Happy Life – 8 wk diary

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hi Izzy and anyone else reading my posts!
    I have been so busy I haven’t had time to post anything for a couple of days but I have a lot of good and weird updates!
    Besides getting off both of my blood pressure medicine my doctor called me yesterday to tell me that they have to lower my thyroid medicine because my blood test shows I’m taking too much of it now! This is a really good thing because I’ve been on thyroid medicine for 25 years and they lowered it a little bit last year and now they have to lower it again! I am excited about getting rid of and reducing on my medications because this is the last one that I’m on so it’s pretty darn exciting!
    As for weight loss I went up 4 to 5 pounds because I got off my butt pressure medicine, which is great, but that means my body is retaining more water now. I’m not really worried about it because the last two days I’ve gone down a half a pound each day so I know I’m still losing weight even though I went up in water weight from not taking the pills anymore.
    I have stayed on my food plan and been exactly on target each day so I am hopeful that you know things will show up better quickly on the scale or on my measurements on Friday.
    I went out to lunch with a friend the other day who hadn’t seen me for a month and he was shocked how great I looked, and then I went out to lunch yesterday with a client who said she can’t believe the changes in my face and body! It’s nice when other people notice we haven’t seen you for a while.
    I look at my schedule today and realized I don’t really have one day off until the end of the month as I have clients seven days a week until then. I have now crossed out five days at the end so I have days off!! Yeah!!
    In August we go to a wedding for four days and in September we go away for me to work and have fun for two weeks so I have those to look forward to as well.
    Hope you all are doing great and I wish you the best always!
    πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’™

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Week 12
    Body finally adjusted to getting off BP
    Meds and I am going down again in weight!! This week I lost 3 lbs again and also 1 inch. Yeah!!!
    πŸ’œ

• posted by Timmy
    on

Brilliant!

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Overview since I began in case it helps anyone… Stick with it!!
    🌷Weekly weigh ins and loss in inches
    Week 1 – 9 lb / 4.5 inches
    Week 2 – 3 lb / 5.25 inches
    Week 3 – 5 lb / 4.75 inches
    Week 4 – .5 lb / 1.25 inches
    Traveling/stayed on program
    Week 5 – nothing lost
    Traveling/stayed in program
    Week 6 – 6.6 lbs / 1.75 inches
    Week 7 -1.4 lbs / 2.25 inches
    Week 8 – 4.6 lbs / 1.25 inches
    Week 9 -.8 lbs / 0 inches
    Week 10 0 lbs / 1.75 inches
    Week 11 – 3 lbs / .25 inches
    Week 12 – 3 lbs / 1 inch

• posted by Izzy
    on

Hi Happy!! Good to hear you are still doing well always nice to hear from you when you have time to check in!

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hey all,
    Been offline for a couple weeks due to travels and couldn’t weight in last week as no scale. Luckily I am still on target without issues and stayed on my program.
    Had to get an outfit for a wedding and I still can’t believe I am 10 sizes smaller. Every time I put on new clothes my husband cheers. I still feel I will wake up because it’s been forever since I weighted this amount.
    Still have a long way to go but every positive measure or exciting moment just keeps me going along.
    I love it!
    πŸ’œ

• posted by Izzy
    on

Well Done Happy, keep Rocking the new small outfits I love your confidence πŸ™‚

• posted by HappyLife
    on

🌷Weekly weigh ins🌷
    Week 1 – 9 lb / 4.5 inches
    Week 2 – 3 lb / 5.25 inches
    Week 3 – 5 lb / 4.75 inches
    Week 4 – .5 lb / 1.25 inches
    Traveling/stayed on program
    Week 5 – nothing lost
    Traveling/stayed in program
    Week 6 – 6.6 lbs / 1.75 inches
    Week 7 -1.4 lbs / 2.25 inches
    Week 8 – 4.6 lbs / 1.25 inches
    Week 9 -.8 lbs / 0 inches
    Week 10 0 lbs / 1.75 inches
    Week 11 – 3 lbs / .25 inches
    Week 12 – 3 lbs / 1 inch
    Week 13 – traveling didn’t weigh
    Week 14 – 7 lbs / .75 inches

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

fabulous – you are definitely one of my inspirations here

enjoy the new clothes

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Oh Ruth you are so sweet. I never know if anyone reads these and am so glad I can be of help to you!
    You can do it!! πŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸ’–

• posted by Bissell
    on

I’m sure loads of people feel the same joy for you Happylife. You must be so thrilled with what you have already achieved. Knock ’em dead at the wedding!

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hi Bissell,
    Thanks so much! The wedding is in two weeks so hopefully I lose another 3-5 by then and then 3 weeks later I go home to Hawaii for work and fun so am hopeful to lose 10 by then from now.

It’s weird to wear such smaller clothes and whenever I start putting a new shirt over my head I think it won’t fit but then it does! So that’s fun as well.

I really want to go to Disneyland maybe later this year if I think I can comfortably fit the rides which I haven’t been able to feel comfortable with trying for 10 years or more.

Another target haha!

πŸ’œπŸŒ·

• posted by Izzy
    on

You will manage no problem Happy I can tell! πŸ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.