Now is my time to get it together

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sandie
    on

I have been practicing to cope without bread, sugar, potato, rice, pasta, cake, biscuits etc. All is fine I do not need to eat these foods. My next task is to eat less. I have not been counting calories yet. I plan to start 800 calories for 8 weeks on the 1st june

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hi Sandie, sounds to me like you have done the hard bit already. If you just count the sugars and calories you will soon be at your ideal weight. I averaged 846 cal/day and 28.4 gm/day of sugars (carbs) over 10 weeks. I have had off days and high cal days but the fasting period is what brings the benefits. Eating fewer carbs means eating more of non carbs but keep drinking plenty of fluid/water. Cutting down comes naturally when you weigh what you eat and know its nutritional value. Why wait? just ease yourself in by starting now and eat nothing else until breakfast, that you may even be able to delay a bit and watch the results accumulate, as they will.

Please log in or register to post a reply.