Week One and Counting

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by General Dogsbody
    on

Have made it to the start of week two – my blood sugar has gone down from 8:8 to 6:8 and my weight has gone down by 14 pounds…..somehow don’t think that I will lose that amount of weight every week…would be nice though wouldn’t it! Think I know what I am doing now lots of veggies, fruit (but none that I love) minimum carbs though am still eating some rice as it seems to be a family favourite but am stopping the bread, potatoes and pasta. Looking forward to the coming week.

• posted by Frog
    on

Well done Dogsbody that’s amazing!
    You’ll end up more greyhound than great dane at that rate!

• posted by JCH187
    on

That’s amazing, I’m on day 3 and struggling with feeling hungry today so posts like this keep me going, well done you!

• posted by General Dogsbody
    on

Thanks all … when I feel hungry and want to raid the fridge/freezer etc I think of my Hubby who is already a Type 2 Diabetic, he said there was no way I would be able to stick to this diet red rag and bull are three words whicj spring to mind. My next appointment with Doc is in August for a Diabetic Test (am borderline) and want to show her the progress I am making with blood sugar /weight / colesterol / blood pressure!

Please log in or register to post a reply.