Two meal plan works for me

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Purple rose
    on

Hi WoodDuckie,
    You are unbelievable, thank you for sharing your beautiful story and thoughts.

A courtesan in love used to ride for days to get to a special place, just to find a few violets flowers for his heart chosen, for his beloved and precious love.
    The violets were the rarest, only a brave a devoted courtesan was going to win her heart ❤️
    So many tried before, none of them returned with a bouquet of violets.
    He has always been climbing to her balcony in the middle of the night, kneeling and offering her a precious bouquet of violets, sign of his undying love.
    Nothing has changed!
    Extraordinarily things happen because of love ❤️
    Keep the hope about the microwave, if it meant to be, it will be yours 😁.
    Good luck 🍀 🍀🍀

• posted by Purple rose
    on

I leave you with beautiful verses…..
    When our love
    Was new you promised
    We will never part
    When he gave me Lilacs And Violets
    I gave him my heart
    But that was once upon a time
    When all your love was mine.
    Happy weekend everyone!!

• posted by BeanSprout
    on

And in Scotland, a little Valentine verse was:
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
    If it wasn’t for you, my lips would rust
    🙂

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Only in Scotland, eh, BeanSprout, – brilliant!

PurpleRose – sadly, I can’t remember anything about the boy (it was quite a long time ago). I just remember the fluttery excitement in my tummy as I wrote the verse xx
    WoodDuckie – fingers crossed on the microwave

This thread does make me smile.
    Jennie

• posted by Purple rose
    on

🇺🇸🏆🏈❤️👍🎊🎈🎉😄♥️🇺🇸
    It’s all about planning!

• posted by Purple rose
    on

Gem 💎 of the day:
    Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently .
    For the one thinking 🤔 about to start a new chapter and for the one who wants to restart the new chapter, here is an idea and an opportunity.
    According to folklore, these are the next five best days to begin diet to lose weight, based on the Moon’s sign 🌙 Is this cool or what?
    Feb 20, 2019
    Feb 25, 2019
    Mar 24, 2019
    Mar 29, 2019
    Apr 20, 2019

• posted by Purple rose
    on

Hi BeanSprout,
    The verse is quite powerful.
    That little verse from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, reminds me of something similar, a parody by George Monteiro.
    Celebration of love 💕 is coming soon, on 14th.

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi Jennie10! Thanks for your crossed fingers! My D-I-L checked HER local supermarket branch and . . . sourced the second last microwave on their shelves 🙂 . . . and it was reduced $10!! (Many will know Aldi’s have special items everyweek and if you get it your fortunate . . . if not there arent any refills coming the next week!!!) I was SO HAPPY!!!!! Yesterday was spent exchanging machines – one to the recycle one unpacked and in situe . . . downside . . .? I have had three nights of little or no sleep so head is foggy/tired and patience is almost non-existent . . . so was in no mood for anything requiring decision making nor functionality. Exchange of the machines then led to reorganising kitchen bench(es) . . . relocation of the condiments/ teabags/tealeaves/cocoa – then the nuts containers plus the fruitstand . . . as slight changes to the microwave venting locations no longer permits the tray holding the first set of these items which used to sit on top the old one 🙂 So kinda like kneebone connected to the thigh bone domino effect took up a good few hours . . . Up side . . .? The unscheduled kitchen reorganisation and extra cleaning sees everything in THAT area looking VERY nice and fresh 🙂 Quite obviously it needed doing more than I thought 🙂 Now I just need to get the sleeping pattern rejigged . . . Have a great day all 🙂

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi WoodDuckie
    Yes, I read on one of the other threads that you’d got one. Was going to post on there but you beat me to it! What a bargain. My husband has gone to Aldi a few times for one of their offers but to date has always come back empty-handed. He lives in hope.
    Your whole re-organising the kitchen bench did make me laugh – ‘kneebone connected to the thigh bone’. I am that woman, too.
    If I don’t catch you before, all the best for the ‘endo’ appointment on Monday

Purple rose – how are you my friend?

• posted by AuroraMagic
    on

WoodDuckie – you could just put the old microwave out to pasture through Freecycle (. com) – all things are offered or taken for free. 🙂
    Mind there are many microwaves that get offered too! 🙂
    I plod on with my diet but having spent this week trying to set up a new program and back on hrt now I’ve noticed that I’m tired and hungry. Not an ideal combination! How much is one or the other I don’t know… but keeping to ‘good’ snack and will see how it settles.
    Not lost any weight for a while now … but I keep at it. Some days are better than others. 🙂
    Soemtimes I think I am on a maintance diet than one to lose weight but then I lose some. But I feel that I’m ‘yearning’ for ‘something’ and don’t know what ! Still I’m trying to be as good as I can through this ‘odd’ period.
    Happil I enjoy my food so no real desires to alther the diet. But I do / have simplified things. eg chick / fish / meat / eggs and veg. Usually have salad at lunch and often don’t bother with brekky or have some brunch – certainly on the weekends ! 😀
    Glad you are all plodding along too ! It just takes time, committment and perserverance ! 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.