Happy dance

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Official weigh and report day is Saturday, but I weigh daily to help keep me on track.

Today (I can’t believe it!) the scales showed 13 stone exactly. That’s 3 pounds off since Saturday and 3 stone (42 pounds) gone since 19th December! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Goes to continue happy dance.

• posted by Sabrina77
    on

Congrats captainlynne, that is fantastic!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Lynne
    3 stone is an immense amount of weight to lose.
    I’m so proud of you ! In fact I want a poster for my bedroom wall !
    Seriously, your dedication and constant willingness to help others has been brilliant Lynne
    You deserve everything you have acheived and much more.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks guys.

Curious to see what the family say on Saturday – they’ve not seen me since before I started this.

Bill, us veterans owe it to those following in our footsteps to give them as much support and advice as we can. Thanks for all you give on here.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Lynne I agree and like you I intend to be around for a good while yet, but we have no worries about those who will follow.
    There is enormous support being handed out every day on here now by some very enthusiastic people.
    When we eventually fade away, this forum will be left in very good hands.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Agreed Bill.

It’s fantastic how these forums are growing, the amount of advice and support being shared, and any trolls speedily dealt with.

• posted by Col
    on

Wow Lynne, you are an inspiration ! It is so fantastic that people like you, Bill, hashimoto and others who are further along take the time to post and answer questions, it really has helped me. So, along with a big CONGRATULATIONS comes a great big THANK YOU . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by FiFiP
    on

Good afternoon Lynne! The trumpets are sounding & the banners are out, 3 stone is an incredible result and you have acheived this over the tough times of Christmas, New Year & the dark winter months as well, when we all want comfort stodge.

Yes Col, Lynne, Hashimoto & Bill are all really powerful motivators especially as they are doing the journey and understand the pitfalls we will all face .

I hope that I can emulate the amazing results I am seeing, when I 1st came on board I was encouraged to do so because I was truly amazed at the warmth and empathy emanating from these forums.

Rock & Roll.

• posted by orchid
    on

Congratulations – an inspiration to us all!

• posted by ON PHONE
    on

Wow!! Impressive – congratulations !

• posted by misssay
    on

Wow Lynne. That is fantastic. A huge well done!

Bill: Please don’t ever ‘fade away’. I’m sure I’m not alone in disliking the idea immensely!

• posted by Spirit
    on

Fantastic Lynne!

Enjoy your dance.

Please log in or register to post a reply.