2017 Lucia

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Saturday,
    The weather hasn’t gone as crazy as expected so able to get out and about.
    Keeping moving , keeping busy so I dont always want to eat.

Bought a bird feeder, seed and mealworms.

Hoping to have a few visitors tomorrow, but in the meantime, working on my steps.

Keep busy, keep moving, keep happy.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

I had to drop some stuff with my mum. Instead of taking the car as I usually would, I walked. Sunny day and birds were chattering. Then I wanted to get 2 pillar candles from the supermarket – so I decided to run there and back. Looked at bit of a numpty with one candle in my hand and one in my running pouch. (I could almost hear people asking themselves why I was out jogging in lycra with a huge candle in my hand!) But who cares what it looks like? It’s getting me more active. Pouring rain tomorrow so thought I’d better get some extra steps in!
    Have a good day tomorrow everyone.
    Julia

• posted by Snoop
    on

Julia, they probably thought you were in practice for carrying the Olympic torch!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Nope, from where I was standing, you looked as if you were passing a baton πŸ€“

Go girl go!

To everyone that has even done the tiniest bit of exercising or movement, I am proud of you.
    Now are you ready for a challenge?
    Let’s DOUBLE it!!!

Come on, the worst that can happen is, I have to call my hubby again to the bed and get him to unhook my earrings from the knee of my stretchy trousers as I have been doing yoga. Again.?!!!
    He always says… Now what.
    Then quietly untangles me, then walks away, shaking his head.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

So, we have got past blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year, when Christmas and holidays are over.
    The decorations are down making the home look dull.
    Credit card bills arrive and you find out just how much Christmas cost.

So let’s rub a little bit of positivity on it.

The more we walk, the less bus fares and petrol/diesel we use. The money you save, out it away for Christmas.
    The more we go out and get fresh air, the less we are in the house, and we are getting vitamin D for free (daylight or sunshine).

So, there we have it, the BS Diet solves all sorts of problems πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’°πŸ’΅πŸ’ΆπŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’ΆπŸ’΄

Now, how about another challenge?
    You have a bin or waste paper basket?
    Scrunch up a quarter page of the news paper, aim and try and get it in the basket. If it’s easy move it away. Don’t go hard and make sure your favourite ornament isn’t near.

Why I hear you ask.
    Hand and eye coordination. And you have to bend and stretch to pick it up.
    And it’s fun.

Don’t forget to recycle the paper though.

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,
    How are we doing?

We are all getting there.

Went past a chippy , boy did those carbs smell real good.

Had to hold my nose and run.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Does anyone else hate that woman in wii. Who says you only have 4 minutes left, keep going.
    I don’t want to know, I am knackered. Just keep quiet and say…done!

Love Lucia
    Zxxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia when I am having a really awful time I read your posts and I regain zest for life.
    Been a stressful few days but I have kept walking, kept running… even though I have also kept eating – unfortunately more of the wrong stuff than I should have. BUT I am in a much better place than I was, in every way – and I am determined to keep the wagon moving, albeit with the first blip of the year.
    This is a long journey to better health and the nasty stuff which is occasionally chucked at us is just an obstacle to give us exercise – dodging practice, if you will.
    Keep going all… and remember the tortoise got there before the hare!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Julia 18 to go,

I hear you.
    I understand you.
    I am human too.

I am Having a shitty time in work, i work long hours. I work while everyone else is chatting etc. Because I am a hard worker and makes sure all is done, I get more dumped on me.
    I could have gone to tescos forseveral of the family bags of chocolate on special offer for a pound. And crumpets and chocolate biscuits. And and and……..

But this will make me have an upset tummy and out weight in, and get me to be a diabetic.
    But I can’t cope with stress, so I cut myself some slack, take it easy. Go and talk to a neighbour over a cup of tea. I do gave a little rant.

Then, when I am ready, I go back on the scales, back in the wii to that bloody annoying woman, who I bet is a skinny thing. I go back to counting carbs, and eating veg and salads and soups etc.

Julia, do you feel the bs diet it too extreme for you?
    Break it down. Just gave carb free evening meals for a week,
    Then a week of lunches, combining the two.
    Then the same of breakfasts.

Don’t be disappointed in yourself. You are doing something. And . Something is better than nothing.

You have a friend in me. Keep going. I am having a walk at lunch time. You do the same around noon.
    See you there

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

But

I give myself time to heal after the stress as I think stress us also a silent killer.

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Hello Lucia,
    I’ve been reading your posts for a while. Yes, you are right: something is better than nothing!
    πŸ™‚

• posted by Lucia
    on

hi human kind,
    Glad you agree.
    I found that I can’t manage a giant stride, can however do four baby steps instead.
    This is my second blog stream.
    Take a look at my first one from last year.
    Since then I know a baby step is better than me being a slob on the settee eating junk food and chocolate.

What I find interesting is … if I don’t eat something like… crisps for a fortnight, when I taste them they are too salty, too greasy, too many E numbers. So then I don’t want to eat them.
    I have slowly done this with all the bad carbs.

So, come on, blog some more, and keep me posted how you get on, good and bad.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Snoop
    on

Buy some yogurts, I used to ask Mr Snoop. Invariably he would come back with fruit-flavoured ones because they were on special offer. They’re far too sweet for me. To stop this, I’ve started making my own plain yogurt. It doesn’t work out cheaper than bought yogurt but it is so much nicer.

And potatoes are just weird. What an odd texture. And I’ve gone off pasta. Much rather have courgetti.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia
    I salute you… really admire your attitude to work. In fact, I really admire your attitude to life. Not setting a limit to much I do outside of work led me to a near breakdown end of last year. I’m now well, but it only takes a few unexpected additional stresses to panic me that I might be heading out of the calm space I now (mostly!) inhabit.

I am running at lunchtime when I can. Lucky enough to have a stream/woods/horses/cattle on the circular route near work. This is not me exerting tremendous willpower – it actually keeps me sane! The food has been less good: I was in charge of ordering food for an all day meeting today and decided to go for the ‘healthy salad 5 a day option’ and it was awful. Couscous in one half of the box, chunky croutons in the other, with a few roasted veg pieces through the croutons and some stringy leaves through the couscous. Hard to fish out the veg. No protein. The ‘healthy bars’ were full of added sugar. And huge bags of crisps. There was fruit, and I had a banana for breakfast. The best I could do. Lesson learned – even if told there is a healthy salad option, don’t assume that others know what ‘healthy’ means, and bring your own! Back to BSD800 from right now.

How are others doing? We are not all super successful here, but some things I have learned on the BSD journey which never clicked before is that while I have blips, they needn’t control me longer term. I am in control and I am not defeated. This is why my ups and downs have NOT led to me regaining all the weight I lost. Some goes back on at difficult times, but then it comes off again, and so does a bit more, and the general trend is down… because I keep plugging away.

Tomorrow I am taking in small bags to package the 2 tins of almonds I have in a drawer under my desk at work into carefully counted portions. I will then hide them on top of my colleague’s bookshelf, having put one portion next to me. This way I cannot to the rest without him noticing me getting up and walking over. (A particularly bad day last week led to me eating practically the whole of one tin, and I thought, what would Lucia do to beat that temptation?!)

Julia

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Julia,
    You know I am crazy the way I look at things?

Well, anything that’s labelled heLthy in the supermarket , I walk away from.
    My own logic is…. hang around the fruit and veg area. Or go to the farm shop where that handsome guy us in the weekend, I cycle there alone, without hubby in tie, so I can swoon. πŸ˜€

I also hang around the frozen veg area and fresh meat, fish area.

I avoid all other rows, the go to the cleaning products etc.

If I go wandering around the bakery area, I have been known to pick up tiger bread and inhale it. Which is the hook that pulls me in and I can’t wriggle free.
    (Tiger bread is like home baked bread with gravy brushed over the top before baking, giving it a lively colour and smell.)

Keep getting out at lunchtimes. Look at the horses eating healthy fresh grass, they run, and have fun. You know I am right because you have never seen a horse in a settee eating junk food.

Oh and do you know how to make KFC chips?
    Peel a spud, wash , chip, then soak them in sugar water. Dry and fry.
    That’s why they are crispy and sweet tasting.

Another day at work. I can get stressed, but I am walking at lunchtime, then getting a lift home with a friend, chicken and veg tonight. Then I am going to shout at that woman in the wii thing. She and I shall Have a duel of fitness. Oh and somewhere in there is a full days work but I have too many other things to focus on.

Do you have any goals Julia?

Keep going, keep happy, keep healthy.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Oh by the way.
    I would lunge backwards and forwards across the office to the shelf, do other exercises then take a small bag of nuts.
    Maybe the institution if funny walks, like monty pythons flying circus.

That’s what Lucia would do.
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

I ran today… but didn’t dare try the John Cleese walk in the office, Lucia. Think my quiet and retiring male colleague would call the local mental hospital if I did the ministry of funny walks. Nearly did it out running though – the ‘professional dog walkers’ were out in force with packs of dogs. Doesn’t half scare the living daylight out of me when they race up to us as we puff along.

Still too many almonds today. But no white stuff. In fact no carbs other than what is present in eggs, ratatouille, other leafy veg and the almonds – I am getting there. Big victory. Tomorrow is exercise, no carbs AND right portion size.

Keep fighting the lady on the wii. We love hearing from you. I should suggest to MM that he collaborate with you for a BSD motivational book. You deserve royalties for the support you give us on here.

Happy Friday everyone!

Julia

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

And by the way, fellow feeling where tiger bread is concerned. I just made packed lunches for the family and was inhaling the cheese topped bagels!

Snoop – I too make my own yoghurt. Learned to do it in years ago when I lived in Spain for 10 years. It was better than the natural low fat yuck available back then. There is now so much more choice I’m amazed whenever we go back to see family.

• posted by Lucia
    on

So you know I do everything in baby steps?

The wii woman wanted me to do a plank.

I didn’t have strong enough writs to support my huge body. So…… the first thing I did wasn’t, I stood facing a wall, a little bit away. I put my hands out and touched the wall, I bent my elbows and I was at an angle. Only a slight angle but I was taking my weight. Then . I pushed away , straight I got my arms.
    I had done one modified push up.
    If I hold it, it is a plank.
    I move a little further away from the wall.
    Then I use the settee for a modified push up.

So there you have it.

Give it a go.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia
    Hope you had a better day at work today and some nice plans for the weekend. From the forecast it looks like puddle bashing is on the menu up here.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Julia,
    I just put my head to the grind stone and got on with work.

The way I see it is, you are not long on the planet. Too soon we all step off it. I don’t want to say… if only.
    I want to say .. phew that was fun.

They say to treat each day as your last. That sounds too depressing, I would be emptying out my fridge and hoovering only because I don’t want anyone to talk about me when I am gone.
    An ambulance man or undertaker could say,… tut tut, Lucia didn’t dust under the spare bedroom bed today !! It will be all over the newspapers. The people reading the newsapapers will say… and she also ate a lot of carbs too!!

I would prefer to enjoy my spare time being healthy, active. In fact when was the last time we’ all had a good belly laugh? I have taped Mrs browns boys, google it or find it on you tube. Especially when the actors forget their lines!!

So team, here us a challenge you must do this weekend. You must exercise your chuckle muscles sometime over the weekend.
    You are burning calories.
    Strengthening muscles not used much
    And your mood will soak
    And the scientists say it will balance the chemicals in your body.

Me? Oh I will be watching Mrs brown around 9:30pm tonight at the same time being on my stepper.

Keep happy, keep laughing, and make sure you have a little bit of fun today.

Now where is that whooopy cushion,,,,,,, I will frighten mr Lucia

Love Lucia
    Xxxxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Julia,
    You going to have a sneaky go at puddle bashing yourself this weekend?

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia – puddle bashing? Took the car to Peebles. Scottish Borders. Beautiful place. Dropped mum and brother at hotel for hot coffee while I ran/walked/skidded around Venlaw. Sleet, fog, cold, wet…. and SNOWDROPS JUST COMING OUT! Boy was I happy. Water rushing through the streams and another stream along the path too – my trainers and feet were squelching all the way. Puddle bashing? I think so. And ice breaking too😊
    How was your day?

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,
    Tried to unwind this weekend but having no sucess.
    Walked and walked and walked.
    Made sure my carbs are down.

thinking of putting a pound on the lottery.😬

Now for all those who have been reading everything in the blogs but not knowing when to start, how about today. It’s Chinese New Year. New you, new lifestyle. Come on the waters fine. Take the plunge. Don’t forget the website isn’t just for perfectionists but they are welcome, it is for human beings. Or as I used to say when I was little …. human beans

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Remembering with fondness the time when you could do up your shirt buttons

Love lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Careful, the plate’s extremely hot”

*immediately touches plate*

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Natalie
    on

Just don’t tell Lucia that the paint is wet.

• posted by Lucia
    on

I like.
    Wet paint, this is not a command.

Ha.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

lets have a national laugh day today.

Chuckle muscles workout.

Make sure you warm up and stretch.
    And wear your sweatbands.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Thank you, yes I will let you know how I am getting on!
    May I join Team Lucia?
    πŸ™‚

• posted by Lucia
    on

Yup, you are already in the gang.

Now have you had a chuckle yet?

You tube has Mrs brown boys.

Watch ten minutes and laugh heartedly.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Lovely! I dearly love to laugh πŸ™‚
    But I weighed myself last night and I’ve gone backwards (not chuckling about that!)

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi human kind,
    Don’t give me negative.
    Think that now you know what went wrong and more importantly, you know the solution.
    Keep going, keep moving, keep humming day.

In the words of that annoying tune you can’t get out of your head, let it go, let it go, let it go….🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢
    Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Lucia, you are in top form (as always!). Sorry it’s been a hectic week for me and haven’t posted much, but trying to carry out the Lucia instructions, they are better than any self help book. The laughing one especially…

Have a good day and don’t work too much.

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Yes, I know the problem: being tired or stressed. We just start again ( and again!).

• posted by Lucia
    on

Now you two, you are tired?
    Good, keep moving.
    Through movement comes tiredness, and the onto slender land and no diabetes.
    So I say move a bit more. I am.
    Stress, I thought about my stress. Break the problem down. Don’t see the wall, just a manageable brick sized item.
    Bit by bit.
    And I find going for a coffe and gossiping works wonders.

I ask people who look a little low, give me the gossip,
    Ain’t got none!
    Make it up, we then do some extreme tall tales and laugh?

You bet.

Have you heard, johnny depp is bringing over a salad tonight and a DVD.
    I am going to dress up like a pirate including a stuffed parrot. That reminds me of the monty python sketch, the dead parrot.
    If it wasn’t nailed to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies.

All harmless, hurt no one, laugh often.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Yes, laughing is essential. Gardeners are always happy people, so maybe there is a clue!

I heard an interview with a medical researcher from the Harry Perkins institute. It seems that a tsunami of liver cancer is in the process of happening because of obesity. It is resistant to treatment and mostly incurable. So there is another reason, apart from diabetes, for us all to keep doing better.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Oh, that’s sad.

Poor little livers, the photos I have seen of them, they are never happy.
    Let’s have a… keep your liver happy day today.

Talk to them.
    Acknowledge how much work they do without any praise.

I am going to give mine a name. Larry.

Me and Larry are going to have a great day today.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Oh Lucia thank you. Just thank you a hundred bazillion times for these posts.

I had a few well intentioned but ultimately false starts on the bsd since I first came across it and finally relapsed fully into old habits.

Along with the relapse came weight gain, high blood sugars and self loathing.

I visited the form again to try and find a reason to try again and your posts have given me just that – thank you and please keep posting!

• posted by jpscloud
    on

By the way I’m going to call my liver Lily. She and I both need to lose fat but we’re scared to commit!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi jps cloud,

Sorry you are letting crap get to you.
    How about me and you having a deal?

We do two things.

Eat no carbs in the evening meal and for the rest of the evening.
    And
    You walk up and down stairs one extra time a day?

Too easy too hard?
    We don’t care, but
    And here comes the crunch.
    We have to still be doing this every day until next Friday.
    Wow!
    You game for a challenge?
    Come on, give this big bird a run for here money.

Love Lucia

Xxxxx

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Ok I’ll go for an extra stair climb and I might add some Wii step as well but evening meal will contain carbs – I’m easing into it and using up some things I have in.

I should be ready to start fast 800 in a couple of weeks but in the meantime I am going to reduce portion sizes and increase exercise. Thanks for the encouragement!

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Jpscloud
    Nice to see you back on BSD and congrats on the acknowledgement of your bread in Clare Bailey’s BSD recipe book. I identify with you, having fallen off the wagon many times. But, massively aided by the lovely Lucia, I am on a general downward trend and currently 13 kilos lighter than when at my heaviest. I bought a blood sugar monitor in December as I was concerned things were not what they should be and indeed I am now at the top end of normal. Which is not where I used to be. (Used to test regularly until a few years ago when my Dad died as he had a monitor – diabetes type 2 runs in the family). So although my GP insists there is no cause for concern (! – what planet are some of them on?) I know that I need to lose the rest of the spare tyre ASAP. Notwithstanding the role of stress playing its part in the raised sugar levels….
    Keep hanging in there and jump right back on the wagon if you happen to slip. That’s been my key to keeping the weight chart showing a downward line. Well, that and following Lucia, of courseπŸ˜†

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Thank you Julia – I didn’t even know about my bread, as I’d stopped lurking for a long time! I’m really pleased it’s been useful to others. I still make it, and use fridge-solidified olive oil (the very expensive, very tasty kind) instead of butter on it for breakfast sometimes… it’s really good and no BS spike for me. 13 Kilos is such a fantastic victory, very well done. I am now just a few pounds lighter than my very heaviest weight, so I need to get back to thinking about my long term health instead of caving in all the time.

I am probably the worst relapser I know of, and that stopped me from posting as I could only complain about myself really, and didn’t want to be such a downer for everyone else. I have lurked from time to time, and I’m now gearing myself up for another attempt at getting healthy.

I found a packet of roasted bean mix in tescos today – they are quite tasty and will be a good stand-in for carby snacks. I’ve got quite a lot of stuff to use up that won’t work for fast 800 so I will start that in a week or two.

I read some posts and it’s wonderful and very inspiring to see people doing so well – but there’s something so especially comforting, encouraging and motivating about your posts, Lucia – I’m going to start bed yoga with immediate effect!

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,
    I toohave fallen off the wagon so many times that I have decided to wear Velcro to try and stay on it. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I think that we all think too much.

I can’t do this as I might lose my job.

I can’t say what’s in my heart as I may offend.

I can’t go here as he wants to go there,

So I am going to do an experiment tomorrow.
    I am going to try, do , say, what I want to. And not deviate as I may upset someone.

I will try it just for one day.

I TRY AND EAT, MOVE, SAY, THINK, within the bs diet.
    But don’t forget, if I don’t do it perfect, no one will tell me off.
    In fact , I get more help.πŸ˜¬πŸ˜€πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬

Keep positive

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by HumanKind
    on

Lucia, do you really think that we all think too much?
    I think the opposite!
    Lately, I have been thinking these things:

1. If my Mum was able to comment, what would she say about my weight?
    2. Would my ancestors be happy that I, who am a product of their genes, have let myself get like this?
    3. And, most importantly, if I do myself serious health damage, what will my children say ( who would have to look after me)?

Thinking stops me from mindless eating.
    When I stop thinking, then I am not careful and snack stupidly, or join in the crowd.

• posted by Bissell
    on

Just to chuck in my two pennies worth:

I have realised that I think about food too much. What I’m going to eat, when, who with, where I’m going to buy it, how I’m going to cook it. And then, what effect it has had on me, have I lost weight, put on weight. Raised my BS, had enough of my five a day. Had enough water? Done enough steps?

Ecetera ecetera ad infinitum.

I love food. I really do. And I need to eat a good, sensible BSD led diet, which I do. And be active. Which I am.

And there is more to life than food. And I need to remember that and GET ON WITH IT.

I feel better now. Rant over. Sorry for interrupting!

• posted by Angela06
    on

Good morning,

Bissell, what you have just said chimes with me too. I would love to be able to forget about food and when I’m at work I do but when I’m at home I can’t seem to relegate it to the back of my mind.! I took up the 1,000 mile walk but even that doesn’t fill all day!

I probably just need to go back to work full time….and, as you say, get on with it!

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

The most insightful thing I’ve read on these forums, and I apologise I can’t remember who posted it, is that you should think of food as fuel, simply a nutritional requirement. It can’t be a reward, a punishment, a hobby, a distraction or a measure of self-worth.

I’ve tried to do this, just trying to reduce its influence on my life and trying to make food decisions a bit more dispassionate. So even in a restaurant, I just look a the ingredients rather than the wider meal and even ask for certain ingredients to be removed or replaced. So I basically regarded the BSD initially as a treatment and accepted that some of the changes would be unpleasant and unappealing.

In a marginally more controversial extension, I occasionally wonder whether people who say “I’ve looked in the BSD books and I don’t like the ingredients, so can I still have pasta, rice, wine, sweet potatoes etc” should try, possibly for say a few weeks, just to essentially pick the meals at random and eat them. I wonder whether it may help break an “unhealthy” (in all senses of the word) relationship with food.

So in my view, as above, the answer may be just to allocate the thinking effort to things other than food.

[/Esoteric speculation off/]

[/Tin hat on/]

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I forget about food when I’m at work, except for break and lunchtimes – I can usually regulate my appetite and do with small amounts of food at work, and make good choices.

When I get home, I am unable to regulate my appetite, I make seriously bad choices, and lose all sense of what I set out to do in the morning.

Thinking about food is default mode for me when I’m not at work, but sometimes gardening or housework, decorating, hobbies etc. can help me to forget about it a bit.

I believe that my relationship with food is one of addiction, and therefore thinking about food is inevitable, but I wonder if it is possible to change my thinking from food as the object of desire/comfort/reward etc. to food as fuel/nutrition/medicine which can help to correct my poor health. I’m not sure it can be that simple, even if I could do it, but it’s probably worth a try.

• posted by Bissell
    on

I understand where you are coming from, jpscloud, I really do. I’m the same when I’m busy, I can just eat at mealtimes and thoughtfully too. But I can go to pot ( now there’s a good idea!) when I’m bored. Because, for me, that’s what it is. Boredom. And if I can do it when I’m busy, I can do it when I’m not. It’s not something I am powerless to affect. For me, it helps to go back to why I’m doing this and how far I’ve come.
    But it’s hard. Habit breaking always is.
    Best of luck. Stick with it. πŸ˜€

Please log in or register to post a reply.