2nd 8 weeks starting Tuesday August 30th

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Such a small increase it’s likely just one of those inexplicable blips to do with water (or other!) retention.

However, one thing that does occur to me in your menu yesterday is that you had beans (in the soup) AND lentils for dinner.

And what’s with the ‘tiny bit of butter’ and ‘fatless duck breast’ – surely not avoiding fat? Or was it just the calories.

But probably not worth analysing, and you’ll be double your usual downward movement tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Igor, Thank you for replying. I didn’t have fatless duck on purpose, just came like that in the pack. Bit of butter, well how much do you need to scramble an egg, so again, not trying to avoid fat. Had plenty of olive oil to cook the pepper and asparagus. I did a calculation on the soup as I had recommended it to someone and then found it was 39g carb so I said I would not be having it again in a hurry. Knowing that I would not have had the lentils as well but they were planned, it is what I had in and went well with duck. Next time one or the other. I have never counted carbs as I have relied on the menu plans but went off piste for the first time yesterday and reached 65g so will look more carefully. The weight does not bother me so much as the sudden increase in b/g when I am normally around 90 to 110 but it could be something as stupid as I had a bad nights sleep as I have wrenched my shoulder. Tomorrow is another day. Keep on keeping on (or keeping it off).

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi sunshine-girl

I’ve gained a small amount every day for the last three days! Why? Who knows ! I think we just have to accept that as time goes on we’ll experience a range of different weight and b/g results. If the new readings last for more than 3 or 4 days then maybe you should look more closely for a reason but on just one day maybe you need to relax a little.

Well I travelled today and have tried to stay within the plan and don’t think I’ve done too badly …. scales will tell tomorrow!

My OH only realised a couple of days ago that I’m not eating bread and potatoes … not noticed the rest yet !! But at least now this holiday should be easier!!

Our taxi driver today was telling us he’s ‘reversed’ his diabetes. Well to be truthful he was just over the lowest level at 6.1. Not overweight to look at him but he lost 2 stone and 3″ from his waist and has now reversed his ‘diabetes’ . It really must work, fast weight loss may be best but any weight loss counts!!

This thread has got quite big now should we keep registering here or start a new thread afterTuesday weigh in … 2nd 8 weeks week 2 ….. ?????

• posted by loopylou
    on

Hi everyone. You are an inspiration. I’ve had a strange weekend as my poor 80 year old mother fell on Friday night during a trip away to Norfolk, so I spent the weekend driving up and down (4 hours to Norwich at 6.30am on Saturday morning) to Norfolk and hospital visiting. Back home now as children back to school tomorrow, then back up on Wednesday.
    I am trying my best with the food but it’s been a bit of a case of what was available. Hopped on the scales this morning and another 1.5 pounds gone. So pleased with that. Don’t think I will make my 10% body weight loss goal this week, maybe next week(assuming no more traumas!).
    verano, are you going to come clean with your husband? I can’t believe he hasn’t noticed the changes before now! Where are you off to on holiday?

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi loopylou

Sorry to hear about your mother hope she recovers quickly.

Well done losing another1.5lbs. I’ve had a big of a strange week too! Don’t know why but I put on a small amount on 3 consecutive days. Today I’m on the way down again but looks like no loss this week for me but we’ll see tomorrow!

I have told him now that my aim is to ditch metformin. Meanwhile he’s enjoying cauliflower 101 ways and courgetti spaghetti !!!! I’m in the Atlantic, Tenerife, hence the name ‘Verano’ …. ‘summer’ in Spanish! Not quite the Mediterranean but still a similar diet!! Will do my best here. Hoping to lose 1lb a week. We’ll see!

Somebody has suggested we keep this thread as not everybody is a 2nd 8 weeker. Seems fair enough.

• posted by karenv
    on

Good morning folks,

Am starting again from week 1 so if I may I’ll join in on this thread if that’s OK. Have gained half a stone in the few weeks I was off the diet, so hoping to get back on track, lose that and more. Monday is a good day to start afresh for me πŸ™‚

Sorry to hear about your mum Loopylou – hope she gets better soon!

Going to try courgetti spaghetti this week Verano – I tried it once before and I think I overcooked it, was a bit slimy – 2nd time lucky πŸ™‚

Have a good week all x

• posted by 54andfatnomore
    on

ok Day 7 over

AFTER WEEK 1

WEIGHT NOW: 20 Stone 12 pounds

START WEIGHT: 21 stone 12 pounds

LOSS AFTER WEEK 1: 1 STONE (14 pounds)

Slightly amazed

Exercise. Long walk

Fingers crossed for week 2

• posted by loopylou
    on

Amazing results 54! Well done.

on

Hi Verano, no it was just a blip – who knows why. The same day my before dinner reading was 90 (5.0) and this morning the reading was 94 (5.2) so still doing well. Also the half a pound has disappeared too but that was not really worrying me. Before this plan I would have a reading of 190 (10.5) and the next day manage to get it down to 150 (8.3) then 130 (7.2), when it had settled around that for a few days I would reduce my insulin by 1 or 2 units and the next day it would be back up to 150. When I saw the numbers come tumbling down and settle around 90 to 110 (5.0 to 6.0) I cried with happiness but still have a fear that one day I will get up and it will all have gone wrong again. That is why I was so upset about the 130 reading, I thought, oh no here we go again. But no, things are still good and I do believe they will stay that way but will never give up this way of eating. It is not a risk I am willing to take. Plus, I enjoy it.

Will we all be getting weighed tomorrow.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Karenv not sure if you’ve cooked the cougetti but I tend to soften them in a little olive oil for a few minutes then toss them in home made tomato sauce. If you’ve cooked them hope they were fine!

Hi sunshine-girl yes we have blips!!! Think we need to look at the broad picture although sometimes it’s not that easy. Think we need to focus on the ‘big’ picture and not get bogged down in the odd blips!

You are obviously doing so well ….. let’s not sabotage our own success!!

• posted by Frog
    on

I have courgetti in several guises – but my favorite speedy recipe is to heat them through in the microwave (60 seconds for around 100g is fine), then stir in some full fat cottage cheese.
    The supermarket didn’t have cottage cheese this evening (well it did, but only zero and reduced fat) so got some mascarpone – lots more calories but fewer carbs.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi

Going into week 10 at the same weight as week 9!!!

I had a really strange week. Lost 1lb and then over the next three days put on 1.8lbs!
    Then yesterday lost 0.8lbs so back to square one.

Better than a gain I suppose but disheartening.

Need to reassess my food and wine!

Hope you all had a good week.

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

Hi Verano. I did exactly the same thing! It has started moving slowly again, thank good ness

on

Ending week 9 with a loss of 2.5 lbs. My goal for the 8 weeks is to lose 3kg (6.6 lbs) and I am already a third of the way there. Must not slacken off just because I have had a success.

Ruth and Verano, better than a gain. I thought I was going to be up having gained half a pound a couple of days ago but it comes off in the end.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Verano, I had 3 weeks like that before my holiday. I didn’t eat any non-BSD foods in that time but I know that the calories had gone too high. My downfall was that I had started adding double cream to my coffee. I started with one teaspoon – which gradually increased to a tablespoon! it’s now gone back to one teaspoon. The legal carbs also had crept up. It wasn’t just the cream – I had stopped weighing everything and had started guessing. Which I now realise I was absolutely rubbish at.
    I have done the 800 since getting back from my holiday on 3rd Sept – and have weighed everything – with amazing results.
    3rd Sept – 11 stone 3 and 1/4lbs
    4th Sept – 11 stone 2 and 1/4lbs
    6th Sept – 11 stone 0 lbs – I am so happy. Am so looking forward to being 10 stone something. I am definitely off the plateau.
    Blood sugar’s really good. I couldn’t have done it without this forum. It’s great that everyone is sharing their knowledge and experience.

on

START DATE 29th AUGUST
    ok Day 8 over
    WEIGHT NOW: 20 Stone 11 pounds
    START WEIGHT: 21 stone 12 pounds
    LOSS AFTER DAY 8 : 15 ponds
    Exercise. Long walk
    Went out for meal last night had smoked salmon , prawns and salad starter as my main
    First visit to pub for ages. Had sparkling water .
    Came in a small plastic bottle and staff seemed well geared up to such an order
    Side effects: Trousers now fit better !!

on

Great news Krysia

I too look forward to being 10 stone something !!

• posted by loopylou
    on

Well done krysia and 54 and sunshine girl. Great results. My weigh in is in the morning. Fingers crossed I do as well as you.
    My mum broke her hip but after surgery seems to be improving. I am back up to Norfolk tomorrow and Thursday for visiting the sick!
    Keep up the good work everyone.
    Talking of courgetti would you recommend getting a spiraliser? I usually just use a potato peeler and have courgetti ribbons.
    Frog I HATE cottage cheese. It’s a texture thing I think. I won’t tell you what it reminds me of.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good luck tomorrow loopylou.

Spiraliser wonderful all sorts …. Electric, salter type (see on Amazon) and hand held. I’ve just bought a hand held while I’m away but not successful! Others do have success with them.

Try Longley Farm full fat cottage cheese … completely different texture almost like cream cheese!

Well done to all losers. Those of us still trying …. just keep going!

• posted by Frog
    on

Loupylou – I didn’t think I liked cottage cheese either, but the full fat stuff is very different from diet stuff I’ve had in the past whole different ball game – I was amazed when I first had some!
    Verano – I bought some of the Longley park stuff yesterday – still in my fridge, looking forward to trying it.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi guys,May i join you!
    its day 56 and ive lost 34 lbs..2 stone 6, 15 kilo..whichever sounds best
    Average of just over 4 lb a week for 8 weeks! πŸ‘πŸ» x
    Thinking will do two more cycles,which will take meup to New Year!
    Too tired to catch up on the thread – will do so tomorrow xx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Well done 54andfatnomore – you lost in 8 days the same amount of weight as I did in 3 months (I am a very slow loser – my fault not the excellent diet).
    Sunshine girl a really good result.
    Yowzer – 4lb a week for 8 weeks – you must be so pleased with that result.
    Loopylou – hope your mum is continuing to improve and is getting over the shock of her accident.

• posted by loopylou
    on

Hi everyone. My 9 week results are in. I lost 1.5 pounds this week. In total Ive lost 1 stone 3 lbs. Next milestone is 3 lbs more to go, then I will have lost 10 per cent of my body weight.
    I will look out for the longley farm cottage cheese. verano.
    Any more input on the spiraliser? Which is the best to go for if I do buy one?
    Krysia, I envy you being 10 stone something. You have done so well. But I will get there, it just might take me a little while (as I have to get through the 12 stone and 11 stone somethings first!)

• posted by Tizzie
    on

Another vote for Longley Farm cottage cheese here, it’s a staple in my fridge. Haven’t found anything else comes close.
    Often have have half a 250g pot for a quick breakfast or snack when I’m on the run. Must be doing some good as I’m back on track. Weighed in yest 4.5lbs down from my official restart last week. Aiming for 3.5lb/average week loss over this 8wks although that may be a little ambitious- ‘though book does say to aim high!

Yowser, congratulations on your first 8 results and welcome to round 2. I’m finding it easier this time, although I had a few less strict weeks before I restarted fast 800- determined to keep going this time til Christmas

Verano, hope the scales have been kind to you today. I’ve had a week on a couple of occasions when the numbers haven’t budged but then the following week have had a bigger drop than expected. Shame there’s no simple way of measuring weight of body fat daily -that would be far more useful than total bodyweight. Anyway, enjoy your holiday, sometimes it helps to relax a little and just regroup, then come back reinvigorated.

• posted by Maiasmum69
    on

Hi all,

I hope it’s OK to join you? I started BSD 800 on 31st August and have lost 13lbs. I started at 22st 11lbs and I’m now 21st 12lbs. Amazing.

I’m 47 years old. I was born with Spina Bifida which gave me a dead bladder and so I have a reflux into my kidneys and liver and I have 3 – 4 kidney infections every year. I also have Psoriatic Arthritis, type 2 Diabetes, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, IBS, adhered bowl, Lymphodeama and a Central Nervous System Disease. Lol Quite a list.

I was always thin until my legs stopped working and I spent 2 years in a wheelchair learning how to walk again, after a fall. Then my weight started piling on.

I lost my Dad in March and since then my sugar levels have been really high, stress and grief and a really intense kidney infection (that wouldn’t go and nearly had me hospitalised!) I think. Today I had my first normal blood glucose reading of 6.1mmol/l after fasting. It’s still not as good as it used to be but I’m very happy to see such a change so quickly. I’m hoping to eventually drop some of my diabetic medication, with my Doctor’s approval of course.

Exercise is impossible for me and so I am being very strict with my food. I’m eating less than 50g carbs each day and sticking to less than 800 calories. I found I entered ketosis quite quickly and now I’m actually struggling to eat all of the food I’m alloted each day.

Is it OK to eat less than you are supposed to?

Thank you for letting me join you and for all your comments on here that have already helped me.

Annette x

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi MAIASMUM..nice to meet you
    Sorry to hear of yr many health problems
    I too have ME so i can understand a littl bit of what you go through.
    Its enough on its own without all the additional problems you have
    Well done on beginning BSd and getting off to a flying start! Also, a good move coming on this forum as there are so many inspirational stories and lots of advice and support
    I am on day one,second time round,today! Have lost 2 stone five lbs so far despite being limited in how much exercise i can do
    I often feel too full to have 800 cals a day..i dont think it matters short term..i guess in the long run,under 800 cals wdnt be such a great idea every day, but around 800 cals per day more or less and try to stay under 50 g carbs for optimum results. If you are quite a lot under yr 50 g carb some days, don’t feel you have to eat up to 50g tho!
    Enjoy r bsd journey and keep us posted on yr progress! X any questions just shout and someone passing by will help!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

LOOPYLOU sorry to hear about yr mum ‘s fall and subsequent surgery..how is she doing now? X
    Its a shock to the system even if only a bruise or two and a shock for you also..

Horrid how these things happen out of the blue Xx look after yrself..its so tiring hospital visiting! X

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Thanks TIZZIE..yeh me too..keeping going til xmas / new year..think i can just squeeze two more cycles in! X
    FIFTYFOUR! Thats excellent! isnt this way of eating amazing? X
    KRYSIA Glad youre off the plateau! And nearly down into another stone bracket!
    I feel for you re double cream..i bought extra thick double cream on impulse a few weeks ago as they didnt have total full fat yoghurt.. I ended up giving quite a lot of it away as it was almost irresistible..i wanted to go far beyond the two teaspoons a day i decided to allow myself..gorgeous but far too calorific!
    We live and learn dont we! X

on

Longley farm Cottage cheese: Love it

We can almost see the Longley farm from our window

But its made in a HUGE factory (Oh Dear !!)

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi all you lovely BSD peeps

IM BACKKKKKK. yeahhhhhh in the land of the living again, been in Norfolk in no signal land durrrrrrr and even my jawbone gave up the plot, had to reconfigure it all again. Been nnnnaughty big time, it’s my weigh day today but was travelling so will do it tomorrow. It’s not going to be good. But eaten loads of carbs which none of them were enjoyable, but I was in hol mode and couldn’t flip myself out of it. But from now I am going public on here to say I am in serious BSD mode again. This minute. Few what a relief. Didn’t like being out of control, and over the past few days have felt very muzzy headed, drugged feeling.

So what have I missed, are you all okay, missed you all.😊😊😊

• posted by Tizzie
    on

Hi Annette, welcome along.
    I really hope, as well as your weight, this way of eating will help some of your other health issues too. I am really looking forward to hearing of your progress. Best wishes.
    Fortunately exercise isn’t important for loosing weight and hopefully as you become healthier you may be able to incorporate some into your plan.
    My worry for you eating fewer than 800 calories longer term is making sure that you are getting adequate amounts of all the essential nutrients. Remember our bodies can make glucose if needed- so low carb intake isn’t an issue- but protein, certain fatty acids, minerals and many vitamins are needed regularly. In other words make sure you are eating a balanced diet and include supplements if necessary.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi JAN x missed you too and very glad to see you all ponied up and back in the saddle clippety clop!
    I finished round one,8 week BSD yesterday…lost 2 stone six!
    Started round two today! X

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hey TIZZIE..i hadnt really taken on board the fact about our bodies can make glucose …tho i know ive read that somewhere!
    Thanks for reminder x I love this forum!x

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Jan,

Welcome back…glad you had funπŸ˜‰

I had a wobble yesterday and went off plan for the day…boy, do I regret that .😲..had a serious food hangover this morning. Think I had just gotten a little bored as my weight had stalled again, after 20+ weeks you would think I would be more accepting of my weight loss patternπŸ˜„ will be glad to join you back on the (long distance) wagon though…onwards!!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Imogen and Yowser

We is back on the BSD bus, all on the back seat together.

Yowser I see you are doing well, go girl, and Imogen what’s a wobble when you are on the back seat. We can all do this together.

It’s still lovely sunny weather here so still in fage and strawberries mode. Long may it last. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

• posted by Imogen
    on

Yeah! Back of the bus, with my BSD buddies, thanks Jan🌻

• posted by Verano
    on

Lovely to see you back Jan!!

What a day! Feel like eating a horse and not the sea bass I have in the fridge!!! Felt like following that with strawberries, meringue and thick double cream, then coffee and a bar of Lindt mint chocolate !!!!!!

But instead I thought I’d catch up with my buddies here. Have read load of threads and now feel energised again. This is the first time in two months that I’ve been stressed enough (and I’m on holiday!) to consider going helter skelter down the eating all in sight route!

Back on track, I hope, and sorry I’m not posting much at the moment. Hope you’re all doing well.

on

Hi Verano, you will see from my post feeling really down, is it something about week 10 as I see you are stressed. I probably need to take a break from the site and thinking about this diet all the time. But not take a break from the diet.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi sunshine-girl

Sorry didn’t realise you’re also suffering from week 10 syndrome!

Maybe we are so relieved to get through the first 8 weeks we sort of ‘breath out’ and then the reality of another 8 weeks hits home and it’s not so hunky dory!

I think we each have to do the best for ourselves …. for me reading the various posts helps to keep me on track but I can also understand about reading ‘newbies’ stories with huge losses may not be too helpful for us ‘oldies’ !

Maybe a mixture of the two and maybe a new thread for us not so newbies to help get through these obviously sticky times. Would love to know if captainlynne hit this sort of low on her journey.

The one thing for me is that it’s not a ‘diet’ it’s a life plan so I know it will work but it may take a while to lose weight ! I think once you start ‘substituting’ things for bread rice etc and then trying to build in ‘sweet’ treats you’re on the slippery slope to not lasting in the long term. Building in treats is what I did with WW etc. just wanted as much of my unhealthy food as I could to fit into my ‘diet’ !

We WILL get there ! Keep the faith.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Verano – we all have wobbles and if you’re on holiday, you are definitely permitted a little indulgence. Sounds like you have refocused though and feel able to continue on the BSD path. – well done! You could still relax a bit and have some strawbs and cream though.

Sunshine-girl, none of us manage to be cheery all the time, so go with it and allow yourself to feel down. You’ll be bouncing back again soon, but in the meantime, be kind to yourself, don’t beat yourself up for feeling low and hopefully we will be hearing from you on the forum when you’re ready to be part of it all again.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi all.

It’s seems we are all a bit wavery at the mo, week 10 itis I have only managed a half hearted BSD day. And I can’t say I feel very pleased with myself feel quite yucky.

SO I AM PROPOSING TO GET DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT MY JOURNEY, SO IVE JUST GOT ON THE BSD BUS AND I AM NOW SITTING ON THE BACK SEAT. THIS IS THE 100% GOING FOR IT SEAT. THERES SCALES, AND PERONI WATER, ICE AND A SLICE ON TAP . I WOULD LOVE YOU LOT TO JOIN ME ON THIS AMAZING JOURNEY.

I have 1.7 kilo of holiday baggage to of before I am back in the game again and that will be gone by next Wednesday. How about you. What’s your short term goal. Go on make a commitment.
    πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ€”πŸ“πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ€”

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Jan
    I’m with you on that one – no holiday baggage, but I finally admitted to myself that a three week “plateau” is more like slipping into maintenance before I’ve got anywhere near my targets – and on checking back on just how long that plateau has been, realised that a kilo has crept back on, so not exactly brilliant maintenance. Not good.

Yesterday was my first day of ‘refocused BSD” – I’m aiming for:
    Less than 30g carbs
    10k + steps
    net calorie deficit of around 2000+

& lots of water!!

I was planning for four weeks – but I might as well join you in another eight.

• posted by Lucy
    on

Hi Greenjanet and Frog,
    I am feeling like a bit like a ‘kindred spirit’ at the moment. This is my second time around at my doctors encouragement (so not really my idea.) I was happy with my nearly 18 kilo loss over the first 8 weeks, but he says I should continue on until I am at the correct bmi, so another 15 kilos to go. I too have been wavery for the last two weeks, limiting my calories all day, and then busting out every night after dinner about 9.00pm. I haven’t put any weight on, but I can’t keep pretending it is a plateau anymore either.
    Really I just need to commit to myself, and not keep telling myself I’m doing this for my doctor.
    I think I’m in too if you don’t mind.
    Lucy

• posted by Maiasmum69
    on

Thank you Tizzie and Yowzer49,

I’m going to take your advice and make sure I get all my vitamins and minerals etc. I’m using an app called “My Fitness Pal” to track my carbs, proteins and minerals etc. It’s great, if a bit tedious when you’re inputting the data. I also take a good multi vitamin. Hopefully this will keep my body topped up with all I need.

It’s my weigh in day tomorrow (I get weighed Mondays and Fridays) and I will post the results on here.

Thanks again.
    Hugs A xxx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

I am maybe one of the slowest losers on this forum – started 30th April and had lost 1stone 1lb by mid August – in that time I didn’t cheat once with bad carbs. Gained a 1lb on holiday. Started back on the fast 800 on 3rd Sept – stopped estimating and started weighing everything and logging it into fatsecret. Have just got on the scales and I am in total shock – 3rd Sept 11stone 3.25lbs – this morning 10 stone 10.50lbs. How did that happen after 4 months on the BSD! I have never lost weight so fast before in such a short time.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there Lucie and Frog.😊😊😊

Delighted I am not alone on the seat in the BSD bus,🚌🚌🚌 we are of to sunnier climates, where we will be able to all dance in the sunshine. I am now fully focused, big wake up call today a lot of my pre BSD day symptoms are back again, aching joints, exhaustion, not sleeping well, etc I now know for sure its the refined carbs. πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

So aiming for 5000 steps today and gradually build it up again. Well done frog, you are committed to stepping πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    So this is now week 11 and my short term aim is to get back to pre hol weight by Wednesday. Lush fage and strawberries for brekkie, πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“ fish for lunch, chicken stir fry to supper. No snacks Jan you’ve been warned, unless you want to feel shi……. For the rest of your days.

Yes masser I am on it. Hope you also have excellent days, will be willing you both on.

Love jan🌺🌺🌺

• posted by greenjanet
    on

KrysiaD

Hi
    You’ve discovered the joys of precision, a lot of people poo poo it as being pedantic, and too strict, but there is a good scientific reason, which you have discovered. Delighted for you. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Verano.

Hols huh death like Xmas, I was exactly the same as you, went bonkers, and didn’t even enjoy it. Never mind, at least we know we can shift it fast, three days of full focus and commitment, and you can turn around the monster appetite, and the cravings. Join us on the back seat of the BSD bus, I’m there with Lucy and Frog. We are of to the sunshine, and going to dance in the sunshine. 🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌

Thinking of you.

Love jan

• posted by loopylou
    on

Hi everyone
    Jan is ther room for one more on the back seat of the bus. I am sure now we are all shadows of our former selves , I can squeeze in there

Sunshine girl, sorry to hear you are feeling down. You have done so well. Just remember to be kind to yourself even if it’s just making some quiet time for you. We are here if you need us. If not, we will be here when you are ready for us.

KrysiaD , for me weighing food is essential. It is really hard to estimate food weights. Now you are on track, I hope you go from strength to strength.

Did hospital visiting last two days. Although it is tiring, Yowser, it’s great for the steps. I did 12,000 yesterday!

Verano, keep posting. I love that ping on my phone which lets me know there is a new post. Helps to keep me on track knowing you are all there with me.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Yowser
    Not sure whether I said well done for your eight week loss but anyway have another cheery πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and Imogen week 20 and going strong, Bril πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ we are all on the bus together. πŸ’ƒπŸšŒπŸ’ƒπŸšŒπŸ’ƒπŸšŒπŸ’ƒπŸšŒπŸ’ƒπŸšŒ there’s quite a gang of us post eight weekers there now, and we are all going to will each other on for another smash of a BSD week, even if any of us are struggling, just get straight on here for support, we can smash through this phase we are all just in a little lull at the mo, it seems, but we can change that.

Remember how it felt when we first started, excited, motivated, feel that again. Also what helps me is visualising myself moving around food, the world, in my slim persona, and feeling that amazing feeling of lightness, and delight in the quelling of the uncontrollable monster appetite . I have 70 more pounds to go I need to do this, and I would love to do this with all of you. πŸ’ƒπŸŒΊπŸ’ƒπŸŒΊπŸ’ƒπŸŒΊπŸ’ƒπŸŒΊπŸ’ƒ

Love jan

Please log in or register to post a reply.