New to this and starting tomorrow

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kazer
    on

Hi – so I have decided to do this and started yesterday. It all went well and I stuck to 800 calories. Today, however, I have succumbed to dessert and I figure I actually need some support to do this. I have been over weight since having my children and now heading to mid 40s am worried about blood sugar. Would love to feel fitter and healthier and more confident. Help!!!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi Kazer !
    Feel free to come and join us on the One Week at a time thread if you are looking for support. It’s not easy going it alone and we have all been where you are now but just believe in yourself . Have you read the Fast 800 book to establish the basic principles so you can adjust to eating low carb, ? It’s important to start out by cutting out the white stuff, pasta, rice, potatoes and other starchy veggies etc and focusing on healthy fats and lots of green veg. You are of course finding it hard to resist dessert as the sugar monster is calling out to you. You could have some Greek yoghurt and a few berries ? Remember to drinks lots.
    Hope to see you on the weekly thread !

• posted by Hminehane
    on

Hi wendleg. I only started diet last weeks so would be interested to follow the weekly thread. Where do I find this. Thanks. H

Please log in or register to post a reply.