Seed Crackers

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

For Kazz and anybody else who makes seed crackers. I have just made some for the first time and I think I’ve made them too thick as a few in the center of the tray are slightly undercooked on the bottom. My real concern is that I used 300g of mixed seeds from Sainsbury’s and it made 32 small square crackers. Each cracker, although very low carb, has 62 calories. I know I could make them thinner and bring the count down slightly but I could really do with some advice. Does anybody have a recipe that works out at much lower calorie count. I added a teaspoon of caraway seeds and some dried chives and I have to say they taste lovely, just not sure they are worth all the calories!

• posted by Verano
    on

Thank you Marie. I used Kazz’s recipe. JackieM’s recipe sounds lovely but similar in calories. But I have gained some tips. I used a palette knife to spread the mixture but using a rolling pin with the miuxture between two sheets of baking paper sounds like a far better idea. I will give them ago anyway.

Please log in or register to post a reply.