One for the ladies

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Maefly
    on

Oh the relief! I finally found a bra that fits.
    I have lost 2 1/2 stone since January and the chaps are looking rather deflated. It took me three hours to find a bra that fits yesterday, but now I feel fab. I feel slender rather than saggy! I guess that is what happens when you lift your boobs back above your waistline.
    I am a trained bra fitter, so I know what I am doing, but it still took ages for me to find something comfortable and uplifting. Ended up buying from Peacocks.

• posted by Frog
    on

Picking up on an old topic – I saw an M&S ad today that if you have a bra fitting (before 24 September), you get £5 discount from bra purchases.

It’s something I’d been thinking about doing anyway – I took a spare bra with me today, but grabbed one that was way too big & ended up putting the sweaty sports bra back on.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I’ve been searching for ages to find a bra that fits properly. Ordered different styles/sizes from a catalogue – and returned nearly all of them.

I was in M&S on Monday and got measured. The assistant brought lots of different bras for me to try and I came home with two. Different sizes/styles, but they both fit. No wonder I get confused. The £5 voucher was used😃

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Update to my last post about bras.

I’ve just been told by someone who worked a lot with Trinnie and Susannah (remember them) that the bras the M&S fitter recommended were not right for me!!! Mind you, I did wonder when I saw some of the bras that she brought me to try? Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

Looks like I’ll have to try somewhere else and a different fitter!😱

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Captainlynne – I have found Bravissimo to be good for bra fitting.
    I am so pleased you are staying on the forums now you are at goal weight. I have been following your threads and they have really helped me to stay on the BSD.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks KrysiaD.

I did wonder about Bravissimo. The one that was recommended to me was Rigby & Peller. I know them by reputation but it would mean a trip to Harrogate or London, and their products are very expensive. Bravissimo is a lot closer 😃

Please log in or register to post a reply.