9th jan 17 starters – progress report

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by snekker
    on

Hi folks,

Just coming from my weigh-in after 2 weeks:

Start-weight 9th jan: 100,2kg
    New weight: 95.2kg
    Total loss: 5kg (ca 5% of original body weight)
    Loss last 7 days: 1.7kg

I am keeping up my diet plan which is: below 800cals, only eating between 16:00-21:00.
    Woke up last tuesday with a very soar throat and went to the doctor on wednesday. Got some meds and was healthy over the weekend. This meant I was not able to move much, but actually managed to hit 94,6kg on saturday morning. Had a nice dinner and some olives as a snack with my girlfriend on saturday so the 800cals were probably slacked a little. We had dinner out as I am leaving 4 weeks for work tomorrow, salmon teriyaki with a small portion of white rice, and I do not know the total cals consumed on saturday. Probably more than 800, but I still kept within the eating-hours I have given myself. Also, no bowel movement for 3 days now, anyone with same issue? (Mostly eating vegetables now).

Going back to work tomorrow, I am working 4 weeks on 4 off, and will stay with the program the coming weeks. I have two bags of Huel which I will use to supplement or replace other food as I will not be able to cook much myself the coming days.

How are you other 9th jan starters doing?

Please log in or register to post a reply.