2017 Lucia

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

JulesMaigret, I think that’s quite a brilliant idea, actually, having people are so sure they can’t tolerate BSD foods or can’t survive without their carby dishes pick things at random off a menu for a week. We spend lifetimes building these intricate lattice structures of likes and dislikes, rarely venturing outside the cage, not realizing that we are imprisoning ourselves with every “oh I can’t stand mushrooms” and “I couldn’t live without pasta.”

Many years ago, I was sent to a corporate seminar on decision making. I assumed it would be a jargony bunch of nonsense, but hey, two days off work, all expenses paid, so what the hell, right? Much to my shock, it ended up being a revelation. The instructor showed us how to make a decision-making spreadsheet. You list all your criteria for, say, buying a car. Some of those criteria are required elements. If the car doesn’t meet them, it is immediately struck off as an option. The rest are desired elements. You rank them by importance and grade each car passes the required elements on a scale of 1-10 on how well it meets each desired element. Tally up the totals and you have an accurate numerical assessment of how well each option suits your needs. It’s incredibly effective at keeping out the “but I really like the way this steering wheel feels” distractions so you can focus on what matters.

Point of all this being, the instructor noted that the more required elements you have, the more you limit your options. He suggested there be no more than three and that they be major (price, size and accident record with the car example). The more picayune preferences had to be in desired elements. I realized in a thunderbolt moment that I had crammed my life full of “required elements” based on avoiding small annoyances and embracing old favorites. Ultimately it can only lead to stagnation and paralysis. To reduce food, one of the most varied and rich expressions of human culture, to a list of required elements is to reduce your life.

• posted by Angela06
    on

Esnecca: the decision making process…very interesting and I intend to apply that to all major decisions in future. As I grow older I seem be losing the ability to be decisive much to the irritation of my family.

JulesMaigret: I have been muttering “Food is fuel” for the last hour as I beat off the desire to graze before dinner. It was surprisingly effective.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Angela, you’ll find the process illuminating, I’m sure of it. I have a blank spreadsheet template and a filled in one I used when I was buying a house. My realtor literally got tears in his eyes when I first showed it to him. That was more than a decade ago. I recently saw him again and he told me he still gives out copies of it to his clients. In his experience, the ones who fill it in and use it find a house in half the time with far fewer arguments between couples.

There’s no private messaging system on this board, but I’d be glad to send you the spreadsheets via email if you’d like.

• posted by Angela06
    on

Esnecca: that’s very kind of you to share the spreadsheet. I most certainly will find it interesting. We have all kinds of domestic projects to decide on and it would be good to remove the emotion from the process. And then with Brexit on the horizon there will probably be major decisions to be made as we live in France.

My email address is: ajbsd06@gmail.com

Thank you again and have a good day/night!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,

Thank you all for your honesty and sharing your inner most feelings on food.
    On reading them I learnt a lot.

My own feeling just about me is…
    I am addicted to food.
    I just want to sit down and eat nice food, sweets cake junk all day every day.
    How many times have I, out if the blue said… oh I fancy cake, chicken, pasta, chips, chocolate. Etc etc.
    When have I ever said… oh I fancy a bike ride, lift some weights, Hoover the whole house for exercise.. never.

To get me over my food addiction, I have to… believe it or not…. focus on the menu for the next day… plan it out…. I use that time to cut all the carbs out.
    I then have a map of food, as I walk through the map .. bit by bit… I fight my urges for carbs… junk etc. I have to work on each hour, sometimes each five minutes just not to eat junk.

My hero, I wish I could copy is captain Lynn.
    She read the book twice and followed it to the letter. She lost do much weight in such a short time, she got healthy in such a short time.
    Lynn lives alone, is that the secret?
    When hubby brings coffee and cake to you, it’s a hard temptation.
    When hubby says he’s hungry and you make a meal for two when you really didn’t need to eat just then.
    I am not blaming hubby, it’s my fault for not saying, oh not just now , put the cake back in the kitchen for later ( like never). Or I could just make him food and omit me.

I do eat more when I am bored, unhappy, lonely, tired, fed up, moody, angry, feeling badly done to, poor, ill, etc etc..

How many times I have come into the house, straight to the kitchen, put food in my mouth, and not noticed or even tasted it? Millions, zillions bagillions of times. It’s just programmed into my sub consciousness.

All the above is my burden, that I carry every day.

To me, I feel as if I am carrying a mountain, so easy to give up the struggle. It is SO HARD!!

That’s why I find it hard to change. I have to break a task down into baby steps.
    I share my breaking things down smaller, or spreading the change over a week instead of immediate as I know how easy it is for me to stop/fail/give up/breakdown/say what’s the point/ or say I will just have this and start tomorrow/or I will start Monday.

I wish for a magic wand to change me into a person who eats to live not lives to eat.

Do you remember in Harry Potter, the wand lessons… swish and flick?
    I will hold michaels book above my head and try swish and flicking it. See if the magic that’s within his book and in his words, comes out and works on me.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Bissell
    on

Oh Lucia, I feel your pain, I really do. It’s tempting to sweep these thoughts under the carpet and feel that now we’ve all found this eliqusia(sp?) of life that it’s easy to follow and all will be well.

But it’s not easy. It’s hard to break a lifetime of habits and support mechanisms. Food to treat boredom, loneliness, stress etc is such an easy option. And no one ever reaches for the kale in a crisis.

You are doing so well. Keeping up the ideal even when the going gets tough. I’m sure your hubby means well, but could he show you how much he appreciates you in other ways, apart from cake?! It is easier when you only have to make choices for yourself, I do agree. And your choice for yourself has been to improve your health, so you will be around longer for your hubby!

Take care and carry on with your planning and one day it will all become second nature.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Esnecca – just catching up on posts this weekend and saw your excellent one on decisions above. Would you be able to send me the spreadsheet too? Sorry to gatecrash but it sounds like a game changer. Currently weighing up some difficult decisions regarding changing jobs. I am a massive emotional eater and anything which helps to remove a little emotion from life decisions has to be beneficial in terms of what goes into my mouth. juliabsd18@gmail.com if that would be possible.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia
    As usual you speak to the soul. Spot on.
    Have a good Sunday.
    Julia

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Jpscloud – funny to find I am not the only one who can be good all day at work and then come home and make the most disastrous food choices. Usually when bringing out the cake etc for the student or when, like Lucia’s other half, I am presented with the doughnuts he brought home to share with us! I have tried asking him to keep them away from me, but wherever they are I have an instinct for sniffing them out!

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Yes, I think you are right, Lucia, in suggesting that living alone is maybe the secret to losing weight easily.
    There is always so much unintentional sabotage to combat by others.
    This is very hard to do always 100% successfully.
    Also, sometimes it may offend …

• posted by K8sgettingthin
    on

Hello Everyone
    Like Captain Lynne, I live alone and I think it is probably easier when you don’t have a family living in the house. No need to buy for others, no excuse to buy that poison we used to eat – just take care of No 1!. Still I could always find excuses. Work days were always a problem. One of the courier drivers would leave a heap of cakes and croissants (on the verge of sell by date) in the tea room which he had gathered from a petrol station he visited each night and I could never resist – several times over. I would find an excuse to go into the tea room which was a room off our office. I would food shop on the way home, always tempted by rubbish with a promise to begin again the next day.

The family would visit and I had to have food in for them. There would be left overs which I just had to eat. I loved to bake – any excuse to bake a cake for work or family – guess who ate the most….. Now I have retired so the work issues have gone and I have found this great diet. The visiting family has to have what I have. I have given up baking.

Was youngest son’s birthday and we all went out to eat. I assumed I would fall off the wagon in impressive style but happily Weatherspoons do a skinny steak – small steak with small salad – perfect, I survived. Progress!

Just stayed with my sister and she was brilliant with the food for me, maybe a little puzzled, but brilliant. I have much to lose and a long, long way to go, but will take on Lucia’s baby steps. I fail frequently of course, become very lax with the calorie counting. I am not diabetic, but just about pre-diabetic – or so my previous GP told me at 0.1 of a degree above normal. (I didn’t leave the GP for this…… I moved house). I know I need to reign in calories and focus more on carbs. Having been a huge fan of crusty bread preferably with poppy seeds and thick sliced (fortunately Greggs stopped selling it) with a thick enough layer of butter to show teeth marks, I have not really missed it or roast potatoes and chips. I am very grateful for that. I note that many people on here have struggled with the lack of wine and I am lucky in that I have never been much of a drinker.

Sugarfree Farm had a section about mindfulness (went on a course while working) where you take the time to look at food for instance before you eat it. Smell it look at it, describe it and then experience the taste of it, being mindful of every mouthful as you chew and swallow. I had forgotten about it, but intend to add this to my list of things to do this week…. Now I have the time.

I also need to incorporate the walking 10,000 steps now that my knees don’t hurt as much as they used to – baby steps to begin!

I am a food addict and exercise phobic.

As Jules Maigret said, food is fuel………… We need it to survive. I shall try to think of it as a necessity
    This is all doable. At last the possibilities are here. Success will be mine and yours.

Thank you Lucia for the motivation

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I live alone too, but I seem to be quite capable of scuppering any chances of sticking to healthy choices all by myself!

That being said, I’ve made a large batch of lentil (whole mung bean) casserole and it’s so good I don’t think I’ll be going off the rails too much today, as I’m eating a small bowl of that when I feel hungry. Also having some fruit (kiwis and oranges). Turkey breast and pork mince stuffed peppers for dinner, if I get everything together in time.

I tend to like eating the same thing all week so hopefully that’s most lunches and dinners all sorted for this week.

I’m going to try my hardest to eat Mediterranean style now with a view to getting as many days of fast 800 as I can in gradually. Good luck to all!

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Angela and Julia,

I’ve just sent you the spreadsheet with detailed instructions on how to use it. You’re not gatecrashing at all, Julia, btw. We’re all here to share, learn from and support each other. I hadn’t even thought about how important reducing emotional stress is to keeping you focused and positive not just on the decision process itself, but on your diet and fitness as goals as well. I hope this tool is of great help to you. 🙂

• posted by Lucia
    on

Dear Lucia,
    This is directed to you alone.

You have your health, you have free will, you can make the right choices, you have a loving hubby.
    You are employed.
    You can walk, run, jump, move, sing, cycle etc.

Your dress size is no longer a 26.

You need to think positive. You need to make decisions for YOURSELF now.
    You need to control yourself. You need to put yourself first, no one will hate you for it. Will they even notice?

If I gave you a choice of carrying on with bad habits and dying within 12 months or a longer life if you just change what you eat, you know which option you would go for. And your hubby would chose the same option.

So, why don’t you Revisit all your own advice. Start again , today, with baby steps?
    Read michaels book again. Read captain lynns first blogs. Put yourself first.

I am with you every step if the way.

Tough love, but love none the less.

I love you

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx
    Ps. I wrote this to myself. Don’t worry, I need it.

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Every meal is a choice.
    Your next choice is not in the past.
    🙂

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Esnecca – quick message in my lunch break to say a HUGE thanks for sending! You are right, reduction of emotional stress is key to staying on track for me, and this looks like a great tool to help me to take some angst out of some life decisions.

Lucia – you have come so far, so… go, go, go, girl! You inspire so many on here, and we are all rooting for you. May I just say that I used to be a total exercise phobe, and took up the running thing the year before BSD. However, although I have now finally come to see that I will run as long as life permits, because it is something which helps me stay emotionally well (in addition to the more obvious benefits!), many a time over the last year when ‘stuff’ got in the way it was reading Lucia’s words that got me off my sofa and outside. (It’s raining, I can’t be bothered, I’ve got too much to do… I could write a book of my excuses!).

• posted by Angela06
    on

Esnecca..just opened the spreadsheets and your mail to check I could! I’m working till 7.30 tonight so won’t have enough time or focus today to read in detail the mail. I think from a glance that it might take me a few minutes to absorb the information.

Thank you so much for sharing and sending it. I can imagine all kinds of domestic and work situations where it will be useful; in fact I wish I’d had access to it when deciding whether to retire!

• posted by Lucia
    on

I am only asking….
    Should we all buy one big house and live together for say, six months?

Go in a size 26 diabetic.
    Come out a healthy size 10-12?

We could all walk together, exercise together, eat together.
    Discuss problems, support each other.

I am just puttting this on my wish list.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Natalie
    on

I’m imagining people sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night to raid the kitchen for courgette and kalettes.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia, a great idea, and I would run there right now. You should see what it’s like in my house in the mornings especially, husband, student and 2 teenagers all trying to grab (non BSD) breakfast at top speed so they don’t miss the bus, leaving the place in a tip! It’s pandemonium and I am knackered before I have even got to work myself. My yoghurt and seeds are waiting for me on my desk when I feel calm enough to have them…

Support? That’s what I get on these forums, not at home. Yes, let’s all move, to a detached house called BSD with a nice big garden, somewhere in the countryside far from the nearest vendor of Cadbury’s!

• posted by HumanKind
    on

A nice big garden to work hard in, growing fruit and vegies, is a blessing for anyone!

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I’ve had a good think and finally forgiven myself for starting the bsd every morning and failing every evening.

So today I’m going all Lucia on it and when I get home(without stopping for takeaway -yes I really am that bad) I will bounce up and down on my rebounder for a few minutes until I’m out of breath.

Then I’ll have my tea and do my best to leave it at that. I May fail. But I will keep trying.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi j p s cloud

I know how ahard it is to stay positive with the whole world on your shoulders.

At the moment, I am not scheduling stuff.
    When I realise what I am up to, I do some lunges. Or squats.
    Or if in bed, I do yoga.
    Every little counts.

I think that once I got a tiny bit fit, the next step came a little easier etc.

Keep going and have fun.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Thanks Lucia – I did do some rebounding and managed to keep overeating reasonably limited in the evening so my intentions were followed through and I feel as though I’ve had a small victory.

Today I’m going to get more vegetables for soup and lentil casserole making.

• posted by HumanKind
    on

I do that , too: start the BSD in the morning and fail by the evening. Like today, pretty good until about 7 pm when I had 2 lemon butter, special edition, Scotch finger bickies.
    I did not buy them!
    It’s all this unwitting sabotage by others that gets me.

• posted by Lucia
    on

So team,
    We seem to have a situation happening in the evenings.

So how about setting the alarm at say, 7:30pm and you have to climb the stairs three times.
    Or walk to the back fence three times.
    Or turn that dreadful women on wii and let her talk to you while you do your running around that island with those silly yappy type dogs under your feet as you run.

Make a date with yourself.

Or when the alarm goes off have something already lined up.
    Some food that you know is good for you and it’s already prepared in the fridge?

Stops you going off the rails and wobbly.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

So right about the evening thing. I have avoided eating extra, even though I am now thinking about a snack – hence coming on here instead! So, this evening I have found my gym card for classes which I stopped doing last year owing to changing work times and then latterly just laziness. I run, a few times a week for half an hour to an hour, but that’s all I do – sounds very virtuous but in fact it’s not, for me. I find that easy, but on the other hand, the the discipline to do the exercises that keep my knees and hip pain free is almost non-existent. I have dusted off the gym card, and phoned up, and found that I still have 7 sessions left on it, valid until April. Guess what I will be making time for this weekend! I hate wasting money. Once I have used the sessions I will re-evaluate whether Ibuy more or try to discipline myself at home.

Had a horrible cold but now seem to be over the worst of it. Let’s all move forward with food/exercise together. I have planned my food for the weekend, that’s the biggest hurdle over. Giving our student her first taste of a Scottish cooked breakfast tomorrow morning, counted what I will have too. Grated celeriac stirred into one of those herring salads from Lidl for tea. The creamy sauce is yummy with raw grated celeriac. And Toby Carvery for lunch – just the meat and veg, no potatoes or Yorkshire puddings. And it will be a child’s carvery, since the adult plates are not BSD800 portion friendly! Much the same on Sunday except lunch will be hot soup. Needed too – it’s baltic up here, and snowing outside.

Humankind and jpscloud and others – hang in there with us. It might be a bumpy ride, but let’s bump along together in Lucia’s company and keep each other going.

Have a good weekend everyone.

• posted by Lucia
    on

So, to be honest,
    I have been stressed out regarding work.

My problem is that I care a lot.
    I do an hours work for an hours pay.
    I do not attend for an hours pay.

People taking advantage of me etc etc.
    So last week I cut myself some slack,

I knew if I put presssure on myself regarding the bs diet, I would not only fall off the wagon I would smack my arse on the tarmac.

I have taken it easy. I did what I could when I could.

I am , today , in a better frame of mind. I blitzed the kitchen. There isn’t a single crumb in there. Not a tiny speck of dust. This makes me feel as if I am sorting my life out, but really I am only sorting the kitchen out.

So tomorrow, I am make in plan full time.
    With gusto.

So for all those who read my moaning blogs, thank you for just being with me.

Now, who’s ready for a snow ball fight?

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by LindaA
    on

Lucia
    Stop teasing!
    It’s 39 deg Celsius outside where I am today and it’s only just gone midday!
    Tell you what, you have your snow ball fight and I’ll get off my arse and go for a swim! Deal?
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Linda a
    Opened the curtains and it’s a cold winters day.
    An ice cold winds, that says not to wear a skirt today.

Feeling much better today.

I wished I could have snapped out of it last week but as you know, I am only human.

Just enjoying a lazy half hour before a bit more house work, then off to the gym.

Have a great day everyone no matter what the weather and life is throwing at you.

Keep smiling.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia I am chucking the snowballs as hard as I can but think that they might not have made it far enough. Relieves my feelings to be chucking them though😆 I will see you at the gym later and get a sneaky snowball down your collar. And I might splash LindaA in the pool afterwards too…

Interesting to see someone else who feels like they are ‘in control’ when the kitchen is gutted. If my house is a tip it’s a sure sign that I am not coping. Although I can now pay my daughter to do it for me so I can kid any visitors (she’s financially challenged as we’re making her save up for the school trip she wants to go on).

I do wish everyone on here a restful Sunday and a good week ahead.

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I made a couple of good choices and a couple of disastrous ones this weekend. It is time to become serious about my diet and I will try my best with incremental steps.

First step – get more vegetables in my meals. I am pleased with my progress with this – I’ve made soup for lunches again this week (celeriac and roasted peppers this week).

Second step – get more moderate exercise into my days. I walk for half an hour most mornings and now the evenings are getting lighter I will try to do half an hour in the afternoons as well. I will also try to restart my extra flights of stairs at work.

Next step is to reduce carbs little by little. I’ve had very little success in past attempts so I’ll do this gently this time.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi j p s cloud,
    You have made the best decision.
    To be right here amongst family and friends.
    We all know how hard it is. We walk with you.

Just coax yourself little by little. You won’t feel the change then , and you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by HumanKind
    on

I weigh 1kg lighter first thing in the morning than I do last thing at night.
    This amount is weird to me.
    Does this happen to anyone else?

• posted by Angela06
    on

Humankind: yes me…I’m almost exactly 1 kg heavier before I go to bed and can almost predict my morning weight from that. It’s not 100% accurate but almost…as you say, weird.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Calling Lucia… how are you doing? Hoping you are not having a bad week at work. You have friends on here rooting for you. Sending hugs your way.
    Julia xxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Humankind and Angela I also weigh more in the evening. Sometimes as much as 2 kg more. But usually exactly a kilo. Lost one since yesterday, though. Finally… took long enough to come off after a long plateau.
    Happy weekend all for tomorrow!

• posted by K8sgettingthin
    on

I was told at my very first slimming club, which must be over 40 years ago now, that we should weight ourselves in the morning as we can gain 2lb by the evening….. A mystery…….

Apparently we also lose up to an inch in height throughout the day which doesn’t help things at all.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Not such a mystery K8, it is the built up weight of fluid and food taken in and the force of gravity which makes us heavier.

• posted by jpscloud
    on

We also lose a fair amount of fluid in sweat overnight – and if you’re anything like me having a wee once or twice in the night gets rid of bit of fluid as well.

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I think I’m ready to start the fast 800 now. Usually Friday- especially one before half term like this one – would mean a shopping trip full of very poor choices. Half term is normally also off the wagon. Let’s see if this is the right time for me to take the plunge!

Shopping for vegetables, total yoghurt, and fast 800 friendly stuff in a bit.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Jpscloud I hope that the shopping trip was a huge success. Power to you!
    I am getting better at resisting the wrong stuff – it does get easier with time. It’s when I am mega stressed that I succumb. But trying to keep things in perspective and for now it’s working.
    Lucia, I send you greetings. Worrying about your absence here. Big hugs going your way. And some hula hoops being chucked to lassoo you back here!
    Humankind – hope all’s well your end too.

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Thanks Julia! I did succeed in swerving all the usual junk and bought plenty of vegetables. I’ve made it through the day without overeating, I think I’ve probably had about 1500 calories. Over on carbs, too – but still vastly improved on my usual consumption. I’m aiming at Fast 800 so that I make more effort, if that makes sense, but realise I’m not one of those who can stick to it exactly.

I’m feeling some hunger pangs but nothing unbearable. Just one day means an amazing success for me.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Sounds like a great day. Let’s celebrate together. Write down your victories and plaster post it notes or similar on the bathroom mirror, fridge door and wherever. Seems a bit juvenile but works both to motivate me when wavering and to encourage me. We think what we do is hidden… even a voice message on your smartphone you can play to yourself in tough moments might help encourage you to stick with the principles. Nothing like a friendly boot up the backside when you really need to hear it in voice form. I am good at silencing my inner conscience otherwise!
    I do sympathise as I am just expert at scoffing a whole tub of ice cream /large bar of chocolate /packet of biscuits/extra chips. Today my kids tucked into garlic bread and mozzarella sticks then pizza at a really nice place where it’s not produced for the masses. And me? I sat with them and smelled it, inhaled it, looked at it. I had one stick, 1 tiny bite of garlic bread (it really was tiny, about 1cm square) just to see if it tasted as good as it should… and dear reader, I stopped right there.
    And when their pizzas arrived, I ate my bun-less burger and the salad I had asked them to swap the fries for, and the coleslaw. And guess what, I was satisfied. So it can be done, even with a past like mine! A couple of months back I wasn’t in that place though. Do it how it works for you. And if it doesn’t just pick yourself up again immediately. We are all here to help each other.
    Good weekend to all!

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

I should have added that the smug feelings on the good days increase with time too!

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Yes, I suppose 1kg of weight could be made up of fluid but it just seems an awful LOT.
    I have been thinking and have come up with a list of possibilities:

urine
    sweat
    water contained in our breath as we exhale
    breastmilk (I’m a nursing mum)
    energy used up in our metabolism as we sleep

I’m sure if I bothered to google it I’d find experiments measuring these things and maybe more ..
    But, sunshine-girl, I don’t think the force of gravity would be a factor since that is always constant.
    – I’m not a scientist, though.

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Also, is our a.m. or p.m. weight our true weight?
    Maybe halfway between the two?
    I like to think of my a.m. weight as what I weigh .. guess that is vanity ..

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Most people weigh more at night. As Sunshinegirl says down to food, liquids taken on board during the day and are still in transit plus your body makes fluid doing what it does to keep us going. As ever there are exceptions my stepson being one who Says he is lighter in the evening. As the day goes along we also lose a bit of height as our bodies compress slightly (stretches out again when we’re in bed) so body monitoring scales would give different results at the end of the day to the morning – especially if you leave the height the same (I monitor my weight and measurements every morning but draw the line at doing my height as well). It doesn’t really matter when you weigh just keep it consistent (morning or evening, or if you must both 😀) and if you are clothed, weigh in similar weight clothing.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

I did once read that bodybuilders/power-lifters and elite athletes are heavier in the morning than at night, but I can’t remember why….;)

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,
    Don’t worry about the number of your weight.
    Focus on clean healthy exercised life.

Would you rather be a 10 stone and Ill

Or

14 stone and getting healthy and fit?

With time on the bs path and puddle bashing you will soon be there.

Don’t sweat the small stuff.
    Love Lucia
    Xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.