Starting again….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jardine18
    on

Hi everyone,
    I started my BSD journey on 1st June, and I completed 7 weeks with much enthusiasm, actually found it a lot easier than I anticipated, and managed a loss of 15lb in total, and inches, felt the best I had in years (3 babies later!) …. anyway I have been away with the family, and with a group of girlfriends and didn’t make 8 weeks, but have had a week ‘off plan’ and I am struggling to get back ‘in the zone’ … Today is a fresh start, and I have reached the end of day 1 again, I know what I need to do, and I cant wait to start feeling back in control, and loosing more lbs… I am merely typing this out to make it ‘real’ and myself accountable. I will get there!

I have another 1.5stone to loose, and I just wondered will it all come off eventually? or will there be a limit to my loses?>
    Thanks for reading! x

• posted by Verano
    on

Suppose the most important thing is that when you fall off the wagon you get back on! You seem to be doing just that.

Sure you will lose the last 1.5 stone eventually. Just keep going and good luck!

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Jardine
    I had a “mad” weekend with lots of cake & some pizza – I’d put on over a kilo when I weighed myself on Monday – the good news is that I lost it as fast as I’d gained it, and was back below Friday’s weight by Wednesday after a couple of days of being very strict about BSD.
    Fingers crossed your resumption of BSD works as well
    No reason why you shouldn’t reach your target weight as long as it is a realistic goal weight that you’ve set yourself.

• posted by Jardine18
    on

Thank you for your replies,
    I was so good all day – back in the zone … omelette for lunch today, need to do some shopping too after work.
    The target is very reasonable, I want to be 10.7lbs – I suppose its just been so long since I was there last that it seems unachievable on some front.
    I WILL do this!! x

• posted by Jardine18
    on

Thanks Frog, that Is really good to know that it came off just as quick. I keep telling myself this woe is so much better and I felt so much better in myself on the past 7 week during the BSD, I just have slipped and need to go cold turkey again!

Please log in or register to post a reply.