2nd time's the charm

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jax61
    on

My part of the world! When I get out onto Dartmoor on my bike or on the sea kayaking it makes me glad to be alive!

• posted by Ginnie
    on

Blimey Jax61 that sounds amazing! I’m dreadful on a bike! Fancy the kayaking tough, probably too old now though!

• posted by Jax61
    on

Never too old!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Ginnie

Ooh Cornwall my most fav place in the world and that area is very pretty, ooh it’s very exciting isn’t it. Keep up the hard work and it will help with the move, good luck with it all.😀🙋😀

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Eileen27, Jax61 and Ginnie
    I also no longer have sinus problems/hay fever/ persistent rhinusitis nor snoring (my husband is so pleased that he has a good nights sleep now). It didn’t change straight away but the longer I followed the no bad carbs or sugar the more it improved – much to my surprise. So now am totally sinus problem free. Luckily – because of the diabetes – I will need to stay off the bad stuff probably indefinitely so can look forward to staying ok in the future.

• posted by Eileen27
    on

It’s amazing KrysiaD, all these unexpected and unintended consequences. It took a while for me too before the symptoms stopped.
    My brother has severe psoriasis. I only wish I could get him on the BSD. I’ve read in some of the posts that these symptoms have decreased too since BSD. Does anyone have any info on this or can add to it? Thanks x

• posted by Jax61
    on

Thank you ladies, I hopefully look forward to quiet snore free nights! I have lost nearly 4lbs since Monday although I went up on weds morning but then lost 3lbs this morning. I know it will be mostly water….I drank loads of water yesterday as on a course and I did a spinning class. I’m still hungry after my dinner so bath and early night for me I think.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Morning all
    Just hopped on the scales, as I weigh daily and have changed a stone figure woo hoo 😁😁😁and gone down another half kilo, 😁😁😁loving this plan again, and feeling the old motivation, energy, and excitement. Ooh but it’s hot here in Norfolk, and I’m of gun up brickwork now in the blazing barnyard. Ooh roll on 5 o’clock when it’s over, mind you in desperation I went and brought some shorts yesterday, the first time in 30 years, got the old knees out, they don’t know what’s hit them the knees that is.
    Keep up the good work all of you, its so quite on here I hope you are all okay.
    🙋😊🙋jan

• posted by Jax61
    on

Well done greenjanet. You must be feeling fantastic. I can’t wait for that 1st stone. I was just comparing my diary from this time to last time I tried the diet. Week 1 l lost 5lbs then in week 2 only 1.6 lbs but body fat % change was a lot better. So I know I will probably have some ups and downs over the next couple of weeks. I’m cycling today and tomorrow. Yesterday I went to spinning and did some gardening, so plenty of exercise. At the moment I’m on day 6 and loss is 4.6lbs and body fat ratio has reduced by 0.3%….earlier in the the week it had reduced by 1.5%! Normally I find that if my weight has not dropped or it goes up my BF % goes down so I focus on that so I don’t get too despondent.
    How are the rest of you doing?

• posted by Ginnie
    on

Hi Guys. Still losing thank heavens but. Still plenty to lose though! Glad your all on track. Nearly done 8 weeks and lost 1bs. I will be going for a Chinese for my birthday so will not be sticking to the diet then! Can’t put 18lbs in one evening can you?? Well done guys, keep going! I am still packing up! Never knew I had collected so much crap! Cheers Ginnie x

Please log in or register to post a reply.