Positive Thoughts Thread Anyone?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Positives for today

Having a daughter who wants to talk to me every day, even though she is flying to Denmark this afternoon, still found time for a quick chat.
    Weekly shop done and, despite the higher price of things, kept to 100 euros.
    Managed to get some fresh cod at a reduced price, so fresh fish for our Friday night fish and (4) chips.
    Will be swimming again this afternoon after a 5 day break – just need to appreciate how good it makes me feel.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks for post your positives, SG and your contribution has flipped us on to a new page of positives too. Hope you enjoyed your swim.

Today my positives are ….
    🌸 ordered some gift items for upcoming birthdays.
    🌸 caught up on a few missed episodes of a favourite TV series
    🌸 did a mini home pedicure to tidy up old and tatty nail polish.
    🌸 attended a gathering at the local pub this evening and kept control on what was consumed.

Hope your day was a good one too.

• posted by Verano
    on

Welcome back Sunny!

S-g enjoy your fortune …. not much in life is more important than good contact with our children.

I need to get back to finding positives so here goes ….

🌤️🌤️🌤️ No rain today! First time in weeks.
    🛳️🛟🛳️ Filled in registration forms for our cruise so ready to go👍👍👍
    ☀️☀️☀️Feeling ‘brighter’ just adding to this thread!

Have a good weekend.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi V, thanks for the welcome… good to see you posting here. Bet you’re getting excited to your cruise now that registration is completed. Where are you cruising?

Positives from me are ….
    🌷 started the day with a cupboard tidy … surprisingly satisfying.
    🌷 a dress I ordered online arrived and I’m really happy with it.
    Nothing else in particular to report, just an okay day and some sunshine🙂.
    Have a pleasant weekend

• posted by Verano
    on

Hello.

Yes Sunny starting to get excited. We’re going Athens to Athens , Greek islands, Turkey, Cyprus, Israel! Really looking forward to visiting ports we’ve not been to before.

My positives for today …..

📝💻 filled in my ‘FatSecret’ page for the first time in a long time!
    🥗🥚🫒 only good wholesome foods today.

Finally got to grips with the laundry. I seem to have been in the doldrums lately and the laundry has just piled up.
    Now just have to sort out the ironing!!

Have a good evening.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi V, I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful cruise. Where do you stop in Turkey … I’m guessing Kusidasi or Izmir? Wish I had managed to catch up on laundry. It feels like a never ending task at the moment. Still trying to get up to date post holiday, along with the things we are using day to day it seems impossible to completely empty the hamper.

Anyway, thought I’d add in some positives early today ……
    ** after a nightmare yesterday dealing with the call centre for Sri Lankan Air and a follow-up call to them early today, finally managed to get the paperwork for our trip in Sept/Oct emailed to me this morning. Just hope the flights are not as chaotic as their call centre!!
    ** have just put nice fresh sheets on the bed, looking forward to snuggling into those tonight.
    ** fasting is going well, results are slow, but it’s gratifying to see things headed in the right direction. Feels good to be back in the groove and taking control again.

Whatever you are doing today, hope it will be stress-free and bring plenty of pluses your way.

on

My positives for today

Bought a set of 6 dining room chairs as the old ones are peeling and flaking.
    New sandals for wearing around the house – I hate slippers.
    Lovely 30 minutes swim.
    And number 4 – have managed to stick to just under 800 cals for the day.
    Just thought of number 5, hubby is cooking dinner and I have talked him out of his usual sausage and beans. I found a recipe in my SW magazine which matched exactly what we had in the fridge/freezer – pork and leek with green beans (minus the mashed potato SW has with it)

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi folks! Popping by to leave a positive or two…
    *~ Firstly,thanks given for NHS 🙏..had blood tess this afternoon and a chest xray. All staff members were so kind and pleasant. Have to go for ECG soon. Been having mild chest pains and breathlessness, and NHS have responded quickly to get to the bottom of it.
    *~ DD and SIL have just celebrated 11 th wedding anniversary. Im so grateful that theyre happy and doing well,and that they live so close to me.
    *~ Reading a great book,The Light Between Oceans,think theres been a film too. Really enjoying it and looking forward to reading how it pans out in the end. Recommend it to anyone wanting an absorbing story.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    Thought I would start the day with some positives.
    Sunny we are going to Kusadasi and Kas, Antalya and Marmaris. I’ve been to Kusadasi before but not the other ports so should be interesting.
    Yowzer sorry to hear you aren’t 100% but pleased you’ve been seen quickly and hope you will be ok.
    S-g pleased you have managed a <800 day. Sometimes it just takes a few ‘restrained’ days to get us back into the groove.

So …..
    ☔️🧺☔️ still raining here but no problem because I’ll be ironing today!
    🥗🫒🌶️ since Sunday I’ve managed to stay on track. I’ve been so hungry the last few weeks and just eating whatever is easiest. But, having three meals a day for a few days has helped me get rid of the hunger and now I’m back on track with just two a day.
    🥖🍕🍰 have been invited out for lunch, and for the first time in ages, I had to say I don’t eat bread, potatoes etc . and the reply came back … then what do you eat? Fish and salad would be good! We shall see?

Have a good day.

on

Just a question V, what is ironing. I haven’t done that for years but I do wear a lot of jeans and Tshirts. Hubby occasionally does his shirts if they come off the line creased but we usually hang up as soon as they are dry.

Positives
    Did a pee test this morning and ran it into the laboratory – results by Friday evening as they have to see if it grows anything. I know I still have an infection as I can feel it.
    Lovely rain for the next couple of days and we really need it. Quite the opposite of the UK.
    Took the old chairs and some packing cases to the tip this morning – always feels good to have a clear out.
    Just finished the monthly finances and we are managing to live within our means.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Yowswer, good to see you here again, thanks for your post. Hope your health issues are soon sorted. Will check out the book recommendation.
    V, you’ll be seeing quite a bit of Turkiye then. We know Kusadasi and Marmaris, but have yet to get to Antalya or Kas. Hope you manafed to get all your ironing done🙂.
    SG, a clear out is very satisfying isn’t it? Hope your test results come back soon and you problem can quickly be resolved.

My positives for today are …..
    🌹 almost finished the packing for visiting eldest DD. We go tomorrow.
    🌹 my new passport arrived, so all good for our next trip abroad…. phew! Only took two weeks from application to it being delivered, which is very impressive for a government department.
    🌹 an impromptu draw tidy got the day off to a good start. I was putting some things away and struggling to get them in said draw, so decided to give it an overhaul. Amazingly, only a couple of small things needed to be ditched, the rest just needed a serious tidy. Was quite satisfy to put it all in order.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    S-g you might well ask! I actually like to see a pile of ironed duvet covers, tablecloths, t-shirts etc. I can’t stand unironed bed linen. I have a friend who even irons knickers! I’m not quite that bad.
    So yesterday was a positive day in that I achieved all I set out to do…. ironed, ate to plan and even cleared out my makeup draw.
    Today, I plan on making a meat loaf to have with leftover cauliflower/broccoli mash.
    I also need to try on some dresses but I keep putting that one off …. frightened to be faced with the ‘truth’!
    Anyway, have a good day whatever the weather.

on

V, I remember the days when I used to iron knickers. Now nothing gets ironed except hubbies shirts occasionally. I remember when we first got together and he complained about the way I did his sleeves – so never again. He was in the RAF and can iron better than me.
    Positives.
    More weight lost
    Daughter (and family) back from a holiday where they had limited internet so I can chat with her most days again.
    Cool day so going to finish off my small raised bed.

• posted by RubyG
    on

Jumping on with my thoughts about ironing – usually under duress only, or if we’re going somewhere posh, or now that we are back in the office some days, hubby’s clothes need ironing 🙁 (I know, if he wants clothes ironed I should tell him to iron them himself)
    However, he went into the office yesterday in clothes that were washed and hung to dry, as the iron would not work when I plugged it in (it worked 2 days prior to that), so no one died and probably no one in the office even noticed, but I have an iron arriving today from Amazon.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’m with you on ironing, Ruby, but I have the advantage of being able to fold things to dry on top of the Aga and they look like they’ve been ironed once dry. When we’re in Turkey, with a low spin speed and careful hanging, I can get away with very little ironing there too. 😀

Currently at DD’s, as OH is helping with house renovations and refitting her kitchen …. positives are:
    🌻 good progress being made on the kitchen refit
    🌻 enjoyed a gardening session in the sunshine, very satisfying to neaten up rose bushes with the sun on my back
    🌻 by the look of it, we are due generally better weather this week 🤞🏻

on

Having a think for positives today
    1. sun is shining again and some warm weather to come
    2. planted out my herbs with some in the raised bed and a couple in pots for the kitchen and/or the windowsill.
    3. feel like we have quite an idyllic life here when things are generally going well.
    4. telephoned the cardiologist because he didn’t make me an appointment – I am always amazed at myself when I pick up the phone and speak fluently and get what I have set out to achieve.

Have a lovely positive day.

on

Positives,
    1. we won the quiz last night, then we didnt because the compare made a mistake, but good to be a winner for 5 minutes.
    2. went the whole evening just on water when everyone around was getting merry.
    3. sun is shining again and the pool should have warmed up by this evening. Yey, back to swimming.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hehe ! Hi folks,just catching up reading the posts,and wanted to add to the ironing debate.
    I do next to none myself,hate ironing,but I know of someone who even irons bras!
    SUNSHINE GIRL,I was same as you..Ex wdnt let me iron his shirts as i didnt do sleeves to his liking ( ex army!) I saw that as a big win for me,as it meant I didnt face ironing up to a dozen shirts a week.
    The weekend is here …enjoy! X 🌻

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done on the quiz, SG and the water only evening. On the ironing debate, I actually find it quite therapeutic, but have a mental block when it comes to setting things up to actually do it.
    Good to have you posting again, Yowser.

Positives from my current corner of the country ….
    💐 OH has made great progress with DD’s housr renovations … kitchen all installed, plaster boarding in bedroom underway.
    💐 bought three bargain tops in a sale.
    💐 GD asked for a beanie hat for her birthday, so have decided to knit it myself. Found a great free PDF download pattern online and have ordered the wool. Looking forward to getting the project underway.

Hope everyone is having a good day and that it’s the start of a great weekend …. enjoy!

on

Hi all, positives for today
    Just done a round of a couple of jobs – trip to the local farm shop to get 2 dozen eggs
    Then to pharmacy to top up on all my medications – need a big bag to carry them all
    Round to the local refugee donations drop in box with some nice Tshirts and hubbys shirts. Notice they also take linens and towels.

Now feel like I can relax for the weekend.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hello.
    Sorry for not posting for a week!
    Ironing …. knickers never, bras an absolute no-no! I have a basket full yet again so when it rains tomorrow I’ll be ironing with catch-up TV!
    Positives are very difficult for me at the moment … just one of those periods but no huge issue.
    Meanwhile, I wish you all a great weekend.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Sounds like a very productive day, SG.
    V, some days it’s hard to pin down notable positives, even when things are okay. Everything just seems ‘normal’, with nothing obviously a plus, but I guess on days like that, the positive is that there are no big negatives.
    Positives from me …..
    🌼 DD has given us the bed from their spare room, as they are replacing it. Now we can swap out the old bed in one of our spare bedrooms very inexpensively.
    🌼 looking forward to going home tomorrow…. have had too little time there so far this year.
    🌼 the sun has got his hat on today…. glorious!

Enjoy whatever you have planned for the weekend.

• posted by Verano
    on

Thanks Sunny …… yes it was just a ‘normal’ day!
    Funny how ‘normal’ just isn’t seen as ‘positive’!
    But I did actually have a positive.
    Last night, for the first time I roasted a whole (small) cauliflower in the oven and it was wonderful!
    I’ve roasted florets open with a little oil before but this time I wrapped the whole cauliflower in foil, a touch of olive oil and salt and pepper, and it was lovely. Next time I’m roasting something in the oven I need to experiment with whole cauliflower recipes!
    Hope you are all having a good weekend.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’ve never roast a whole cauli either, V. OH hates cauli and broccoli, so I just do florets for me. And you’re so right about ‘normal” … why is that we don’t see status quo as a positive? It really is a plus if nothing negative is going on.

Anyway, positives from me are ….
    🌺 had a gardening session in morning sunshine today … front garden looking much better fir a little attention. Noticed there are new buds on most of the roses out there, so looking forward to seeing those bloom.
    🌺 ordered a whole load of anemone corms, looking forward to putting some in the troughs outside the kitchen window.
    🌺 reported a couple of orchids and treated one for crown rot …. 🤞🏻 it’s successful and the plant survives.
    🌺 Nice long phone chat with Mum. Good to catch up on parental news.
    Abd finally, I’m looking forward to lunch with GS tomorrow, which was postponed from yesterday.

Hope you are all having a positive week full of pluses. If you have a moment, please come and share some of them with us.

• posted by Verano
    on

Yes Sunny …. status quo should be seen as a ‘positive’ and anything positive on top of that as a bonus!
    Well I have a ‘bonus’ today ….
    🥗👫🍅 lunch out with friends we’ve not seen for months. Wonderful to catch up. Bonus had healthy lunch of tomato soup and chicken kebab with salad. Wow, my halo is shining!
    Have a good Wednesday.

on

Bit stuck for positives as I am in a bit of a status quo.
    So here goes:-
    Looking forward to friends coming in 3 weeks, booked one restaurant, two more to book.
    Yves Rocher today. I wanted some lovely smelling liquid handwash and I had a voucher in the post today with 2 free gifts.
    Not only 2 free gift but also 2 handwashes for the price of one so I got mango with coriander and a coconut scented.

on

Might have mentioned on another thread but a big positive. We have booked a cruise for April/May next year. It is to replace the one we had to cancel due to my surgery when we were going in June. Only 7 days but I just want to go back to the sheer luxury of it all.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

SG, so glad you have a holiday booked …. I find it so helpful in the grey and chill of winter to have something lovely to look forward to.

Okay …. so, here are some positives from my little corner …
    👫 reinstated Friday date night, was really good to have a completely screen-free evening together
    🌹 garden is starting to pick up now, with new buds appearing on various rose bushes
    🐈‍⬛ a neighbourhood cat is choosing to spend time with us …. really enjoying having a furry friend around

What positives have popped into your life recently?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Popping in with a few positives ….
    🌺 have knitted a beanie hat for youngest GD ascpaet of her birthday present and decided to start on another as a gift for her step sister
    🌺 refreshed two plant containers with new compost and put anemones in several others
    🌺 menu for tomorrow’s date night all planned and some prep already done
    🌺 bagged a couple of bargains in a charity shop today …. a Fenn Wright Manson top, a pair of sandals, card game and a silicone whisk, all for £11.75
    This week has been a little rough, so am glad it’s still been possible to find some positives along the way. What about you?

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Stressful week for me, but here are the positives:
    1. I am still alive
    2. I have not had to evacuate myself or my animals
    3. My house has not burned down
    4. Wonderful firefighters have knocked back the wildfire above my house and have now contained it.

on

Arctic, I am sure that if you can find some positives amongst all the difficulties you are facing then I should be able to.

started to lose weight again, worth waiting out a plateau and not giving in.
    weather cooled down to a manageable 26 degrees – so nice to be able to sleep
    only 6 days to my bestie arriving – hopefully everything is planned.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Arctic, hope you are still asfe and doing okay and that the fires have died down.
    SG, hope you are still seeing progress on the scales. Enjoy your bestie’s visit.
    A few positives from my corner of the UK ….
    💐 visit to eldest son and family on Saturday … haven’t seen them for awhile, so good to catch up with them.
    💐 visit to a garden centre produced a haul of two rose bushes and a huge tray of mixed viola.
    💐 a couple of really good gardening sessions over the weekend. Refreshed three planters and tidied borders. Wonderful to see my rose bushes are producing lots of new buds.
    💐 got the visas for our Sri Lankan holiday next month …. will be making the packing list soon!
    Whatever you have been doing, hope it brought positives your way.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

🌻 collected my new reading glasses today … wow what a difference!
    🌻 today’s weather wasn’t as awful as forecast.
    🌻 some online orders placed for holiday supplies.

What are your positives for today?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thought it time for posting more positives …..
    🌼 lovely gardening session this morning, before it got too warm
    🌼 packing list compiled for our upcoming trip
    🌼 started organising birthday gifts for though occurring while we’re away
    🌼 planned dishes to take to youngest GD’s birthday bbq on Saturday
    Has been a good day … hope your’s was too.

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Thanks for posting your positives, SunnyB. I didn’t have a great day today and feel like trying to find positives in it would be verging on toxic positivity. But it has made me feel better to read yours!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Read about your rough day on the monthly thread, Arctic. Appreciate your frustration, with colleagues not covering your workload. Hope the week improves for you and you’ll be able to find some positives soon.
    Positives for me today …..
    🌹 lots of roses beginning to bloom again…. took time to photograph and smell them
    🌹 laundry almost up to date … one batch tomorrow should see it complete
    🌹 this week’s grocery shopping done this morning

Has been a gentle day …. Hope yours was too and you’ll be posting some positives.

• posted by arcticfox
    on

I found the positive, SunnyB. It is that I’ve been too stressed to eat much and I’ve lost some fluid and volume as a result!
    Yesterday was tough as well, but I’ve had a bit better day today. So there is another positive!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Glad you were able to find some positives, Arctic. Hope there will be many more coming your way over the weekend.
    Positives from my little corner of the world ….
    🌸 was such a beautiful foggy autumnal morning this morning … was truly glorious and the aroma was wonderful.
    🌸 have completed prep of the dishes I’m taking to youngest GD’s birthday bbq this afternoon.
    🌸 ordered an anniversary gift for OH.
    🌸 the new rose I’ve been waiting to bloom, has at last done so …. very pretty with a fabulously intense fragrance.
    Hope you weekend has got off to a good start … come and tell us about it

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi there …. me again! I’m sure I’m not the only person with positives, although it feels like it here. However regardless, I’ll post some more positives….
    🎉 lovely time at GD’s birthday bbq on Saturday. Was good to catch up with everyone
    🎉 Great gardening session yesterday … four containers replanted and two refreshed.
    🎉 caught up with some friends today for a cuppa and a chat.
    🎉 Nice little haul at a charity shop this morning, including an etched glass hurrican lamp and a nice large handbag for our upcoming trip away.
    What positives have you noticed over the last few days?

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Just callling by to say hello and leave a hug or two and a thought or two
    *~ SUNNY,I love that autumnal feel in the air! Isnt autumn wonderful!
    *~ Grateful I could stay cool and at home in the recent very hot weather
    * ~ Equally happy that those who love the heat at least got SOME great weather last week!
    *~ Started a big declutter over the last few days..its so satisfying to clear the decks,specially as the seasons change!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

PS…I read this and found it really motivating..!
    💕💕 ~ Today is a new day you have been given,to use as you wish,for good or bad.
    What you do today is important,because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
    When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,
    In its place is something you have left behind
    Let it be something good! ~ 💕💕

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Yowser, good to see you here, your input has been missed. And the quote is definitely food for thought, it’s all too easy to put things off to tomorrow, when we should be making the most of today.

Whilst here it makes sense to post my positives, so here goes ….
    🌻 packing for the weekend done, we’ll be heading off tomorrow
    🌻 little anniv gift ordered for OH arrived and I’m really pleased with it … 🤞🏻he will be too
    🌻 wrapped birthday gifts and wrote cards, ready to deliver before our holiday

It’s been a good day here, hope it’s been good to you too.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

What a very encouraging and inspirational thread I have only just come across! Thankyou to you all for posting positives!
    As we draw near to the end of this week, one which I had some news I wasn’t expecting, I am leaning into some definiate postives to spur me on…
    *Grateful that we have access to medical care and treatments
    *Weather has been lovely on and off but I managed to get my wash load down and dry!
    *Had a lovely coffee and long overdue coffee n catchup with a friend of some 30+ years..
    *Witnessed my grandson ( 12) extend a warm welcome to a new lad who came along to a church meeting we generally attend.
    *recently discovered canning as a way of preserving food and yesterday canned 14 jars of home made beef stew…the sound of popping lids as they seal is a lovely satisfied feeling

• posted by Verano
    on

Hello to all the ‘positive’ posters
    Sorry I’ve not been posting for a while but I’m back on the boards again!
    Despite everything I have a few positives …..
    ☔️☔️☔️ here today but I had a chiropodist call and deal with my two tiny corns on my little toes. Apparently my toes are ‘rotated’ so I’ll always suffer!
    🍅🥗🫒 Wonderful to have a whole day of ‘BSD eating’! Holidays are great and I don’t over indulge, but it’s good to be back!!!
    Two will have to do at the moment and I’m sorry I’ve not responded to earlier posts but wishing you all well ….. keep positive!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome back, V …. hope you had a wonderful time on hols. I’m in the midst of prep for ours, so things have been a bit stressy. There are positives to be had though …..
    👩‍🦰 OH coloured my hair today, so it’s all refreshed ready for our trip
    🙂 eldest GD dropped by for a cuppa this afternoon. She pasted her driving test a week ago, so is now able to venture out very independently
    🌧 has rained almost all day today, but at last the wind and rain has died down this evening and all is calm again

Do join in with a positive or two, it only takes a couple of minutes.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Bet you’re getting excited to get away SunnyB! I know I would be…
    Weather here shocking but there is always a positive to find:
    *the rain is feeding my garden crops!
    *I have made several jars of Apricots in Amerrto for Christmas gifts, they look so pretty
    *grateful for homegrown vegetables that I can preserve..
    Saw this online, “You have the power to accomplish everything you set out to do today.” I must remember this!

• posted by Verano
    on

Yes we had a great trip Sunny and hope your stress levels aren’t too high! Enjoy your trip. I guess it’s pretty soon.

So to positives….

🥗🫒🍅 Three days of lovely healthy eating …. not so brilliant today!
    🥂🎉 OH birthday celebrations tonight. Thai meal. I’ve decided on steamed sea bass and vegetables.
    🍗🥗🍓 Family here Sunday. I’m cooking so able to control the food!

Can’t believe how quickly the leaves are turning this year. A bit depressing really especially as the rain just doesn’t seem to want to stop. BUT autumn is a lovely time of the year especially as it gets colder and there’s hat lovely smell in the air. Sunny you will really notice the difference when you get back from your next trip.
    Anyway, have a good and positive weekend.
    P.S. just noticed this will be post number 5997 … can we make 6000 this weekend?

• posted by Verano
    on

Just popping in with a positive..….
    🧑🏻‍💻👩🏻🧑🏻‍💻 Lunch here with daughter and grandsons. What could be nicer especially as I control the food. All low carb with baked potatoes for the others.
    Hope everyone is well. Monday tomorrow, new week, new start …. stay positive.
    P.S. just 2 more posts to reach 6000!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Verano, lovely to have you posting here again, sounds like you have been having a great time with family. And 1960 good to have you joining in too …. those apricots sound delicious!
    Sorry to be missing from the thread for awhile, busy few days pre-trip. We’re currently in London, but fly out to Sri Lanka tomorrow evening. Anyway, plenty of positives, so here are a few ….
    🙂 caught up with various family members over the past few days and currently spending time with parents.
    🤭 lovely meal out Saturday evening … afraid proper eating has already slipped, but trying to make reasonable choices and decisions mindful eating is my aim
    🛍 today, last few items purchased for our trip and a few things towards christmas acquired too
    ☀️ wonderful sunny and warm day today and plenty of walking
    Hope you gave all enjoyed a good start to the week and hope to see some positives posted soon

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Final check in before our trip. My big positive is ….
    🧳 all ready for the off, luggage organised and labelled, docs printed etc. …. and also ….
    ✈ Excited to be heading somewhere we’ve not visited before
    ☀️ looking forward to gettimg some sun before winter sets in.
    Won’t be around for a few days, but will post again later in the week …. hope to be reading positives from some of you before then though.

Please log in or register to post a reply.