Day 1 – we begin…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Decided to start today and do more shopping later ( heat permitting )

Breakfast: Looked at recipes on here and chose the Avocado / baked egg one even though my fitness app was telling me the calorie count was much more. I entered the barcodes from the packets of the foods and decided to have half the amount per person, so, half the advocado and 1 egg. Actually delicious!!
    I followed the recipe and used just the yoke in the centre of the advocado and made a small saucer size omelette from the white part so plate looked amazingly full.
    2 glasses of water and meds….so far so good

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done on taking your first step to a new you. It’s a good idea to stock up of the foods you will need, otherwise the temptation to resort to the naughty stuff might prove irresistible.
    Good luck and be sure to let us know how you progress.

• posted by FlowerFairy
    on

Hello everyone.

Hopefully this is the right post to latch onto?

Tuesday I shall be starting properly, as tomorrow will be shopping for new ingredients!

I’m not a diabetic – but my intention is not to become one. However, I do want to lose weight around my middle and ideally lose at the very least, a stone. I don’t exercise much either, although might take up cycling again, will see how the food part goes.

Luckily I love Mediterranean foods, so that’s a good start.

I bought the two books – diet and recipes – and the diet book is such an interesting read.

Well, here goes.

Please log in or register to post a reply.