KJ's journey to weightloss

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by willmac
    on

Awesome work KJ! I was just thinking the other day, we both have well and truly said goodbye to ever being in the 130’s.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

Pleased that you had a great weekend, but I’ve got the Nines highlights recorded, so please don’t let me know who won. I’m guessing that it wasn’t the Warriors or you might have mentioned it 😉

Go Storm!

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday. Starting weight for this week is 122.85. YAH!! really starting to see and feel the difference now. Tried on some shorts the other day, as we are going to Raro in May for hubbies birthday. Well – 24 was a little too big and 22 fitted but a little snug. Let me just tell you bout the smile on my face for the rest of the day!! 🙂 Seeing as I started out at size 28, I was feeling pretty dam good about it all!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hey KJ
    Way to go!
    Keep at it, before you know it, you’ll be s size 14 or 12 or 10 or ??
    You’ve got the power to get wherever you want to be!
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by willmac
    on

KJ! Where is the update buddy? Hope everything is going well.

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday – Just realised its a month since I posted on here. Not good, as this is what keeps me honest. So – starting weight for this week 123.5. Been an interesting month, have started a Tai Chi class, which is really quite good. You might not think this is exercise, but let me tell you it is!! I guess it all comes down to what you put in to it.
    Thanks to hubby, have been learning about heart health every Tuesday night at our local hospital, this has been interesting and learning heaps. Not as straight forward as you would think.
    Have planned a trip to Rarotonga in May for hubby’s birthday, and now we are both looking forward to that.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday! starting weight for the week is 122.25. slowly but surely it is coming off. sometimes I think too slowly, but still keep plodding along.
    Short and sweet this week LOL.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday. well starting weight for the week is 122.25. Same as last week. Interesting, but not concerned overly much as it didn’t go up. So I guess that’s a good thing right?? Had quite a few comments come my way last week, people noticing that the tummy isn’t out there as much as it used to be. Makes you feel good and spurs you on.
    Won’t be posting next week as have the week off and having new windows put in the house, so will be busy. Catch you in a couple weeks.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday. starting weight for the week is 120.8. good loss after not moving the last 2 weeks. Must be doing something right LOL!! can’t wait till I break the 120 barrier!! Fingers crossed for this week. my total of 20 by May is looking good!
    So, the windows thing is happening next week now, just as well as it is pouring rain here so probably would have been cancelled anyway. Fingers crossed for next week.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday. starting weight for the week is 121.65, a little gain, so will have to get stuck into it this week. Off in May for 2 weeks in Rarotonga, so have to make up for that now LOL!!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Tuesday, hope everyone had a great Easter weekend wherever you were!! I certainly did, went off the wagon completely!!
    So starting weight for the week is 123.45.
    Back on the wagon today!!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday! starting weight for the week is 124.4. Hmmmm!! Have to get my act together! thought I had done ok last week but the scales don’t lie!
    Need to get my motivation going again! With winter nearly here, also need to check out winter recipes. All tips greatly received.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday! starting weight for the week is 123.1. Not bad considering the last couple of weeks have been full of family visiting and not great food choices. The next 2 weeks we will be in Rarotonga soaking up the sun! Can’t wait.
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday! starting weight for the week is 124.2. hmmm. no excuses but still in holiday mode! Now to get stuck in again! Raro was great, wish I was still there!! Oh well, have to work to save for the next trip LOL!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by willmac
    on

KJ! I have plateaued too! Le’ts work hard together and drop some more!

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday – Go Team NZ!!
    well – starting weight for the week same as last week – 124.2. Willmac – having trouble getting my act together! But my niece has just announced her wedding for May next year, so need to get my self going! At least I haven’t put too much on since March. I know what I need to do, so just have to do it. Sooooooooooooo!!! double figures by the end of the year? what do you think?
    We can do it!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Of course you can do it! Onwards and downwards!

• posted by willmac
    on

I’m in!

• posted by Hoiya
    on

Happy Monday!! starting weight for the week is 125.75. Yes I have been procrastinating!! Time to stop and get my act together. Nearly a year since I first started. I know what I have to do, so have my salad ready to go in the fridge, even if it is the middle of winter here in NZ!! So look out – here we go!!
    Onwards and downwards!!
    KJ

Please log in or register to post a reply.