Where and how are you old timers from 2-3 years ago?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by HappyLife
    on

There were many of us on the bsd800 plan a couple years ago and it seems I can’t find any of them here. Are you here and if yes, how are you?
    Irene? Sunny?

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi HappyLife and Welcome back !
    I am fairly new as I started BSD in September 2018 but there are lots of people still on the forums who you may know
    SunnyB
    Verano
    ClarinetCathy
    Violinist
    Sunshinegirl and of course Allie and Esnecca
    Have a look on the One week at a time thread and also Kazzee’s Roadtrip to Easter and you will find lots of experienced ‘oldtimers ‘on there !

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi there, HappyLife! Scroll on down to the “positives” thread…You will find Sunny and Verano there. Californiagirl
    is still here too!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hello HappyLife, I’m coming up to my 3 year anniversary. Still diabetic and still a bit over my ideal weight but keeping very well and using less and less meds these days. I think without this diet plan I would be still struggling to keep my blood glucose under control, lost the feeling in my toes (it did happen but I have got it back) and be on more meds than ever. I intend to keep on keeping on….

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hi Sunshine-girl,

Good to see you here and glad you’re doing so well!! 💕

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey HappyLife … good to see you! Esnecca returned to the forum very recently, so it seems like a few ‘old timers’ are resurfacing suddenly. Following on from the unfailing support I received on my journey, I’m still hanging out here trying to give a bit back – mainly on the weekly and Positive Thoughts threads. Reached my target weight and maintaining for pretty much two years now, with the odd little blip upward, which is quickly dealt with by returning to the 800. Hope things are going well for you and that we might see you on other threads too.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

I’m still here but not posting or reading as much as I used to. Having said that I may be back for a while because in have some excess to shift and that is always easier with the gang to help tug you back on the wagon when you fall off. Good to see some more early adopters still out there.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

I’m still here also but just not posting as much as I used to – although I still enjoy reading everyone’s posts in the morning with my coffee.
    Am pleased to report that I am continuing in remission and remain off the insulin. Am keeping to the 20g carbs because I feel that I would just go back to needing meds and insulin if I increased my carbs. Blood sugars continue to improve on this regime and I am often in the 4s during the day.

I absolutely love this way of eating – which is another reason why I don’t want to increase the carbs.

Main problem is that I feel so full of energy that I have taken on lots more clients – which leaves me short of time and is the reason that I am not posting a lot.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

MnM and Krysia – lovely to know you are still about and keeping an eye on us! MnM, I know your wisdom will be much appreciated if you decide to rejoin us. Keep going everyone!

Please log in or register to post a reply.