Start of week 4..after a shocker weekend..

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kereru
    on

Well this weekend was not my best work…i drank on Friday night , felt terrible and ate to make myself feel better..but it made me feel worse!! Lesson learned and back into it today. I had no loss over week 2 or 3 so was feeling a bit over it. Carbs remain under 40gm and drinking heaps of water.

I want to drop a kg this week!

I see others have been finding the weight lose has stalled or is slow…I may be one of these.

Good luck all.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Such a useful lesson. I found that a couple of glasses of wine really gave me the munchies.

So if I am planning on drinking, I also plan lots of sparkling water in between sips of wine (actually adds to rhe pleasure of the wine, I find) to dilute it all. Then I also have potential post wine snacks – cheese rather than handfuls of nuts – and then the “damage” isn’t so depressing.

You won’t have done yourself much harm – and having a plan how to work round that inevitable drink will really help for the future. I should think really positively about it!

I’m now on maintenance and whilst for some reason – still working on why this is – I get late evening munchies, I am munching on far better stuff (cherry tomato and cheese anyone?) than I would do before.

Have a good week and congratulate yourself. It’s all a learning curve! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.