The big losers support party ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Iโ€™ve developed this thread for myself to get committed but also for those who have a lot to loose like myself, as itโ€™s a long journey. It would be lovely to have some long term peeps to join in with the journey. I am experienced with this plan, I lost 3 stone in 2016-17 and put a bit back on, but have taken a few years out, and now have 7 stone ish to loose, but I would love to be joined by those who want a light hearted approach to loosing their weight, with gentle forgiving support for our deviations. I have noticed for some time the threads have moved away from how they were when I started in 2016 This thread aims to buck that trend, with its valuing all and everything. Like it was in 2016. I also like having a weekly weigh in so my weigh day is Thursdays, hope there are some who would like to join this thread and have some fun and laughs ๐Ÿ˜Š lucy

• posted by Anonymous
    on

With you there Lucy, love to join in and bring back the 2016 spirit,
    julesmaigret, greenjanet, bloke41,54andfatnomore, snoop, maharanikitten, captainlynne and a bunch of others were are my heroes and heroines. Would love to see nonnamary, canadaliz and many others..you know who you are…folk who’ve read MM’s books and are working their way through..fun and laughs essential..๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š
    ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘  swimsuit and shoes of the future

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Ooh remember that phrase from LuckyManeki and Tokyo cough drop something like โ€˜Jeans of the futureโ€™
    I have a pair hanging and Iโ€™m getting nearer to be able to get them on, but at the mo too much still popping out where the zip should be done up. Can you see it ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Iโ€™m on week 2 day 3 lost 11 1/2lbs with 102 1/2 lbs more to go and aiming for 2 more of the pesky blighters to be gone by my next weigh day ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Ooh yes and remember captain lynne my hero.
    In my humble opinion the ambassador for this plan. She lost the same as Iโ€™m aiming for, with beautiful loving dignity, she never preached this plan at anyone although a minister (pardon the pun) and was always so humble about her amazing achievement
    She was my absolute hero.
    She was part of the original team that was used in the research I believe. I saw a before and after photo of that was published along with the evaluations of the research.
    Ahh hope they are all well all those you mentioned.
    ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hello Lucy, I was on the verge of welcoming you back, but I couldn’t understand why I had no recall for any of your posts..
    I just clicked on “replies created”, and I find no history there apart from your posts today. I wish you the best, and
    hope that you become an active participant in the community this time out. Prior to joining, I lurked about for a
    few months, and joined shortly thereafter. The 2 experiences, being a lurker and then a participant, are very
    different experiences. You can’t really know the community until you become a part of it. Those that I admire
    and respect are the lovely ladies who are here day in and day out, generously sharing this adventure that we all call
    “life”, and being there for each other. I hope to be reading of your future successes, and sharing the celebration!

Allie

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi allicat
    Thank you for welcoming me to the thread Iโ€™ve started.
    Nope never posted here before too busy living a life, but Iโ€™ve followed the forums since 2016 and I was noticing a growing trend where all the threads are controlled by just a few.
    This stifles development and growth, so I wanted to recreate the 2016 model of exploration and excitement of the plan. For new people to find their own feet. So to speak.
    Fortunately for yourself you are in maintenance so a thread such as this will be boringly repetitive.
    But thank you for your comments anyway.
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi Towanda
    Do you use my fitness pal app itโ€™s absolutely indispensable and my biggest inspiration, it scans bar codes amazing and free to use great stuff.
    And I love the progress chart, I have a peek when Iโ€™m feeling weak willed and lurking around the carby stuff.
    ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—lucy

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi Lucy2k,
    Yes i have used my fitness pal since 2016 too..dead handy while recipe creating as well as entering food with barcodes..obviously am speaking of smoked mackerel, smoked salmon, crayfish tails etc,packaged non carb fresh food. I weigh every day, i know there’s a lot of variation on the fora around that..but i like to know..it’s my bit of control freakery. The ups and downs dont bother me as it’s the trend line i concentrate on as well as the nsvs (nonscalevictories)

Re Alliecat, I dont know if she’s back in maintenance yet as she told us all of a surprise weight gain of some pounds a couple of weeks ago? Not sure if it was wine creep or calorie creep or carb creep or all of the above but she said she was going back to a strict 800/20. Still i am sure she will let us know when she’s back to her target. Eternal vigilance is the name of the game..as we all know to our cost and gain.

Anyway onwards and upwards , weekly meals planned soj ust off to Lidl for a trip round the outside of the aisles, where all the good stuff resides. A tyneside version of a tuna nicoise tonight and greek yogurt, cottage cheese, quark, feta and ham for the break fast sometime tomorrow. Back to 16/8 after a wonderful hol up North

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Ooh I remember those NSV Loose pants, bigger pants going to smaller ones hehe
    I fortunate that I can loose very well on 50g carbs but had beans with my brunch today so need to se what I have left Iโ€™d like to have some carrot with my stir fry chicken and courgette.
    Of feed the garden, pants of the future hmmm keep that one in mind. When by the Buckie jar ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• posted by LouiseKangooroo
    on

Hey Lucy! Love your thread and your tone! Thatโ€™s the right attitude girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ
    I donโ€™t have enough to lose to join but Iโ€™ll cheer you up from the sidelines. Youโ€™ve got this! x

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Haha Louise kangeroo
    You made me chuckle you make it sound like you have to fill the turnstiles to get in not at all little hoppy, Iโ€™ve been reading your posts and you are a feisty lady, we can all party together the more wiggling the better, like slimming clubs that call exercise body magic or some such rubbish.
    Whenever anything good happens I always do the dance as a family we all do it. You stand up put your arms out in front and do like a side to side and round and round rowing action while wiggling your hips and grinning.
    Iโ€™m doing it every morning at the moment loving the plan.
    Ooh dear just reread all that sounds a bit mad ๐Ÿ™ƒ but hey thatโ€™s me bonkers
    Join us youโ€™re about the same stage as me I think.
    ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

After all we are all aiming for small pants, or perhaps you are too young to wear big knickers hehehe
    Ooh dear Iโ€™m pants mad today ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™there wasnโ€™t an emoji for pants ๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by Verano
    on

Ahh yes captainlynne was my heroine and guiding star too. I often wonder how sheโ€™s doing. She did come back very briefly a while back and I do hope she got over her blip and all is well.
    I wonder if when we started in 2016 it was like a โ€˜bright new worldโ€™ in front of us ,with us all being at beginning of something wonderful, and all having a huge amount of motivation to go with it.
    I still have my โ€˜trousers of the futureโ€™ on my wardrobe door ……. maybe one day!
    Best of luck on your journey Lucy.

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Ah Verano, i didnt namecheck you..but Bill, Frog, Mixnmatch, Seaside nana, Theodora it’s funny how the names come back…apologies to the hundreds there in 2016 i havent named..You were all so wonderful and i reckon you all still are…and hoping some of you occasionally dip in for a read, best wishes to you all. However your journeys have gone, you’ll always have my thanks for your help and support on my journey. When i was a lurker…you were my community and..gosh i miss you!

• posted by Verano
    on

Towanda believe me my journey is still a โ€˜work in progressโ€™ ! Yes there are so many who went boldly before us…..

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Better to be a work in progress than any of the alternatives?

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi Verano
    Thanks for your good wishes.
    Yes I feel that motivation thank goodness very compelling, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve had a big break so that restarting has a big impact canโ€™t be doing with loosing a couple of pounds a month.
    For me itโ€™s got to happen fast, Iโ€™m planning to have this done by spring. Ms everhopeful. ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™ or should I say ms smallpantsofthefuture hehehe seeing as I am in pants mode today hehehe
    Going to have chicken cooked in thyme and celery, cabbage carrots and gravy for dinner and try not to look at the Yorkshire puds
    ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Lucy, just before reading your post I read something on another thread where someone had jumped in to say his wife never needed to take diabetes medication ever again, just click on the link and watch the video. I have reported it but it brought back memories of the days before I found DrM and the BSD when I clicked on such a link and sat through 25 minutes of absolute drivel. How a tribe somewhere never had diabetes because they ate a certain berry, herb, whatever blah blah blah. After watching it I sat and cried. Cried because of my high numbers and cried for another dashed hope. So I approached DrM with some trepidation and a great big dollop of cynicism. That was in June 2016 and the rest is history. I am not an all or nothing person and cannot manage the 20g carbs but I do try my hardest to make this my way of life. Ups and downs apart I am in a much better place than I was 3 years ago. Good luck with your quest although you probably wont need it with your outlook and determination.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

hey All, it is STILL a bright new world โ€” this WOE has changed my health and my life forever.
    The program works brilliantly if you follow the general directions and even if you mess up, (as I did for so long in the beginning) as long as you keep going back to it over and over and just donโ€™t give up!!
    The amazing part is that it becomes a simple and sustainable way to eat and makes you feel good and energetic and in control โ€” something that I never thought could happen.
    This forum was never going to be static, it was always a work in progress as new friends joined and old friends stepped away.
    If you are a newbie or maybe just reading from the sidelines, please ignore the comments about it how โ€œit used to be betterโ€ and just start the program.
    Stay calm, post if you want to, and DONT QUIT!! This way of eating works. It can change your life.
    Please donโ€™t let the comments dissuade you from staying the course. Itโ€™s just noise. Your health and your happiness will benefit from this way of eating.
    I finally became friends with my body and now it is my loyal companion, support and friend. Before BSD, I thought my body was betraying me and I would never gain control.
    The good news is that it doesnโ€™t have to be that way. This way of living and eating WORKS.
    3 year veteran, Julia

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi sunshine girl
    Thank you for your good wishes, but Iโ€™m on this plan fast 800 because Iโ€™m not a diabetic. But Iโ€™m sure there would be many others interested thank you for thinking of me
    ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

I do agree CG/Julia. In 6 months I have reached a point where i last was over 10 years ago, and feel so much better, despite blips, which become ever more easily managed. I am the most contrary person, kicking against any kind of perceived control, but I for one am very grateful to those not too busy living a life to post some very helpful pointers. Which just made me think and reflect. And act.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi California girl
    Thank you for your good wishes but i think your post may have been meant to go elsewhere as Iโ€™ve been on this plan for three years so am fully aware of its benefits.
    The noise I think you are referring to was a unfortunate few of the posters getting told of complaining about some individuals on here being rather judgemental to them just because they were finding their own way, and doing naughty things like eating carbs, but they seem to all mostly have left the forums hence this thread for them to return as I was appalled that that behaviour was sanctioned by a small majority as being okay.
    Hence why I have come out and started this thread, as I believe everyone needs to go at their own pace. Also I disagree the threads I read in 2016 were very different from those presently running. There was humour and everyone was valued. Which I havenโ€™t seen in many of the current threads sadly. Well not for everyone.
    In the words of Gandhi. โ€œBe the change you wish to see in the worldโ€
    Thatโ€™s whatโ€™s happening here
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi towanda
    Howโ€™s your day been Iโ€™ve eaten everything and am at wait for ittttttttt. 787 caps and 50 carbs how bril is that
    So one more tea then start my fast until 12 tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—
    Hope we all have a good day tomorrow

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi CG
    “The program works brilliantly if you follow the general directions and even if you mess up, (as I did for so long in the beginning) as long as you keep going back to it over and over and just donโ€™t give up!!” Excellent example of warm and supportive and helpful, just what we need more of here. Sixturkeys excellent to be back in a positive place such as 10 years ago. Funnily enough i do the same thing..oh that’s the same weight as i was when i worked in york 10 yrs ago, oh it’s not been since newcastle in2002 i was able to do that. So wonderful to feel we’re rolling back the years. I still have some jeans of the past never mind the future JoTP and JoTF…onwards and upwards and they will be worn

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Haha jotp wants to spell check as hot pots heheh perhaps it means wait for it. Hot pants hehe
    Jotf. Wants to spell check as joyful
    See even spell check wants us to succeed hehe crikey Iโ€™m bonkers today
    And it even thinks of our pants

Cor go away Lucy youโ€™re irritating hehe

on

Hi Lucy,
    I wasnโ€™t actually writing for you. I am concerned that the anger and attacks and cleverly/politely-worded brushoffs will dissuade people who desperately need to try the BSD way of eating.
    I understand your frustration, but i donโ€™t agree that it was โ€œbetterโ€ before (Iโ€™ve been here since 2016 too) and that kind of comment will put people off from trying the diet or participating in the forums.
    Itโ€™s a fragile thing, to change your whole way of living and eating โ€” and I completely agree that everyone has to find their own way to make this work.
    Despite your thanks for my good wishes above, I hadnโ€™t expressed any in my previous post but I will now,
    Best wishes (and I truly mean it),
    Julia

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi lucy,

Better than me 894 cal and carbs 48g..first day back from hols i’ll take it.
    CG, how are you finding Bristol?
    Signing off for tonight, atb al koko

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

California girl
    Did you even read the intro profile on this thread.
    Who are the people being brushed of is this directed at me if so can you tell what Iโ€™ve done wrong.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Towanda
    Thatโ€™s bril
    And anything 800-1000 is okay so I understand on fast 800 ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Lucy, I suspect c.g. was meaning me not you..as I’ve made a number of comments about how I miss the 2016 mob and the general fora mood then being more warm witty and supportive. I wouldn’t wish to put folk off..I am pleased to see this thread as a new beginning. So let’s be warm and witty whilst on the ball ‘re carbs, calories and all the rest.
    nightnight

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Towanda
    Surely not. Perhaps there needs to be a prescribed list of what we are and not allowed to talk about, ie not allowed to talk about known people from the past whatever next
    Iโ€™m here to loose weight end of and help anyone who joins me
    Onwards to tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—

on

Hi Towanda,
    Bristol and Bath are truly amazing, and I have so enjoyed all the southwest towns we have visited โ€” I feel like Iโ€™m on holiday all the time โ€” itโ€™s really been an incredible opportunity!
    Bath is a golden city with all the yellow bath stone and itโ€™s so graceful, with the river Avon and the canal โ€” I even love all the tourists because they are happy and on holiday. Iโ€™ve become โ€œlocalโ€ enough to give them directions ha ha!
    I sometimes struggle in restaurants because meals are heavily carb focused but cooking at home is a breeze with local fresh cod and Somerset veggies so weโ€™re managing the BSD-thing well.
    We still donโ€™t have a car so I walk miles every day which is wonderful.
    Julia

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Lucy ๐Ÿ™‚
    “I lost 3 stone in 2016-17 and put a bit back on, but have taken a few years out, and now have 7 stone ish to loose” – this bit you posted resonates with me quite a lot.
    I only had 2 stone to lose in 2016 – and I did so – and felt great. I kept it off till late 2017 and now I have about 4 stone to lose. It’s disheartening to say the least, I used to feel so well when I didn’t let the carbs control me, and I want to get back to that. I’m looking at your situation and its pulling me back to do something about mine. Thank you. I am starting again today.
    I had two eggs for breakfast and I’m off to work with a planned lunch for the first time in a long time! I have tomatoes, tuna, and some watermelon. Plus my milky coffee! I can’t do without that, but I’ve carefully measured it. Its when I don’t that I slip up.
    My weekly weigh is going to be Fridays. I’d love to lose at least 2 of the 4 stone by Christmas!
    All the best – lets do this ๐Ÿ™‚
    B.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Morning world
    The only useful thing slimming world taught me in the decades I attended of and on fruitlessly and we know now why donโ€™t we.
    The old carb monster that Yowser cleverly spoke of iOS always chasing your arse.
    Anyway the only useful thing it taught me was to start the day with hot water and fresh lemon. Perfect for fasting hours.
    Actually you know it may have even been slimmer club oh well itโ€™s very good love it loads of bit c.
    Weight stayed the same today. But everything getting looser ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    Happy day everyone

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi Barista girl
    Ooh I really like the idea of travelling with a barista girl your name sounds very comforting.
    Isnโ€™t it funny how our minds suddenly get switched on and the old carb dragon gets tied to the fence post.
    Itโ€™s such a lovely feeling isnโ€™t it. Donโ€™t be daunted by your end goal Iโ€™m just looking at it to my next mini goal, and eventually we will get there.
    This plan is amazing for us carb addicts as itโ€™s fast, I need results to keep me motivated.
    So delighted for you, enjoy your food and wait for the lovely alertness to kick in and a little more energy.
    We can do it on this party bus and we can enjoy the journey with pit stops for those who have temporarily fallen of and need a rest, and we all will at some time.
    Iโ€™m getting busy, thinking about how I will feel another half stone lighter. Ooh thereโ€™s so much to motivate us
    So glad you are on board. Hehe itโ€™s like the school bus when I was a kid.
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Whatโ€™s everyone having for dinner Iโ€™m having baked fresh salmon with lemon and lots of luscious salad and a few of my fav pickles like sundries tomatoes or beetroot.
    Iโ€™m so sad I get quite excited about pickles
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Yes my name derives from the fact I use a proper little barista machine at home for freshly ground coffee. So lovely! Sadly its turned me into a bit of a coffee snob though, lol!
    It is quite exciting to think of being the size I used to be! One stone can be my mini goal but – it takes as long as it takes. As long as I stop gaining and start losing.
    I love salmon. I might buy some to have tomorrow. For dinner I am probably having chicken slices and beetroot and cucumber. I can’t eat too many lettuce leaves as I don’t digest them very well. Some salads look so lovely, its very annoying! I sometimes have an egg salad with mayo and count the mayo calories.
    Yum, sun-dried tomatoes, now you’re talking!

• posted by Anonymous
    on

hi thought I’d posted earlier but obviously lost it somehow. was feeling virtuous sitting outside gym listening to Tom Kerridge talk on r2 about his prev cookbook (the wt loss one) and his next project (lose weight and exercise) before I went into do my programme. now recovered after a big aeropress americano coffee..i allow myself 5 a day and try for 2/3 black/white or other way around depending on calls avail. Fancying my yog/cotcheese/feta/ham high protein concoction but holding off for now. dinner will be trying as we have mates over from nz and are taking them out..still the intended place does a mean plate of meats so I’ll be majoring on that..

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Lucy, you are quite welcome to use my catch phrase. Keep on keeping on… Good for motivation and kept some of us old hands on the straight and narrow.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi BG
    How fab having a machine, my youngest sister is like you she likes proper coffee, but Iโ€™m a tea fiend and I only like good tea properly made so we can be tea and coffee snobs together heheheh and a pickle fiend yeaaaa
    Are you sorted for the week Iโ€™m just planning mine as Iโ€™ve got to work 5 days straight from tomorrow very boring
    Iโ€™m looking at making the skinny aubergine bake for tomorrow itโ€™s nice and chunky and filling.
    Hmm need some more ideas summer is so much easier isnโ€™t it as itโ€™s salad with ppppickle and something, Iโ€™m using a lot of tinned tuna, very easy and plan friendly.
    Are you in uk sorry assuming you was saying about summer
    Happy day ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi t57
    Ooh get you outside the gym, I work very physically so have a workout most days, but am nursing a couple of injuries at the mo.
    How often do you go? Itโ€™s so good for you and you have a programme that sounds great.
    Ooh have a lovely catch up with your friends isnโ€™t it wonderful that we can travel so and keep in touch. We are so fortunate.
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Sunshine-girl, I remember well your Keep On Keeping On – its excellent and will help me when I feel like I’m not doing well.

Lucy – no I’m not sorted for the week. I actually need to do a decent food shop for various meats/fruit/veg. Then I can plan. I like eggs and will occasionally count a small amount of carbs because I’m not diabetic, but I will stay below 60g because it speeds my weight loss and makes me feel so much better.
    One yummy idea is chicken curry. Do you like that? Can bulk out with lettuce and kind of forget about the rice!
    Yes I’m in the UK. And yes I love summer! Less craving for the comfort carbs.

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi BG
    Curry yum yum, mind you last time I made a counted Thai curry I dropped it all over the floor. Iโ€™m also going to try this recipe that Louise posted Iโ€™ve pasted it on here
    Iโ€™d call it a carbonara potรฉe. I sautรฉ diced onions and diced bacon together. Once fragrant I add a whole finely diced cabbage and 2 cups of stock/broth. I leave it to simmer for minimum 30-40min. The longer the nicer. At the end I add some thickened cream and simmer for a further 10-15min.
    Itโ€™s decadent! My husband add cheese on top but I donโ€™t. Very satisfying. It serves 4 and around 10gr of carbs and 400 carbs. Best to enter your exact food measurement to know macros and carbs.
    Sounds divine, clever Louise Kangeroo Iโ€™m going to try to make myself do a few recipes from the book instead of keep having salad I love salad, but want to ring the changes for nutrients etc.
    With he curry Iโ€™d have cauliflower rice I just finely shave some and zap in the microwave for a min
    Yum cover it in sauce yum yum
    Weโ€™ve got to do a big shop johns got to take me as I cant drive at the mo due to shoulder injuries, we will hit Tescoโ€™s for walnuts pumpkin seeds and fage yog the rest in super duper Aldi
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Well end of another day W2 day 4
    Cala 812. Carbs 61
    My neighbour gave me some Victoria plums and insisted I try them, delicious but took me over a little.
    Feeling very well and full of energy, just been and done the weeks shopping, having my last cuppa and Iโ€™m looking at the dog now wondering if she wants to go for a trot ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
    Hope we are all having a good day
    ๐Ÿฆ‹

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Day 1 of restart over – successfully – and onto day 2. I’d forgotten just how much I go to the toilet when I get going, getting rid of all the excess water before it settles down.
    Today I had poached egg for breakfast and have salmon and cucumber for lunch, with some nuts and chicken chunks to keep me going till then. I get terribly hungry while I work, mostly in the morning, and no matter how much I have experimented with different breakfast habits, having it or not having it, having enough fat or not enough fat, it is still the case. So – I have to work with it.
    Still haven’t managed to sort my weeks shopping. Any ideas for dinner?
    Feeling full of energy too Lucy, its funny, even when I’m hungry (which is often), I feel full of energy whilst I am properly following this.
    Towanda how did the evening out go?

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hi BIts good to hear you are so enthused, I think itโ€™s the only way, get a bit excited and it keeps the motivation going.
    Iโ€™m having aubergine bake from the BSD cookbook basically large sliced ratatouille with cheese in the top, very nice and filling.
    Iโ€™ve been so busy today only had my salad never got time for my fage and berries, so Iโ€™ve got dinner and dessert tonight.
    I also need to start looking at the strength exercises that we are supposed to do, and remind myself what they are.
    Hope you have a nice evening almost mother day in the bag ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Hmm BG
    Meant to say when Iโ€™m having a wish few hours Iโ€™ve been known to go every 20 mins itโ€™s exhausting ๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Woosh not wish this blinking spell check you have to watch it it could get you into all sorts of trouble ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Well itโ€™s the end of Wk 2 d 5
    Cals come in at 749 and 15 g carbs very pleased with that, it was improved as I planned to have aubergine bake then realised I had some baked salmon to finish up so a very fishy day as I had tuna at lunch time.
    Also a NSV as Towanda reminded me, I went to have my shower and my trousers could be pulled of without undoing them ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™ small pants here I come yeaaaaaaa.
    Amazing, Iโ€™m so enjoying this plan and itโ€™s amazing effects. Long may it continue.
    ๐Ÿ‘—

• posted by Lucy2000
    on

Morning lovely world
    Well the scale gods continue to be kind to me beginning of wk2 day 6 and im1/2lb of changing a stone figure. 13 1/2 lbs down weekly weigh day tomorrow. So fingers crossed. I had a plateau of three days, but am wooshing again for England again now.
    My body obviously likes the much lower carbs, but I find 50g a day gives me much more variety.
    Iโ€™m also the lowest Iโ€™ve been since March 2016 so that is very encouraging.
    The monster appetite remains tied to the fence, itโ€™s so wonderful to feel in control again. Amazes me when this feeling feels so good why do we forget and overeat on poisonous stuff .
    Another thing Iโ€™ve been doing that Towanda gave me the idea for is to have a square of high percent choc every night. Ooh and Iโ€™ve been having miser Roth dark choc with sea salt oohhhhhhh itโ€™s divine and a small square is perfectly adequate as my dragon (monster appetitei ) is tied up down the garden so I donโ€™t get greedy.
    Mind you Iโ€™ve got John to guard it so will have to check MFP to say the Cals and carbs. Anyone reading this hope you are equally having a lovely day
    ๐Ÿ‘—

Please log in or register to post a reply.