Lyn 1950

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lyn1950
    on

Well I have done 4 weeks and went back to the doctors for my review. I was 76.40 , waist 41″ BS was 6.9, Cholesterol was 6.3 – 4 Weeks later my weight was 70.20 , waist was 37″ my BS was 6.4 and my Cholesterol was 5.7 . My doctor said she was amazed and that I looked “fab” which was nice of her . took down all the results and we plan to meet in a few weeks time as I only have 2 weeks to go now.
    Have lost more weight since then but coming off a between 1/2 and 3 lbs a week.

I still feel a little heavy eyed and very cold due to the lack of calories I expect.
    Feeling very good over all and the fast weight lost I find really encouraging.

Thanks you Mike Mosley

Lyn 1950

• posted by shalimar
    on

that is a great 4 weeks HUGS 🙂

I feel a little cold sometimes too …. which is a bit astounding because i usually run hot, and start hot flashing …. so i actually don’t mind being cold most of the time.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Oh, so feeling cold isn’t just me? I feel cold nearly all the time, even though it is spring here in sunny Australia. Except when I’m having peri-menopausal night sweats, of course!

Please log in or register to post a reply.