thursday day one !!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tokyo14
    on

well i am prepared i have read the book , read the forum found as many recipes as i can weighed myself measured myself seen my gp !!!!!
    so i sit here now listening to the rain with my last cup of tea with two sugars and a bar of chocolate my last one !!!!
    i am nervous i must say my worry is i will do it and see no results but i have a vouce that says have faith !!!! so my meals are planned for tomorrow i am having weetabix( i know i shouldnt but my online shopping been delayed so no yoghurt and blueberries till mid afternoon salad with ham for lunch no sandwich and liver and veg for tea 3 lites of water and NO treats !!
    so wish me luck !!

• posted by josie53
    on

Good luck, i am day 4 and finding it ok. Am struggling with the exercise. Had a headache for the first 3 days its better today. Hoping to lose at least 3 stone, i shall think it is a small miracle if i get anywhere near it.

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi tokyo14,

Welcome to the BSD gang. Good luck on your first day, sounds like you’re all ready to go!
    If you follow the plan you will definitely succeed 😊
    Now put the chocolate down πŸ˜…

• posted by tokyo14
    on

i am afraid i ate the chocolate and enjoyed every last mouthfull as thats what it was the last mouthfull !!
    my aim is to get one week under my belt and hopefully some weight loss to spur me on to week 2
    hoping you get to your goal josie 53 sending you good vibes to get both you and me there !!

• posted by Giz
    on

Day one for me too tomorrow!!!😁😁😁

• posted by tokyo14
    on

then i wish you good luck too!! this time tomorrow we will be one down !!! have you sorted your menu ?

• posted by Giz
    on

All shopped and planned! Trying to source inulin at moment! 😁

• posted by Giz
    on

Hi tokyo14
    How you getting on? Mine very slow!! 5lbs off! 😬
    Not going to be a good weekend as out every night!! 😳
    Giz

• posted by tokyo14
    on

Hi
    had my weigh in this morning lost about 2.2 kg loss by sunday but on weigh in today put 0.2 kg back on i know not much but so disappointed wanted to have lost a bit more however decided to watch what i was eating write it down and do another week so in week two now keep thinking i wont get weighed till next thursday but bet i crack !!!! ha ha
    how you doing ? we seem to be losing the same ! x

• posted by josie53
    on

I’m almost frightened to weigh as i don’t feel any different. I think that next week i will have to follow the plan in the book. Today i have had

b donut peach 3 heaped teaspoon of greek yogurt a dozen or so raw cashews and a tease of seeds

l salad tuna tomatoes

d courgette roasted veg and pesto and some feta

i think that there is a lot of carbs in the roast veg [peppers mushrooms aubergine]

• posted by tokyo14
    on

i hope not as thats what i had for my tea !!!!
    have you lost any weight ? i was the same didnt want to step on the scales this morning !!!!

• posted by Giz
    on

Hi
    Well I started at 12.11:5, (80.5kg) was on 12 week Paleo then last Thursday switched to BSD! I weighed this morning expecting a gain ( as 4 glasses of red🍷🍷🍷🍷”grape juice” just jumped into my hand & mouth!!)
    I now weigh 12.4:5 lbs! 7 lbs off!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸΎ
    77.11kg😍😍😍
    I’m happy…. Now to carry on!!!!
    G c

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,

You seem to be weighing yourselves a lot and if your weight fluctuates you are disappointed.
    How about weighing every week, or every three days?
    Your weight will change hour by hour. It will go up for no good reason. Then you will lose loads when you don’t deserve to.
    Please don’t set yourselves up to be disappointed.
    Try and think that you are getting your bodies as healthy as you can.

I read that someone was eating their last bar of chocolate. It may not be. You may fancy a square or two of the dark chocolate if you have a craving. You may just crave a chocolate bar. Don’t kick yourselves. Enjoy it, acknowledge that you can’t do it all the time. Then come back to the diet.

I have been on the diet a handful of months now. Yup, I have had ups and downs. I have had crazy moments and zen like moments when the penny dropped.
    I am slimmer but more importantly, I am healthier, happier, more energetic and basically in a great place.

If you read my blog, today I have had a slice of toast, a bit of birthday cake. I have enjoyed it, not felt guilty. I acknowledge I cannot do this tomorrow, nor do I want to.
    So as they say, don’t sweat the small stuff,

Keep losing, keep moving, keep blogging, keep smiling

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by tokyo14
    on

hi Giz
    How you doing ?
    two weeks in now i did my weekly weigh in yesterday and another 1.4 kg down so lost 3.6kg in two weeks woo hoo !!
    on my way to my first goal another 2.9 to loose and then first goal hit
    hope your going well πŸ˜„

Please log in or register to post a reply.