GOOD EATS….. THE LOW CARB WAY

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Spicy Salmon Cakes (Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients)
    1 stick of lemongrass
    2 1/2” piece of fresh ginger root
    1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro/coriander (1/2oz)
    1lb salmon fillets, skin off, pin-boned
    4 tspns chili jam
    Whack the lemongrass against your work surface and remove the tough outer layer. Peel the ginger, then very finely chop with the inside of the lemongrass and most of the cilantro, stalks and all, reserving a few nice leaves in a bowl of cold water. Chop the salmon into 1/2” chunks over the mix on your board then push half the salmon to one side. Chop the rest until super-fine, almost like a purée, then mix the chunkier bits back thru it and season with sea salt and black pepper. Divide into four, then shape and squash into 3/4” thick patties.
    Place a large nonstick frying pan on a medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cool the patties for 2 mins on each side or until nicely golden. Spoon the chili jam over the fish cakes, add a splash of water to the pan, turn the heat off and jiggle to coat. Serve sprinkled with the drained cilantro.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Have reported post by jasonsoh

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Kafin, I’m going to try your fishcakes. My OH doesn’t like spicy so one half will have no ginger.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Hi Patricia – I haven’t actually made them yet but I believe Wendy and Kazz can attest to them!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

I had a wonderful ratatouille last night, with roasted chicken breast on the side. Easy peezi recipe (mine from years of making):
    Chop a yellow onion, sauté in olive oil until softened, add (sort of equal amounts) chunks eggplant, zucchini, cherry tomatoes (or canned tomatoes), three to four cloves garlic chopped, a sprinkling of red pepper flakes, a bit of dried basil and oregano, and a cup or so of water — simmer with lid on until it all gets cooked, dark and gooey (about 30 minutes) — (take lid off if too watery) — just before serving, stir in a huge handful of chopped fresh basil and another of chopped fresh parsley — simmer another few minutes.
    Serve with grated Parmesan cheese! Yum!!
    It makes a meal in itself!
    I think those wonderful Somerset veggies really came through in last night’s dish! I found organic eggplant, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, basil and parsley at the Bath farmers market yesterday.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Julia, this is my style of cooking, too! I haven’t made my first batch of the summer yet, but in @ 2weeks time,
    the vine ripened tomatoes will be available, and my batch cooking begins! The only variation I have to
    your recipe is that I add a red bell pepper to the mix, and I don’t use cherry tomatoes. I’ve been making this wonderful
    concoction for close to 50 years, and it began with my grandmother, and I think it came from the original “Joy of
    Cooking”! The beauty of it is that it freezes so well. Time to buy another wedge of parmesan 🙂

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Ooh yes Allie, of course, and peppers! I forgot those!
    From Joy of Cooking you think? That cookbook has been our family bible since it first came out — I have my grandmother’s copy — which is full of funny dishes, lots of aspic — I read it as a historical document! 😁
    A few years ago we had a fire and lost my mother’s original copy — we STILL bemoan the loss with all her handwritten notes.
    As a TOTALLY non-BSD- friendly thing, my family members always ask for the Black Bottom Pie for every birthday and have even been known to make it (sacrilege!) for Thanksgiving!
    It would be worth a two day fast to eat it ha ha😂😂!!

• posted by alliecat
    on

You’ve sparked some delightful memories today, Julia! I am also in possession of one of those “historical documents”..
    It couldn’t have been much later than 1980 when my sister borrowed our grandmother’s recipe cards (receipts, for
    my British friends) and compiled them in a collection of family recipes…Some of these things date back to the late
    1800’s! “Aunt Dilly’s cornbread” for an example. None of us have any idea who “Aunt Dilly” was, but her recipes are
    from the late Victorian age. Many of them are quite “boozy”, and would have overwhelmed Mother as a young
    bride! I walked into marriage with no knowledge other than how to bake Christmas cookies! I guess I just
    thought I’d “wing it” at the time. Lots of water under the bridge since then! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Julia and Allie – both of your ratatouille recipes look delicious and something I will try in the Winter here. What I wouldn’t give to have a day with you both in the kitchen, cooking up all sorts of things!
    I know they’re no-no’s but what are Christmas cookies and what ingredient make it a black bottomed pie??? I think it sounds like you entered marriage with the perfect tools , Allie! My mum made sure my brother could iron and cook a full roast lamb dinner before he left home. My Dad made sure I could change a tire! I didn’t know about cornbread until I got to the US and I confess, I do love it. Somehow a recipe from an Aunt Dilly just sounds so authentic!!
    Just to keep in line with this thread, I’m going to add my now go-to Jamie Oliver recipe from the last three nights!
    Creamy Mustard Chicken
    7oz mixed mushrooms
    1 red onion (I only had spring onions but worked just as well and gave it a bit of green)
    2 x 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breast’s (I used thighs because breasts remind me of a time when I was only supposed to eat the driest part of the chicken and now I refuse!)
    2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
    1/4 c heavy cream
    Place a 12” non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Place all the mushrooms in the dry pan. Let them toast until dark golden, tossing occasionally while you peel and finely dice the red onion and slice the chicken breasts into 1/2” thick strips.
    When the mushrooms look good, add the onion and chicken to the pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook for 5 mins, tossing often then add the mustard, cream and 2/3 c of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer until you’ve got a loose saucy consistency and the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.

I put this on top of raw spinach because there was a lot of sauce which soaked it up and then the next night, I added cauliflower rice to the mix. Because I can’t trust myself, I just make single portions so guesstimated the amount of ingredients. 👩‍🍳
    Ps. We also had the Joy of Cooking (along with James Beard and the old NZ staple, Edmonds, which has sold more copies in NZ than the Bible! ), shelved next to the Joy of Sex ☺️
    What can I say, my parents liked an alphabetized library! 📚
    PPS. Julia, thank you for your comments on the thread that shall remain nameless. I have no wish to be involved with it but I 💜 you for your dignity and response. Allie, I ♥️ you always xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thought I’d throw in a recipe (we said recipe too Allie) for chicken thighs – oven fried lemon chicken:
    Ingredients for two people
    4 chicken thighs with skin on
    1.5 lemons
    Soy sauce
    Garlic
    Oil and butter
    Chickpea flour
    Paprika (1tbsp sweet and 1tsp hot)
    Salt and pepper
    Method
    Put oil and butter in oven proof dish – preferably one the thighs fit into snuggly – put in oven to heat together.
    Mix together flour, paprikas and seasoning – I usually use a plastic bag – dust the thighs with the flour mix.
    Put the floured thighs on the ovenproof dish skin side down and cook for approx 20mins.
    Zest one lemon and then squeeze juice of the lemon and mix with soy sauce and crushed garlic.
    After the first 20min cook time, turn the thighs and pour over the sauce mix.
    Cook for a further 20 to 30 mins.
    Great with a crisp salad or seasonal veggies, with a spoon of the cooking sauce.

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

Good morning all. Popped in to share a recipe that I found on the Fine Cooking website and modified to substitute cauliflower for the original potatoes in it. Really liked it. It has some peas in it but only 1 cup stretched across 4-6 servings …so a great way to enjoy some peas without it ruining your carb totals

Peas Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 cup frozen, cooked without added salt (1600 g)

Calories 124 NET CARBS 14.8 or per 4 servings : 3.7 g
    rbohydrates 22g
    Dietary Fiber 7.2g

SMASHED FAUXTATOES AND PEAS WITH LEMON AND DILL modified from Fine Cooking recipe
    Servings: 4 -6
    This easy, summery riff on mashed potatoes is terrific with fish.

INGREDIENTS
    1-1/2 lb. (XXX potatoes) use 1 head of cauliflower cut in florets for low carb
    1 clove garlic
    Kosher salt
    6 oz. (1 heaping cup) thawed frozen peas
    1/4 cup olive oil
    3-4 Tbs sour cream
    1/4 cup finely sliced scallions
    3 Tbs. finely chopped fresh dill…or 1 Tbs dried dill
    2 Tbs. finely sliced fresh chives
    2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
    Freshly ground black pepper

Preparation

Put the (potatoes) cauliflower florets and garlic in a large pot of well-salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Add the peas and cook until heated through, about 1 additional minute.
    Drain VERY well shaking to get out as much water as possible
    Drain, return to the pot, and coarsely mash with a potato masher….or a French style rolling pin with blunt end. It should remain fairly chunky.
    Stir in the oil, scallions, dill, chives, and lemon zest. Tarragon would be a nice alternative to the dill as well.
    Season to taste with salt & pepper. Add more sour cream if needed.

This is intended to be served warm but is also great as a potato salad alternative served cold. My family loved it.

XOX LTC

• posted by Verano
    on

Lovely to ‘see’ you again LTC , missed your recipes!

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Luvtcook,
    This sounds delicious, in fact I wish I had a cauli to try it tonight with my fish.
    Can I just check, is it 22g carbs per 4 servings, so 5.5g per serving?
    Jennie xx

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

not sure how the nutriton info for the peas got so mangled….try again from another site :

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 cup
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 111

Total Carbohydrate 19.74g
    Dietary Fiber 6g

Net (countable ) carbs: 13.74g for the lot……for each of 4 servings only 3.4 g net carbs per serving

The cauliflower has about 2.5 g net carbs per cup …..this should be about about one serving. So about 6 net carbs for the whole recipe more or less (herbs have neglible amount….scallions are low as well).

Nice to be back Verano….so please you are still active on the site.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Thanks Luvtcook – I’m really looking forward to trying it.

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

While I am at it…..will add this one as well. Have not yet tried it myself but it looks very promising and its on my list to make for next week. It is supposed to use pasta but I routinely sub in par boiled cauliflower florets for things like this (boil cauliflower florets in salted water about 2 minutes….want it tender but still firm). The cauliflower substitute works really well.

CAULIFLOWER FRITTATA WITH LEEKS ARUGULA GOAT CHEESE & MINT
    adapted from Fine Cooking

Servings: 6 to 8
    Be sure to use peppy mint and full-flavored arugula. Let the frittata cool a bit before slicing and serving—it tastes best warm or at room temperature.

Ingredients

Kosher salt
    3 oz. gemelli or other small to medium pasta (about 3/4 cup)…..LTC use 1 1/4 cups blanched cauliflower florets as a sub
    Freshly ground black pepper
    3 Tbs. butter
    1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
    2 cups thinly sliced leeks, white and light-green parts only, from about 2 large leeks (about 6 oz.)
    2 tsp. minced garlic
    4 oz. baby arugula (rocket) leaves (about 4 packed cups)
    7 large eggs, at room temperature (if cold from frig, put in a large bowl and cover with hot warm to warm up)
    1/3 cup whole milk…..too carby…..use 50/50 heavy cream and water here or use almond milk
    1/3 cup heavy cream
    1/3 cup coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Grana Padano (about 2 oz.)
    4 oz. fresh goat cheese, cold and crumbled
    2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh mint

Preparation

Position a rack in the center of the oven, and heat the oven to 350°F./ 180cC
    Par boil the cauliflower in a pot of salted water….cook about 2 minutes, drain well. Set aside to cool.

In a medium nonstick ovenproof skillet, melt 2 Tbs. of the butter with 1 Tbs. of the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the leeks and 1/4 tsp. salt, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Uncover, raise the heat to medium, and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the leeks are shrunken and browned in places, another 8 to 10 minutes.

Add the minced garlic, and stir until softened and fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the arugula, and toss with the leeks until the arugula is wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer the leeks and arugula to the bowl of cauliflower and toss well; let cool for 10 minutes. Reserve the skillet.
    In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk substitute, cream, 1/2 tsp. salt, and several grinds of fresh pepper. Stir in the Parmigiano, goat cheese, and mint. Add the cauiflower mixture, and stir well to incorporate.

Return the skillet to medium-high heat, and add the remaining 1 Tbs. butter and 1 tsp. oil.

When the butter has melted and begun to sizzle, pour and scrape the egg/cauliflower/leek mixture into the skillet. Using a silicone spatula, gently stir and move the contents of the pan around so that everything is evenly distributed. Let the pan sit on the heat until the custard is just beginning to set all the way around the edge of the pan, 1 to 2 minutes.

Transfer the pan to the oven, and bake until the frittata is puffed, golden around the edges, and set in the middle, about 25 minutes.

Let the frittata cool in the pan for 15 to 20 minutes. Run a silicone spatula around the edge of the frittata, and shake the pan a bit to dislodge it. Slide the frittata onto a cutting board or serving platter. Let sit for a few more minutes. It will stay warm for a while. Cut into six or eight wedges and serve.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Luvtcook
    Just wanted to say I made the SMASHED FAUXTATOES AND PEAS WITH LEMON AND DILL on Tuesday evening. Had it warm on Tuesday and cold last night (just as nice) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely make again. Thanks. Jennie

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

Jennie, so glad you enjoyed it. We loved it too….going to be a regular at our house. If “feels” substantial even though low in carbs. Nice to have some dishes like that to fill your plate out when having broiled meats or fish.

I have started experimenting with lupin flour after Esnecca had mentionned it months ago. So far have made only two things with it (rolls and added it to another bread). Am liking it a lot so far….thinking it may be a great substitute in many recipes calling for coconut flour (which is very useful but has such a distinct flavor). One thing I have tried and tried and tried and not yet found a great solution for is a basic hamburger bun. I never ate many burgers pre BSD but now it has become a small obsession to find a fix that creates a bun that is both fluffy and won’t disintegrate with burger juice. You all will be the first to know when I hit on something that works.

On another note: this is my FAVORITE bread recipe…..dead simple, idiot proof. No fancy ingredients or techniques and so so good for you as it is made from mostly flax, eggs and olive oil. And it has essentially zero carbs….all fiber and fats, so really good to keep your GI happy and humming along. It is from elanaspantry.com …..she has some lovely stuff on her site.

For this to work you need a small loaf pan…..9×5 inches (23 x 13 cm). I slice it into 1 inch slabs slathered with butter and some chia jam for breakfast. Love it.

BROWN FLAXSEED BREAD elanaspantry

Full of healthy fiber and ultra delicious, we are absolutely in love with this bread!

Baked loaf weighed 1.3 lb (21oz) 1880 cal for the loaf 89.2 cal per oz

LOVE this bread….can’t believe how light and fluffy it is.
    Servings: 12 3/4-in (1.75 oz) slices 157 cal per slice net carbs 0

2 cups brown flaxmeal (6.2 oz) finely ground
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
    ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
    5 large eggs
    ½ cup water
    ⅓ cup olive oil

Instructions:

Dump all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with a whisk.

Allow batter to stand 3-5 minutes or so to swell/thicken.

Tip batter into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan (or line with parchment paper). Do not try to even out….try to preserve air

Bake at 350°F (180 C) for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean

Cool for 30 minutes

Cal for entire loaf: 1880 calories 50.2 g carbs 50.2 g fiber net carbs : 0

Servings: 12 thick slices cal 156.7 per slice net carbs 0

COMMENTS FROM FOLKS WHO HAVE TRIED IT:
    Elana, this bread is amazing. After trying your wonderful “rye” I decided to make this in a loaf pan and throw in 2 Tbs of caraway. 185Voila! Paleo-pumpernickel. It is just like bread. No one would know it wasn’t rye.

I made this bread today for the first time!
    I put all the wet with the cream of tartar in a blender for about 5 minutes to incorporate air!
    This bread was SO GOOD! Great toasted! AMAZING!!
    I have tried so many keto breads, and FINALLY I have found one that works!!!
    THANK YOU!

Elana this bread is wonderful…so soft and tasty. I made a loaf for my Mother who has diabetes and has decided to try a Ketogenic lifestyle. She is losing weight and on the road to reversing her diabetes. She absolutely loved your Flax Bread! She toasts it in the morning and eats it with her eggs and she is a “happy Mama”.

I just made this recipe with golden flaxseed. It was absolutely amazing! Tastes great and meets so many needs:) Thanks for this wonderful recipe!

I just made this and I too used Golden Flax meal. I also decide to sprinkle a few poppy seeds on the top. It turned out terrific! So delicious and I love it. Definitely will be making again and again.

Oh my gosh! If this isn’t the best bread I’ve ever had I don’t know what is! And the recipe was so easy to follow. I followed it exactly. After cooling the loaf I sliced it with my electric knife. Easy peasy.

• posted by lokiarioder
    on

Eggs and Vegetables Fried in Coconut Oil.
    Grilled Chicken Wings With Greens and Salsa.
    Bacon and Eggs. …
    Ground Beef With Sliced Bell Peppers. …
    Bunless Cheeseburgers. …
    Fried Pieces of Chicken Breast. …
    Meatza — Meat-Based ‘Pizza’

• posted by benji875
    on

Hey Luvtcook!
    Just want to say that I loved your CAULIFLOWER FRITTATA WITH LEEKS ARUGULA GOAT CHEESE & MINT! The combination of goat cheese and mint is great. I made it for a buffet dinner among friends and I surely did not have to bring any back home with me. It was gone really fast.
    So thanks for this!

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

Bejni875, thanks for letting me know….so glad you enjoyed it. Its on our menu this week.

• posted by Luvtcook
    on

It would be very healthy but unfortunately not low carb with beetroot and dates in it.

Try these….they are delicious healthy and are definitely low carb

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    AMAZING FUDGY KETO BROWNIES lowcarbmaven.com

These fudgy keto brownies were some of the most delicious low carb and keto brownies my family has ever had. The secret ingredient? Chia seeds!

Kim from LowCarbMaven
    Servings: 16 Calories 202 Net carbs 4g

Ingredients:

Brownie Layer

Wet ingredients:
    1 bar (3.5 oz ) extra dark chocolate – 85 % cocoa
    4 1/2 oz butter, ghee or coconut oil or butter
    3 large eggs
    15-20 drops liquid stevia (I used 1/2 tsp Stevia Glycerite)
    3/4 cup (4.2 oz) erythritol, powdered or other sugar substitute (Allulose Tagatose, etc)

Combine dry ingredients:
    1 cup (3.5 oz/ 100 g) almond flour
    1/2 cup (1.6 oz/45 g) plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
    1/4 cup (1.1 oz/ 30 g) ground chia seeds*
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 teaspoon cream of tartar

Chocolate Icing Layer
    1/2 bar (1.8 oz ) extra dark chocolate – 85 % cocoa
    2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter (I used ghee)
    1/4 cup (2 fl oz) heavy whipping cream

Instructions

Prep: Preheat oven to 180 C /350 F (gas mark 4) and position the rack to the middle.

Spray an 8×8 square (or 9X9) brownie pan and line with parchment paper for extra insurance. Leave an overhang for easy removal.

Brownies:

Break the chocolate into small pieces and add it and the butter into a small bowl placed over slowly simmering water or microwave on defrost. Stir warm chocolate well to remove any lumps.

Place the eggs, stevia and powdered erythritol into a medium bowl and mix to combine.

Next add the melted chocolate and beat in well.

Add the rest of the dry ingredients and starting on low speed and gradually getting faster, mix until thoroughly combined. (starting on low prevents the cocoa powder from making a big cloud!)

Spread the thick brownie batter into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.

*** It’s best to under-cook the brownies for a fudgy texture…try 18 min for full recipe

Let it cool in the pan. When cool, run a sharp thin knife around the edge and lift the brownies out of the pan with the parchment. Don’t worry if it cracks.

Chocolate Icing Layer:

Break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a smallish bowl with the ghee, coconut oil or butter.

Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan and, over medium heat. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let it sit for a minute. Stir until combined and glossy. Let it cool a bit and thicken.

Spread over the brownies and let cool in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.

Cut and serve. Serves 16. Refrigerate any remaining brownies and enjoy at room temperature.

NOTE: *3 tablespoons of chia seeds, when ground will equal about 1/4 cup.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Everyone
    I’m bumping up this thread again as it has some really nice recipes including for around Christmas time. The thread was started by Luvtcook and she outlines a low-carb Christmas menu on 9th Dec and then posts each meal a bit further on, also some nice salmon recipes and lots more. Worth a look or re-look!
    Jennie xx

• posted by Verano
    on

Reported

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Crunchy Mix

This is my “recipe” for a crunchy seed nut mix that I sprinkle over yogurt and/or berries.
    The carbs/calories are my estimation! Please check them against you own counters, but it is very low carb with lots of fibre.
    Crunchy Mix low carb recipe:
    Only takes a few minutes to make. Sprinkle over yogurt or berries.

20 grams almonds* – chopped * mix whatever nuts you prefer
    30 grams walnuts
    25 grams sunflower seeds
    10 grams pepitas
    5 grams flax seeds
    5 grams cocao nibs – optional
    4 grams chia – = I teaspoon
    ==========
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    Sprinkle of nutmeg and / or powdered ginger to your taste
    25 grams desiccated / shredded coconut
    1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
    15 ml of Sugar Free maple syrup (from supermarket) – or another sweeter like stevia, monk fruit you don’t need much (if any)
    Few of drops of vanilla essence
    ===========
    Oven at 160 deg (NO fan)
    Put all of the top ingredients into a small processor and blend until chopped. Do not want it too fine – a bit chunky.
    Put into a bowl, and add cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut.
    Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in microwave 30 seconds
    Add the maple syrup and vanilla essence to melted oil, then stir the oil mix well into the dry ingredients.

Spread out well on baking paper on baking sheet.
    Bake for 5 mins 160 deg normal. Then take out and stir – as outer part may be browning.
    Turn on oven FAN and cook for 2 to 3 mins – watch carefully!
    Take out and stir mix and allow to cool on tray.

Makes about 150 grams of mix. Stores well in lidded container.
    One serve – 15 grams (2 tablespoons) = less than 1g CARBS, 8 g FAT approx. 85 calories
    I’ve limited amounts of seeds etc to keep cals low – but can adjust as needed.

MerryMelba

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks for the recipe Merry, will definitely be giving this a go.

• posted by lisa-martin
    on

A low-carb diet is an eating routine that limits starches, for example, those found in sugary nourishments, pasta and bread. It is high in protein, fat and sound vegetables.

There are various sorts of low-carb diets, and studies show that they can cause weight reduction and improve wellbeing.

This is an itemized dinner plan for a low-carb diet. It discloses what to eat, what to maintain a strategic distance from and incorporates an example low-carb menu for multi week.

• posted by Verano
    on

THT especially for 2eviltwins

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Bumping this thread for florob/Lauren and anyone else looking for ways to keep their low carb eating interesting. And if you have any ideas if your own, why not add them here too.

I’ll contribute a spice mix I discovered last week … equal parts of the following ground spices – mace, cardamom and tellicherry black pepper. Very fragrant and can be used to add flavour to pretty much anything …. meat, fish, veg, etc. … great on nuts too. It’s definitely my new favourite!

Please log in or register to post a reply.