Very Happy with first weigh in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by chicagobear
    on

I couldn’t believe I lost 7 pounds in the first week !! I was only hungry when I should be, didn’t crave sugar, had slight headache from the sugar withdrawal…. very satisfied with small snacks – wow! Very motivating.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi chicagobear
    wow, congratulations. 7 pounds lost – what a great start and a great motivator to keep going. You’ve got this!
    Best wishes for next week. Keep posting and let us know how you’re doing.
    Jennie

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Well done Chicagobear. That’s brilliant. Whatever you’re doing keep it up. It’s obviously working

• posted by GowardToli
    on

My nutritionist immediately told me that the main thing is to stick to the diet schedule, and perform proper physical exercise. We even started a special planer for proper nutrition https://onplanners.com/planners/best-food-planners-healthy-eating , in which the nutritionist prescribed my diet along with calories of foods so that we could break the nutritional value by the day. It made me feel good, well fed and full of energy.

Please log in or register to post a reply.