printable & adjustable meal planner I can download?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by hails
    on

Hi all,

Just started the 8 week BSD, and Need to plan my meals & snacks for the week.
    Just wondering if there is a PDF or Excel spreadsheet available that we can manipulate to add/include our meals and snacks for the week.
    Rather than doing one myself. It would be really good to be able to add up the calories for the day, as I’m substituting some meals in the plan and need to make sure I’m still within the allotted calorie count.

TIA, Hayley

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

You can have your own spreadsheet, but I used MyFitnessPal very successfully (there are other apps) which lets you enter your stats and goals and helps you plan your meals by telling you the nutrition.

You can also scan in barcodes of shop bought product.

Helps you keep track of carbs within your calories also – if you can keep to 50g per day of good carbs or less this will help your weight loss – or so many people have experienced.

Good luck! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.