What Food? Fussy Eater

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mags Gardner
    on

Peoples advice is to follow the book for recipes and the recipes on this site but struggling as a very fussy eater.. At the moment Living on Greek yogurt & strawberries, chicken salad and turkey stir fry along with omelette and beans eight weeks is a long time to eat the same thing has anyone any basic food ideas, not a fan on veg just the standard carrots, onions etc.. tried the shepherds pie recipe with oat/gram flour but left awful taste in mouth all day the mushroom soup was quite nice please any basic food ideas would be most welcome.. 🙂

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Mags. Do you like other berries/fruit as well as strawberries? Can add blueberries/blackberries to your yoghurt also. Or a small bit of cream to the berries!
    I am not really a fan of veg either but you could try putting any veg into a soup. It masks the taste awfully well and I have to admit I enjoy it! You can add a vegetable and chicken stock cube and it’s really tasty, tastes a lot of the chicken, and hot and filling.
    Another thing I enjoy is smoked salmon, this is nice with a poached egg in the morning, or a bacon rasher if you aren’t into fish.

I love snacking on cheese and nuts, babybels, soft cheese, any slices of cheese, pine nuts, pistachios, almonds, raw cashews. Have you tried the ploughmans lunch recipe? You can substitute it with different things.

hope some of this helps 🙂 but I am going largely on my own tastes!

Please log in or register to post a reply.