I HAVE A PLAN!: Week 2 – July 30th

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Having found Verano’s Week 1 plan thread so useful in helping me refocus after our long vacation, I thought I’d kick off a Week 2 thread for another planned week,.

My plan this week as for Week 1, is to continue stretching my overnight fast, ensure good hydration and keep carbs low. Howver, I I plan adding into that, trying to be more active and move about a bit more. Not promising anything major, but as a small beginning, I will commit to not sitting at the pc for longer than 40mins without getting up and taking some form of little exercise – watch this space!

Anyone else for making a plan for the coming week?

• posted by alliecat
    on

Excellent result for your first week back, Sunny! 1/3 of the way there ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll be more than happy to stay on
    track with you in the coming week. I’ll have to consider my successes and failures for the past week, and
    will be posting them tomorrow….Let the games begin! Join us, everyone..

Allie

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Thank you Sunny for starting a new weekly thread. The weekly challenges really help me stay on track. My plan for the week is to continue in insulin resistance busting mode. After three absolutely identical meals this week I was 5.2, 7.9 and 6.5 respectively two hours after the meals. This used to happen when I was injecting Novarapid fast acting insulin. It meant that it was very difficult to judge just how much insulin to inject. I am just so thankful that I no longer inject.

So the plan for the week is to keep to 20g carbs and intermittent fasting. Eventually I hope to be able to eat more carbs and still keep off the insulin. I must admit that I love the freedom of being insulin free as it means no more worries about hypos and endless finger pricking.

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi all. I shall join you. My plan will combine the last two weeks – no wine, less snacking, and moving more. I am still in maintenance rather than reducing – so no weight target. Now that we have a holiday dog to look after, I suspect that the movement goal is well taken care of! I hope some of the newcomers will join us too. Thank you Sunny for starting the new thread.

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hello all! I’m not sure who might have seen my post on a different topic, but I’m in a real negative spot at the moment. A few things happened in life and I completely fell off the wagon, binged and binged on everything bad, and in a very short space of time I regained all the weight I fought so hard to lose. I’m back to being a fat old hefferlump, and just can’t bring myself to look in the mirror. I can see the rolls of fat on my tummy and my face has got the double chin back. I’m so despairing, ashamed and completely embarrassed about the situation I have found myself back in. How could I have let this happen? I should have known better and done better. I’m really disgusted and so disappointed with myself. I’m meant to be going on a spa break with the girls this weekend but I shall wear my big old cover up swimsuit, and the new one I bought will be firmly remaining in the packaging until I lose the weight again. I’m disgusted with myself I really am. My headspace is really quite miserable at the moment. But once again, I will start again, because I don’t want to stay fat, and my health undoubtedly was better when I lost some weight. It felt easier to move. I want to get back to that. So tomorrow is my day 1. But my confidence and self belief is non existent. Any support/encouragement is welcome, as I just am so angry with myself and it feels like this mountain is so huge to climb that I’ll never make it.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hello Mrs T – sorry that you are really struggling at the moment. It is important to forgive yourself though, because you need to sideline the negativity and move on – negativity breeds negativity. It is completely understandable that you are frustrated and annoyed with yourself for dealing with problems and stresses by eating, however endlessly beating yourself up for being human makes it all it all the more difficult to get back on track. I’m sure many of us can identify with the fall-out of fall off the wagon from time to time – the secret is finding a way to move forward.

It sounds simplistic, but how about for now trying to make each day a new start, until you are firmly back in the groove, so you are only tackling one day at a time and not looking at a monumental climb. Of course we will happily offer support and encouragement in anyway we can and hope that you will soon be breaking out that new swimsuit.

Lastly, a quote from my little book of wisdom: It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans) 1819 – 1880 – From ‘Middlemarch’

Hope you find the inspiration you need. Keep posting and we look forward to hearing how things are going.

• posted by KristenLouise
    on

Mrs T – please don’t be so hard on yourself. It makes me sad to hear you beating yourself up because you ate too much. Life is not a fairy tale and it can be tough and troubling. People use all sorts of ways to cope with that – alcohol, drugs, violence. Over-eating does not make you a bad person! Please remind yourself that you are a good person who is working on finding a better way of dealing with problems, but it’s a work in progress because you are human, like the rest of us. Diets and forums like this wouldn’t exist if we were all perfect.

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Thank you Kristen and sunnyB…you are right…tomorrow is a new day, and if I can just get that day 1 under my belt, that would be amazing. Yes, we are all human…I always have been a perfectionist and seen things in very black and white terms and so I think that’s why I’m taking this so badly. But it’s doing me no favours, so I must just put it behind me and move forwards. This time, I’m going to do it, I don’t want to feel like this again, I hate feeling this bad about myself, and it sets a terrible example to my daughter too. I really want have to have a healthy role model in me, and she doesn’t have that at the moment. Wish life could be easier sometimes!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hello, Mrs. T!! I read your post on a newcomer’s thread, and before I had an opportunity to welcome you back,
    here you are on the weekly challenge ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m a life long, card carrying perfectionist, too! We can be far harder
    on ourselves than we would ever be on anyone else….Joining this weekly challenge is a very positive thing to
    do, as well as just brushing yourself off and starting again. We only fail when we give up trying. You will be
    back on track in no time, and you have the strength and affection of the community behind you, always. Shout
    out to any of us when you need us, and we will come running. Yesterday is behind you, and a future of possibilities
    await…I believe in you ๐Ÿ™‚

xxx
    Allie

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all especially Mrs T
    I’ve been struggling lately too but I am taking my own and others advice about taking it one day at a time. I’m also not writing off the whole day if I slip up. I’m getting back on it.

My plan this week is being active, hitting the gym a minimum of 4 times.

Food wise it’s eating wisely and mindfully not emotionally which is what I’ve been doing of late.

Good luck all x

• posted by Anonymous
    on

thank you allie…looking forward to getting some controll over my life again. things have been really out of controll recently and i dont like it. i need to get my life back on track, and getting my eating habits back to the BSD is a really important part of that…i need to take controll of my health again.

• posted by Ellem
    on

Mrs T, may I say a huge well done for coming back, picking yourself up and starting agan. That takes strength of character. Donโ€™t see failure, see it as a great opportunity to learn; about this WoE, about the challenges we all face, and why you are doing this. You know now what it feels like to be lighter, I think you mentioned before how lovely it felt to be able to move more easily, and that knowledge will supercharge your determination to do this. And I wonder if you would like to see some advice you gave someone else a few weeks ago. I hope you dont mind but Iโ€™ve copied and pasted it below.
    Warm regards for a successful week ahead.
    Elle

Advice from Mrs T, 12th July:
    1. Take it one meal at a time. Congratulate yourself for each meal youโ€™ve done well and know that it slowly adds up
    2. Know that you will slip up but the important thing is not to give up but to just make the next meal a good one
    3. Drink water and have something in place for when cravings hit e.g. Herbal tea, a good film to watch, a long bath, or just going to bed early

• posted by Anonymous
    on

ellem and doodledootoo, thank you both. once again, the support here is phenomenal, its so nice to have people help pick you up and give that positivity, thank you all so much. wow, ellem … i gave good advice!!!! haha!! i guess i should follow my own good advice!! feeling more positive for a brand new start tomorrow…i shall be taking it a meal at a time as i advised ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done on picking up on those wise words from Mrs T, Ellem. Hopefully in passing them back to her, they will have a renewed resonance for hernow and indeed, I think they offer good solid advice of value to us all in the days to come I’m sure. Personally I’m very aware of the temptation to let one slip become permission to write the day off and as Mrs T points out, far better to regroup and make the next meal a good BSD one instead.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Mrs T – very well done for getting back ‘on the wagon’. I really admire you for coming back on the forum and starting again.

You might have read this already – it is a post from Caroni (a perfectionist) to another perfectionist which you might find interesting:
    There is a strong thread of perfectionism in your posts โ€“ and very familiar: last supper syndrome, โ€œwriting offโ€ a day or a diet if there is a blip. So pleased that you have come back. One thought that helps me (picked up from a blog on SparkPeople and with apologies for repetition) is to think about an eating slip-up as a traffic offence. If you got a speeding ticket, would you think โ€œwhat the hellโ€ for the rest of the day?? Parking fine, jumping the lights etc? Obviously not. So why do we treat eating mistakes so differently? If you make a bad choice, just move on. Donโ€™t write the day off, nor this way of eating. It is a life changer. Good luck!

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning! Woke up to torrential rain but the skies are clearing now and it should be a dry day!
    Good luck to everyone starting a new weekly challenge and in particular you, MrsT. I hope you are feeling much better this morning? Unlike when you first joined here, you now know that you can do this and remember the challenge you faced with your daughter’s bday party? You got through that ok. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a good day and see you all later!
    Kazzeexx

• posted by zinny
    on

Hi Everyone, and Mrs T we have all been there! Canโ€™t really add anything to what has already been posted, but get back on the wagon and keep on keeping on. You will get into that cozzie, itโ€™s waiting for you.
    Down we go.
    Oh my plan this week is to stay away from drink and carbs but keep or try to keep drinking the water.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning everyone. So pleased you picked up the gauntlet SunnyB and started this thread.
    Nothing for me to add Mrs T except best of luck, you will do it.
    Krysia you made me smile. I remember reading that, and itโ€™s so true. Why do we see one slip up as โ€˜ permission โ€˜ to go off the rails, even if it is for one day?
    So my week 1 plan wasnโ€™t a great one. Had it been Iโ€™d be repeating it this week. Instead Iโ€™m going โ€˜ back to basicsโ€™ to do what I was doing when I first started BSD and had success. Iโ€™m forgetting all the โ€˜researchโ€™. I wonโ€™t be trying to add this or take that away that from my diet. My plan for this week is to just go back to weighing and counting everything that I consume. I have a modest goal and Iโ€™m starting afresh with a new journal. It really is a โ€˜clean slateโ€™ for me!
    Hope itโ€™s a successful week for everyone.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Verano
    I am absolutely sure that you are right – the weighing and the counting is very important and does help us to stay on track. Every morning since the beginning of April I have planned my day’s food on fat secret. Often I find that I need to tweak it to get the level of calories and carbs that I know will keep me in track. Often, also, I weigh something that I think is 50g and it turns out to be 100g or even 120g! It always shocks me that I can be so far out when I guesstimate.

Weigh in this morning 8 stone 13 and a half pounds. One pound down since last week. So have now just moved into the bottom third of healthy BMI. Goal is to carry on – slowly edging down a bit and hopefully improving insulin sensitivity a bit more.

I haven’t been this weight since I was 16. Am definitely losing more weight from round my tummy.

• posted by KazzUK
    on

V – I’m with you all the way with a fresh start! I also have a shiny new journal which I ordered from an online supplier. It is for a year and starts 1st August. A5 size and spiral bound, one page per day and I can jot everything down, including my thoughts, hopes etc.
    I also have fatsecret which is great and I intend to use it every day now. I’m also going back to basics… It shocked me also, Krysia, when I weighed my guessed “30g” of feta cheese and it was actually 57g! Well done on getting into the “8’s”! ๐Ÿ™‚
    See you later!

• posted by Gill33UK
    on

Week 2 for me also, 6lbs down on the first week. Epic fail over the weekend, I am far too sociable! This weekend have lots on and visitors, but my plan is to be duty driver so that should keep me on the straight and narrow! Good luck all.

• posted by Squidge
    on

Last week I planned to do more exercise โ€“ the weather made it difficult (I did try – honest!) so I’m going to bring that forward and do better this time!

• posted by Squidge
    on

Mrs Thompson,

I’m sorry to hear about your problems. Looking for a bright side … you put on weight after losing it. If you’d not previously done the BSD you’d have started off heavier and be even bigger now … you’ve done this once, so you know it works and that you can get yourself looking and feeling much better … you got through your problems and instead of giving up, you’ve decided to come back to this and take control of your body again. You might not feel like it right now, but it seems clear to me that you’re a strong person. You can do this.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning, all! I see loads of focus for the week, and I’m going to try and do the same ๐Ÿ™‚ Inspite of good
    intentions this past week, getting out early to walk just didn’t happen. I loathe the heat and humidity of summer
    in New England, and I just couldn’t force myself to do it! This week looks like more of the same, so I’m going
    to adjust my maintenance calories downward from 1600 to 1450, and diligently add up the carbs in all of my
    main course salads. I’ve picked up 3/4’s of a pound this week, and it might well be the seasonal vine ripened
    tomatoes! They are a fruit, not a vegetable, afterall. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Very best wishes to everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi well Iโ€™ve been really busy today. SunnyB your plan to not sit at your PC for more than 40 minutes at a time resonated with me. Sometimes I get so engrossed that a very โ€˜long, longโ€™ time can pass without me realising. I have vague memories of somebody setting a timer so that they made sure they got up and moved around.

Krysia I know that the secret of success is weighing, measuring and logging but for some bizarre reason it eludes me! Today for example I had spinach with baked eggs planed for brunch. Harmless, but then I found some cauliflower mash left from last night and added that. I have no way of measuring the mash! Anyway, it was delicious!

Ahh, Kazz what are we going to do. We seem to be two peas in a pod at the moment. Although Iโ€™ve not counted today I have stayed very BSD friendly and I have no intention of blotting new copy book! Itโ€™s so easy to guesstimate way off the mark. I do it all the time. So we both just need to take one meal, one day at a time and we will get there!

Gill 6lbs is a great start now you will just go from strength to strength.

Sounds like a plan Allie! We just have to keep on keeping on………….

• posted by alliecat
    on

The 40 min PC plan sounds really smart, Sunny! My little trick to get up and move about is the status of the
    ice in my water tumbler! Three cubes melt in 20 minutes in the summer heat, and since I prefer ice water, that
    gets me heading back to the icemaker every 20 minutes. I know that it sounds idiotic, but it actually works ๐Ÿ™‚

How goes your day, Mrs T.?

Wow, wow, wow, Krysia! Into the 8’s. Now, THAT IS something!!!

Excellent, Gill!

Allie

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi all, thank you so much for your messages of support and encouragement, it’s really helping me to get through this first day. Woke up with a dreadful headache today from lack of sleep, but I have managed to stick to my meal plan for the day. I shall go to bed early to try and avoid late night snacking. I know this is going to be a tough few days, but I just need to get this first one under my belt. Almost there! If only we had time machines and could go forward in time to when we’re all skinny minies ๐Ÿ˜‚
    After eating the amount I have been eating recently, it’s a real shock to go to such small portions, and I’ve found that a struggle today. It’s not so much that I’m hungry, it’s more that meal times are so short…so that opportunity to relax, sit down and enjoy something nice isn’t as long as what it would be with a big meal. The food I’m eating is very nice, but there’s not much of it!
    Krysia the speed ticket analogy is such a good way of thinking of it…I really, really need to bear that in mind…maybe write it down somewhere and put it on the fridge.
    I hope everyone else is having a good day, I’m going to tidy up house and then head to bed and watch some Netflix on the iPad…anything to avoid being near the kitchen late in the evening!

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Update: I cracked slightly and had two thick slices of halloumi while tidying the kitchen…however I’m proud of myself because I wanted cake and instead I snacked on something BSD friendly, which is a great step for me. Now I don’t feel as hungry so I will be able to sleep better I think. So although I’ve gone over with my calorie allowance, at least my calories have been low carb ones. New start tomorrow…will keep struggling on…the beginning always feels like a struggle…when I manage to lose this double chin I’ll be so happy!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

That sounds like a successful day to me, Mrs T. As you settle back into it, those extra calories will be balanced out over the coming week, so don’t sweat it. Sleep well and welcome the new day tomorrow, with renewed vigour.

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all
    You had a good day Mrs T. Well done. I’m taking it one day at a time too. Today I could have eaten just due to stress at work, there were sweets and cakes and biscuits but I abstained. I had berries and Greek yogurt. Hubby made a low carb shepherds pie for dinner. Going to have a cup of tea. Got to the gym, just for a half an hour. Got a compliment today that I looked narrower! I’ll take that. Plan stays at 4 gym sessions and if I go on track it’s not a write off. I need a little journal to record my food as I feel I need to monitor it anyway as I get cramps from certain foods so need to identify that too.
    Great reading all your tales x

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Mrs T – halloumi was the perfect choice. You are right to feel proud of yourself for choosing halloumi instead of cake.
    Doodledootoo – how lovely that someone noticed that you were ‘narrower’. Great that you abstained from the sweets and cakes and biscuits – especially when it was such a stressful day at work.
    Verano – actually I do tend to weigh only the high calorie stuff and just guess the veggies most of the time. I am much better at guessing the weight of stuff like cauliflower and kale than I am at guessing stuff like cheese, nuts and yoghurt. In fact I am absolutely totally rubbish at guessing the weight of these foods.

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Good morning all! Day 2 today…will try hard to just stick to the calorie allowance today, which means minimising the amount of time downstairs in the evening, and getting some early nights until my willpower gets stronger! Hope everyone has a great day today xx

• posted by Violinist
    on

Good 3:24 am in Florida folks!
    Mrs. T, I hear you on the stuggle! You sound better.
    Sunny, thanks for starting the thread!
    Verano, I am loving my almond milk in coffee!
    Allie, glad to see you here.
    What is halluomi
    Zinny, I like your plan
    My plan is to do better today, Wednesday.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Today I’m aiming for a minimum of a 20hr fast. OH is working today so can sneak this past him. Actually, if I can get to 18:00 this evening, that will be 22hrs – fingers crossed.

Halloumi is a dense Greek cheese, which can be grilled or crisped in a pan. Great with salad.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi MrsT,
    As others have said, we have all fallen off the wagon as part of the process of learning to follow this WoE. – Mine was just a week after starting, but was long enough for me to realise that eating carbs was an addiction for me. The good news is that its an addiction that fades over time with this WoE.

It worries me that you are talking about going to bed early to avoid food, that’s not a way forward that could be sustained long term, so I would like to make a couple of suggestions on other solutions.

Others have talked on other threads recently about the idea of spending time to think of things you enjoy eating which are low carb. – I am sorry but work commitments at this time of year mean I skim posts so off the top of my head I can’t remember which thread it was on.

Maybe the solution is to come up with a hobby or interest which you find adsorbing and helps release stress rather than going to bed early to avoid having down time. = We often talk about this being a Way of Eating for life rather than a diet, Maybe we should all talk about Way of Life element more, by sharing our alternative ways of dealing with stress.

If it helps, I took up knitting (just a simple pattern for a cushion cover) it it was something to occupy my hands while watching TV during winter evenings to get over the stage of thinking about nibbling while watching TV. That stage did pass, (and before I completed the cushion cover). Over the summer I am busy outside during daylight hours, but once winter starts I have already treated myself to a new soldering iron. – I went on a day long course on stained glass and found it very absorbing. A cross between making my own jigsaw pieces and joining them together.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Yum, Sunny! You English sure know how to eat! Or what to eat!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning, all (Oops, just afternoon for you, I see!)
    Sunny, Wishing you success with your
    clandestine fast, today ๐Ÿ™‚ I only made it to 19 hours yesterday. I was mindlessly prepping
    raw vegetables for salad about an hour before dinner, and thoughtlessly shoved a few into
    my mouth!
    Hi, Violinist! I missed your post at 3:30am, which is unfortunate, because I was awake, too.
    Now I know where to look for you while the rest of the universe sleeps ๐Ÿ™‚
    Very good job on resisting the cake, Mrs T.! Finding a hobby might be a good idea, though…
    just to keep your hands busy ๐Ÿ™‚ Jigsaw puzzles are an easy one? I know that I would need
    to keep trigger foods out of the house altogether, though. I’ve never been much of a sugar
    junkie, but crusty bread and cheese? That’s a different story!!!
    Wishing everyone success today, one day at a time ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Allie – think you are being a bit hard on yourself. A couple of bits of raw veggies will be absolutely minimum cals and carbs, so I think you can count your fast through to your actual meal. So far I’m fine, thanks for the best wishes though.

Mrs T, I think JGwen’s idea of building in other diversion tactics is a good one. Personally I find a good book helpful, as once into it, it’s amazing how much time can zip past without my thinking of anything much else. Another trick to stop unplanned snacking at home, is to brush your teeth instead – nothing much tastes good with the taste of toothpaste in your mouth and hopefully it willlast long enough for to focus on something other than food.

Scales blipped up a little today, but not stressing about it as I’m confident that it’s just one of those unexplained fluctuation. Today should see it resolved.

Hope everyone has a good BSD day.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Thank you, thank you, Sunny! Perfectionism is one of my issues, and I really appreciate it
    when one of my friends recognize that “I’m doing it again” and points it out! Always a work
    in progress ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Allie – I agree with SunnyB
    No way did you come out of fasting with a few low carb veggies. If we are allowed milk in tea and cream in coffee and still be on our fast – a few low carb veggies are positively saintly.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hey, I think going to sleep early is a perfect way to get control of eating โ€” I still do it sometimes when I am on my time-restricted-eating days! As a result I have no problem meeting the recommended hours for sleep!

• posted by alliecat
    on

You ladies are wonderful! Krys, what you say makes very logical sense. I’m blessed that when
    I take the occasional trip to “crazy town”, I have you both here to return me to sanity and common
    sense ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Violinist
    on

Yup, it was an early one today!

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi all, thank you all for your suggestions! Allie, I hadn’t thought about jigsaws, that’s a really good idea, my parents bought me a few a couple of years ago which are really tricky and I never got round to doing them…I’m going to try dig them out.
    Day 2 has gone ok…it’s just the evening left to get through. I had an extra piece of cheese after dinner because I was still hungry, and felt proud of myself for not going for something sweet. I’m finding it hard though. I just seem to be hungry because I’m really not used to the small portions, but just changing habits of not relaxing with a big piece of cake or an enormous bar of chocolate is just hard. I’m just continuing to take it a day at a time, and know that the beginning bit is the hardest. If I can just to two weeks even without cracking,I know I’ll be feeling better by then. We all want instant results in today’s society, but sometimes you just have to persist and stick at something to get the reward. All these mantras I’ll need to write on my fridge and freezer!
    Hope everyone is doing really well today xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Glad you are being easier on yourself Allie – definitely chalk it up as a success, a couple of mouthfuls of raw veggies or not.

Pleased that today has gone well for you so far. I remember the first week or so being a bit of a struggle, but it does get easier and soon your body will adjust and things will begin to fall into place and you won’t miss the cakes etc. – or at least not so much.

I’m still going with today’s fast, so another three quarters of an hour to make it to the 22hr mark. Has felt quite comfortable – did have some hunger pangs a couple of hours ago, but managed to ride through them with another hot drink.

Keep on keeping on people (think that was a sunshine-girl saying, so hope she doesn’t mind my using it).

• posted by Verano
    on

Mrs T I am a jigsaw fanatic. A few years ago my family treated me to a puzzle mate portapuzzle case. Itโ€™s a little like a designer or artists brief case. You fold it up and keep the jigsaw inside and it also has two half boards which fit on top for storing the pieces. Have a look on amazon. Itโ€™s a little pricey but just think of all the sweets, chocolates and biscuits you are no longer eating I and it will soon pay for itself!

• posted by Verano
    on

Yes SunnyB it was her saying. Originally I thought it was Captain Lynnโ€™s? But no it is sunshine-girlโ€™s. Maybe she will post again when her family have gone home.

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Verano I’ll check out amazon, thanks for the tip! Thanks sunnyB…am putting my daughter to bed and then giving the house a quick tidy before digging out the jigsaws! Xx

• posted by Anonymous
    on

So my husband came home tonight with my favourite dessert ever that we never normally ever buy – butterscotch tart. He bought two for us. I ate my one tonight. I know it was wrong, but actually, I enjoyed every bite that I had. It’s made me even more determined now to go for this diet and do it justice. Yes I fell off the wagon, but I’m getting straight back on. Tomorrow will be my BSD breakfast and then I’ll try take a small walk if possible. I’m not letting go of this opportunity. I’m doing the 8 weeks of this and I will succeed even if I have a wobble and fall off the wagon every now and then. And I’m telling my husband off for buying those tarts…that’s actually a bit mean when he knows I’m trying to lose weight…he could have been more considerate. But then he didn’t force feed them to me, I have to take responsibility for my own actions. But he could have just not bought them!! Anyway, I’m determined I’m going to rock tomorrow…I’m determined to lose the double chin! Hope you’re all having a good evening ๐Ÿ˜Š Xx

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all. Just caught up with all the posts. Great to read we are positive and doing this! I’ve been to the cinema surrounded by popcorn and chocolate and fizzy drinks. I had nuts and water. The nuts weren’t the good ones but there wasnt any other option, so I went with them. Mentally I’m in a good place.
    Thanks all. Gym tomorrow!

Please log in or register to post a reply.