2018 A HAPPY NEW YEAR; MEETING GOALS WITH GREAT GOOD CHEER: 4 wks ending 23 Jan

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flick
    on

I’m the same Natalie, i just love sleeping now and feel very protective of it. It kicked in quite early for me so I put it down to a combination of low carb and low(no for me) alcohol. I hadn’t really lost enough weight for that to be a contributor.

Very very hard not to obsess about the scales. I caught myself just now trying to count back water drunk yesterday – lordie, that way the path of despair. Time to get out into this beautiful sunshiny, quite mild summer day.

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hi all, Tuesday weigh-in day again. 62.3kg. Up from last week. I know, I know, it’s only by 200 gms but I can’t account for it. Annoying, so I’m just going to call it “somewhat the same” as last week. And JulesMaigret has recently stressed the general unreliability of bathroom scales. I’m paraphrasing, JM, hope you don’t mind.

And again, we exclaim at the speed of passing time as we begin the 4th week of our HNY challenge. Let’s see some downward pressure here, folks, moi included! !💝

Keep on MFODAAT

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning all,

this week + 2.5lb

I know why! I have really not got this WOE licked at all. Still very much emotionally driven to eat. I have also been lax about my morning routine of posting on here which is indicative of what is going on in my head. Oh well, it is all about stopping the rot.

Onwards and downwards.

x

• posted by JackieM
    on

Hey Mokovex, I eat emotionally too, I sympathise. I have found eating whatever I want but low carb has helped. But high fat for that ‘treat’ feeling. I feel very self conscious about eating this kind of food in front of family, after years of secret eating, but now I figure it’s part of a plan and I need to be out and proud. Slowly, slowly changing habits and KOKO xx

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi All,

No, no loss to report from me either this week. I’ve stayed the same at 10 stone (63.5 kg). I got back last night from a great 3 night stay in a hotel. I ate all BSD food and avoided the fantastic looking deserts at my brother-in-laws birthday party (not that I’m still thinking about them, you understand) but probably ate more calories than I normally would. Also, I didn’t get the walks in I’d hoped for.

While, it’s good that I lost last week and I haven’t gained this week, the fact is I’m the same weight I was before Christmas (over 3 weeks ago). I need to get my act in gear!

Mokovex – I know exactly what you mean about the head space. I’m still trying to settle back into my weekly routine. I need to get my head fully into it, too.

Busybee – 6lb is a great initial weight loss after your New York/New Jersey sojourn (isn’t that a lovely word – just popped into my head), – hope to hear more positive news today.

Flick – what a bummer. I’ve got the flags ready to put out again any minute now – a healthy BMI is a place to be cheered!

Natalie/Marsie – I think I’ve worked out MFODAAT – let’s do that.
    And yes, OH did start talking cricket again. Unfortunately, I mentioned Natalie’s Sixers while on a 2hr journey travelling in the car – when will I learn!

Look forward to reading everyone else’s news this week. Then, as Marsie says, let’s all really push downwards for the last week of this Challenge.

• posted by VictoriaM
    on

Hi Mokovex,

I totally understand your emotional eating and particularly the secret eating. Since starting BSD I have swung from 3 weeks of sticking to it, which worked brilliantly, then 2 weeks over Christmas of back to binge and carbs. Then back to BSD.

I also stop posting and checking my blood sugars when I know I’m being bad, some awareness of my long term well being seems to disappear into short term bingeing.

One thing I need to be careful about is transferring my secret eating to low carb treats because that doesn’t work for 800 cals either.

We can do this, we know that this WOE works. We won’t change the habits of a life time overnight, and we need to be aware when we slip and then pick ourselves up and start again as quickly as possible..

• posted by Busybee
    on

Hello fellow Challenger’s.
    I too am disappointed as I have gained weight over the last few days and after the initial loss last week everything has come to a halt. I seem to have lost motivation – what with the poor weather, missing the family and knowing we are away for a couple of nights next weekend to celebrate our anniversary.
    I will try to reign it in and at the very least maintain at this weight and then I will read the book, again, refocus and start afresh next week when I presume some kind person will start another challenge.
    What would we do without those of you who arrange these to encourage and support us?
    Will attempt to MOODAAT,!
    X B

• posted by topcac
    on

Morning all four week challengers. I am reporting an STS today which I consider a victory because of what went in my mouth this week! I attribute it to upping my exercise, more walking and parkrun on Saturday. Water intake has been good and I’m staying out of the way of alcohol.

On one occasion this week I too did some secret eating – it gave me no pleasure and about 1700 calories. It’s directly related to work. Maybe I need to rethink my career – would I wolf down 5 doughnuts in 5 minutes in my car at Tesco if I was a dog walker….unlikely!…And I’d be fitter.

So I have restarted – again – and am on day 4. I’ve gone over on calories in the first three days but at least have kept my carbs low. That seems to be my limit at the moment. On a positive note, I am still posting a loss since after Christmas and I’m off to China on Saturday where I will hardly eat anything all week due to my reluctance to eat anything I don’t recognise, or that has more bones in it than I do. SO I will not be posting next week but will hopefully pick up the new 4 week challenge after that – any name ideas yet? “Keeping carbs at bay over Valentine’s Day?”

• posted by Marsie
    on

Topcac, you are a champion in more ways than one. You are doing what you can, you are still posting a loss since after Christmas, and I like your way of being selective with unfamiliar food, that had me giggling.

And more, you’ve nailed the name for our next challenge, in my opinion. “Keeping carbs at bay over Valentine’s Day”. Brilliant!! If it meets the group consensus would you like me to start it up on your behalf as you won’t be posting for a few days?

Busybee, that was a sizable loss after your time away. Do I recall that you would often have a “balancing/body catching up” time after a loss? In any case, you will be moving forward……and, congratulations to you and Mr Busybee on your anniversary:) Having recently also celebrated our 50th in conjunction with Mr M’s 80th, I tried to remember that “celebration” really doesn’t need to mean overindulgence. It helped me to be reasonably restrained …not totally … just not a disaster. Bb, I’m not preaching, just wishing you well.

Mokovex, JackieM, VictoriaM, you are not alone. You could be writing my story … emotional eating … in secret … loss of awareness leading to mini-binge. At least I can now say mini-binge as a couple of years ago it would have been major-binge.

Have a good week everyone xxx

• posted by Mariet
    on

Nothing to report, just posting to tick the subscribe box. Don’t know how it unticked itself.

• posted by Busybee
    on

Thank you for your support Marsie and I don’t take your comments as preaching, just thoughtful and encouraging.
    Yesterday turned into a binge both with carbs and wine and today my guts are telling me enough is enough! The long time in the loo and then reading your comments, which are all true, gave me the push to start today and not hover around waiting for next Tuesday.
    Thank you!
    So here I go again MOODAAT.
    X B

• posted by marie123
    on

Milalin – Been thinking about you the last few days. How are you doing?

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning,afternoon or evening, everyone! It’s great to
    see so many persevering, inspite of a few stalls along the way.
    I think recognizing our triggers is all part of the lifetime changes
    that are a part of this WOL. The more we practice them, the
    closer we come to making them permanent 🙂
    A very happy anniversary to those celebrating, this week! I’ve
    had 19 months of practicing this WOL, and celebrations no
    longer include a carb/sugar festival of failure for either me or
    my o/h. Far more happiness in planning a special evening or
    a future trip. No recriminations in the morning, either 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Wishing you all continued success!
    Marie, you’ve read my mind today! I’ve had Milalin in my thoughts
    also. Her major surgery is scheduled for the 25th, so only a week
    away. I’d really like to wish her well. Such a brave and inspiring
    lady! We’re thinking of you, Milalin…Hugs!

Allie

• posted by Marsie
    on

Busybee, hugs.

Milalin, echoing Marie and Allie, hope you’re ok xx

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Im late checking in this week. Unfortunately no loss, but a gain 🙁
    Not sure what is going on as I was eating and drinking more over Christmas and new year, put on about 3kg, was able to lose most of it by 8 Jan, but since then have gained 1.5kg again, despite being mainly back on plan! I’m wondering if it is a “delayed reaction” from the Xmas/NY calories. Anyway will keep on going, hopefully a loss to report for our final week, otherwise this will be one of those Challenges where I weigh more at the end than I did at the start!

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi Marie, Allie, Marsie and more. I’m feeling very slack not writing or thanking everyone for previous comments and wishes. I managed to get away to the Blue Mountains on Saturday. Just overnight as we were a bit concerned with these continuing out of control blood pressures. Anyway it still rose over 210 on Sunday even though my sister drove. On Tuesday it went higher again . Finally I was called back to hospital and given another inc in my meds and a new one that hopefully will do the trick. I’ve been very symptomatic too. So very unpleasant. It’s been all I could do to read everyone’s reports. I’ve pretty much stuck to the concept but not the calories. Lots of painkillers have interfered with my daily habits and my fluid levels have been all over the place. So I’m feeling I haven’t lost but I’m only weighing at dialysis and I’ve been up but hopefully it’s only fluid weight, desperate to get the BP down before surgery . Anyway it will be interesting when they take my huge polycystic kidney, what that weighs… I’ve bought supplies for hospital and plan to portion nuts before I go in. I’ve also stocked up on salmon and tuna to take. I’ve put the word out that visitors can bring me fresh berries. I know my daughter and sister will bring them. Mentally I’m ready for this. I had hoped to lose a bit more but I’ll be extra motivated after the initial recovery as I want to lose more before transplant. At least I know that I have eaten really nutritious food and my bsl, phosphorus, potassium and HB are good. I haven’t got an HBA1c yet but my daily no’s are much improved. Waiting on today’s blood result now. Thank you all so much for all of your support. I love reading everyone’s posts but I admit I’ve been getting a bit lost following everyone’s progress . I’ve got the feeling a number of us, me included have been a bit slow to really ‘ bite the bullet’ after the holiday period. I am definitely looking forward to the next challenge even though being in hospital for a while will provide an added challenge. Wishing everyone success and good health.

• posted by Flick
    on

Hi Milalin, Sounds like you are as well prepared as coukd reasonably be expected! Great blood results, and all that nutritious healthy food has got to be a good thing. All the best,

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi Allie and thank you for your lovely words but I’m sure I’m just doing what any of you would. I wanted to say that the celebrations don’t phase me at all already in the WOL. I’ve got that licked I’m so pleased that’s been really easy! However, I do struggle with emotional eating and like others have mentioned, that’s a continual struggle. I’ve caught myself, more than once this week eating mindlessly after finishing a meal. Not carbs but high fat : nuts, extra cheese, a sausage. My frustration re the continuing high BP and more recently concern in case it leads to the surgery being postponed. Also, family issues as my Dad has just gone into permanent care have all left me feeling a bit out of control. At least reading other people’s struggles and successes here, I haven’t felt alone. Lots have small improvements have definitely become normal so I know I’m on my way and I just need more patience. You are very inspiring and always so positive and generous. Thank you, you are my weight loss hero!

• posted by Milalin
    on

Thanks Flick. I plan to give a weight update before I go to hospital as well, so I have a starting point for the next challenge, there’ll be a bit of cheating there as I expect the huge kidney to be heavy and a bonus weight loss. All the best, thanks again. I can’t wait to be less self obsessed and join in the conversations more here, after surgery x

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning all,

today 129.3lb, amazingly, holding fairly steady in the low 9s in spite of poor food choices.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. You lot are the best!

Today’s challenge is not to hit the sugary stuff or scarf down massive chunks of cheese. Can’t remember the last day when I managed to resist. It probably wasn’t that long ago but it FEELS like it was.

I am so tired at the moment, it is a huge trigger. Need to work on bedtimes.

Milalin, wishing you well for your op and your preparations. xxx

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi Mokovex and thank you! I’m a cheese demon too. That’ll be easier to avoid in hospital. Arggghh trying to see some positives…

• posted by JackieM
    on

58.7kg, yay after 2 days of not weighing and steady eating. The scales seem to say 58.x more often than not now, so it’s teeny weeny steps down to the 57kg goal. Main strategies:

minimum 12 hrs fast at night, usually manage more (after 15kg can get counterproductive for me). I do find stopping eating in evening a struggle, I find it helps to think ‘right, 8 o clock, if I stop now I can eat in the morning at 10.30. Headology!)

So many veggies!

So many seeds!

More mindful fat intake (butter and cheese and cream and creme fraiche)

Almond milk means tea instead of cream in coffee (when I break fast).

Not eating dinner if I’m not hungry – so if I snack mid afternoon (peanut butter for example) then I stop. Unless I need more veg, then I have that,

• posted by JGwen
    on

To those struggling with the desire to nibble in an evening, I have found that taking up kitting again works for me. I have picked up a simple pattern which is for a large square which then forms a cushion cover, so whenever I feel like wandering into the kitchen to find something to nibble while watching TV I pick up the knitting instead. Its a pattern which is easy to follow so I can do it while watching tv, sewing isn’t as easy as a distraction as I would need to focus on the stitches so can’t do it while watching an interesting TV program.

Have also been sad enough to research the number of cals burned by knitting. Given how much of a workout a large piece gives my arms its surprisingly only 65cals per hour, but every little counts.

• posted by VictoriaM
    on

Hi JGwen,

I agree, in my case it’s crochet not knitting, but same principle. If you want something simple, hospitals always want little tiny caps for prem babies (plenty of patterns on line). If you want something a bit more complex they also want octopus because the babies can cuddle the head and grip the legs rather than gripping the wires in their arms.

• posted by Verano
    on

For me it’s jigsaws! Love your idea VictoriaM will look into that.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Thanks for the idea VictoriaM, I don’t think too many kitted cushion covers will be that useful with a couple of dogs and cats around the house. May take a little practice though, I think the one time as a child I tried to make a hat for myself it ended up a strange triangular shape. :-)) I know my step in mum makes small items for sale to support a charity she is involved in, so I could also ask her if she needs any extra items. – There were some crochet butterflies for sale at the local craft fair the other week and i was fascinated by the effect they had managed to create using different threads for the wings.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hi all – hope you don’t mind me crashing in. I’ve noticed these 4 week threads and wondering if I can participate in the next one? Does it start on the 24th?

Thanks

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Shansu

These 4 week challenges usually start on and end on Tuesdays – so the next one will start on Tuesday, 23rd Jan.

I think the suggested new title is “Keeping carbs at bay over Valentine’s Day” – suggested title courtesy of topcac – sounds good to me, too, Marsie – so look out for that.

But you’re welcome to join in on this one for the last few days – might help over the weekend!

Marie

• posted by Flick
    on

Hi all, well after that very disappointing weight spike I’ve now had two drops bringing me back into the healthy weight range and this morning to 66.3kg, exactly 12kg from my starting point. I’m not sure what to attribute it to – probably just a normal whoosh effect but I have walked a little more although on restricted activity also sat around more 😃. Dinner out one day so I fasted for about 22 hours in the lead up but still managed to eat 750 cals. So who’s to know.

Anyway, very hot weather spell on its way here so stay cool fellow east coast Australians and HYDRATE 😃.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Well done Flick! Healthy weight range!

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Milalin – that’s a lot of things to contend with right now – but in your posts you always manage to pull out the positives, (even if you don’t think you do!) so I agree with Allie, you are one impressive woman.

As Flick says all that nutritious, real food is going to help. Bloody BP, though, eh. Glad to hear you’re ready – you do sound ready – you also sound super-organised with the salmon and tuna and visitor berries!

Hmm, I also think someone will need to check the rules to see if the kidney weight loss can count!!!

Take care x

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi Marie, you are so generous. Everyone is fantastic here, supporting me and each other. It’s such a pleasure to open my emails and read all the latest posts. Now, as for the kidney weight, I’ll take bets, we are talking kilos… since I’m just above the weight limit for transplant surgery it will bring my BMI under, its never considered when my BMI is calculated. And remember I’ll still have another ‘evil twin’ to contend with. Actually, I think the 2nd one ( ie remaining )is the one affecting my BP. So much as I hate surgery, I’m hoping it’ll eventually be removed too. You know I’ll be back, more determined than ever, once I initially recover, to lose, to prepare for transplant next. I need to be as ‘fighting fit’ for that and my new life, also to honour the gift of time from my donor..
    I’m still almost a week out but time is going fast now as I’m so busy . I’ll still be on here when I can and I look forward to updating you all. I plan to weigh in for the next challenge, I don’t expect I’ve lost now, and I’ll be honest regarding the kidney weight. Thanks again to you, Marie, and all the crew. Together we will eventually get to where we want. I can’t express how much support here is helping me. I hope I’m not annoying too many, raving on…
    I don’t tend to talk about this in my everyday life. Best wishes to everyone as we approach the end of this challenge!

• posted by Marsie
    on

Was so tired after a full, but definitely fun, day with grandson and one of his matesi.e. car; train; dinosaur discovery show in convention centre; walk over to Elizabeth Quay for lunch (hamburgers for all, minus the bun for me); walk around the Quay while the boys expended their energy climbing and jumping everything possible; walk back to the dinosaurs for a conducted “tour” which, happily, the boys enjoyed; then the reverse journey home. Made cuppa and fell into a chair for a while. Other than dealing with some business, I didnt check emails or the forum so just catching up now.

Milalin, I’ll speak mainly to you today. I had such a shock to read that your kidney condition was polycystic. I have never met anyone else with this diagnosis although I was told it was not rare. In 1998 my right kidney was removed along with the attached polycystic tumour, initially thought to be benign but later biopsy proved it to be polycystic carcinoma. It was originally picked up as a tumour arising from the liver and attaching to the kidney. (I had been to my GP for a referral to a gynacologist expecting a hysterectomy). MRI could not prove otherwise but surgery showed that the tumor in the kidney had grown so large it had pushed the liver out of place – it was essentially draped over the top of the tumour and the kidney had been forced down as far as it was possible to go.

Happily for me the professor/surgeon was competent and all was removed intact. He messed up the hysterectomy, but that’s another story, lol. Again, happily for me, it was then, and remains, only the one kidney affected. I’ve since had melanoma and other skin cancers but nothing affecting any internal organ. And I am well.

So, Milalin, I can certainly empathise with you but also sympathise that you have so many more complications. You are in my thoughts. 💝🙅Marilyn

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning all,

today -0.2lb 😀

Better news is that I managed to keep my paws off biscuits cake and cheese. It was because it was a go-go-go day but I did have the opportunity to have cake and I passed. I fully attribute this to returning to the forum and posting. It is no coincidence that it goes better for me when I do this, and I start to lose my way when I don’t.

I am off to the osteopath this morning which I am more than excited about. I have a permanent headache and this chap has the reputation of being able to fix things other people can’t. This is treatment 3 and it’s working! My headaches definitely contribute to my fatigue which fuels my cravings, so hoping that pain reduction will result in greater resilience against the carb monster.

Flick – well done on the loss 👍👍
    Shanshu – If you are joining us on the final leg of this thread – welcome ✋ or if not, see you on the next one 😀
    Milalin – Really glad this is a place where you can talk about what is going on, you are definitely not “raving on”, your posts seem honest, thoughtful and considered.

go well. x

• posted by JackieM
    on

58.4kg, new personal low. Slowly slowly, nearly nearly, its said 58 before, will it say 57 soon?! Xx

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Milalin – I also wanted to add my very best wishes to you for your upcoming surgery. It’s reassuring to see that Marsie has faced what you are facing now and that she been through it and is well. Very pleased for you, Marsie!

I’ve had another good week (I hope the scales reflect how I feel) however, the cold makes me crave hot stodge! It’s not a bad craving, but I feel all tense inside, hunched up against it and the cold, rather than relaxed… I hope that makes sense?!

Will post my results tomorrow…

Good luck everyone!

Kazzee xx

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hi all – thanks for the welcome. Good luck with your last few days and I’ll join you on the 23rd 🙂

• posted by marie123
    on

Flick – big congratulations for getting into the healthy weight range. That’s brilliant!

Jackie – I still have to translate kilograms into stones & lbs but that loss translates well – you’re so close to that target weight

Mokovex – good to hear the treatment seems to be working. Keeping going on BSD while fighting pain and fatigue must be so hard. Good going on the cake front.

Marsie – that must have been a horrible time for you – glad it’s in the past x
    Also, I definitely need a grandson!

Got weighed this morning and might have a small but significant result for next week’s weigh-in – but not sure I dare do anything now except hold my breath until Tuesday.

Feels like we’re getting back into the swing of things. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

• posted by JackieM
    on

Marie123 – I am a bit hazy on kg to stone, I check it and then forget, anyhow, it turns out I am about 9st 3. And 57kg is about 9stone. Apparently I could lose another 10kg (down to 7stone 2) nd still be in a healthy BMI range, but I am definitely not up for that! What would be left of me?! Although I never thought I’d be this small, so I guess as long as I eat healthily I won’t wprry too much if it goes down more. Like people have been saying, the new ‘normal’ is bigger than the old normal.

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi Marylin, I’m pleased to read you are enjoying good health now. Reading your story it makes it all the more important we continue on this WOL to protect ourselves. Your diagnosis at the time must have been shocking and scary. My disease affects both kidneys and is called ADPKD it is not rare as genetic disorders go and some people live their whole life unaffected. The kidneys push on all the other organs from the groin to the lungs giving a ‘pregnant looking’ shape. I’m so ready for Thursday now, I just want it over xx

• posted by Milalin
    on

Thanks Mokovex x

• posted by Milalin
    on

Than you Kazzee xx

• posted by marie123
    on

Jackie – Yes, from a previous post I think we are similar heights. I’m 5′ 2″ and my BMI range goes from 7st 3lbs to 9st 11lbs (approx. 46kg to 62kg). Even as a slim 19 year old I was never 7st 3lbs. My natural weight then was between 8st 4lbs and 8st 7lbs (52kg – 54kg).

I’m a whisker away from the top of my healthy weight range. Once there I’ll aim for 9st. Then, I’ll see.
    I’ve also been measuring my body fat & visceral fat levels, so these, and my waist measurement, will help me determine my goal weight. More recently, I’ve been concentrating on getting a better balance into my diet – as you say being healthy, in the end, is what it’s all about.

I know you’re on top of all these things, Jackie. You’ve done so well, and I’ve no doubt you’ll get the cholesterol sorted, too.

NB Your doctor sounds great.

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning all,

today -0.8lb, 😀

Picked at some pizza yesterday, but trying not to be derailed. Need not to be all or nothing.

Have a good one today.

x

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Hello everyone, I’m still holding steady at 81.4kg. However, I am fasting today and into tomorrow so that should kickstart some weightloss again. I’m actually doing it not so much for the weightloss (although that will be a good side benefit) but because I fell off my horse last night and am suffering some pain, inflammation and bruising, and I am curious to see if fasting will get my body into repair mode and maybe that will help me heal faster than usual. I haven’t fallen off in almost 3 years, so I was overdue, but it certainly doesn’t get easier as I get older!

Milalin, good luck with your surgery and hopefully you’ll have a quick recovery after!

• posted by Milalin
    on

Hi arcticfox and thanks for your good wishes. Hoping you get over your fall quickly too! X

• posted by JulesP
    on

Hi all, I haven’t posted for a week as I’ve totally gone to pot again, when I fall off the wagon I’m often too ashamed to go near the forums. My daughter went back to uni a week ago so comfort eating seems to have set in, an absolute carb fest, too much to mention. Every morning I tell myself this is the day I get back on it and usually have a decent lunch then go mad for rubbish food the rest of the day. So, obviously no longer in the 9’s. Hopefully posting and coming clean in here will help me back onto track. I’m now going to treat myself to a week’s worth of catch up on your posts, lovely silver lining. Hope you’ve all been doing well. Jx

• posted by Shanshu
    on

I’ve just been reading all the posts from the last four weeks – everyone is so supportive, it’s lovely.

Good luck for the last two days and especially good luck and best wishes to Milalin for your surgery.

I’m looking forward to talking to all of you more in the coming weeks.

• posted by Milalin
    on

Thanks a lot Shanshu x

• posted by Sandy47
    on

Welcome Shanshu, you’ll find lots of support here.

Milalin, all the best for your upcoming surgery, we’re all thinking of you and sending big hugs x

Please log in or register to post a reply.