ONE WEEK AT A TIME beginning March 10th 2020

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

Ive struggled a bit over the weekend. I’m not in a high risk category for COVID -19 but my job has me engrossed in it all, business continuity, employee health, etc and my 84 year old father lives with us so it is a bit of a concern. Anyway, I felt flat, hungry and hard done to on Saturday so my calories were too high although stuck to low carb food. Yesterday was better but we went to a friends for dinner and i had no control over our food…..thankfully she burned the garlic bread so that wasnt an issue but i did eat lasagne and drink wine.
    There just seem to be some days were i feel hungry and sad…… all i can think about is food and what I am going to eat. I actually dont crave anything sweet or carby which is great but i’ve found the 800 calories hard on days like that. Once i start eating i dont seem to want to stop. Havent worked out how to deal with that yet.
    I have done a lot of exercise over the weekend so hopefully its mitigated the bad days. Feel much better and more motivated today so hopefully i positive week coming up. Interesting how stressors affect us even when we dont realise, and to see that its not just me, we all seem to struggle at times.
    Ive avoided the scales so might have to brave it tomorrow and see how im doing….. yikes!

• posted by wendleg
    on

I know people are understandably quiet and feeling anxiety but I am happy to start a new weekly thread if you can find a minute to pop in

Wendy x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’ll be in on that, Wendy, now is not a time for complacency and having something that is within our control is – to me at least – a bonus. See you on the next weekly thread.

• posted by Bryla
    on

Yes, please Wendy. I’m in!

Please log in or register to post a reply.