Week Four or is it Week One??!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by General Dogsbody
    on

Posted last week that I was disappointed with results… me only eating an apple during the day with hot water to keep me going … got replys which told me I was wrong!! have taken advise to heart and have now started to have fruit and natural yogurt for breakfast, a small hard boiled egg with beetroot tomato and carrot sticks at lunch time and tonight having a stir fry (of sorts) with a small pork chop, then a small glass of Coconut Milk at supper time … not sure about the coconut milk yet but at 20cals for 100ml think I might put up with it! Wish me luck have a long way to go with weight loss as well as getting sugar levels in the safe zone but I have the confidence that I can do it!!

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello again General, I hope that my sharing was seen as a criticism last week but it sounds like you will be successful in the end. Healthy eating took me some time to get used to but I am “cured” now most of the time. I can eat all sorts and occasionally have to adjust a day or so but I am maintaining my new lower weight in week 18 with any major problems. All the very best for now…

• posted by Frog
    on

Hope it goes well Dogsbody – let us know how you get on with version 2! I’m sure you won’t get the hunger pangs.
    I bought coconut milk the other day because I saw some in the supermarket and I’d seen it mentioned on here – not sure what to do with it yet!

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Dogsbody – is trying to spread your food across the day working better for you?

When I started I found I could skip breakfast occasionally without problems.
    I’m now I’m finding this a bit harder, and finding I’m hungry if I have a very light breakfast (poached egg and asparagus was lovely though!) – I’m now aiming for breakfast to be around 200, and it’s often my carbiest meal of the day.

• posted by General Dogsbody
    on

Hi Frog, thanks for asking…yes am finding things a bit easier now, I eat my breakfast at work as it takes at least an hour for me to get to work and I suffer from a jippy tummy!! Have had fruit (bramley apples/strawberries & raspberries all stewed together) for breakfast with natural yogurt then a small salad at lunch time. Blood sugar still not coming down too drastically was 7.1 this morning and I said no to roast potatoes yesterday! this week I am going to test my blood before and after main meal, will let you know how things pan out.
    Good news though have lost another 4 pounds this week – 23 pounds lost on 4 weeks only another *** to go!! Good luck to you and have a great week.

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi
    glad that things are working better for you now, that’s great, and congratulations on the weight loss.
    I had a fasting blood test this morning, so ended up having a tomato and mozzarella salad for breakfast and porridge for lunch (with cherries in, delicious!)

Please log in or register to post a reply.