One Step Away From the Biscuit Tin…WEEK TWO

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by kyanservices
    on

Hi All – So week two has come and gone and below I have one again tracked my day by day progress.
    Saturday the 20th of August was my weigh in and as predicted my weight loss this week has not been as spectacular as week one with a loss of 1.5kgs now weighing in at 82.3kgs. (Complete weight loss for 14 days has been 4.6kgs). On the 8th of August I measured my waist which was 37.5 inches on the 17th of August I measured it again and it was down to 32.5 inches.

DAY: 8
    WEIGHT: 83.8 kg

My hunger seems to have returned this morning due to a certain monthly friend making its untimely appearance. I am managing well except I made the fatal error of having another shake option which later resulted in me feeling like part of the cast from The Walking Dead come the afternoon. My current mood has swiftly shifted from 0 to giant bitch in 0.5 seconds as I believe my body has become so used to me feeding it on all of life’s temptations i.e. Kit Kats, Chocolate Chip Muffins and the likes that it really doesn’t know if its Arthur or Martha.

DAY: 9

Sorry Gents…but Ladies beware the arrival of Aunt Irma!. She will be sent to tempt you and will send you on a roller coaster of so many emotions you may feel tempted to dip you fingers into the biscuit tin or reaching for the nearest sugary laden item you can find.I wouldn’t suggest that any female start this diet during this part of their menstrual cycle as it could well set you up for a giant fall. I was lucky enough to start the BSD before this monthly agitation struck so to be fair my sugar cravings have not been as bad as they used/could be.I incorporated more nuts into todays daily food allowance as they are high in magnesium and helped immensely with my sugar cravings. Try not to weigh yourself at this time of the month as some women do suffer from water retention which can cause weight gain. I would recommend a weigh in the week after as seeing that you may not have made a loss during this time could see you turning back time and giving in and eating a shed load of crap to make yourselves feel better. DO NOT REACH FOR THAT BISCUIT TIN!

DAY: 10

Today I feel like a train wreck if I had a pound for the amount of nuts I have consumed I would probably be close to a millionaire. On ones arrival home I decided it was time to do a full body measurement graph and after measuring my waist again it would appear that I have lost yet more inches bringing my waist down to an amazing 32.5 inch’s (result)!

DAY: 11

I have to say that I am finally coming out of my PMS haze and my energy has returned. Today I visited Abokado (http://abokado.com/menu/) again as I like the way all their food is calorie counted and I am able to purchase something that is rather tasty, edible and is also within my calorie count for the day. Todays choice was Miso Soup (81 cal) and a nice Salmon and Egg Salad combo (238 cal). My hunger pangs have once again subsided and I have struggled to actually finish my lunch so this must mean the old beer belly is shrinking into submission.

DAY: 12

Yay its Friday and almost another week down and completed. I had lunch out with friends today at a great little place called The Natural Kitchen (http://www.thenaturalkitchen.com/) and chose their Seared Tuna (398 cal) My breakfast was the Bircher Museli (180 cal) so for my dinner option I chose was Portobello Mushrooms with Goats Cheese (150 cal).Today I have really started noticing how clear my skin is looking and that I almost have a angelic glow. Its hard to believe that I have nearly completed week two of the BSD.

DAY: 13

Today I met friends for a Ladies lunch we went to Bills (https://d1k0w6lyhojuj5.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/03151916/Summer-Lunch-Dinner-12.5.pdf) and whilst my girlfriends sipped on their alcoholic beverages there I was on the real stone cold sober hard stuff – sparkling water with lemon. After lunch the waiter slipped the dessert menu’s under our noses and for the first time in a very long time I declined the sweet temptations in place of a green tea. Today was my weigh in and as predicted my weight loss this week has not been as spectacular as week one with a loss of 1.5 kgs now weighing in at 82.3kgs. (Complete weight loss for 14 days is 4.6kgs).

DAY: 14

Today is my first day free from Aunt Irma. I visited my in-laws as they had just returned from Italy and gifted us with a multitude of biscuits and lemoncello. Needless to say my Husband will be packed off to his office tomorrow with those biscuits and a stern reminder that they had better not return in his handy Mandy backpack!

Please log in or register to post a reply.