Week 2.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Auntyflab
    on

Hi all
    Still no carbs for me. I’m not diabetic and not strictly sticking to 800 calories. I’ve had no bread rice potatoes or pasta and I feel fantastic. I’ve eaten meat fish cheese yoghurt and a shed load of veg (cauliflower is my favourite) and a bit of fruit. Watermelon strawberries and satsumas. I’m also enjoying pulses. I am sleeping well I’ve loads of energy and I’ve lost that sluggish feeling I usually get by lunch. My husband is insulin dependent type 2 and has lost 7lb in one week and has cut his insulin and bms are normal. I’ve definitely lost weight around my tummy. (I can see my c section scar for first time in 19 years lol). We will keep going and let you know our results. Thanks.

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

Tell your husband to keep on the eating plan. I have been on it 6 1/2 weeks and my blood sugars are normal. I have kicked type 2 and he can do it too. I feel great. You guys are doing great.

• posted by Winifred
    on

Wow, that’s wonderful. I’ve only lost 2K, encouraging. I don’t think I’m doing it properly, and possibly eating to much. better start weighing portions.

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

I do weight my food and keep a food diary. I try to get in 10,000 steps a day on my Fitbit. I am so happy I made the decision to do this. Hang in there and don’t give up! This board has a lot of support.

• posted by Winifred
    on

I’ll start weighing. Out for breakfast and had some bread yesterday, horrors but difficult to resist. Bad decision, but interesting as it made me hungry, so if I wanted it there’s proof the hidden sugar does increase appetite. Out for breakfast again today, and NO bread.

Please log in or register to post a reply.