The BIG chase to 150lb

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Perfect, Maggie! I’m looking forward to it. I like your style when it comes to footwear, too! Any and all
    eccentricities resonate with me ๐Ÿ™‚ Both my Mother and Father did a lot of glaring at middle aged men
    when I was a teenager, too! The adventurous Sophie can be our consultant colorist! Sumo gave me
    some valuable advice on how to post my email address to minimize hacks, which I thought I had
    saved with other emails, but it no longer seems to be there. I’ll swan on over to the “positives”
    thread and ask him to repost it, and then I’ll put it up for you! We can schedule our “playdate” after
    that ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m somewhat of a dullard when it comes to IT, but I think it involves little more than leaving
    spaces in the address. What a delightful prospect! The community at large shares my sentiments…
    Very happy to have you back ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Allie, I’ll send you mine. All you need do is put a period between gmail and com
    lascothillfarm@gmailcom

• posted by alliecat
    on

Great, Maggie! I’ll fire off an email to you after I dash out to get to the bank before it closes. You
    will be able to identify me by the use of “ollieart” in my address! See you later ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Look forward to it Allie ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by Violinist
    on

Morning ladies! Yup, 3 am in Florida. Anyway, looks like you are having fun over here on this thread.
    How is everyone today?

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Maggie, would you mind if I joined in the email chat as well?

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Love it JGwen – we’ve all got a lot to talk about ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

The conversation will move to private email?

• posted by alliecat
    on

Oh No, Julia!. This is home, and I would never abandon it ๐Ÿ™‚ Being able to skype and actually see each
    other is just another dimension for those of us who would like to “see” each other, and the exchange
    of email addresses is only meant to facilitate it. I’ve been twice invited to participate, and have found
    it to be a wonderful experience. If I had my dreams turned into reality, I’d like to be able to see everyone!
    This isn’t the nature of an anonymous blog, however, and I’m sure others love this format. Technology
    is available to bridge the ocean, or half the world, so exploring it is just another opportunity. I’m essentially
    a social creature, so I consider it a lark. I’ve never seen a true English garden, so to be able to go on a
    walking tour, courtesy of Kazz, has been great fun. xxx

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.