Recipes Book

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Thinking Thin
    on

Hi Guys, has anyone bought ‘The Essential Blood Sugar Diet 15 Minute Meals’ Book?
    It’s just that out of curiosity, I put the individual ingredients into MyFitnessPal and the calories for a meal I chose was stated as 283 calories was 514 on the app!

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

I think I would go with what MyFitnessPal says and check everything you cook from the book. Was that just one portion for one person? It’s just that it is so far out that I wondered if it was for two people.

• posted by Thinking Thin
    on

Doubled checked and it was definitely for 1. I’m wondering if this is one of their official books because the other recipe book has reference and a forward by Dr Mosley, but this one doesn’t.
    I’ve checked a recipe from the official recipe book and the calories stated match the FitnessPal app. Ill keep checking with the app for the other book then.

• posted by Demix
    on

Good job I read this. Iv brought the cookbook, I’m going to check everything.

Please log in or register to post a reply.