.

I have tested myself. Chips were in the table, you know those home made really fat ones, with the most beautiful golden brown colour? Mine for the eating. I was able to have one, didn’t get excited , so moved them on.

I don’t care how long it takes, I will get there.

How are you doing?

Love Lucia
    Xxx

Ps. I must ask Scot gran and Bill 1954 how many calories and carbs in a garden worm. πŸ˜„

• posted by Catgirl
    on

Hi Lucia, doing really well thanks, out for lunch again today and found a blue cheese, pear and walnut salad with pea shoots, told them to hold the dressing and although not full didn’t feel the need to reach for the dessert menu! Even resisted picking off others plates! Made a stir fry for tea which was delish with courgetti.

Well done with the chips – proud of you

Not sure about the garden worm as can’t stand wriggly things but sure I could be on standby to give bear grylls the kiss of life if he was ever to choke on one! Could even force myself to rip open his shirt to start cpr!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi cat girl,
    Vigorous shirt ripping will burn calories, I am sure that is the only reason you are doing it.πŸ˜‡

Looking forward to hearing everyone has gone for a 30 min walk this weekend, even in if it is in 10 minute bursts.

I ran for 120 steps but forgot to breathe, I am going to try it again today.

Speak later
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi lucia, no carbs in a worm, it’s all protein
    Have you ever seen a starling taking insulin πŸ˜‰
    Have a great weekend.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Once upon a time I asked my slimming club leader how many calories/points in a toasted mouse😳 – one had made its way into my toaster but, no, I tipped the toaster gently on its side and said mouse made its escape. The toaster was despatched to the bin. But you should have seen the leader’s face πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Wish I had been there lynne! πŸ™‚

• posted by captainlynne
    on

To see the mouse or leader’s face? πŸ˜‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Now that you’ve posed that question, lynne, the mouse AND the leaders faces πŸ™‚

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi captain Lynn,
    Cat girl and I need the toasted mouse calories in case Bear needs to skinny babes to go out under the stars with.
    We need to count our calories.
    How many calories in a swoon?

I have been out and about walking yesterday and today.
    Had steak last night and chicken today. Asked for a slice of toast, I cut it in half, ready to enjoy it , took a bite and didn’t enjoy it. So I passed it on.

Seems the stuff I couldn’t live without, I can’t live with now, that’s great. I am really happy over it. So I am now ready to explore other foods. My life is really evolving now.

It’s been cloudy today, but have noticed birdies with twigs in their beaks, ready to build, without planning permission. Anyone notice this going on?

Love Lucia xxxx

• posted by snoopy73
    on

Lucia, I think you are wonderful. I hope you continue to update your progress, because it is people like you who give people like me the enthusiasm to carry on…..

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Lucia

I love your posts πŸ˜ƒ

Probably the calories in a swoon would balance out those in a toasted mouse 😳

Not noticed the birds yet, but the cows have reappeared in the field at the end of my street, and one of the horses has been out cutting the grass nearby.

Thanks for always putting a smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi snoopy 73,
    Many thanks,
    I get a kick when people reply on my threads. I just ramble on to myself and love having someone comment. Other people’s blogs give me a different angle on life and make me think of things totally different.
    I have been on the BS800 for only a short time, but it feels like years. At the beginning, (last week) I was panicking and weighing my self many times a day then leaving it for a while.
    Today, my mind set isn’t one of someone frantic to check the scales. I know I have done my best to lose weight.
    This week, I have tested myself with “old foods”, I was suprised to find my addiction is broken. Just in a few days.

So this week, week two, I am going to explore the taboo subjects of exercise. I would never have thought I could do anything like exercise as I was so out of condition. In just walking and doing tiny runs, and surviving them – makes me feel I can go to the next level. I May even go around to one of those clubs for skinny people, like think the technical name is gym. What should I wear to camouflage the blubber, bet I get put with a sknny Minnie. See , I have self doubt already. So I just need to find one and see if they will let me try them out.

How is everyone? Have you done your walk yet for me? There is still plenty of time today to do it.

I am going to plan my weekly meals soon, so I don’t just grab anything but the house has been cleared bad stuff. I am going to get ideas from the ‘what have you eaten today’ blogs.

I am also going to have another wander through this website as there are so many hidden treasures.

Finally, how is everyone’s Equinox today? I didn’t feel a thing did you? Wikipedia says it is when the earth goes through the sun? I didn’t feel it going through, it didn’t get to a zillion degrees here? Maybe it is because I am lighter than I didn’t feel it? If you didn’t feel it either it means you are lighter too. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Keep happy, keep with the BS800,
    Love Lucia
    Xxxxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi captain Lynn,

Love the swoon equals the calories in the mouse! ( this was just banter, I am not going out looking for a mouse and taking it to bears camp. No mice were harmed making this blog.)

The reason I mention what I am experiencing as I walk, is to show others just driving in cars, they are missing so much. It gives you something to do as you walk. I hope others get out and enjoy just being there.

I have had a wander through the website. Saw a few things…

Should I call it the bathroom department. I too stopped for a couple of days, used a tablet, got up to date, then stopped again. I found that on day three, my body just went naturally. I think it may be something to do with the volume. Or lack of it. I too have loads of water so it wasn’t that. I think it was just the change over. If I hadn’t taken the tablet I may have gone the next day.
    Others say flaxseed, help the process of going.

Weight loss stopped. This happened to me, or actually it was a weight gain. I think of my weight as a personality. I stuffed it for years, then I took that away without saying anything. No wonder there was a pause. My weight didn’t know what was happening, so just held onto everything to be I the safe side. After a few days, it realised, oh she’s changed what she is giving me, ok fine, off we go again, and the weight came off.

Set backs. Mine was massive over 1/4 of a pound ( yes , that old chestnut.) be kind to your scales, I spoilt mine by putting a new battery in πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ( plus a few threats). Maybe sometimes it is not you, it is the other thing. Like it needed a new battery.

Keep exploring the website.
    Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Catgirl
    on

Hi Lucia, I managed 2 hours walking around furniture stores yesterday with my son and daughter in law looking for furniture for their new house so if I subtract the time sat sitting on sofas I should have managed to clock up 30 minutes walking!

Just about recovered from swooning over hunks on the to and drooling over mouse gratin and now planning menus for next week, looking forward to the big weigh in and measure tomorrow morning and hopefully posting some good news! Can’t believe how quickly our 1st week has gone and how much I have actually enjoyed the BSD! Crazy or what😜

It doesn’t feel like a diet but a whole new outlook on living.

I have noticed the spring flowers and wildlife as we get so many lovely 2 and 4 legged ones in our garden. Planted out some new bushes and flowers this morning to add to the spring colours and also growing herbs to add flavour to our meals.

Captainlynne, I could ask my cats the answer to the mouse calorie question but probably wouldn’t get a coherent answer, they are however in great condition so calories probably quite low!

Keep up the good work everyone and hoping to equal Lucias Oscar acceptance speech tomorrow, good excuse for a new frock!

• posted by Spirit
    on

Hello Lucia,

I too like reading your posts too.

You would be proud of me today, I did 2 walks! The first one wasn’t planned as such. I went to my normal spa hotel place for my swim/jacuzzi/steam etc. But since i’d done my housework (ironing and wotnot) by 8am I went then. the car park, which isn’t small by the way, was rammed. Most unusual, I had to park right down the bottom, I may as well left the car at home. Anyway, the receptionist said that Channel 4 were filming there, hence all the cars and vans/lorries. So, I must have done most of my 10000 steps just going to the spa from the CP!

Then when I got home 2 hours later, it was too nice to stay in, so went to the nearby park and wandered along by the river. I picked some of what we called pussy willow, don’t know if that’s it’s proper name. And I saw a few grey squirrels too. I love this time of year, the gardens are waking up and we have it all to look forward to.

I don’t know if you count it, but i’ve also done 3 sessions on my vibration plate thingy. My fitbit thing racks up steps on it, so I’m counting it!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi cat girl,
    What a change in us both.
    We are both moving about, on the right track for eating, and enjoying the fresh air.
    Your garden will look beautiful with the planting you have done.

I have been for my salad stuff, feta, fish, chicken etc. My shopping trolley contents has changed so much from what I used to get. If I keep like this I will be wearing open toes sandals soon.

What do you think the next little challenge should be?

How about three minutes of dancing each night this week?
    Three minutes should be the length of a song?
    Should fit in , in the adverts section of the telly.
    Your own style of dancing, even if it is crazy wiggles.
    It can be done, in the lounge, kitchen, bedroom or in a locked bathroom.
    Shall we give it a go?
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi spirit,
    Thank you for your blog.
    I am glad you like my mutterings.
    Boy did you get a work out with your car park situation! You sound as though you have the fitness section sorted and done.
    I wish I was at your level, but I am in my way.

Pussy willow, is that called catkins? Does it look like lambs tails? I will ah e to look it up. Yes, it was a lovely day today. I didn’t want to stay indoors, so went out, walked then sat and enjoyed the fresh air and done a bit of reading.
    We should all sleep tonight with the fresh air.
    The weather man says it is changing this Friday ready for the weekend. Oh well, we can all go out puddle jumping.

How far into the eight weeks are you? Do you have any tips or words of wisdom?

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi lucia it is lovely that this diet has led you to discover the joys of walking and nature. I come from a family where walking has always been a way of life and have done my best to inspire the children I have taught to find pleasure and awe in the world around them. It’s never too late, as you are discovering, and you seem to have inspired one or two others to join you. There is so much for you to look forward to as the year unfolds.
    Have a great new week on BSD! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi lucia, catkins ( long and wriggly, like lambs tails) grow on trees such as hazel ( as in the nut) and hornbeam and pussy willow (round, soft and furry) grow on willow trees. Hope that helps. I like the idea of you and catgirl doing 3 minute dances. I. Often wriggle to music when I’m cooking and hope I’m never seen! πŸ™‚

• posted by Catgirl
    on

I can do 3 minutes of stupid dancing, I find music helps me go daft doing the hoovering and housework and often get caught out by hubby mid gyrate(should I admit to that) πŸ™ˆ I am sure that the ripple effect from my blubber should help burn extra calories and there is a time delay in me stopping and the flab catching up – not a pretty sight but hopefully not for much longer!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Oh by the way,
    Is I was sitting in the sunshine having a read, what was in the mail on Sunday?

A supplement leaflet thingy, from dr David Cavan, the reverse your diabetes diet. What is going on.πŸ€”

I am a simple creature, like like one thought at a time in my head, any more than one, my ears could blow off..
    And now someone who hasn’t got the nice blue eyes of dr Michael Mosley is trying to join me in the sunshine.

I will put away this leaflet and when I am ready, I will read it. I think our dr Mosley has explained things really simply for the likes of me. This dr Cavan isn’t photographed in the supplement?
    I had to google him.
    Sorry, not yet, maybe in a few weeks time. I am not listening, Lalallalala la la la lalalalalala lalalal πŸ™‰
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Hashimoto and cat girl,

I hope my mutterings will get a few more people off the settee, away from the telly and outside into the spring.
    It was such a beautiful day today, I don’t want anyone to miss it.

Yup, I shall be boogy ing to various tunes. I am tone deaf , don’t know the words, don’t know the tunes, but I shall sing them as loud as I can get away with πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
    I am hoping singing too, will burn a calorie an hour. What do you estimate?

I have to be careful when I am hoovering , once I get my blubber moving, it doesn’t stop when I do ☺️ But when I am a size 12, there will be no movement, just clean carpets.
    It’s a pity wobbling doesn’t burn calories or I would be there now.
    But I am not impatient. Mid May will come soon enough.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Lucia you are definitely getting better weather than me – the day started in such a promising way and then I was surprised by rain while pottering in the greenhouse – didn’t stop me – or the ‘ weeds in wheels shoot long and lovely and lush’ (straight from my favourite nature poet G.M. Hopkins) nor the birds from singing but oh I do wish for a day of sunshine – the only ones we had lately was while I was in bed with that ghastly bug last week πŸ™
    I noticed when I saw newspaper headlines on the news this morning that there was a reverse diabetes supplement in the paper – but like you I think I have everything I need in Dr Mosley’s book and I’m sticking with it
    Have a good week πŸ™‚

• posted by Scotgran
    on

Yesterday I went for a walk. Saw a road closed sign, ignored it assuming the walking bit was open. Wrong! Consulted a dog walker, set off through a marshy field, then into a wood, got snarled in brambles. One tree looks much like another so I had a bit of a problem retracing my steps. I actually ended up further away than when I went into the wood. Anyway my one hour walk in the sunshine ended up being a two and a half hour yomp through mud and thorns.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Hashimoto,

Thrush’s eggs look little low heavens, and thrush
    Through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring
    The ear, it strikes like lightnings to hear him sing;
    The glassy peartree leaves and blooms, they brush
    The descending blue; that blue is all in a rush
    With richness; the racing lambs too have fair their fling.

From what I can remember,
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi scots gran,
    I am so jealous, mud is great for the complexion You must be glowing!!!

And you got through it all and came back to tell the tale. Are you related to cat girls bear gryls? Just don’t eat the bugs?!!!!??!
    You will be climbing up snowdon next.
    Glad you are out, about and active. I am not there yet, but I soon will be.

Keep smiling, keep moving, keep losing
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.