Starting Monday 29th August. Anyone want to join me

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Yes indeed, 54! How’s your back and how is the borderline diabetes? I’m just beginning a fast to Kickstart me into some reality, as my blood sugar higher than it should be.

• posted by 54andfatnomore
    on

Back still a pain Julia, not quite walking properly yet but get out for swims

Im heading to the gym next week to see if that helps

Still borderline at the moment but blood test end aug !!

• posted by Snoop
    on

Yes, still here. Sort of. I’ve dropped a tiny bit, nothing worth mentioning, but at least I’m not putting more back on.
    I cannot for the life of me manage the fast 800. Too much trouble for my stomach. So I’m just going slowly, trying to remain mindful, though not always succeeding. Am definitely far more active than I used to be, so that’s one thing at least.
    How are you guys doing?

• posted by LindaA
    on

I’m still here – although currently in lockdown in Sydney so getting lots of walking, luckily I live close to the bush so lots of trails to choose from.

I stayed keto after losing my 40kgs and have managed to stay within my goal weight for the last 5 years, give or take 3kgs. I love this way of eating and would never go back to eating non vegetable carbs.

My body tells me when I’ve eaten too much dairy as I get bloated and I feel ‘puffy’, but it doesn’t take long to get back to normal when I give it up again.

Walking isn’t enough to keep me flexible so I’ve taken up yoga again (in a spare bedroom watching YouTube – no gyms for us for a while!). My 61 yo body needs to stay moving.

Stay well everyone.

Cheers
    Linda

• posted by FreshStart
    on

Yes! I will join you! I really need to look after myself better, with food and exercise. And need some health buddies to do it with 🙂

• posted by Libbyb
    on

Starting today as well! 10kg to lose, lower Blood Sugar and cholesterol done this before and it works so well! Just got to maintain once I reach my goals!!
    Great to have a buddy no need for luck you got this!

Please log in or register to post a reply.