Sweet dreams.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by webbj54
    on

Hi everyone. After years of waking up at three in the morning for no good reason, I have started to sleep like a baby. Anyone else noticed sleep changes? Janet

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello webbj54, yes, I sleep better now I am 40lbs lighter. I have been more comfortable too. My fat cushioned bits of me and the fat waistcoat having gone allows me to feel the cold a bit more but overall a massive improvement. I have some persistent health issues that have improved too (gall stones, hiatus hernia). It seems it is a winning experiment to play the fasting game. My BP was never high but has reduced. Thanks to Doctor Mosley.

• posted by webbj54
    on

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Just checked my numbers on Polar Flow from my Polar M400 watch and I am averaging 6h 54 mins of restful sleep out of a total average of 8h 27 mins per night – good or what? Changing my name soon to van Winkel.

• posted by webbj54
    on

Snooooooooze.๐Ÿ˜„

Please log in or register to post a reply.