Saving Recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Newbiechris
    on

Hi, another newbie here. Just browsing through the recipes and wondered if/how you can save the recipes you,like the look off, rather than just do a screen shot. Have been doing Slimming World for a number of years and this ia all new to me! Thanks in advance. 🙂

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome Newbiechris – I’m not aware of there being a way to save specific recipes, although I admit I haven’t really investigated this in any detail. Personally I just copy and paste them into a word doc I have on my laptop, so that I can find them when I want them. If there is a way to save the recipes though, I’m sure someone will be along to advise how to do so.

Hope you will be out and about on other threads on the forum. We are an inclusive and friendly community and there is a wealth of knowledge and support to share in here, so do join any thread that resonates with you. The weekly, ‘One Week at a Time … ‘ thread is an especially good one to be part of, but you’ll be made welcome on any thread. Hope to be reading about your progress in due course. Best wishes for every success ….

• posted by Newbiechris
    on

Thank you SunnyB, and for the welcome! I just wondered bcause another recipe group I belinged to a while back (allrecipes.co.uk) had an option to save the recipes so I thought this might have too. I will screenshot them and create a folder. Thanks 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.