Spring into Summer: Week 3, June 12th

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

Glad you are back on track Nicola. Well done Krysia. Not the best of weeks for me too much time in hotels and celebrations. But no excuses back on track today with a clean slate over on ‘Mid Summer’s Day…
    See you over there for another ‘one week at a time’.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi all, this week I have lost 0.75lb or 3/4 lb. That is a total loss of 3.75. Best of all I have got my insulin down to 32 units which was my aim for this week. That to me is success – the weight will come off. See you all on the new thread.

• posted by Buddhas wife
    on

Hi all!
    Sorry for not posting for a long time and this is how its going to be until August. Summer season hav began and the tourists are here! That means I’m totaly occupied with work (except next weeks mountin hike, we are so excited!). But I pop in and read now and then. So nice to read all you posts! And congrats to all of you for sticking to this WOE! It’s just amazing when people come back on track time after time! That’s a great thing to celebrate at the midsummerparty coming up!
    I will try to keep on the wagon and gladly join next thread!
    As I understand it its scaleday today. This week I’ve gone up and down twice but landed o 0,84 kg down. I’m a little bit disappointed and not beeing here on the forum everyday made me lost the firm gripp a bit. On the other hand wheigt is now down to 83,87 kg. I can’t even remember when I had so little! Its LESS than 20 kg to go! Now it feels better. 😁
    Hope to see you all I next thread!
    ❤️❤️❤️

• posted by hedwig6
    on

Okay, I didn’t meet my goal, so my loss for the week was 1.2 lbs (instead of 2, which was the hope!). I definitely wasn’t rigorous, and need to get better with it.

I think I need to do weekend prep to make this work. Otherwise I am scrambling between work, home stuff and kids’ activities, and have little time to think through and prep for myself, beyond my standard fare for the family. This is reasonably balanced, but also not LC.
    I’m glad to be keeping up with a challenge, since it means I won’t let things slide for too long before needing to update you all and so taking at least a few minutes to reflect.

I’ll be away on vacation so my next check in will be in two weeks. I might do a quick one before I leave though.

Please log in or register to post a reply.