ZOOMING INTO SEPTEMBER TOGETHER! – 4 WEEK CHALLENGE ENDS 4TH SEPT

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Scottishlass
    on

5lbs off!!!!!!!!
    13lb total for the 4wk challenge
    Makes up for 0 last week
    Bring it on

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Guys
    Ooh crikey I’m back what an awful couple of weeks moving. We closed down the house in Kent that our son was living in and moved them all up here to Norfolk. Well my husbands back went during the first trip, poor devil, so all the packing, driving and moving was done by me.😂
    Fortunately working on the building site that the Norfolk home is has made me very strong. Because I certainly needed it.
    Looking at myself now my bingo wings have gone bril for a 60 year old, but my weight has only gone down 3 1/2 pounds since I started a couple of weeks ago but it’s down rather than up, and my body is much more toned in the past couple of months and muscle I’m told weighs heavier than fat😳
    Needless to say I’m only just coming out of the full on exhausted numb feeling, and fortunately my lovely johns back is improving with the help of his wonderful chiropractor
    The morning and evening here are chilly so I’m back on the plan properly, no moving excuses now for stuffing sanis and homemade pizzas down my guts, need to get going before it gets much colder as I find it much harder when it’s cold.
    I hope you are all having more success than me, I will aim to catch up with posts during this morning
    Jan 🙋

• posted by Dreamscometrue
    on

Wow well done Scottishlass! Onwards and upwards (or downwards as we say on here!). Janet sounds like you are seeing success in los of ways despite all the chaos: remember it’s not just about numbers but also how we look and feel – and it sounds like you’re in pretty good shape.

ClarinetCathy hope you get everything sorted out soon with your car. It’s so frustrating that these things take so long and just impact on everything else. Be good to see you on the next challenge and I remembered something you said a while back about treating a new start as if it’s the first time. As you know I’ve been on and off for a while now so last night took the book to bed with me and read most of it through again. I’m really going to try and pretend to myself that this 4 week challenge is my first BSD and put the same effort and diligence in. Whether my body believes me and steps up with that lovely rapid initial weight loss is another matter 😉

See you all on the other side …..

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi sue blue
    I will definitely join the new group, thanks for setting it up
    Final weigh day tomorrow for us all good luck everyone 🙋
    I’m of to plan my BSD menu for the week and shop for it, and get my pooch to the vets so a much easier day 😃😃😃
    Jan🙋

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Natalie I’ve only tried 2 flavours so far, the blackcurrant and blueberry one, and a rose lemonade, both quite nice although my sense of taste (and smell) is off at the moment. I’m looking forward to trying some of the other flavours – woolies have them on sale this week, they are 1/2 price, so I might stock up.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Well done Scottishlass, 13lbs is an awesome result!

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Final week’s weigh in shows a 3.4kg, or 7.5lb loss for me over the past 4 weeks.
    I realise that the majority of this has been in the past week, while I’ve been unwell, but this loss has spurred me on and I feel like I’m in the right mindset now for the next challenge.
    See you in the Zoom towards October thread!

• posted by ClarinetCathy
    on

SueBlue- great weight loss ! Sorry you’ve been ill but like you say, it has spurred you on. I’ve had another gain and my weight today is the highest it’s been for a long time! That too has spurred me on so I am going to head over to the new challenge, post my weight and start afresh! Well done to the September losers! Keep on plodding on everyone who hasn’t seen what they’d hoped for (me)!

• posted by eatingforlife
    on

Hello – I’m recording a 3.9kg loss over the past 4 weeks. Keep on keeping on everybody into the next challenge. I’m looking forward to it!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Morning fellow zoomers
    Hope you are all well. 😊
    Well weigh in for the first month shows a measley loss if 4 1/2 lbs so takes me down to 17 st 1 1/2 lbs, for me that is feeble, as I am normally a very fortunate fast looser. Anyway with the month I’ve had that’s bril so 😃
    So for September I’m pushing on towards a goal of a loss of 16 lbs to take me into the high 15 st. I’m aware that I always find this plan harder when it’s colder so I want to get it gone as soon as. 💃💃💃
    See you on the September side 🙋 Jan

Please log in or register to post a reply.