The BSD Guardian Angels

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Kids meals are the worst thing, even in good restaurants they think parents will accept rubbish for the kids and mostly they are right.

But the snacks are a problem for me. I don’t eat after 7pm but I am eating nonstop between breakfast and 7pm since Easter.

I have a chair in the kitchen, maybe I’ll move back to the living room where there’s no food.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Oh Birdy! What flavor combinations!!! I’m afraid that my curiousity will get the better of me, and I’ll have to search
    back for your email listing if you are about to post photos from the grocery store tonight 🙂 Has the world gone
    mad?? Grocery stores have all become hazardous to our health! Sometimes I feel that we are all voices in the
    wilderness, yet we slog on, seeking converts wherever we can find them. Occasionally a newbie or a lurker will
    call me out as a “zealot” on these forums, but rather than being offended, I choose to accept this as a compliment!
    It’s been hard won, and I’m proud of it 🙂 Love your spirit, too!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Allie I know it is crazy! I will take pics of packets and ingredients! I am so glad I am in control of the shopping in my house. Don’t get me wrong I do allow my son to have chocolate now and again but the rest of his diet is healthy, even if if it is a little high in bread and pasta. He has two slices a day. I can’t get him into the lettuce wraps yet🤣.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Allie no need to search BSD&angels*&800£gmail&£com obvs take out the symbols🤣

• posted by On a mission
    on

My epic fail. Well after two hectic days I have fallen of the wagon today. I’ve had 2 biscuits and a packet of cracker type things. I’m bowing my head in shame. To be honest on MFP I had only had about 1250 calories over the last two days and I am on my feet for most of the day. I also for worked a 13 hour day yesterday and only had a 35 minute break. I was very light headed after work today. I think a was just genuinely in need of some food, but unfortunately I turned to the bad stuff! Back in it tomorrow!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Don’t worry hun it is not that epic of a fail! I ate a snickers last night. You have got this and stress is a massive pain in your ass. So please don’t be hard on yourself.(that will be our job🤣🤣 only kidding🤣🤣) Women have so much to put up with p, what with hormones, kids and jobs. Not getting at the men but I do think we have it harder, but then we also deal with it better🤣🤣🥰 birdy💞🦜

• posted by JGwen
    on

Since I started this WoE I always check out the trolleys of other shoppers looking for someone else eating low carb. – I have never met anyone.

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

On a Mission,
    A slip,yes but an epic fail? Unless you’re underselling the packet of cracker type things 😄. Was it a whole packet of chocolate digestives for example?
    You’ve survived a really hard couple of days and
    Tomorrow is another day. The butter is positively sliding off. That’s celebrate that.

• posted by On a mission
    on

Thanks ladies – I okay, I actually found the ‘confession’ quite lethargic. A bit like dusting yourself down and moving on. My lush chicken salad is all prepped for tomorrow lunch and all other meals planned.
    Ps – Tunnocks tea cakes are definitely my Achilles heal!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Skipping and on a mission I remember the tea cakes from birthday parties when I was I child and I know they have always been one of my fathers favourite but I prefer the caramel wafers by Tunnocks🤣.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Luckily none of these carb treats affect me, even the must-never-be-mentioned J. Cakes don’t happen to do it for me.

Sorry skipping, onamission, you can have them all to yourselves 😁

• posted by Birdy76
    on

I did look at the mini J cakes last night, but I walked away quite rapidly🤣

• posted by Esnecca
    on

I don’t want to disrupt y’all’s support circle in here which is a positive thing. I’m just going to throw out there that pining over whatever sugar foods you used to like best despite your best intentions is probably not going to be super helpful in fighting the impulse to eat them. I know, I know… I’m a broken record. Sorry!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Don’t apologise Essie I agree with you. Thank you 💞🦜 it is an insane way to go about it and yes just mentioning it really makes it stick in my head. I am going to stop.

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Lol, I was reading these posts and had decided to add my tuppence worth….if its tunnocks then it has to be caramel logs……but what I miss most is chocolate digestives, especially when they’re on special offer…….but then I read Essie’s post. Oops 🤐……..still couldn’t resist posting though……..

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Scottishgal we do have an email now too, so we can share pics and bits. Birdy 🦜💞

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Yes Birdy I’m contemplating sending my email but to be honest I’m a bit unsure about taking things off forum…….are there many people doing it? I wouldn’t like to miss out on anything lol. But you’d need to promise no pics of chocolate digestive lol. I even thought about buying the dark chocolate ones as they wouldn’t be as bad……but I checked the carbs ☹️

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Scottishgal

We have pics of my wardrobe. And Rob Lowe.

Don’t know which is the best incentive!

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Oooh I do love Rob Lowe 😍 Would be nice to see your wardrobe too though…….

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

I caved in…..Rob Lowe done it for me……email on its way lol

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Scottishgal it is not about going off of forum it is to go alongside for anyone who wants to join. Myself and the others would never leave this forum as it is home. Talking in here is invaluable to me and I am sure to the others as well. We love banter and silliness and that is not always what everyone else wants to read and I would hate to upset or offend anyone in here. It is a real life change and a struggle at times and everyone deals with it differently and they sometimes might not want to see the jest and I don’t blame them. I want to help, support everyone on here, there is nothing like this forum and I am so so grateful for it and the people in it. Birdy 💞🦜

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

I get that Birdy. I guess I’m just a bit apprehensive about on line security etc. Although I met OH on the internet so what’s the difference lol……..I’m game for it!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

You don’t have to worry as I am the only who will have your email if you so wish hun. I also met my OH on the internet. 💞🦜

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Hi Scottishgal, try again as Birdy hasn’t had your email yet. You need to remove the symbols from the email up a few posts.

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

I took out all the symbols…….and the 800…..oops. Will try again

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Bless ya Scottishgal 🤣

Please log in or register to post a reply.